• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,727 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,727

PreviousChapters Next
Applejack Adventure - Jungle 2: Kidnapped Components

Jungle - Jungle Falls

"And... we've lost a giant Rabbid in a jungle." Beep-0 awkwardly said as the others glared at him in anger because they somehow lost track of Rabbid Jack in a short amount of time.

"(Sigh) It don't matter anyway." Applejack said as she looked at the area where her Rabbid counterpart was last seen. "Rabbid Jack knows we're here now."

"She's right, you two." Beep-0 said to the Rabbids. "It's only a matter of time before she finds us again and makes things even more difficult, so we need to find her hideout before that happens."

Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny thought about it for a moment, then agreed that Applejack and Beep-0 were right.

"So you guys should upgrade your Skill Trees just in case we see her sooner than we should." Beep-0 suggested to the heroes as he opened up the Battle HQ.

Applejack used 4 of her Runes to upgrade her bucking range, meaning she increased the distance that she can buck enemies, and to upgrade how much damage dealt to an enemy upon impact after bucking them.

Rabbid Rarity used 2 of her Runes to increase her Team Jump range.

Rabbid Granny used 3 of her Runes to increase her Team Jump range, and to activate the Cleansing Jump, meaning that when she performs a Team Jump with a hero that is inflicted with a Super Effect, she can cure it.

"Alright y'all, let's head on down this trail, and see where it goes." Applejack suggested to the others.

"Agreed, that's our best chance at finding any kind of evil lair in a place as dense as this." Beep-0 stated as he looked down the path and at the surrounding Jungle.

"Bwa Bwah." Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny said as they nodded in agreement.

The group continued down the trail for some time, before noticing a Rabbid hanging on for dear life as a giant vacuum cleaner was trying to suck him up. However, it also succeeded in sucking up many of his friends as the group noticed them all spinning inside the vacuum.

"I'm not sure that's the worst place for those Rabbids, for now." Beep-0 said to the group after taking some time to think about their current situation, and how it would affect the Rabbids who weren't corrupted at the moment. "We'll empty the canister when we have time."

"Looks like they're having fun inside there anyways." Applejack replied, watching the Rabbids spinning inside the vacuum.

The group continued down the trail, and crossed a tree-like bridge that led up to the next battlefield.

Get Washing Machine Parts Back - 5 Collectors, 2 Bucklers (Washer Parts: 5)

Applejack had Rabbid Granny hop up onto her back and jumped up onto a small high area in the middle of the battlefield, then entered 2 pipes, one leading back to the ground while the other led to the high area that was the back of the battlefield. She hid behind a full cover and bucked Rabbid Granny over 2 Collectors who were closest to her, Freeze Blasting them in the process.

Rabbid Granny dashed a Collector, then got a Team Jump from Applejack, Freeze Blasting 2 different Collectors on the left side of the battlefield.

Applejack took out her banjo and activated her Magnet Groove, playing music that drew 4 of the Collectors toward her. She used her Buck Slam to deal damage to the Collectors, also triggering a Bounce Effect that sent them all flying in different directions, which defeated them all and released the Washing Machine parts that they had in their possession.

Rabbid Rarity entered a pipe that led to the left side of the battlefield, and dashed a Buckler before entering a pipe that led to the back of the battlefield. She dashed the remaining Collector and quickly collected one of the Washing Machine parts before finally hiding behind a full cover. She activated her Shield and sent a Sentry to go after the Collector, which exploded and triggered a Push effect when it got close to him, defeating him and releasing the final Washing Machine part.

The Bucklers each entered a pipe that led to the back of the battlefield, and one of them blasted Applejack while the other blasted Rabbid Rarity.

Applejack collected 2 of the Washing Machine parts and scooped up Rabbid Granny before entering the pipes that she entered earlier, returning to the small high area in the middle of the battlefield and collecting another Washing Machine part on the process. She then bucked Rabbid Granny back to the ground, who then entered a pipe that led to the left side of the area and collected the final Washing Machine part, ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 1250 apples and 3 Runes.

"Good work, everypony! According to my calculations, it looks like we've collected every Washing Machine part that was scattered across the island!" Beep-0 congratulated the heroes.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny cheered.

"Let's not celebrate just yet, guys." Applejack said to the others before it escalated into an early victory party. "We've still got to find the main body of the Washing Machine, which I recall is in Rabbid Jack's collection right now."

"Applejack's right, until we stop Rabbid Jack and return to Equestria, we need to keep moving." Beep-0 said, acknowledging that their situation wasn't over yet.

Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny nodded in agreement before joining Applejack and Beep-0 as they left battlefield with the Washing Machine parts they collected.

The team crossed 2 more smaller tree-like bridges, then entered a mini Barrel Cannon that blasted them across a chasm, and when they landed, they noticed 2 Rabbids doing something very unusual. One Rabbid was moving back and forth in a videogame-like fashion and trying to jump up on a slightly tilted ledge while also trying to avoid barrels that his friend, who was also moving strangely, was throwing, which were rolling down the tilted slopes.

"Run! Run! Jump! Woo boy, he'll be lucky to get 125 meters unless he finds a Hammer." Beep-0 stated to the group as he watched the show.

"Yeah, he might be stuck there for a while." Applejack said to Beep-0.

The group left the Rabbids to do their strange, yet oddly iconic, game and continued down the trail.

Author's Note:

According to my research, this is the final level that has the Collectors, so that means our heroes have collected all the missing Washing Machine parts, but they still need to find the main body of it at Rabbid Jack's temple.
One of my favorite moments of crossovers is that the characters do something that is connected to what the characters of the other franchise usually do, and seeing the Rabbids mimic the original DK game was very cool to me, so I had to include that moment in the fanfic.
I'll be honest, whenever I play the original DK game, it's lucky that I even make it past the first level, so that's why I had Applejack say that at the end because I thought it'd be funny.

PreviousChapters Next