• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,985 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27- Ahoy Me Hearties

"Taking their time off from their adventures, one captain has agreed to come onto the show to tell their tale from during and after the Storm King's rule," Starlight introduced every creature, "Please welcome to the show, Captain Celaeno!"

"Thank you for the jolly invitation!" Celaeno thanked, "I wanted to tell my story during the Storm King's rule."

"Glad to have you with us," Tempest chuckled, "No hard feelings?"

"None at all. You came back to fix our ship to make it even better than ti was before," Celaeno reached out a talon and both pony and bird shook in forgiveness. Starlight smiled.

"Now let's get started. What was life like during the Storm King's rule?" Sunset started off.

"Hard," Celaeno sighed, "We were just the delivery crew, shipping Storm King merchandise from place to place. Nothing like our old life of treasure seeking, swash-buckling adventures and sailing the high skies in our ship. We were made to wear these uncomfortable uniforms that made telling us apart quite difficult and follow his specific rulebook. Otherwise we will face his wrath."

"I know what wrath you're talking about," Tempest rolled his eyes, "He does not do well with cute things."

"I think he was against our feathers being to bright, and replaced them with those dull drabs," Celaeno chuckled.

"What changed to make you pirates come to our side?" Trixie urged her to continue.

"Your friends," Celaeno explained, "They were seeking help to get them to Mount Aris to find the hippogriffs after Equestria fell to the Storm King's rule. We were about to throw them overboard, according to the rulebook, but they were literally saved by the bell when it was our only lunch break."

"Lucky ponies," Trixie snickered. Starlight just gave up and rolled her eyes.

"Rainbow Dahs helped remind us of what we were back then. We didn't need to dance to his music, whilst we can dance to our own rhythm. She showed us how awesome we were, our full potential without him shadowing us," Celaeno continued her story.

"Let me guess, was it with a song by any chance?" Trixie guessed.

"How did you know?" Celaeno asked with surprise.

"Let's say our friends have a way of bursting into random song at the drop of a hat," Starlight hinted, causing them both to giggle. Sunset and Tempest just looked at each other shrugged.

"However, Rainbow Dash showed off her Sonic Rainboom, which Tempest caught in pursuit of them. We hid them the best we can, but they managed to escape from her through a hatch door out of the ship, leaving us and Capper, who was also caught, in Tempest's wrath and destroyed our ship," Celaeno turned to the unicorn, who gave an apologetic face. Celaeno smiled and nodded as a sign of forgiveness.

"You were under the same orders from the Storm King at the time, so I don't blame you for your actions," Celaeno reassured, "We managed to catch up with her friends when Twilight was caught, and formed together with Princess Skystar and Capper to take back Equestria."

"After the Storm King's defeat, what has been going on since then?" Sunset asked with great interest.

"We went back to our own adventures with a different purpose, spreading the word of the Storm King's defeat like Tempest here," She then held out her sword, "We are know free to roam the skies, seek out new lands and search for lost treasure!"

"Could you teach the Great and Powerful Trixie how to wield a sword?" Trixie asked. Starlight urged her not to, but Celaeno ignored her.

"Here, let's see what's you've got, rookie," Celaeno held out her sword. The others looked at her with unsure expressions.

"Relax, what could possibly go wrong?" Trixie reassured the others.

"She just had to say it, didn't she?" Tempest groaned.

Trixie held the sword in her magic and swung it with vigour. She swung it with so much force that she lost grip of her magic, causing he sword to fly through the studio and embed itself in Sunset's chair, the unicorn luckily managed to duck just in time. Sunset and the others looked at her with disapproving glares.

"I think we will leave it there for today creatures before she causes a much more serious incident," Starlight glared at Trixie, whilst Sunset was using her magic to get the sword out of her seat, "We will catch up with you creatures later!"

PreviousChapters Next