• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,969 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,969

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 113- Chillaxing Conversation

“Been a while since we just sat down with some other ponies for a nice interview,” Starlight mused, “So it was all the more reason to ask somepony, or someponies in this case, to come along and be the guests of our show!”

“So please put your hooves, claws and talons together for the ponies that run Ponyville’s famous Ponyville Day Spa, Aloe Vera and Lotus Blossom!” Sunset announced, which every unicorn clapping for the spa sisters, who nodded their heads to thank the group for inviting them.

“So let’s get down to business and tell us how did you open a spa here in Ponyville,” Tempest went right into the conversation. Aloe started off first, speaking in her usual accent.

“We were very interested in the hospitality and service sector for a while now,” She explained, “We trained in our howntown or Prance before moving to extra training in Canterlot, servicing the nobility and get our methods right to target everypony, and then creature, in order to know how do get them the best relaxing experience. We also experimented with well-known herbs and remedies to get the desired effect.”

“Ponyville was a slow-paced town that was ideal start for our own spa,” Lotus continued, “We started small, but then it just became more and more popular. For the design, we wanted simplicity yet opulence, showing that we are a spa of high standard no matter how simple a town Ponyville is. We used our knowledge of herbal remedies to get the best experience for our customers.”

“So have you tried any new ones?” Trixie asked, “Something you can use after a showpony’s stressed and tiresome long show and journey on the road?”

“We have also worked close with Zecora after Ponyville accepted her as a welcomed zebra,” Lotus answered, “With her expanded knowledge of plants from the Everfree Forest, someplace we dare not enter ourselves, she supplies with cures for all aches and pains. Like hoof cures for long trips and walks. We also started selling creams and herbs that we and zecora grew as well.”

“We have asked Roseluck, Daisy and Lily Valley for their help in growing and stocking our herbs as well,” Aloe added, “Those three may be dramatic over a broken stem, but they sure know how to grow plants the right way.”

“What has been your busiest times and customers?” Starlight asked with fascination.

“That would definitely Rarity and Fluttershy with their weekly get-togethers at the spa,” Aloe confirmed, “Fluttershy also likes buying our scented candles as well. According to our rotas and schedules, Rainbow Dash also likes to have her pampered muscle massage and indulgent hooficure package.” The unicorns in the studio nearly fell off their seats at hearing that revelation.

“Are you saying that Rainbow Dash, the ‘most awesome-est pony’ in Equestria, is a regular customer at the spa?” Sunset stuttered.

“You heard correct,” Lotus confirmed with a sly nod.

“They just had to say that!” Rainbow cried out from her house when she heard what the spa twins had announced for all of Equestria and every kingdom to hear, “I’ll be a laughing stock! My whole life is ruined! I’ll be twenty-percent uncool!”

“What was your busiest event to host?” Starlight moved on, probably to save Rainbow’s awesome title.

“Definitely would be Matilda Donkey and Cranky Doodle’s wedding,” Aloe thought, “Even if there was a bugbear attacking the down and the wedding had to happened in one day, I think it went alright. Although we didn’t like being paraded around the town, carried up DJ PON-3’s moving turntables.”

“Another time was when we were asked to wash Yona for the new tradition at the School of Friendship, courtesy of Rarity. It took forever to make a yak smell like something for a ball, but we think we outdid ourselves there. Another time was when the Ponytones performed for all our customers at the spa. We were fully booked that day so everypony can have a massage and listen to some music at the same time.”

“What are your most popular packages and products?” Tempest asked.

“That would be our scented water baths, followed by a hooficure and massage,” Lotus answered straight away, “As for products, our scented candles are popular, especially for Hearth’s Warming gifts. Cinnamon, sea salts, and fresh lavender sell out very quickly.”

Starlight sighed, “The spa was a lovely place indeed. After stressing over making a friend, it was the perfect place to get away from it all.”

“And where you made a friend at the same time,” Trixie added cleverly, “After a long time on the road, I just needed a place to rest a traveller’s weary hooves. Ponyville Day Spa was the right place to go to trat myself.”

“We offer a wide range of unicorn treatments, from horn filings and magical treatments as well. Zecora also recently discovered a spring in the water that is proven to help unicorns who over-casted their spells or suffering from magic drainage. We will have that imported from her soon,” Aloe quipped.

“Well, that is all we have time for today at the R.U.G,” Tempest rounded up today’s show, “Thank you to Aloe and Lotus for coming today, and I hope all of you in Ponyville and maybe beyond will come and have a taste of their spa! We will be back soon, but right now, we are going to play Countess Coloratura’s song, Rainbow Spectrum. Enjoy!”

PreviousChapters Next