• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,967 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,967

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 41- Live For All

"Hello every creature far and wide," Trixie introduced every listener to the show, "The Great and Powerful is here with my equally great and powerful assistance to talk about how I get around and how to survive a roadtrip. I will cover all the essentials you need to get you on a smooth journey."

"This is going to be interesting," Sunset teased.

"First thing is to not blow all your bits at once, You need to reserve them for a good lodging when the time comes. Basic food and necessities are a must-have. Isn't that right Starlight?" She directed a small teasing glare at Starlight, who chuckled sheepishly.

"Yeah, I remember that incident on our roadtrip," Starlight sighed, "At least we learnt that we can't go that far again. Although, if you have a sleep-talker and a loud snorer, I think it's best to get some earplugs."

"That is a good idea," Trixie smiled, "How do you guys travel around?"

"School trips, like the one for Camp Everfree for example, are mostly school-planned. However, going to a festival that was in a constant time-loop, however, is another story. Essentials are important, like your pass and everything, but be sure to know what your friend loves as well. Perfection isn't everything when going to a live event," Sunset told her trips.

"What are these festivals like in your world?" Trixie asked with interest.

"They're not like the show stuff much in this world. They are much more bigger and words simply cannot describe how amazing it is to be part of a live event. Me and the Pinkie Pie in our world even performed next to our favourite artist, Post-Crush after we helped them see what live music means to the fans listening. We had the time of our lives," Sunset continued, then screamed and waved her shook her hooves and head like what every fangirl does.

"I learnt something about music festivals too," Tempest joined in, "You can always find a new friend there. Learnt that at the Festival of Friendship where I crashed and invaded when Songbird Serenade arrived." She chuckled sheepishly.

"And how was your first festival?" Sunset asked with enthusiasm, "Did you have a good time?"

"I had a good time," Tempest smiled, "Good music and all."

"The best thing as well is when you have a VIP pass and you get to go backstage!" Sunset continued her fandom fantasies, "Not only do you meet your favourite bands, but you get to see the crew that put the whole thing together. I managed to get a picture with them." She giggled with delight at that memory. The others looked at her weirdly.

"You got a picture of yourself with the backstage crew, rather than the actual band?" Tempest asked, "Isn't that a bit strange?"

"Setting is stage is an art, and it cannot be rushed," Sunset smiled, "There are also loads of free things you get if you're a VIP, like socks!"

"Socks?" Starlight asked in puzzlement, "Of all the things you get excited about, it's socks?"

"Anyway," Trixie continued, "As well as essentials, you need your comforts as well, but make sure they're small enough to fit as well. For instance, my travel wagon breaks when on the road, so I need something to help get it running again."

"Applejack always says to prepare for the unexpected on the road," Sunset came in, "learnt that in my driving lessons to pass my tests and own my own car."

"What's a car?" Tempest asked with curiosity.

"Some automated mechanical driving thing. Quite complicated to get your head around if you haven't been there for long. Twilight will tell you, but be prepared for a long lecture. Learnt that the hard way for my punishment," Sunset warned, causing Tempest to laugh a little.

"So remember, essentials and comforts, but a journey isn't complete without a good friend to share the experience," Trixie smiled as she rounded things off, "Travelling can be lonely sometimes, with only your cart for comfort, and sometimes the greatest adventure is having someone to share it with you."

"And we certainly learnt that," Starlight giggled again.

"Who knows, at your destination, you might make a new friend," Tempest smiled.

"Or learn something new and pass it onto others," Sunset added, "Well, that is all for now, listeners. Be sure to tune into us soon."

PreviousChapters Next