• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 4,981 Views, 702 Comments

Reformed Unicorn Group Podcast - Quoterific



Four former unicorn villains share some laughs and fun upon reflection about their past

  • ...
16
 702
 4,981

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 30 (Break)- Through The Mirror

"Is this safe? I don't want to run into another version of me," Trixie said, "You said that there is another version of me, and there is enough room for only one Great and Powerful Trixie!"

It was their break from their show, and Sunset wanted them to show them the mirror. Twilight and her friends were busy teaching class and their schedule was pretty tight. With no one looking after the castle, Sunset came to the idea that she wanted to see what they would look like on the other side. The others, on the other hoof (or hand) weren't to sure if they were allowed to. They have heard the stories from both Starlight and Sunset about the adventures through the mirror and out on the other side.

"Believe me, we are just going to pop to the other side, stay a little while and then hop right back," Sunset said with excitement, "I want to see what you all look like in my world, and it will be fun at the same time!"

"Did Twilight allow you to do this?" Tempest raised a eyebrow.

"I don't know for sure if she wouldn't be okay with it," Sunset chuckled.

"That's not a particularly compelling argument," Tempest countered.

"I feel like I've been here before," Starlight muttered.

"Come on you guys," Sunset pleaded, "It will just be a moment, a short trip and back in time for our usual stuff." The others looked at each other, sighed and shrugged.

"Let's just get this over and done with," Tempest groaned. Sunset clapped her hooves together in excitement. The others took position and leap in.

"One," Sunset counted

"Two," Starlight prepared herself.

"Three!" Trixie said and they all took off into the mirror.


"I feel really weird," Tempest groaned with her eyes closed, "Like I've been pulled and stretched into ways I didn't think that was possible."

"The Great and Powerful Trixie is going to be sick," Trixie said with dizzy eyes.

"How about you open them and see what you are now?" Sunset giggled. Starlight just sighed as she has gotten use to her form. Slowly, Tempest and Trixie orientated themselves and looked at their body.

"Are these?" Tempest flapped her hew appendages.

"They're hands," Sunset comforted.

"What am I standing on?" Trixie said with shaking legs.

"Feet. Those are called feet," Sunset quickly mentioned.

"Definitely feel like I've been here before," Starlight sighed, "Both figuratively and literally been here before."

Starlight had her usual dress of purple beanie on her head with stars decorated on it. She wore her green shirt and black casual waistcoat and ripped grey leans. It gave her a more mature yet still young look. She looked at herself, smiling with fond memories of joining Sunset with her first adventure in her world and the whole magical mirror shenanigans.

Slowly, both Tempest and Trixie stood up shakily and looked at each other with wide eyes. Trixie wore the same thing as her counterpart in this world, with a purple top covered by a deep blue jack with stars on the sleeves and yellow highlights. Her cutie mark was on her new purple skirt. The only addition was the cape and hat she wore when she was a pony. Trixie looked at herself with the portal mirror's reflection.

"This is going to take a while to get used to," She muttered.

"You'll get used to it pretty quickly," Starlight said, but paused when she saw Tempest's new form. The others turned to her with even wider eyes.

Tempest had a strong punk look going for her. Her hair was spiked up with a black leather jack and simple white top. It was matched with torn jeans and heavy boots. It radiated that this was a person not to be messed with. Tempest came to the mirror and looked at herself, turning to get a good angle. The Storm King's old emblem was on the back of the jacket, but her cutie mark was on the jeans' side.

"Well, this is a surprise, though I'm not complaining," Tempest said with amusement.

"You can say that again," Starlight gaped.

"So how does everyone feel?" Sunset asked.

"Just trying to take it all in," Trixie said as she tried to take a step forward, but tripped on her own leg and fell face-first onto the ground, "And walking on two legs is a challenge for Trixie."

"It was quite embarrassing with I walked on all-fours. The stares I got didn't help. I wonder if Twilight did the same as I did when she first entered your world," Starlight pondered.

"I think that's a story for her to tell," Sunset giggled, "Anyway, let's get back before Princess Twilight realises what we were up to." She clasped her mouth with a hand, causing Starlight to cross her arms and blow her hair.

"So you didn't get permission," Starlight huffed. Sunset sighed and urged the others through the mirror and back into Equestria and Twilights' library.


"Well, that was certainly a new experience," Trixie said as she and the others made it back to Twilight's castle library.

"Now let's get going before Twilight finds out," Sunset quickly said.

"Before Twilight finds out about what exactly?" A familiar voice said behind them. They all slowly turned to find Twilight looking at each of them with a bemused look.

"I got a performance to practice," As Trixie bolted out of the library.

"And I need to set up for our next show," Tempest quickly followed Trixie out. Twilight watched them go before turning to the remaining unicorns in the library.

"It was Sunset's idea," Starlight pointed a hoof to Sunset before teleporting off. Sunset looked blankly at where Starlight had been and turned back to Twilight. By now, her mane was smoking, an eye was twitching with a nasty tick and a deep angry snarl was plastered on the Princess of Friendship's face. Sunset gulped and said the first thing that popped into her mind.

"So, Twilight," Sunset smiled sheepishly, "How was school today?"

PreviousChapters Next