• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,969 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,969

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5- On The Other Side

"So, what is it like at the other side of that magical mirror?" Tempest asked Sunset and Starlight, "I mean, you've been there a long time, and you once invited Starlight before. Twilight told how you communicated with her with some magical diary that connects to yours."

Sunset and Starlight looked at each other with knowing smiles at the memories and shenanigans that went one the other side.

"Like a said to Starlight before inviting her over," Sunset answered, "It's pretty similar yet different at the same time."

"It was pretty awkward as well," Starlight though, "We ponies turn into strange bipedal creatures who call themselves human, and instead of magic, they use these strange appendages called hands."

"Hands? What hands?" A certain minty green unicorn turned her head towards the radio.

"What was that Lyra?" Bonbon turned to the unicorn. However, Lyra was more focused on the radio. She had a manic smile on her face. A smile that threatened to break her face.

"Hands...Beautiful, precious hands," Lyra said slowly, "I must know their secrets. Secrets that could shape the understanding of biology. No more having to rely on slippy hooves and levitation. No more struggling to hold a teacup by the handle. The joy of having such strange appendages at the end of a foreleg." Lyra gave a grin of pleasure.

"Not this again..." Bonbon trailed off

"The technology in this world is something quite remarkable as well," Sunset also remarked, "They have strange contraptions that help them go wherever they need to. I tried taking a driving test one of those. It didn't go quite according to plan," Sunset grinned sheepishly, "Though don't tell Princess Luna what a faculty lot is. Let her have her own imagination."

"Interesting," Trixie sounded intrigued, "And since you said there are people that look like us, Is there a Great and Powerful Trixie, who is just as Great and Powerful as me?"

Sunset paused on that question, not sure where to take it from there.

"I would say that you are more greater and powerful-er than her in my world," Sunset said with an unsure tone.

"Yes! There is no pony, nor human, than can ever other the Greatest and Most Powerfullest Trixie!" Trixie declared triumphantly. Sunset's eye twitched at the mention of the word 'Powerfullest'.

"That's not even a word," she grumbled.

"What was that?" Trixie asked.

"Oh, nothing," Sunset rolled her eyes.

"Walking was the main problem on two legs," Starlight contemplated, "I ended up going on all-fours, which caused a few stares. I bet I wasn't the only one who did that at the first go."

"Believe me, you're not the only," A certain purple princess said out loud, earning a chuckle from her Number One Assistant.

"That was funny," Spike said, "the look that man gave when walking his dog."

"The way they make cinemas exciting is also run," Starlight said, recalling the movie premiere, "I'm just glad Twilight allowed me to stay a while, so that I got to see what Sunset's world had to offer."

"Well, that's all we have time for now," Tempest concluded, "See you after the break!"

PreviousChapters Next