• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,969 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,969

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 28- Twilight Dilemma

"So there's another Twilight in your world?" Tempest asked the Other Twilight.

"Yep, that would be me," Twilight said sheepishly, "We have been before. Twice, actually. First time was after the Friendship Games when Sunset wrote back to her using her magical diary about what happened and she came through the mirror. The other time was when I came to Equestria to escape some strange plant monster attack," Twilight chuckled slightly at the memories, "Both times it was pretty awkward."

"I can imagine," Tempest giggled, "Imagine seeing two of you in the same room?"

"Changelings?" Trixie asked with a shiver.

"What's a changeling?" Twilight asked.

"That's a story for another time," Starlight said before turning to Sunset, "Is this a good idea to bring her along? How did you get permission from our Princess Twilight to agree to this?"

"Twilight thought it was a great idea to share friendship by different means. I wrote to her in my diary about my plans and told this Twilight in our world. It was the same with how a got Wallflower to come as well. It took a bit longer for both sides to agree, I must admit, but we managed to find some free time to arrange all this and plan everything out," Sunset explained the process. Twilight nodded.

"I wanted to tell my story with others, not just for friendship, but to help others, both here and in our world, to help others grow into something good," Twilight explained.

"And what is your story?" Trixie continued.

"I never felt like I belonged in Crystal Prep, the school I was in before transferring to Canterlot High. I didn't seem to fit in, so I spent time on my projects and Spike was there as my only friend," Twilight started her story.

"There is a Spike in your world too?" Tempest asked with interest.

"Yes, but he's a dog," Twilight clarified, causing Trixie to snicker.

"Then the Friendship Games came and our principal at the time, Principal Cinch, used me in order to get her way for the school winning the Games. I tracked down a foreign energy that was magic from Equestria, and Cinch thought she could use this information to the school's advantage, dragging me into the middle of it," Twilight sighed, causing Sunset to give her a comforting hoof.

"The magic turned into a darker self, Midnight Sparkle, creating holes into Equestria. I felt so powerful, but Sunset showed me that I can be more powerful if I let others in and share friendship. She and the Rainbooms ponied up and defeated me. I finally had a place where I felt I belonged and so I transferred to Canterlot High," Twilight rounded up her story.

"What happened during your time at Canterlot High?" Starlight asked.

"Camp Everfree helped me connect to my past, showing me that I was not like that anymore. I had friends by my side to lift me higher," Twilight smiled and turned to Starlight, "Rogue magic was on the lose every one in a while. Remember the incident with Juniper Montage and the magic mirror thingy?" She asked Starlight, who giggled.

"How could I forget going into your world and having to save all of the Rainbooms?" Starlight said with a chuckle.

"Bits of random magic, playing music, the Memory Stone, the cruise ship incident and time loops. Not an average day at Canterlot High, but with good friends by your side, the positives outweigh the negatives nicely," Twilight listed off the many adventures with her friends. Sunset smiled and laughed at the memories of them.

"You girls have some stories and achievements," Trixie said with an impressed tone, "You're like heroes in your world!"

"Princess Twilight's feats sound far more impressive really," Twilight waved a hoof with a small blush.

"Well, thank you for agreeing and arranging everything, Sunset," Tempest turned to Sunset, "And thank you Twilight for coming to the show."

"It's a pleasure really, even if it is a bit weird to be a pony again. I'll never get use to this form. How did Wallflower cope?"

"It was a bit awkward for her too really," Sunset chuckled sheepishly. You should see her try to eat a hayburger after our show. The looks she got was something she didn't want. She wanted to be noticed, but got the wrong type of noticed that day."

"Thank listeners for joining us today and we will be back very soon!" Trixie concluded today's chat.

PreviousChapters Next