• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 52,256 Views, 11,685 Comments

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student - milesprower06



Twilight Sparkle is being sent to Ponyville to learn about friendship. She's not happy about it.

  • ...
504
 11,685
 52,256

PreviousChapters Next
Fake It 'Til You Make It

Additional contributions by MixMassBasher.


Dear Rarity,

Heard you need somepony to help run the shop. I got free time. Plus, I got this new dress made of spoons which is just spoontacular! I can’t wait to show it to the customers!

Your fellow faithfully fashionable friend,
Plaid Stripes


Dear Fluttershy,

Could you help run Rarity For You? Nopony seems to be free. Yup! Nopony is available to help out.

Your friend,
Rarity


Dear Mudbriar,

In my continuing efforts to make amends, I’d like to invite you as my “plus one” to Yakyakistan’s Yikslurbertfest.

They have a stomping ceremony that I’m sure you’ll love.

Sincerely,
Pinkie Pie


Dear Pinkie Pie,

You can break the fourth wall so how are you not able to see Mudbriar's vision board?

Confused,
Discord


Dear Discord,

Well technically that is true. I guess his strange personality just tuned out my fourth wall breaking abilities. Besides, shouldn't you be more concerned with what was going on with your own bestest friend this episode?

Your fellow fourth wall breaker,
Pinkie Pie


Dear Bestest Friend Fluttershy,

Of all the personas you went for, you didn't think of your old Flutterbat alter ego? Ponies would be pouring in the stores in the hundreds just to meet you. Just look at all the fanart if you don't believe me.

Yours chaotically,
Discord

P.S. Our last tea party together you talked about staying true to yourself. What gives?


Dear Fluttershy,

Honestly, Discord has a point.

You know, because of that fang fade-out in ‘Bats!’ that amounted to nothing and went absolutely nowhere.

Sincerely,
Pinkie Pie


Dear Fluttershy,

Seriously? You don’t know what a thread count is?

What the hell happened to your freaky knowledge of sewing?

Sincerely,
Rarity


Dear Fluttershy,

I get that after publishing that dumb friendship journal, you were criticized for being almost the same character. But that does not mean you should change your entire persona! Just stick with what you know.

Your guidance counselor,
Starlight Glimmer


Dear Rarity,

If clothes makes the pony, and we don’t normally wear clothes, what does that make us then?

Your friend,
Applejack


Dear Vacuum Cleaner,

Stop trying to be number one dragon charades champion and clean up the hallways, with your tongue and some detergent.

Your Headmistress,
Twilight Sparkle


Dear Fluttershy,

Fluttershy my dear! Have you changed your mind on making da magics once again as a fashion model? Equestria needs your grace and beauty!!! Those dresses you wore, they suit you well!

Your ex-photographer,
Photo Finish


To Miss Rarity,

Have you considered doing a corporate consolidation with Rarity For You and Crazy Cap? We could use some more fashion designs after a fat plumber keeps wanting new ones.

Sincerely,
Crazy Cap Cooperation


Dear Rarity,

I guess you and AJ have more in common than either of you think. She makes laughable decisions for a farmer, and you make laughable decisions as a successful business owner.

So all you really needed was Fluttershy’s inner strength to run the shop? Yes, obviously. That’s why you asked her last.

And of course there wasn’t a single employee that you could leave behind from the fashion show or transfer from another location for a single day. Let me guess, Coco came down with another cold, didn’t she?

And then, at the end you claimed that making the perfect dress is much more important than showing it off?

Then why the fuck did you drag your entire Canterlot staff down to some fashion show?

Sincerely,
Headmistress Twilight Sparkle


The classroom was mostly quiet. Only the sounds of a ticking clock placed on the front of the room was heard. The Young Six were all seated together, staring at one another and looking bored out of their minds as they have been waiting for hours for their teachers to arrive.

“So, urm, are our teachers coming back… or what?” Ocellus asked curiously.

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next