• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,742 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,742

PreviousChapters Next
Spooky Trails 4: Madame Bwahstrella

Spooky Trails - Underwater Village

As the heroes traveled across the wooden bridges that were built over the flooded waters, they spotted a couple of Rabbids in the distance, floating in a barrel. They looked a little green around the gills.

"Someone needs to get those poor Rabbids a ginger lozenge or a lemon wedge or something." Beep-0 told the group.

"They should try closing their eyes, and breathing slowly." Fluttershy suggested. "That helps me when I'm on a boat."

The team continued their war across the bridge until they reached a larger island, where it's path lead further away from the flood. As they went up the trail, they came across another puzzle that had 2 blocks and 4 buttons that were red, blue, green, and yellow, each with a couple of matching tiles in a small area.

"Another puzzle so soon?" Twilight asked in confusion.

"How do you think we solve this one, Beep-0?" Rarity asked the robot.

Beep-0 observed the area, and saw that 3 beams of light were being projected across the area, one of which was already being focused into one of three gray pillars in the middle, illuminating its lightbulb. He also noted that each of the tiles in the middle had mirrors faced in different directions.

"If I'm right, we just need to position those mirrors in a way where the light beams all light up those lightbulbs in the middle of the puzzle." Beep-0 explained to the group.

"These blocks should do the trick." Applejack said as she started to push one of the blocks onto the blue button, which raised the mirrors on the blue tiles, successfully reflected the second beam onto the middle lightbulb.

"I'll handle the rest." Beep-0 told the others as he used his Move technique to move the remaining block onto the red button, raising the mirrors on the red tiles, instantly causing the third beam to reflect off of those and the mirrors on the blue tiles, illuminating the final lightbulb and opening the gate on the left side of the area.

"That was surprisingly easy." Fluttershy told the group.

"Hopefully this will be the last puzzle for a little while at least." Twilight told the others. "Let's go."

The heroes crossed another bridge that led to the first battlefield, which was divided into 3 sections, all connected with pipes and small paths, and there was a safe zone at the upper-left corner of the battlefield, and it had a couple of Spooky Smashers, who had glowing blue eyes, and wore red, tattered, and hooded robes, chain necklaces with a lock on them, and carried portable pianos.

Reach Area - 3 Ziggies, 1 Supporter, 2 Smashers

Twilight activated her M-Power, empowering her and the other heroes present.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing her and the other heroes' area of movement.

Twilight moved to the side of a full cover set at the edge of the high area in the 1st section where the heroes were located at the moment, and she blasted a Ziggy on the other side of the gap who was hiding behind a partial cover in the 2nd section, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Rabbid Rarity got a Team Jump from Twilight, and landed on the other side of the gap, where she sent a Sentry towards another Ziggy before it stopped halfway. She activated her Shield.

Fluttershy got a Team Jump from both Twilight and Rabbid Rarity before landing on the ground in the 3rd section.

The Ziggies each moved to different partial sections in their area, with one blasting Rabbid Rarity, whose damaged was reduced due to her Shield, before they both activated their Villain Sights.

The Smashers each started making their way to a pipe that lead to the high area in the 1st section before they both stopped to rest.

The Supporter simply moved to a partial set in his area.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground in the safe zone, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

The Sentry, while getting hit by both Villain Sights, continued its path towards the first Ziggy, and it exploded when it got in range of him, triggering a Push Effect that sent him rolling, defeating him.

Rabbid Rarity entered a pipe that lead to the ground, then got a Team Jump from Fluttershy before landing in the high area of the 3rd section.

Fluttershy entered a pipe that led to the same high area, then she got a Team Jump from Rabbid Fluttershy before landing beside a full cover, where she activated her Hero Sight.

Twilight returned to the cover set she was at originally, where she activated her Hero Sight.

2 Hoppers burst from the ground, and one of them activated his Super Shield before he entered a different pipe that lead to the high area in the 3rd section, getting hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight which destroyed his Super Shield, before stopping beside a partial cover where he attempted to blast the Pegasus, but missed due to her full cover, which was destroyed by the blast. The other one entered the same pipe and got a Team Jump from his friend before landing behind a full cover on the ground, where he blasted Rabbid Rarity before activating his Super Shield.

The Supporter moved to a full cover in his area.

One of the Smashers started making his way towards Twilight, and got hit by her Hero Sight in the process, which got his attention as he charged towards her before stopping to rest. The other one entered the pipe he was already aiming for, and stopped beside the Supporter.

The Supporter moved again by entered a pipe that led to the ground, then entering a different pipe that led to the high area of the 2nd section before stopping beside a partial cover.

Fluttershy entered the pipe that lead down to the ground, and ran to the safe zone, ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of their friends rejoined them, but that's when they turned their attention to something very strange at the end of the battlefield: an entrance into some kind of fairground.

"What have we here?" Beep-0 asked as he observed the sign, which was lit up with colorful lights with pictures of tarot cards at the side of it, its entrance resembling the mouth of a Rabbid. It had a picture of a female Rabbid at the top, wielding a crystal ball.

"Let's take a closer look at what's going on here." Twilight said as she started to go through the entrance.

The heroes entered the gate, and they all saw colorful tents all over the place.

"What is this place?" Applejack asked. "Some kinda carnival?"

"BWA BWAAH!" The Rabbids shouted as the spread out to explore the area.

"We don't have time for fun, girls." Beep-0 told everyone as he spotted that the path continued through the carnival. "We'll have to-"

Suddenly, a pink tent with star and moon symbols and candles opened up! Revealing an animatronic Rabbid dressed like a fortune teller, wielding a crystal ball. It was the same one from the sign!

"You're all doomed!" The animatronic Rabbid shouted to the heroes, shocking them very much. "DOOMED!"

"We are?!" Beep-0 and Fluttershy asked at the same time.

"Doomed to inferior fortune-telling and outrageous prices if you see someone besides Madame Bwahstrella." The Rabbid continued.

"Oh." Fluttershy sighed in relief as the Rabbid heroes returned to listen in on what's going on.

"Well, thank you, but I prefer to build my house on the solid foundation of science and reason rather than mindless superstition."

"I don't know about that, Beep-0." Twilight told the robot. "I thought the same thing once about the Pinkie Sense."

"True." Beep-0 agreed. "But my newfound ears don't go nuts every time I sense something's wrong, and the same goes for fortune telling."

"So you DON'T want to know where to find the last relic." Madame Bwahstrella asked, instantly getting everyone's attention.

"One fortune, please!" Beep-0 requested without hesitation.

"O'er the gardens, under the mountains... The item you seek is in the fountain."

"Fountain?" Rarity asked.

"Bwah?" Rabbid Fluttershy asked.

"Can we get a hint as to what this item IS?" Beep-0 asked.

"Yeah, last one we found was a music player." Applejack added.

"Even the light of Bwahstrella's inner eye can't penetrate the darkness in EVERY corner of the unknown." The animatronic Rabbid explained.

"That's a shame." Twilight said in disappointment. "I guess we should-"

"BUT!" Bwahstrella shouted, getting everybody's attention again. "Watch where you step - not ALL is as it seems..."

"Are you talking about the ground?" Beep-0 asked. "Does one of us trip or something?"

"No."

"I think it may have more meaning than that." Rarity explained.

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Twilight agreed.

"Ahem! Well then, I think we've wasted enough valuable time on this sideshow. " Beep-0 told the heroes before turning his attention back to Bwahstrella. "We'll let you get back to separating the slack-jawed yokels from the money they saved to buy pickled apples. GOOD DAY, Madam."

"Thank you for the tip." Fluttershy said to the Rabbid.

"No problem, dearie." Bwahstrella replied as the heroes left the scene, leaving her all by herself. "You're all doomed! DOOMED!"

As the heroes made their way through the carnival, they noted that it was littered with giant cards with Rabbids on them.

"What are these?" Fluttershy asked with curiosity as she looked down at one of the cards, which had a nerdy Rabbid on it, being hung by his pants on a coat hanger.

"One of Madame Bwahstrella's tarot cards." Beep-0 answered. "This one portents famine, death, poverty, sickness, and no dessert after supper."

As the heroes continued down the path, they found another one of Pinkie's giant cupcakes, and ate it, healing them a bit from the previous battle. They soon made their way out of the carnival, with the number of giant cards decreasing as well, but that didn't make them any less interesting to look at.

"Oh! Look at that card, it's in 3D." Fluttershy said as she pointed to one of the last cards in sight.

"That's probably 'cause it's a real Rabbid." Applejack pointed out.

After taking a closer look, the heroes found that Applejack was right. It was indeed a real Rabbid, and he was posing like the character on the giant card.

"Drawing a live Rabbid on your tarot card means chaos, destruction, laughter, and giant toilets are in your future." Beep-0 explained, the heroes looking at him in confusion after hearing that last part.

"Let's... just keep going." Rarity said as she quickly left the scene.

Defeat 8 Enemies - 3 Smashers, 1 Peek-a-Boo

"You know, it's been a while since we upgrading our Skill Trees." Twilight pointed out. "We should do that before we start our next battle."

"Great thinking!" Beep-0 agreed as he opened up the Battle HQ.

Rabbid Twilight used 50 of her Orbs to lower the number of turns it takes for her Bodyguard technique to cooldown.

Rabbid Rarity used 120 of her Runes to increase her area of movement, and movement when she exits a pipe.

"I think we'll save our Orbs for later." Fluttershy proposed, the other Ponies and the other Rabbids agreeing.

"Fair enough." Beep-0 said as he closed the Battle HQ.

"ROAR!!!" A Smasher in the battlefield roared.

"Oh, quit your complaining!" Beep-0 shouted to him. "We're coming!"

The heroes took the places on the battlefield, and Twilight activated her M-Power, increasing the damage dealt by her and the other heroes.

Rabbid Twilight dashed both Smashers, damaging them with her Boom Dash.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, and stomped on one of the Smashers.

Rabbid Rarity dashed both Smasher, then moved to the corner of a full cover near the bottom-left area. She sent a Sentry towards a Peek-a-Boo who was in the high area that mad up the bottom-left area of the battlefield, and it exploded when it got in range of him, triggering a Push Effect that sent him rolling into the Smasher that was also in his area, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Rabbid Twilight hit her Smasher with her Melee, defeating him.

Twilight blasted her Smasher, defeating him.

The remaining Smasher entered a pipe that led back to the ground, and made his way towards Rabbid Rarity before stopping to rest.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near Rabbid Rarity, signaling the 2 new enemies were about to appear.

Rabbid Rarity blasted the Smasher, which got his attention as he began to charge towards her before stopping.

Twilight moved to one of the partial covers in the middle of the battlefield, where she blasted the Smasher, getting his attention as he charged towards her before stopping.

Rabbid Rarity dashed the Smasher before stopping in a spot behind Twilight.

Rabbid Twilight dashed the Smasher, damaging him with her Boom Dash, before stopping on a different side of Twilight partial cover, where she blasted the enemy Rabbid, defeating him.

2 Smashers burst from the ground, and they each made their way towards the heroes before stopping.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the 2 high area that made up the upper-left and upper-right corners of the battlefield, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, and stomped one of the Smashers before landed beside Rabbid Twilight.

Rabbid Rarity dashed both Smasher before stopping beside a full cover near the upper corner of the battlefield. She blasted one of the Smashers, getting his attention as he charged towards her before stopping.

Rabbid Twilight dashed both Smasher, accidentally damaging Twilight with her Boom Dash in the process before stopping on a different side of the same partial cover. She used her Magnet Dance to draw the Smasher towards her, where she hit one of them with her Melee, and the force of it damage the other, defeating them both.

Twilight quickly activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Rarity activated her Heal, healing herself and Twilight.

A Smasher and a Peek-a-Boo burst from the ground, with the former entering a pipe leading back to the ground, and started charging towards the heroes, while getting hit by Twilight's Hero Sight, getting his attention as her charged towards here before stopping.

The Peek-a-Boo blasted Rabbid Twilight, then teleported to a full cover set in the high area the Smasher was previously at.

Rabbid Rarity dashed the Smasher before stopping beside a full cover. She sent a Sentry towards the Peek-a-Boo, which exploded when it got in range of him, and triggered a Push Effect that sent him rolling off the high area, defeating him.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight, and stomped the Smasher before stopping right next to him, where she hit the enemy Rabbid with her Melee, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the were healed and rewarded 1700 bits and 200 Power Orbs.

The rest of their friends rejoined them, and they all quickly left the battlefield, but that's when they spotted something in the distance that matched the fortune teller's words.

"Hey, is that the fountain Bwahstrella was talkin' about?" Applejack said as she pointed to a fountain that wasn't too far from the battlefield.

"Bwa Bwa!" Rabbid Jack answered, agreeing that it was what they were sent to find.

"There! By the fountain!" Beep-0 shouted as he pointed something that was in front of the fountain. "Is that a ghost? Or a balloon?"

The heroes made their way over to the fountain, and resting on a silver pedestal, was a balloon shaped like a ghost.

"It looks like a Ghost Balloon! It's the missing Relic of Goodness!"

"You've gotta be kiddin' me." Applejack said as she facepalmed. "THIS the second relic?"

"I mean, the gramophone was one thing, but this?" Twilight agreed. "This makes no sense!"

"What really makes no sense is this fountain." Fluttershy pointed out as she looked at it. "What is even happening here?"

The group turned their attention to the fountain, which had a statue of a Rabbid fishing while being wrapped by an eel, while also being tangled in the fishing line.

"I 'dolphinately' need time to mullet this over before I give a 'reel' opinion." Beep-0 joked. "Hee hee!! I have a full terabyte of fish puns."

"Good for you." Rarity told Beep-0. "Now, let's bring that relic back so we can meet our champion."

"Rarity's right, let's bring it back to its pedestal." Beep-0 told the team before turning his attention towards a path that led up a hill, closed off by a small gate. "I see a shortcut down there, past the fountain!"

Still in disbelief that the balloon was a magical artifact, Twilight picked it up off of the pedestal, causing the gate ahead to open for them. "I really hope this is the right one."

The heroes started to go up the hill, the rain stopping as they did, with the final Relic of Goodness in their possession.

Author's Note:

The heroes meet an animatronic, fortune-telling Rabbid named Madame Bwahstrella, who tells them where they will find the 2nd Relic of Goodness. When they find it, it is something that they would've never expected: a ghost balloon! Now that both Relics have been found, will they be enough to open the Moon Gate leading to Tom Phan?
I've also been replaying the main game in preparation for Sparks of Hope! Only 9 days remain.

PreviousChapters Next