• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters
A Raving Celebration!

Ponyville - Castle of Friendship

All the Ponies, returned home safely after being scattered across all of Equestria, and all the Rabbids, completely cured of the Megabug's influence, were all gathered in front of the Castle of Friendship, which was now decorated with lava rocks, crystals, and Rabbid-like kites flying in the air; for another important ceremony. Like last time, the Mane 6 and the Princesses were standing in front of a huge object covered by a huge tarp, only this time, the Rabbid 6, and the Rabbid Sisters, and Spawny, who was on Fluttershy's back, were joining them.

"(Sigh) It's so good to be home after all of this." Twilight expressed in joy. "And it's great to see all the Ponies and Rabbids getting along well."

"It stinks that we don't get a statue after all of this." Rainbow expressed in disappointment.

"Come on, Rainbow, they've earned it, they stood up fer Equestria when they didn't have ta." Applejack explained.

"Besides, I'm sure we'll get another opportunity eventually." Rarity agreed.

"You guys are right, this is their time." Rainbow said as she accepted that the Rabbid 6 earned this, then turned to look at Rabbid Dash. "Proud of you, buddy."

"Bwada Bwah." Rabbid Dashed thanked the Pegasus while giving a thumbs up.

"I'm glad we had some assistance from some of these Rabbids as well." Celestia stated.

"Agreed, without them, who knows how long it would've taken to get everypony home." Luna added.

"Bwa Bwa!" Rabbid Celestia cheered, happy they were able to help the Princesses.

"Bwa Bwa." Rabbid Luna seconded, albeit still bored, but was still more awake for the ceremony.

"Hey, we couldn't have done it without all those Rabbids we rescued, either." Fluttershy pointed out. "If it weren't for them and their... 'carpentry' skills, we never would've been able to follow Chrysalis and rescue Spawny."

"Or follow Rabbid Jack back on the island." Applejack added while looking at her counterpart, who blushed in embarrassment for all the trouble she caused back on the island, AND on the Block Tower.

"Agreed, more pretzels, please." Pinkie said as she turned to the Flat Cap Rabbids, who were now tarred and feathered, and wearing bowties.

"Bwa Bwa." One of them said unenthusiastically while presenting a platter with pretzels to Pinkie, who quickly ate some.

"Thank you very much." Pinkie thanked the Flat Cap Rabbids, who were still unamused.

"Bwa Bwa Bwah!" A nearby Rabbid shouted while relaxing in a lounge chair while wearing sunglasses, with many other ones joining in.

"Bwa..." The other Flat Cap Rabbid groaned as he and his partner went over to serve them.

"I'm grateful that they helped us on our journey, but they didn't need to be so mean to their workers." Fluttershy explained.

"Looks like they got their just desserts!" Pinkie joked, with everyone laughing.

"All the same, the Rabbids really came through for us." Twilight explained. "Whether it was these 6 Rabbids helping us fight the Chrysalis AND the Megabug, the Rabbid Sisters helping Princesses Celestia and Luna find all the missing Ponies, or even the Flat Cap Rabbids "guiding' the other Rabbids into building the cannons."

"I even had some extra help while I was on 'vacation'." Applejack added while gesturing towards Rabbid Granny in the crowd. She waved to her, and she waved back in joy.

"Rabbid Granny was a great fighter back on the island." Beep0 explained. "But I just didn't feel comfortable bringing her with us to fight Chrysalis."

"That's understandable." Twilight agreed. "i'm just glad it's all over now."

"Not yet, my student." Celestia calmly argued. "Not until we do this."

Realizing what this meant, Twilight nodded and gestured everyone to quickly get into their positions as Princess Celestia stepped forward to make her announcement.

"Citizens of Ponyville, and Rabbids from another world." Celestia addressed to the audience. "We are gathered here today to not only honor these 6 brave Ponies, but 6 new heroes as well."

"These 6 Rabbids have shown great courage against one of the most dangerous threats Equestria has ever faced." Luna added. "Without them, these Ponies may not have succeeded."

"To thank them for everything they've done for all of us..." Twilight added. "We would like to present them this gift to replace the one that got destroyed earlier."

"Bwa Bwa Bwah?" Rabbid Fluttershy asked in excitement.

"Yes, you may remove the tarp." Celestia answered.

"Bwah!" Rabbid Fluttershy cheered as she grabbed the tarp.

"WAIT!" Twilight suddenly shouted in realization, getting the attention of everyone present. "Remember what happened last time we did this?!"

"She's right!" Rainbow agreed just as everyone else realized too.

It was quiet for a moment as they all anxiously waited to make sure there weren't going to be any more interruptions to the ceremony.

"Ok, we're good." Twilight stated as Rabbid Fluttershy cheerfully pulled the tarp away, and the crowd cheered as a statue of the Rabbid 6 was revealed to them.

Rabbid Rarity was the most excited about this as she jumped and clapped in joy.

"Not bad if I do say so myself, my friend." Rarity agreed.

Rabbid Rarity looked at her counterpart, and smiled at her, finally deciding to put her rivalry with her to rest and accept her as a real friend. "BwaBwa-Bwah!" she exclaimed as she took out her phone, and gathered the Mane 6, the Rabbid 6, the Princesses, the Rabbid Sisters, and Spawny together for a group selfie.

"Welcome to Equestria, Rabbids." Twilight stated.

Rabbid Rarity took the selfie, commemorating this historical moment of the newfound friendship between Ponies and Rabbids.

Mysterious Forest

Chrysalis didn't waste time as she quickly retreated to her forest hideout, where she emerged from some bushes in a mess after escaping from that mob of Rabbids that dragged her away from the heroes. "I can't believe that just happened to me!" She stated in fury, as she used her magic to pull sticks out of her mane. "Me! A queen! Swarmed by pathetic, simpleminded creatures, and couldn't fight back. I was the leader of the Hive, I should be the one doing the swarming!" Finishing up with her mane, she then used her magic to clean her body, which was wrapped in toilet paper. "I'll get even with Starlight Glimmer, eventually, but now that Spawny has joined Twilight Sparkle and her meddlesome friends, I need to come up with a new plan for power." She growled as she used her magic to pull off a plunger that was stuck to her behind, and as she briefly stared at it, her blood boiled as she quickly threw it away into the trees. "I never even want to think about those infuriating 'Rabbids' ever again!"

*Squeak* *Squeak* *Squeak* *Squeak*

Hearing the sound, Chrysalis turned and saw the Rabbid with the rubber duck floatie walked out from a nearby brush, and he stopped to wave to her. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Chrysalis screamed in rage and fear as she ran away into a set of trees, exiting the scene in a hurry.

Watching this, the Rabbid turned to the reader, then shrugged in confusion at this before continuing on his "merry" way.

Ponyville

Sometime after the celebration, the Ponies and Rabbids have settled down, and things around Ponyville have finally started to go back to normal. Well, more or less normal with the Rabbids running around now.

Carousel Boutique

Rarity was working on one of her dresses while Rabbid Rarity was taking pictures of the ones that were on display in the windows or, simply, on mannequins, and took an occasionally selfie every once in a while. "I would personally like to thank you, Rabbid Rarity." Rarity said stopped for a moment to examine her counterpart's photos, and was impressed by the 4K quality of them. "These photos will do absolute wonders for my ads."

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Rarity agreed and turned to take a photo of another mannequin, just as Sweetie Belle came in with some sapphires.

"Hi Rarity, I got the sapphires, you asked for- " Sweetie Belle started, but stopped as she quickly spotted 2 familiar Rabbids, fighting over another dress. "Uh, Rarity, look."

"Oh, no! Not this again." Rarity stated.

"BWA BWA BWAH!" Rabbid Rarity shouted and started rapidly taking numerous photos of them.

The bright flashes of the phone's camera disoriented the Rabbids, and scared them into dropping the dress and they ran out the door, rubbing their eyes.

"Well, problem solved." Sweetie Belle stated in disbelief.

"Thank you for that, too." Rarity . "I've been trying to get rid of those two since this all first started."

"Bwa." Rabbid Rarity said as she gave the Unicorn a thumbs-up before going back to take more pictures with her phone.

Sweet Apple Acres

Applejack returned to her family farm, and she and Apple Bloom were trying to teach Rabbid Jack, and a 3 other Rabbids that she encountered back on the island, how to harvest apples from the trees. "So you stand like this..." Applekjack explained to the Rabbids, who all watched in awe. "Raise yer leg up, then... kick!" She kicked the tree and apples fell into a nearby bucket. "See, simple! Now you try."

The 3 regular Rabbids went up to a different tree, then tried Applejack's method as they got down on all fours and began kicking the tree simultaneously, but to no avail.

"Hmmm..." Apple Bloom thought to herself. "Guess yer legs ain't strong enough yet."

Rabbid Jack walked up to the same tree, then looked up at the apples before smirking. She looked at the trunk, then punched it as hard as she could. "BWAAAAH!!!" She screamed in pain as her hand was cover in splinters and was turning red from the impact.

"You ain't buff no more, Rabbid Jack." Applejack pointed out. "So you'll have to figure out somethin' else."

"BWA BWAH!"

Applejack turned and saw 2 Rabbids charging towards the tree, while carrying a 3rd one, head-first, like a battering ram.

*BAM*

They slammed into the tree very hard, and all the apples fell on them.

"That's one way to do it, I guess." Applejack told herself in shock.

The 3rd Rabbid was dizzy, but quickly regain his senses as he saw the apples on the ground.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" Rabbid Jack and the other Rabbids cheered as they began eating their red bounty.

"If y'all like them apples, just wait 'til you try the Zap Apples when they grow on our trees again." Apple Bloom pointed out.

"Bwa Bwa?" Rabbid Jack and the other Rabbids asked in curiosity.

"Never heard of them? Well it all started like this." Applejack started to explain with the Rabbids and her sister sitting down to listen to her story.

Meanwhile, the Granny Smith and Rabbid Granny were watching all this from a distance on rocking chairs.

"He he. Kids today, am I right, dearie?" Granny asked her Rabbid counterpart.

"Bwa Bwa..." Rabbid Granny agreed as they both clinked 2 mugs of apple cider together and drank them.

Sugarcube Corner

Pinkie opened the oven and pulled out a huge chocolate cake that was shaped like Rabbid Pinkie. She placed it on the table and decorated it with white, pink, and hot pink frosting, making it resemble her counterpart further. "And that, my friend, is how we make a triple chocolate, triple frosting, triple surprise cake! Any questions?" Pinkie asked, but found the Rabbid Pinkie was nowhere to be found. "Uh, Rabbid Pinkie? Where'd you go?"

*Squish* *Squish* *Squish*

"Huh?" Pinkie asked to herself as she turned in the direction of where the sound came from.

*Squish* *Squish* *Squish*

"What the hay?!" Pinkie exclaimed as she just saw the cake wiggle a bit.

*Squish* *Squish* *Squish*

Pinkie leaned in closer to the cake in suspicion until her eyes were level with the cake's.

*Blink* *Blink*

"Whoa!" Pinkie gasped as she saw the cake's eyes blink at her, and quickly jumped back.

"BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rabbid Pinkie laughed as she suddenly burst out of the cake. She landed on the ground and quickly started eating the falling cake chunks out of the air.

"Rabbid Pinkie! Were you inside the cake the entire time?! It was just in the oven! How'd you get in there?" Pinkie rapidly asked in shock without taking a single breath. She noticed what the Rabbid was doing. "Wait... is this a game you made up?"

"BWA-HUH!" Rabbid Pinkie answered as she shook her head "yes" and continued eating the falling chunks very.

"I wanna play too!" Pinkie exclaimed as she quickly joined in and started eating the falling cake chunks.

Seriously, it was as if the scene was in slow motion as the 2 Pinkies playfully ate the cake chunks that were still in the air, and, amazingly, none of them ever hit the ground. However, it wasn't long before they had eaten all the chunks.

"That was fun." Pinkie said as she and Rabbid Pinkie rested on the ground while rubbing their stomachs in satisfaction.

"Bwa Bwa." Rabbid Pinkie agreed while licking the pink frosting off of her lips.

"Let's make another so we can play again!" Pinkie suggested.

"BWA-BWAAAH!" Rabbid Pinkie cheered as she and her friend started grabbing ingredients for a new cake.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the Pinkies, Mr. and Mrs. Cake were watching the entire scene from the side of the door.

"Oh, dear..." Mrs. Cake said, worried how this may turn out.

"Well, at least they won't make a mess in there." Mr. Caked pointed out, knowing the Pinkies won't let a single cake crumb touch the ground.

Fluttershy's Cottage

Fluttershy returned to her home where she happily embraced all of her animal companions without any hesitation. "Everyone, I have 2 new friends with me that I would love for you all to meet." She explained as she let in Rabbid Fluttershy, to the shock of all the animals. "This is Rabbid Fluttershy, it's a long story, but she was created in my likeness

"Bwa Bwa." Rabbid Fluttershy said as she waved to all the animals, who processed the situation carefully.

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

Rabbid Fluttershy turned around and saw Harry the Bear towering over her with a threatening look on his face. "Bwah bwa-bwa?" she nervously asked while taking 2 small steps back.

"Raar!" Harry roared, but in a cheerful way, as he scooped up the Rabbid an hugged her, welcoming her to the cottage.

"Bwa bwa!" Rabbid Fluttershy cheered as she hugged the bear back.

"And I have someone very special with me, too." Fluttershy explained to the animals as Harry set Rabbid Fluttershy down. "But, please be careful with him, he's been thorugh a hard time, and is very shy around others. I want to help him get over that." Fluttershy turned towards the door. "Come in, little guy."

Spawny peeked around the corner, then entered the cottage. "Bwa?" He said as he nervously waved to the animals, who were speechless.

"Everyone, this is Spawny." Fluttershy explained. "He's a Rabbid who has been given very special powers, and Twilight has volunteered to help him control them better, but for now, we all must be gentle with him."

Angel the bunny went up to Spawny, observed him, then shrugged before he offered him his paw.

Spawny slowly accepted this, and shook hands with Angel. Spawny then saw Fluttershy come up to him, and she hugged him.

"Welcome home, Spawny." Fluttershy stated as everyone else joined in the hug.

Touched by this, Spawny cried tears of joy as he embraced Fluttershy, Rabbid Fluttershy, Harry, Angel, and all the other animals, happy to finally have found some real friends in Equestria.

Ponyville - Streets

Beep-0 was exploring Ponyville, happily witnessing all the Ponies and Rabbids getting along with each other, and many of them waved and/or cheered for him. He soon passed the Castle of Friendship, but quickly stopped and turned to look at the Washing Machine next to it. "If ever a single appliance in all of history has caused more trouble for more people, I'd like to hear about it!" Beep-0 told to himself. "Wait a moment... 'HISTORY'! I could use this time machine to help our past selves rescue Spawny AND save Equestria more easily!" In saying that, Beep-0 quickly realized something. "Wait! What if I did that already?! What if 'Your Biggest Fan' was me the whole time?" He looked back and forth, then used his ears to perform a shrug gesture. "Pfft! Nonsense! What kind of insecure ego maniac would lavish that much praise on themselves?"

"WOOHOO!" Rainbow shouted while zooming past Beep-0, causing him to spin, with Rabbid Dash riding on her back. "This is how we get awesome, Rabbid Me!"

"BWA-BWAAAAH!" Rabbid Dash agreed as she and her Pegasus counterpart disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Wait for me!" Scootaloo shouted she she tried to catch up to the Rainbows with her scooter.

"On second thought, maybe it's best if we don't answer that." Beep-0 dizzily said while using his ears to stop himself from spinning. He quickly turned his attention back towards the Washing Machine, and took out digital, blue letter. "Though maybe I should forward those messages to my past self, just in case."

"Dearest Beep-0, whose bravery, intelligence, and compassion -" Beep-0 started writing in the message before stopping. "Etc., etc. - I'll just copy the rest." He stated as he copied the words from the very first message that F.B. sent him.

"Dearest Beep-0, whose bravery, intelligence, and compassion stand as a beacon of hope for all of us. If my timing is correct, you are in dire need of help."

"Let's see, who should I put as a sender's name so I don't confuse myself later?" Beep-0 asked himself. "I mean ' earlier'? He he. I know! 'F.B.' - for 'Future Beep-0'." He quickly addressed the letter to his past self, then wrote 'F.B.' as the sender, and it soon resembled the first message he got on the journey. He was about to put it into the Washing Machine, but quickly realized something. "Oh! Wait! I forgot the attachments! Good thing I've been working on these prototypes." Beep-0 stated as he quickly brought out the original versions of Twilight and Rabbid Rarity's Blasters, and Rabbid Fluttershy's Bworb, and added them to the message before placing it into the Washer. "On second thought, perhaps I should leave well enough alone. One never knows what unintended consequences something like this could have. After all, Twilight and Starlight understand this very well."

*VRRRRRRRM*

Beep-0 watched as the Washing Machine activated and sent his message back in time to the early days of "Ancient Gardens 1: Unlikely Heroes". It was officially too late to change his mind. "Ah well... what could possibly go wrong?" He asked as he decided to pay no mind to it and carry on with his day, happy to experience a new era of coexistence between Ponies and Rabbids.

Castle of Friendship - Library

Twilight was inside her library, writing in one of her journals about her adventure with Beep-0 and the Rabbids. Spike and Rabbid Twilight joined her in the library, and the latter was amazed with Twilight's collection of books.

"You like these?" Spike asked. "Yeah, Twilight's one of the BIGGEST readers I've ever known. She's never returned a library book late. Well, except for that one time, but still.

"Bwaaaah..." Rabbid Twilight expressed in interest.

"Alright, that's does it for my entry into my journal, guys, but I better go look at the Map to make sure there aren't any more corrupted Rabbids causing trouble out there somewhere in Equestria, Twilight explained before turning towards the Rabbid. "While I'm gone, feel free to read whatever you want until I get back, Rabbid Twilight." She then left the library.

"Uh... please be careful with these books, Rabbid Twilight." Spike warned Rabbid Twilight. "They mean a lot to Twilight, and she'll freak out BIG TIME if one gets ripped or worse."

"Bwa Bwah Bwah." Rabbid Twilight nodded in agreement, understanding what was being asked of her.

"Thanks, I'm gonna join Twilight in the Map Room, and I'll be back with her later." Spike explained as he left the room to catch up with Twilight.

Left alone and curious about what kind of books Twilight had in the library, Rabbid Twilight started pulling them off the shelves, but tossed away the ones that didn't appeal to her.

"Daring Do"? "Bwa." Tossed the book away.

"Journal #3"? "Bwa." Tossed the book away.

"The Good Witch Azura"? "Hmm... Bwa." Tossed the book away.

"Bwah?" Rabbid Twilight exclaimed while pulling a strange book with green, scale-like textures on the cover out from the shelf and looked at the cover, and it's title was in between a set of fangs and underlined with a red, snake tongue.

"Legend of the Serpentine"

"Bwa Bwa Bwah?" Rabbid Twilight asked herself in curiosity as she opened the book to start reading it.

THE END?

Author's Note:

- Happy Mario Day! To celebrate, I posted the ending to "MLP + Rabbids: Equestria Battle" today!
- As the heroes finally return home after saving Spawny, defeating Chrysalis, and destroying the Megabug, a celebration is held in not only the Mane 6's honor, but the Rabbid 6's as well!
- With the final chapter posted, "My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle" has finally come to a conclusion after 5 years! I want to personally thank everybody who has stayed with me all these years, and hope they'll continue following me moving forward.
- "Is this the end? I think not! I have a feeling something, or someone, will be slithering along soon this upcoming year. Stay tuned..." -Alastor

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

heh. can't wait till the 2nd game/book comes out. i'll bet it'll be just as nuts with all the DLC.

I really hope that you make My Little Pony + Rabbids: Sparks Of Hopes that would be awesome

I found this story long time I'm happy the next chapter of mane and rabbid 6.

Login or register to comment