• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,730 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,730

PreviousChapters Next
Applejack Adventure - Apple Lagoon 6: Standof-Fish

In a hammerhead shark-shaped hideout, Side Eye, a huge Rabbid with tribal tattoos and wearing a hammerhead shark skin on his back, a beaded belt with plastic fish dangling, and a beaded necklace with the first key, was busy eating a feast with different dishes of Bad Apples. He used his fork to eat a Bad Apple slice.

3 hungry Tropical Ziggies were watching Side Eye eat and really wanted to eat some of the food as well.

Side Eye was about to eat another Bad Apple slice when he looked down at one of the Ziggies. He waved the fork back and forth to see if the Rabbid's eyes would follow it, which they did, then ate the slice and was very satisfied with how delicious it tasted. He pick up another slice and wanted to know if the Ziggy wanted to eat it.

The Ziggy was surprised and agreed without question.

Side Eye ate the Bad Apple slice, then poked the Ziggy's hand with his fork!

The Ziggy screamed in agony as he grabbed his hand and ran out of the hideout and past the heroes, who just now entered the area.

Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny laughed at the Ziggy's misfortune as he left the area.

Side Eye gasped when he saw Applejack and her friends, making the same face as a portrait of him that was hanging behind him. He scooped as many of the Bad Apples as possible onto a plate and tried to leave the area, but that's when he saw the other 2 Ziggies with his weapon: the Bomb Bludgeon, a staff with a naval mine at the end.

The Ziggies were planning to hit Side Eye on the head with it when he wasn't looking, but instead acted like they were presenting it to him.

Side Eye set his plate down, then grabbed the weapon from the Ziggies. He thought about it for a moment then exited his hideout, leaving the 2 Ziggies with the rest of his food.

As Applejack and Beep-0 watched Side Eye approach them, their Rabbid companions were still laughing at the Ziggy from earlier.

Rabbid Rarity then noticed Side Eye and got Rabbid Granny's attention, who freaked out and fell backwards as Side Eye stopped in front of them, ready for battle.

The Ziggies inside the hideout were eating the rest of Side Eye's Bad Apples, then, without warning, one of them pulled a lever, shutting the drawbridge and locking Side Eye out!

It was quiet for a moment as Side Eye processed what just happened, then he yelled and made a run for it.

Applejack spotted him hiding behind a full cover in the area.

"For a big shark Rabbid, he's an even bigger chicken!" Applejack joked, with Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny laughing.

"We may be able to use his cowardice against him." Beep-0 told the group. "But still, I suggest that you all upgrade your weapons because he could still be powerful."

The heroes opened the Battle HQ and used the apples they've collected to upgrade their weapons to now use Super Effects and deal more damage. As a bonus, Applejack's Boomerang got a partial metal coating and Rabbid Rarity's new weapons were fixed up a little bit, making them stronger and more durable.

Defeat Midboss - Side Eye, 2 Ziggies, 2 Hoppers

Rabbid Rarity got a Team Jump from Applejack and landed in the middle of the battlefield.

Applejack had Rabbid Granny hop on her back and jumped up onto one of the high areas. Running across an orange arrow, she used her lasso to swing to the next high area, one of the 2 right by Side Eye, and climbed down. She then bucked Rabbid Granny, who Freeze Blasted Side Eye, blocking his ability to use any technique.

Rabbid Granny got a Team Jump from Applejack and Freeze Blasted Side Eye again.

Applejack activated her Magnet Groove and played music on her banjo, attracting Side Eye and a Hopper who danced towards her. She used her Buck Slam to damage both enemies and send them flying with a Bounce Effect.

Side Eye dove into the sand and swam to a full cover on the right side of the field.

Rabbid Rarity blasted the Hopper and activated her Shield.

Rabbid Granny blasted the second Hopper that was still in his high area, and activated her Long Story technique and knocked out both Hoppers.

Side Eye jumped into the air and used his weapon to send a mine flying toward Rabbid Granny, damaging her. The Bomb Bludgeon then reloads with a new mine.

The Ziggies got down from their high areas and hid behind 2 covers, one partial on the right side of the battlefield and one full in the middle, then both blasted Rabbid Rarity. They then activated their Villain Sights.

Rabbid Rarity ran to a partial cover on the right side of the battlefield, getting hit by the Villain Sights that triggered a Freeze effect, preventing her from performing any techniques. She then sent a Sentry towards Side Eye, which exploded and stuck him to the ground with a Honey effect.

Applejack had Rabbid Granny hop onto her back and jumped up on the high area. She used her lasso to swing to the second area near Side Eye and entered a pipe leading back to the ground. She bucked Rabbid Granny and she Freeze Blasted Side Eye.

Rabbid Granny dashed Side Eye, got a Team Jump from Applejack, and Freeze Blasted him. She then blasted Side Eye which sent him flying back, releasing the SupaMerge energy and ending the battle.

Side Eye was revealed to be one of the Flat Cap Rabbids, having been fused with a wooden mallet. The key that was around his neck fell to the ground and smiled as the heroes ran to pick it up.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 1600 apples and 6 Runes.

"One key down, one to go!" Beep-0 congratulated the team in their victory.

"We should head back to that gate. Maybe there we'll find out where to go next." Applejack suggested.

"It'd be a shame to backtrack all the way back over there. If only there was a faster way."

"Bwah Bwah!" Rabbid Rarity shouted.

The group looked over to the left of Side Eye's hideout and saw a mini Barrel Cannon.

"She's right, that cannon could get us back to the area with the gate." Beep-0 agreed.

"Let's get a move on then!" Applejack said as she headed towards the cannon.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny cheered as the group entered the cannon and were shot back to the area with the gate.

The group landed safely and looked around for anything that would provide them with a clue to the whereabouts of the next key.

"Hey, I don't remember seeing that bridge before." Applejack pointed out.

The team headed over to side opposite of the gate and found that Applejack was right, there was now a bridge that connected the area to the Reef.

"Of course! The Rabbids we liberated from the Megabug's grasp built it." Beep-0 realized. "We've seen something similar back at the Castle of Friendship. They seek to make amends by building all sorts of useful things to aid us - bridges, Rabbolatories, weapons... Hurrah for the nonstop productivity of guilt-ridden employees!"

"Ha! With the Rabbids' help, Chrysalis will have no idea what's coming to her." Applejack told the group.

"We still need one key - and there's not a lockbox or potted plant in sight. Let's use the bridge to investigate the Reef."

Beep-0, Applejack, and Rabbid Granny look behind them and see Rabbid Rarity taking selfies of herself.

"Rabbid Rarity! Stop being selfie-sh!" Beep-0 joked.

Rabbid Granny was very annoyed and began to imitate Rabbid Rarity by holding her hand up and pretending to take selfies of herself. She hopped back onto Beep-0 and the group began to cross the bridge to the Reef.

Unbeknownst to the heroes, however, Rabbid Jack was watching them through a telescope. She roared when she saw that Rabbid Rarity was still with them and retreated back into the jungle to continue with her plan.

Author's Note:

Applejack and her friends encounter Side Eye and acquired the first key! They are now a step closer to stopping Rabbid Jack and returning to Equestria. In the next chapter, they will head to the Reef and begin to search for the next key.
I will try to get the next chapter posted as soon as possible, probably by next week or later.

PreviousChapters Next