• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,982 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,982

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 58- Flurry Conundrum

"Hello Every creature. Today, we are joined by the Royal Family from the Crystal Empire to discuss their little bundle of cuteness' mishaps and adventures," Trixie introduced the Royal Family to their show, "So please welcome them to our show, Shining Armor and Princess Cadance, along with their child Flurry Heart! Great to have them back to tell us about Flurry's adventures." The group clapped their hooves together to welcome them.

"Thank you for letting us be on your show again," Shining thanked the group.

"Think nothing of it," Trixie waved a hoof at them, "It's such a privilege to have royalty on our show!" Starlight rolled her eyes at her friend's remark.

"So tell us, what has happened to this little bundle of joy here," Sunset reached over to rub Flurry's belly, who giggled in response.

"When I was pregnant, I didn't expect it to be an alicorn baby. Took everypony by surprise, Twilight and her friends included," Cadance explained, "She certainly made us work twice as hard, because baby pegasi are strong flyers the minute they are born, and unicorns are known to have magical fluctuations at birth. So if you put both of them together into Flurry, she sure had her mishaps."

"One certain mishap being a certain magical artefact that helps defend the Crystal Empire from the Frozen North," Starlight chuckled.

"The baby broke the Crystal Heart?" Tempest looked shocked at that.

"Sunburst had that reaction when he found out," Starlight nodded.

"But without your friends help, we managed to save the Crystal Empire by using his knowledge of the Crystal Heart's powers and the Crystalling to save it," Shining smiled, "He also provided us with a spell to help curve Flurry's magic fluctuations as well."

"But that's not the only mishap she has right?" Sunset asked with curiosity, patting Flurry's head with a smile on her face.

"Twilight informed the time when she had to babysit and take care of some tasked for some storytelling with some foals who were sick in the hospital. We really should have gave Twilight a notice that we were coming and if she was busy," Cadance chuckled sheepishly at that, "I order to calm her down, her favourite toy was a soft snail that she called her Whammy. Unfortunately, according to Twilight, when she wasn't looking, she would cause all sorts of trouble."

"What sort of trouble was Twilight and Flurry in, might I ask?" Trixie leaned in, "Details. Tell me everything!"

"Well, she did ruin Cheerilee's board for her next class, made a miss at a local shop and Sugarcube corner and when her Whammy was lost in the hospital, she went all over the place trying to find it. She levitated everything and everypony in the room," Shining came in to tell about his daughter's adventures.

"Unfortunately, Twilight told Flurry off for it and caused her to be upset. However, they made up and helped clean up her mess afterwards," Cadance said and leaned down to give Flurry a small kiss on the forehead.

"Sounds like Twilight had her hooves full as well," Tempest contemplated.

"And there was that one time at Hearth's Warming Eve as well. Twilight and her friends made a plan to give just one present to each other, Twilight getting Pinkie Pie in a Secret Hearth's Warming Helper. Her plan was by making a special pudding from Chancellor Puddinghead, but it required a special ingredients and measurements. When we weren't looking, she messed up the ingredients. It caused the pudding to become a monster pudding," Cadance chuckled.

"Unfortunately Rainbow Dash brought a winterzilla for her Secret Hearth's Warming Helper to Fluttershy, so we were caught in the middle with pudding behind us and a winterzilla in front of us. Luckily, Pinkie and Fluttershy came to the rescue. Fluttershy gave the winterzilla a good talking to, and Pinkie managed to get some strange reindeer magic thing to fix everything," Shining explained further, "Fluttershy would be a great captain if she was like that to the winterzilla."

"Shame we weren't there to see what was going on," Starlight chuckled, "We are in Trixie's cart with some nice hot chocolate."

"We did also come to see your show with Starlight as your assistant," Cadance smiled, "As I said, you two have great chemistry. Have you managed to create a friendship chant yet?"

Both Starlight and Trixie looked at each other with horrified looks.

"That's a story for another time," Trixie said slowly.

"Well, thank you to Shining and Cadance for being on our show again, along with their daughter, Flurry Heart," Starlight quickly rounded off to save themselves from embarrassment. We will see you all again soon!"

PreviousChapters Next