• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,982 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,982

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 42- Bolts And Colts

"This is going to take some time getting used to," Sunny Flare looked at her hoof with curiosity.

"Having four hooves will definitely be a new experience for all of us as being bipedal most of the time means that it is a radical change for all of us who haven't experience being on all-fours before. In addition, there are some new things from being a pony, such the tail, extended ears and mane change," Sugarcoat explained in her usual rapid way. Every pony in the room looked at her with varying faces.

"That's a lot to take in when you say it all at once you know?" Indigo said.

"Neat studio by the way," Lemon Zest complimented the hosts, who smiled that.

"Sure, what a great studio to be in today," Sour Sweet smiled, but then turned around and said, "Despite the fact that we're in a different dimension as talking ponies."

"We'll pretend we didn't hear that," Starlight laughed nervously, before introducing their listeners, "Hello and welcome to the show. With Twilight being a little forgiving with our use of the mirror, it means that we can start being some more stories over from Sunset's world. Today we have some students with a story to tell us their story of rivalry and friendship from Canterlot High School's rival School, Crystal Prep. Please welcome to the show, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Indigo Zap, Sugarcoat and Lemon Zest!" Starlight introduced each one of them to the show in order.

"So tell us," Tempest asked the group of guests, "How long has this rivalry between schools been taking place?"

"A long time," Indigo said, "We've always had this rivalry between CHS. It was because of our principal at the time, Cinch. She was one tough person to please, believing in the best of the best. Her using the Twilight in out world was an example of how far she wanted to win the Friendship Games."

"We just got swept up in the hype of winning," Lemon continued, "Us, and Canterlot High forgot the meaning of the Friendship Games meant. The competition was simply too fierce for us to understand us, and our drive on both sides made it so." Sunset decided to continue from there.

"It took Cinch to the edge of using Twilight, turning her into Midnight Sparkle, and threatening to open rifts between Equestria and our dimension. Working together made us realise that we were both in the wrong and forgave each other for forgetting the real reason for both schools being here. Principal Celestia decided to award us as both winners," Sunset smiled at the group and they smiled in return.

"When did you encounter each other next?" Trixie urged them to continue. Sunny was about to start again, but Sugarcoat cut in with the same motor-mouth explanation.

"It was for this dance contest with a large prize money. The Rainbooms wanted the prize to fix Camp Everfree, whilst we promised our school that we would have some party on a yacht. It seems we didn't learn much from the Friendship Games as she stole ideas from the Rainbooms with their music for our dance. In the end the Rarity at CHS realised that we just had a dance routine and no original song, and the Rainbooms were with a the same problem without a dance routine. Rarity offered the chance for both schools to work together and to split the prize money. In the end we won and both schools managed to get what we wanted," Sugarcoast finished, causing stunned faces from the hosts. The Shadowbolts laughed.

"She could rival Pinkie in fast explanations," Starlight eventually chuckled.

"Trixie agrees," the street magician says.

"That's Sugarcoat for you all," Sour Sweet smiled, "She can deliver the best explanations ever."

"Sour Sweet is the best at delivering opposite lines," Indigo smiled, "I'm the best chanter for the time, like Pinkie as well."

"And I'm the rocker of the group," Lemon said.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm just some explainer of things," Sunny shrugged, but smiled.

"Nice to be in a group that understands you well," Sunset smiled, "The Rainbooms accepted me into theirs, despite my past."

"And I manged to find my group when the Element Bearers in this world accepted me too," Starlight smiled.

"Which helped me find my group to go in," Trixie put a foreleg around Starlight, "Not the best friendship chanters, but a friendship nonetheless."

"Well, thank you again for coming onto the show Shadowbolts," Sunset smiled to the group, "And we're glad to be friends despite what has happened. We will see you fellow listeners soon." With that, she switched off the airing button.

"Now how about we treat you all to some proper pony food and welcome? Pinkie throws a good party, in any world," Starlight suggested.

The group smiled. Pinkie is one lean-mean-party-planning-machine at anything to do with parties and having fun.

PreviousChapters Next