• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters Next
Lava Pit 1: If It Rains, It Pours Lava

Ponyville - Castle of Friendship

In a wave of pixels, Twilight and her friends returned to Ponyville safely, and they saw that the Castle of Friendship was now decorated with vines, webs, and pumpkins. They turned their attention to a pumpkin that looked exactly like one they saw back in the Spooky Trails.

"That pumpkin-like Bite-acuda is the creepiest looking thing I've EVER seen..." Beep-0 explained to the group before looking up to see a giant Rabbid-shaped balloon floating above the Castle. "...Oops. Spoke too soon."

"Ew. I love balloons, but that one is weird-looking." Pinkie stated.

"Wait a sec, I recognize it now." Beep-0 realized after he took a closer look at it. "That was once a regular Rabbid, but Spawny fused him with a balloon back when all this chaos started.

"Is there a way to turn him back to normal?" Fluttershy asked.

"We'll have to deal with it after we save Spawny."

"Good point Beep-0, where are we going next?" Twilight asked, knowing they don't have much time if Spawny is trying to get away from Chrysalis now.

"We we should-" Beep-0 started before giving off a short beep. "Oh, looks like we have a new message from our mysterious guide!"

"Make sure you see who it's from this time." Twilight told the robot. "We've been sent on a wild goose chase the last few times we've gotten messages."

"RIght right. Of course." Beep-0 replied before taking a close look at the message. "Ok, it's from F.B., so we're good. *Ahem* 'Beep-0, you and your friends have all done very well, especially with your encounter with Chrysalis' trap."

"Well, that's nice of them to say, especially now that we're out of the Spooky Trails." Fluttershy expressed in relief.

"Still, it's a shame our 'champion' turned out to be a lie." Rarity sighed, still disappointed that Tom Phan turned out to be the Phantom.

"As a reward for making it so far on your journey, it is my pleasure to bestow upon to you the coding for one final technique." Beep-0 continued reading. "With the 'Smash', you be able break apart certain stones that may block your final path to Spawny. I wish you all the best of luck, but you must hurry, Queen Chrysalis has been very busy in the Lava Pit."

"Lava Pit? You mean like where the Dragons live?" Applejack asked.

"No, those are the Dragon Lands." Fluttershy explained.

"I don't think Chrysalis would go where there are Dragons all over the place." Beep-0 theorized. "She must've gone somewhere that nopony would be willing to go, so that she could use Spawny's powers in private."

"There are countless lava pits all over Equestria!" Twilight panicked. "We won't have time to check all of them! What do we do?!"

"BWAH BWAH!!!" Someone shouted.

Everyone looked over and saw that it was one of the Flat Cap Rabbids, and he was holding a megaphone.

"I don't think he needed that to get our attention." Applejack stated. "They yell loud enough as it is!"

"What do you want anyway? Rarity asked before she realized something. "Wait, you didn't touch my mannequins while I was gone did you?" She asked in suspicion.

The Rabbid didn't answer that question, but he gestured the team to follow him.

"Looks like you'll have to get that answer later, Rarity." Beep-0 explained. "Right now, it looks like he wants to shows us something important."

"Bwa-Bwa!" Rabbid Twilight shouted as she began

The team followed the Flat Cap Rabbid down a stone path that was southeast of the Castle, but

As the heroes followed the Flat Cap Rabbid, they spotted a Rabbid nearby balancing on a wooden spike, pracitcing karate moves.

"Strike first, strike hard, show no mercy." Beep-0 told the Rabbids.

"Wait, isn't that the same Rabbid we saw a few chapters ago?" Pinkie asked, noticing the Rabbid looked familiar.

"Maybe, those training montages might've helped him improve." Beep-0 joked.

"Better than that one Rabbid we saw back at the island." Applejack joked, recalling the Rabbid who was losing to a fruit hanging from a tree.

The group continued down the path, and at the end of it, they found what the Rabbids wanted to show them.

"Bwah Bwah!" The Flat Cap Rabbid shouted as he presented the heroes with one final project: a large Rabbid Cannon made from lava rock, with glowing cracks that helped show it.

On top of the Cannon, the other Flat Cap Rabbid was standing triumphantly on it.

"Wow! That Cannon's hot!" Pinkie shouted in amazement.

"Yes, but I don't think those 2 did all the work, though." Rarity said as she pointed out that the cannon was surrounded by sleeping Rabbids who were exhausted from all the work.

"Looks like all that physical labor has finally taken its toll." Beep-0 explained to the group before turning his attention to the Flat Cap Rabbids. "You guys better be ready to pay those workers their weight in pretzels and Pepper Juice when they wake up. Otherwise, they'll be awfully cranky with you 2."

"I ain't stickin' around for when that happens." Applejack stated. "We better get goin'."

"Well those guys are still up." Pinkie said as she pointed towards 2 Rabbids that were dancing at the the side of a large pile of rocks that was left of the Cannon, while mocking a 3rd Rabbid who was trying to get up there with them.

"He gave each of them a boost to get them where they are and now they refuse to help him up." Beep-0 explained to the team. "A metaphor for life I'm afraid."

"Some metaphor." Twilight stated.

"And that guy looks like he's having a blast!" Pinkie said as she pointed to another Rabbid spinning around while hanging onto a giant gear that was right of the Cannon.

"It's quite the... GEAR HEAD." Beep-0 joked. "Hee hee! Get it? GEAR HEAD..." He saw that nobody other than Pinkie was laughing. "Oh, never mind."

"They can't all be winners." Fluttershy assured Beep-0.

"Anyway, will this Cannon really take us to the Lava Pit that Chrysalis is at?" Twilight asked the Flat Cap Rabbids, who nodded in agreement.

"Seems like we're nearing the end of the road." Beep-0 explained to the heroes. "Everypony ready to go to the Lava Pit?"

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" The Rabbid 6 cheered.

"I really want to help Spawny." Fluttershy stated. "He could be in more danger right now than he was before Chrysalis found him."

"We can't let her bully him anymore." Applejack added.

"And we can't let that vortex get any bigger." Rarity added.

"Remember, girls." Twilight started. "This could be the most danger-"

"BWAH BWAH BWAH!!!" Rabbid Pinkie shouted as she quickly jumped into the cannon before the Alicorn could finish her sentence.

"Wait for me!" Pinkie shouted as she followed after.

"No point for me to explain, let's just go." Twilight sighed.

The rest of the heroes nodded in agreement as they got in the Cannon as well, and were launched to the final world.

The Flat Cap Rabbids waved them off, but noticed that the sleeping Rabbids began to wake up.

Lava Pit

The heroes landed safely in the Lava Pit, and they all gasped when they found that they weren't only near a volcano, but the surrounding area is covered in war tents, chains, gears, sand bags, steam pipes, wooden spikes wrapped with barbed wire, flags, banners, and all kinds of machinery.

"Ladies, welcome to the very mouth of the lion itself - Queen Chrysalis has been busy since she discovered the power of the SupaMerge." Beep-0 explained to the group while everyone looked around at the scenery. "It looks as if she's transformed the heart of this volcano into some sort of military production facility."

"Chrysalis is definitely here." Twilight explained after examining the signs of the area before noticing that the flags and banners had a symbol that resembled Changeling wings. "This must be where she's building her new army."

"I fear our travails thus far are just a prelude for what is to come. Be on your guard..."

The heroes nodded in agreement and traveled across a wooden bridge just above a small river of lava, and they spotted a Rabbid nearby scratching his back against a giant metal nut.

"His skin must be irritated - probably all the dry air down here." Beep-0 explained to the heroes before turning his attention back to the Rabbid. "HEY! Stop scratching and use some aloe!"

"If only I brought my spare moisturizer." Rarity sighed.

After crossing another bridge, everyone saw another Rabbids cowering under a giant, metal turtle shell.

"Any room in there for an AI-based scientific research computer?" Beep-0 asked the Rabbid, who ignored him and went back to shivering under the shell. "I don't take up much space!" The Rabbid peeked out from under the shell, but quickly went back inside. "Oh, well... worth a shot."

"Don't worry, Beep-0." Fluttershy assured the robot. "He'll probably change his mind eventually."

"Wait, what's that guy doin?" Applejack asked as she pointed to another Rabbid nearby who was sleeping on another giant metal nut, but soon woke up and started spinning around it to get comfortable.

"He's nuts." Beep-0 joked.

"Yes, he is." Rarity said as she facepalmed.

The group crossed another bridge and entered the first battlefield of the world, which was composed of Lava Ziggies, which had charred faces, glowing orange eyes, spiked bracelets on both their arms, a chain wrapped around their bodies, and a bandana on their heads that sported the same Changeling wing symbol as the flags; and Lava Hoppers, who wore gas masks around their heads, and small capes with the same symbol.

Defeat All - 4 Ziggies, 3 Hoppers

Twilight started by activating her M-Power, empowering herself and the rest of the heroes.

Rabbid Rarity entered a small pipe in the middle of the battlefield that lead to the other side where the Hopper were before stopping beside a full cover. She sent a Sentry towards the Hoppers, which exploded when it got in range of 2 of them, triggering a Honey Effect that stuck them to the ground before defeating them both. She activated her Shield.

Twilight entered the same pipe then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity before landing beside a full cover in the high area that made up the right side of the battlefield, where she blasted a Ziggy, defeating him and releasing the SupaMerge energy.

Fluttershy entered the same pipe and got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity as well before landing beside a full cover that was right next to Twilight. She blasted the remaining Ziggy in the high area, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, defeating him, before activating her Hero Sight.

The Ziggies each moved, but were both hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight, which defeated one of them by triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying. The remaining Ziggy attempted to blast Rabbid Rarity, but missed due to her full cover, before activing his Villain Sight.

The final Hopper moved to a full cover set nearby and attempted to blast Rabbid Rarity, but missed due to her full cover. He quickly activated his Super Shield.

Fluttershy sent a Sentry through a pipe that led to the high area that made up the left side of the battlefield toward the Ziggy, and while it got hit by his Villain Sight, it exploded when it got in range of him, triggering an Ink Effect that blinded and defeated him. Fluttershy then entered the same pipe and stopped near the edge.

Twilight entered the pipe and got a Team Jump from Fluttershy, stomping on the Hopper and deactivated his Super Shield before landing in front of him. She hit him with her Melee, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of their friends rejoined them.

They all left the battlefield and traveled down another wooden bridge, and to the right, they saw a couple of Rabbids dancing and chanting around a bonfire, while another leaves the tent and sighs in grief before going back in.

"It's a 'Better Rabbid' retreat - they dance naked around a campfire to reclaim their Rabbid-ness." Beep-0 explained to the team.

"Sounds fun!" Pinkie cheered. "Maybe I'll join them when this is over."

"Please don't Pinkie." Rarity told her friend, disgusted at the idea of dancing around naked.

The group continued down the path and they soon entered the next battlefield.

"Heads up!" Applejack shouted to warn the heroes who entered the battlefield as fireballs rained down from the sky over the battlefield!

"Watch out - it's raining volcanic pyroclasts all over the battlefield!" Beep-0 explained. "A lava shower is nothing to be taken lightly (or to be taken at all, for that matter)."

"Except for Dragons." Fluttershy pointed out. "A lava shower is pretty normal for them."

"This volcano might be a factory now, but it's still a volcano!" Twilight quickly reminded the heroes. "There must be a way to avoid those fireballs."

"There is, see those charred spots they left behind after crashing into the ground? We'd better avoid standing on them. This volcano is different in that it's very methodical - once it hits a spot, there's a good chance it'll hit it again. So standing on the charred spots is literally playing with fire. Better our enemies than us!"

Defeat 7 Enemies - 4 Hoppers (Obstacles: Pyroclasts)

Twilight activated her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes.

Rarity entered a pipe that lead across a gap that made up the middle of the battlefield, and dashed a Hopper on the other side before entering another pipe that led to a high area that made up the left side of the battlefield. After stopping beside a full cover that was part of a cover set, she tossed a Grenaduck towards the same Hopper, which exploded and defeated him, as well as damaged another.

Rabbid Rarity entered the first pipe Rarity used and stopped in a spot out in the open, while also making sure to avoid the charred areas. She sent a Sentry towards 2 Hoppers, and it exploded when it got in range of them, defeating them both.

Twilight entered the same pipe and she stopped beside a partial cover where she blasted the remaining Hopper, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, defeating him.

Pyroclasts rained down in the area where Twilight and Rabbid Rarity were at, but none of them hit them.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground in the same area, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Twilight entered the pipe that led to the left high area, then got a Team Jump from Rarity. After landing beside a full cover that part of a cover set that was next to Rarity's, Twilight activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Rarity reentered the first pipe and returned to the area where they first started the battle, and stopped next to a full cover.

Rarity activated her Protection technique, which will allow her to take some of the damage that another hero receives, and in this case, Twilight because she was in range of her.

Pyroclasts rained down in the bottom left corner of the battlefield, missing the heroes entirely.

2 new Hoppers burst from the ground, and one of them activated his Super Shield before entering the pipe that led to the left high area, and while getting hit by Twilight's Hero Sight, which deactivated his Super Shield, he made his way to a partial cover set, where he blasted Rarity. The other began to move towards the middle of the battlefield, but was hit by Twilight's Hero Sight, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying down the middle gap before he respawned shortly after. He attempted to blast Rabbid Rarity, but missed due to her full cover, then activated his Super Shield.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rarity, and stomped the Hopper closest before landing right next to him. She finished him off by hitting him with her Melee, which sent him flying with a Bounce Effect.

Rabbid Rarity entered the pipe again, and stopped beside the same partial cover that Twilight was next to earlier.

Rarity entered the pipe that led back down to the ground and stopped next to her Rabbid counterpart. She then threw a Grenaduck towards the Hopper and deactivated his Super Shield.

Rabbid Rarity sent a Sentry towards the enemy Rabbid, which exploded when it got in range of him, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Pyroclasts rained down in the area where the Rarities were, but missed them.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground, one near the Rarities and one in the right high area, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Rabbid Rarity entered the pipe and stopped beside to the full cover she was at previously, and activated her Shield.

Rarity entered the same pipe, then entered another pipe that led to the left high area and stopped beside a partial cover set. She activated her Crystal Gaze.

Twilight moved to a different partial set that was in the middle of the left high area.

Pyroclasts rained down in the bottom left corner of the battlefield, missing the heroes.

2 new Hoppers and a Ziggy burst from the ground, and the latter entered a pipe that led back to the ground, then entered the pipe that led to the opposite side of the battlefield where he stopped beside a partial cover that was part of a cover set. He attempted to blast Rabbid Rarity, but missed due to her full cover, however, it ended up getting destroyed, leaving her exposed, then activated his Villain Sight.

Both Hoppers activated their Super Shield, and one of them entered the pipe leading to the light high area, then stopped beside a partial cover in a cover set where he blasted Rarity. The other Hopper entered the right pipe and got a Team Jump from the Ziggy before landing beside a partial cover set. He blasted Rabbid Rarity, triggering a Burn Effect that sent her running, while also getting hit by the Ziggy's Villain Sight, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent her flying out of the battlefield before she respawned a moment later.

Rarity tossed a Grenaduck at the Hopper in the high area, and while it deactivated his Super Shield, it also triggered a Freeze Effect that prevented him from using any techniques.

Twilight activated her M-Power, empowering herself, before running over to the Hopper. She hit him with her Melee which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 2500 bits and 440 Power Orbs

"Wow, that was surprising easy." Twilight stated. "Volcanic rocks are usually more dangerous than that."

"Maybe the Rabbids found a way to divert them somehow?" Rarity suggested.

"Or maybe Chrysalis forced them to!" Applejack realized.

"Then we have no time to waste!" Beep-0 told everyone. "We have to get them and Spawny out of there now!"

The heroes nodded in agreement as they quickly continued down the trail of wooden bridges, getting very close to the volcano that Chrysalis is currently residing inside.

Author's Note:

- Sorry I've been gone for so long, schoolwork has been BRUTAL for the past few months. I'm likely going to finish the story this summer, but for now, don't expect a lot of updates within the next couple of months.
- Today officially marks 4 years since I've began working on MLP + Rabbids! I started working on it my senior year of high school, and I'm close to graduating my senior year of college. We've come full circle everyone!
- To celebrate the occasion, I went back and added an easter egg in 4 chapters (1 Ancient Gardens, 1 Applejack Adventure, 1 Sherbet Desert, and 1 Spooky Trails), and I want you all to find them. The test is simple and it has 3 parts: Name the chapters I've edited, name the easter egg, and explain where the easter egg originally came from. To be very clear, DO NOT post your answers in the comments, I want people to send me a notification to my inbox with their answers so that people won't cheat. I'll announce the first person who got it all right, or at least who got the closest, in the next chapter, as well as what the easter egg was. Happy hunting!
-https://www.teepublic.com/pin/390932-my-little-pony-queen-chrysalis-cutie-mark-special-
This is the emblem I've decided to use for Chrysalis.
-Twilight and her friends reach the final world, the Lava Pit, and discover that Chrysalis has turned a volcano into a factory to create her new Rabbid army. The heroes don't have a lot of time.

PreviousChapters Next