• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,968 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,968

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 69- At The Gala Pt.2

“So here we are every creature,” Starlight welcomed every listener to the night every creature wants to be, “We are coming to live from Canterlot again! And this time, we are going to give you all the juiciness of the grandest of all nights.”

“It seems that everypony from Equestria who received their ticket is here tonight, as well as dignitary creatures from far and wide in every kingdom,” Tempest continued as she observed what was going on.

“And we have the best seats in the house, as we are in the front gate, getting to talk to every pony and creature as they walk to the front of the Gala hallway and the main reception,” Sunset smiled.

“We will be talking to the rich and famous, the humble and common and creatures of every colour and background,” Trixie rounded up their opening summary, “So without further ado, I think many of our listeners are eager to get to know who will be joining the Gala.”

“I think you are right, Trixie,” Starlight agreed jokingly, “So let us start interviewing, and the first is to arrive is Bonbon and Lyra Heartstrings!” The R.U.G. cast clapped their hooves as the newly weds came up the red carpet. They wore dresses that matched their coats, manes and tails perfectly, with a certain elegance and beauty to top it all off for tonight.

“Firstly, congratulations with tying the knot,” Starlight congratulated them both, “I presume this is part of your honeymoon?”

“Indeed, Princess Twilight, with her connections to Princess Celestia, gave us tickets as a wedding present,” Lyra explained, “We are planning to spend the night together peacefully at the Gala, then heading off to Las Pegasus for the rest of the week.”

“We will be staying at the best hotel we can afford, since working at the sweet factory can only go so far in bits,” Bonbon explained, “So, me and Lyra are going to make this night count.”

“Well, I think you will have a lovely time,” Starlight mentioned. The new couple nodded their thanks and turned to head towards the main hall.

Just then a new carriage pulled up towards the front gates and six well-known students stumbled out of the carriage. Gallus, remarkably, managed to get dressed for the occasion with a black tuxedo, white shirt and red bowtie. Silverstream went with a sea-themed dress, with a crown decorated with gems carved into shells. Smolder too was in a dress, though every creature knows after the Tree of Harmony’s dream that the secretly likes it. Ocellus was in a forest themed dressed, similar to the Changeling Kingdom. It was Yona and Sandbar who were at the back, holding hooves together, as if…

“Are you and Yona dating!” Trixie blurted out, which every student heard. Yona and Sandbar’s faces immediately flushed and looked away from each other. Every other student had knowing smiles on their faces.

“N-no,” Sandbar was the first to save his and Yona’s dignity, “It’s not what you think it is. Me and Yona are just hanging out after we had some more time after the incident at the Fetlock Fete.”

“Yona like being with Sandbar,” Yona tried to salvage their predicament, “Yona learnt a lot from Sandbar pony. Yona just want to be friends.”

“You just keep telling yourself that,” Gallus cooed, causing their faces to heat up once more.

"But the most important thing is to spend time with your friends, as Twilight taught us with their Gala experience.

“Well,” Starlight chuckled, “You all enjoy your night.”

"But don't jinx it," Trixie warned.

“We will!” Silverstream exclaimed in sheer enthusiasm, “An actual castle! Think about all the stairs, especially in the high towers!” Every other students rolled their eyes at Silverstream’s strange obsession.

“I’ve got nothing,” Smolder huff, then turned to Gallus, “want to grab something to eat.”

“You had me at food,” Gallus shrugged before they all headed down.

A very shining carriage pulled up, made of crystal with the crystal heart emblem decorated at the front and out stepped…

“Sunburst?” Starlight said in shock, “I didn’t expect you to be here on the night!” Sunburst’s usually messy mane and tail was cleanly organised just for the night. His cape was gone, instead with a matching suit and tie of the cloak’s colours, with extra gems embed to them.

“Of course,” Sunburst smiled, “I wouldn’t miss an invitation from Princess Celestia.”

“You got an invitation from the Princess?” Trixie perked up before, to Starlight’s horror, asked the question, “Are you attending to spend more time them with Starlight?”

“Once you are done with the podcasts then that would be a wonderful idea!” Sunburst declared, causing Starlight’s face to heat up, “I think I will spend some time with Twilight to talk about Star Swirl’s magical theories. I’ll catch up with you later, alright?” Sunburst said behind his back as he walked down the red carpet. When he was out of sight, Starlight glared daggers at Trixie.

“Well, listeners,” Trixie said with a smirk, “I think you can all feel the love tonight coming through your radios.”

“You are so having nightmares tonight,” Starlight muttered so the microphones couldn’t hear.

“We are now going to make our way to the main hall to see what is going on with some other guests,” Tempest said, oblivious to what Starlight said, “You will hear from us again very shortly.”

PreviousChapters Next