• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,995 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,995

Chapters Next
Chapter 1- The Great And Powerful Introduction

"Come one, come all, to the new an exciting show brought to you by the Great and Powerful Trixie and by Great and Powerful Assistants!"

Since the radio's development, new broadcasting channels have taken off. One such show sees four former villains come together to share their troubles and have some laughs. One such reformed villain was enjoying this new invention. Trixie, though it was maybe to boost her ego a little higher, decided to start the new program, away from her street and open performances. However, she begged Twilight to find the right ponies for the job. Twilight, begrudgingly after Trixie's persistent begging on organisation, agreed to help find the right ponies for the job.

"I, Trixie, have decided to create a new show that will, delight and amaze the audience! But Trixie is not doing this alone. Let me introduce you to the crew! First is the unicorn that enslaved an entire village with equal signs and decided to threaten Equestria with time travel, it's Starlight Glimmer!"

"Thank you for that introduction, Trixie" Starlight rolled her eyes at her friend's, "I'm here, taking time from my counselling at the School of Friendship, giving you advice to all of across Equestria!"

Starlight was the first pony Trixie asked to join the group. Starlight was immediately on board with the idea, saying that it will help her counselling skills to those outside the school and beyond Equestria. She asked Twilight to help reschedule her counselling in the school to fit around podcasts and broadcasting times.

"Come from the other side of a magical mirror, former student of Princess Celestia herself, and enslaved an entire school, It's Sunset Shimmer!"

"Hello everyone, I mean everypony! Haven't used these words in a long time! Hope to help with those who ran with their past."

Twilight thought the new show would be a great idea, and wrote to Sunset by the magical diaries. Sunset wrote back, intrigued by the idea at first, but was quick to get on board with the idea. The mirror portal was always open now and she can hop back and forth between the two worlds to broadcast with the show.

"And finally, the unicorn with two names, helped the wicked Storm King from enslaving the whole of Equestria, It's Fizzlepop Berry Twist, but you may know her best as Tempest Shadow!"

"Spreading the news of the Storm King's defeat and helping you connect with your past, it's me," Tempest introduced herself.

After spreading the word of the Storm King's defeat, Tempest went to visit Twilight at her castle, just when Trixie had the idea of the new show. Tempest was hesitant at first of being a part of the new program, but Twilight helped persuade her to help reach out and make new friends. Tempest finally gave in and the other unicorns welcomed her in.

"Together, we make the new Reformed Unicorn Group! Hope you will join us in the afternoons after Pinkie's popular show!" Trixie concluded.

"We hope we can share our past and hope to spread friendship in our own way," Starlight added.

"The past can hurt and sometimes it's hard to forgive the ones we hurt ourselves. However, the only way anycreature can live in peace, is if we are prepared to forgive," Sunset explained.

"Hope to see you all very soon, " Tempest before they were off the air.

Chapters Next