• Published 9th Mar 2022
  • 14,086 Views, 3,743 Comments

A Cloaked Heart - morbiusgreen



Jethro Bethridge finds himself in Equestria, however with his house intact and everything inexplicably working. Granted powers by an ancient alicorn, how will he reshape the world and its history?

  • ...
106
 3,743
 14,086
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 11 )

Well, I guess the theory in G1 Explanation is correct then.

Jethro: I must ask if you know what happened to Daniel's sisters, Megan and Molly.

Ah, Megan Williams. So, G1 is involved.

John Williams

11875299

John Williams is the man.

“Daniel Williams.”

G1 confirmed. I won't be surprised if we later find that both Megan and Molly had settled down somewhere too.

11875261
i was thinking the same thing...

a awesome chapter.

THE DEPICTION OF THIS REALM IS REMINESCENT OF LOTH LORIEN FROM LOTR. I AM RATHER TROUBLED BY A DESCRIPTION THAT WOULD PUT EQUESTRIA AND CANTERLOT TO SHAME, AND THE TREE OF HARMONY AS A MEER WEED.

coopda #11 · Sunday · · ·

Sometimes I remember plot points of stories but not where they go and it pisses me off. So, I'm pretty confident this is the story where an alternate discord reveals the true nature of the world and gives everyone an existential crisis using the information that the protagonists knows. But is this also the story where the human protag has a nightmare form called legion? I'm trying to remember summaries of each story and if such a thing would fit in but some of them are just too damn long, like this one.

Login or register to comment