• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters Next
Spooky Trails 5: Introducing El Calavera!

Spooky Trails - Spooky Square

The team continued up the trail with the Ghost Balloon in tow, and when they reached the end of it, they were back at the Moon Gate again, and the reason nobody noticed the trail was because 2 blocks blocked the way, which Beep-0 used his Move technique to take care of. They made their way back to the pedestals, and placed the 2nd Relic of Goodness onto the silver one.

"Voi-la! Our prayers have been answered!" Beep-0 explained to the group. "Now the Moon Gate should open wide for us!"

Everyone looked to the Moon Gate, but nothing happened.

"Ahem. I said, "Voi-la!"

The Moon Gate still did nothing.

"It... It was supposed to open. Why isn't it open?" Fluttershy asked, confused about the situation.

"We did our part! We retrieved the Lost Relics of Goodness!" Beep-0 shouted in disbelief.

"I bet it was the balloon." Twilight theorized. "I knew something like that-"

"*&#$%@! WHY ISN'T IT OPEN?!" Beep-0 yelled very loudly in anger, startling everyone, especially the Fluttershys, who braced each other. "IT'S NOT FAIR! WHY ISN'T IT..."

That's when the Ghost Balloon started to glow, similar to the gramophone earlier.

"Oh, I guess the balloon really was the relic." Twilight said in disbelief.

*CREAK!*

The heroes turned to see where that sound came from, and were surprised to see in the distance, one final large gate with green tapestries that had a moon symbol on them opened up, this time, north of the well.

"Great! That's the wrong gate." Beep-0 explained. "Maybe there's a hotline we can call or something."

"I don't know. It kind of feels like our job isn't finished yet." Rarity pointed out.

Beep-0 gave off a short beep, receiving a new message. "Aha! Our anonymous patron has again picked the perfect time to lend a helping hand. 'Dorks, you're probably feeling pretty discouraged right now, not that I blame you. I'd be discouraged if I were you, too'."

"They've got that right." Applejack agreed.

"The Moon Gate can't be opened unless there's a full moon (duh). Too bad it's gone already."

"A full moon?!" Twilight panicked. "It's almost morning! Princess Celestia will raise the sun any moment now!"

"Couldn't we just send a letter to Luna? Ya know, put the moon back fer a little bit." Applejack asked.

"They're too busy searching Equestria for Ponies with their Rabbids to take messages right now. And Spike isn't here."

"Hold on! Let me finish the message, it seems our mysterious friend has a solution."

"Really?" Twilight asked in disbelief.

"Bwah-y?" Rabbid Twilight asked in curiosity as well.

"What is it?"

"Lucky for you, I know a way to get it to come back!" Beep-0 continued reading. "Just take the totally non-spooky path leading from the gate that just opened, and everything will work out just fine, and you won't be killed."

The heroes were freaked out by what the message just said.

"I promise." Beep-0 finished reading as he closed the message. "Hmmm... There's something OFF about this last message - though I can't quite put my finger on it."

"Like I've been sayin' the whole time." Applejack explained. "There's somethin' off about this whole thing."

"Perhaps there was more to Madame Bwahstrella's fortune than she let on." Fluttershy suggested.

"Perhaps somepony else is planning to harm us, and our enigmatic ally is in the dark as we are." Beep-0 added.

"We just have to be careful." Twilight explained. "I don't see any other option, so if there's a way to open that gate, we have to try."

"Agreed. To the other gate!" Beep-0 shouted.

The heroes make their way over to the new gate that opened, passing by the well one more time.

*Laugh*

"Bwa Bwah-Bwah?" Rabbid Fluttershy asked, wondering what that was.

"I know that laugh..." Twilight said as she turned around to the source of the sound: the well.

A vine popped out of it, and it was wrapped around a pink pony with curly hair, who laughed as the vine shook her back and forth.

"Pinkie Pie!" The Ponies shouted in surprise.

"Hi girls!" Pinkie shouted in excitement before laughing again.

"Thank goodness, you're safe!" Rarity told her friend. "We've been worried sick."

"Have you been down in that well the whole time?" Applejack asked in confusion.

"Yep! But that's not all." Pinkie explained. "I've made a new friend down here, and she's the best!"

"New friend?" Fluttershy asked in curiosity.

Another vine popped out of the well, and it wrapped and shook around a Rabbid who had crooked eyes, and was wearing a onesie that strongly resembled the pink Pony, with her mane, tail, and Cutie Mark. It was Rabbid Pinkie!

"She reminds me of somepony, but I can't put my hoof on it." Pinkie told the heroes, who looked at each other in disbelief.

"BWA BWAHHH!" Rabbid Pinkie shouted to greet the group.

"I've met her down here, and we've been playing games ever since!" Pinkie happily explained before noticing the Rabbid heroes who were with her friends. "Oh! You made some new friends too!"

"Indeed." Beep-0 said as Pinkie noticed him for the first time.

"Oh, look at you, you little cutie!"

"(laughs) Thanks. Now, why don't you and Rabbid Pinkie climb out of the well and join us."

"Sure! Let's just- WHOA!!!" Pinkie started, before she and Rabbid Pinkie we're pulled back into the well by the vines!

"What the-" Twilight said before in shock before she saw something rise out of the well, laughing.

A wooden coffin rose out of the well, with the vines acting as arms while one resembled a snake tail. One of them opened the lid, revealing a Rabbid with glowing blue eyes and had more elaborate Day of the Dead tattoos than the other enemies the heroes encountered so far, and he was wearing an old top hat with purple feathers and a red bowtie. He groaned at the 2 Pinkies, who were wrapped with one vine now, before turning his attention to the heroes. It was Calavera!

"What is that?!" Rarity asked in shock.

"I don't know, but he's holding both Pinkies hostage!" Beep-0 explained. "We have to save them!"

"Don't have to tell us twice!" Applejack strongly agreed. "Let's get this thing!"

All the heroes took their places on the battlefield to fight Calavera, who was using the coffin lid as a shield and the Pinkies as a weapon.

Defeat Midboss - Calavera, 2 Peek-a-Boos, 1 Smasher

Twilight started by activating her M-Power, empowering all the heroes in range of her.

Rabbid Twilight dashed the Smasher and a Peek-a-Boo, her Boom Dash damaging all enemies but Calavera.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight, and landed beside the upper-left corner of the well.

Rabbid Rarity dashed the Smasher and a Peek-a-Boo, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight before landed beside the upper-right corner of the well. She sent a Sentry towards Calavera, which exploded when it got in range of him, and triggered a Push Effect that sent him rolling. She then activated her Shield.

Twilight used the opportunity to blast Calavera.

Rabbid Jack blasted a Peek-a-Boo, defeating him, then moved to a full cover that was close to him.

Rabbid Fluttershy dashed the Smasher and a Peek-a-Boo before getting a Team Jump from Rabbid Jack, landing beside a partial cover in the high area that made the lower-left corner of the battlefield. She used her secondary weapon, the Rocket, to blast the Smasher, while also damaging Rabbid Twilight a bit, which got his attention as he began to charge towards her before stopping to rest.

Fluttershy dashes the remaining Peek-a-Boo, defeating him, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight before landing beside a full cover in a cover set the was near the left side of the well. Since she was behind Calavera, she blasted him.

Applejack threw her Boomerang at the Smasher, getting his attention as he began to charge towards her before stopping.

Rarity dashed the Smasher, then stopped on a different side of the same partial cover Rabbid Twilight was at. She blasted the Smasher, defeating him and releasing the SupaMerge energy, then activated her Crystal Gaze.

Calavera screamed very loudly, causing all the heroes in range of him to scatter around the battlefield. It was his "Scaredy Hero" technique! He then squeezed the Pinkies with his vine, causing Rabbid Pinkie to spit a Grenaduck towards Rabbid Rarity, which triggered a Push Effect that sent her rolling, but the damage was reduced due to her Shield. He slithered to a full cover in a cover set that was near the lower-left corner of the well, getting hit by Rarity's Crystal Gaze in the process.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near the north side of the battlefield, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Rabbid Twilight moved to a different side of Calavera full cover, and she hit him with her Melee, triggering a Vamp Effect that healed her with half of the damage she dealt.

Rabbid Rarity moved to the lower-left corner of the well, but wasn't in range to attack the boss.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, then stomped Calavera before landing right next to him, where she blasted him.

Rabbid Fluttershy got down from her high area, then took cover in the bottom left corner of the area that surrounded the well, which acted as a partial cover. She attempted to blast Calavera, but he blocked the attack with his shield. She then used her Weaken technique to decrease the amount of damage Calavera could deal.

Rarity got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity and landed beside the left side of the well, her Healing Jump healing herself and the other heroes in range. She was unable to use attack the boss without harming her friends who was right next to him.

Rabbid Jack got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity and landed behind Calavera, where she blasted him.

Applejack moved to a partial cover the was south of the well, then activated her Magnet Groove, drawing Calavera towards her. She threw her Boomerang at him, triggering a Burn Effect that sent him running towards the south side of the battlefield.

Rarity tossed a Grenaduck at him, which exploded and damaged him.

Fluttershy moved to the full cover that Calavera was previously at, where she blasted him and activated her Hero Sight.

While getting hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight, Calavera slithered over to a full cover that was part of a cover set located in the lower-right area of the well. He squeezed the Pinkies, causing Rabbid Pinkie to spit at Rabbid Rarity, which triggered a Push Effect that sent her rolling.

2 Peek-a-Boos burst from the ground, and each of them blasted Twilight before they teleported to different parts of the battlefield. One went to the partial cover in the high area that made up the upper-left corner of the battlefield, while the other moved to a full cover that was part of a cover set that was in the upper-left area of the well.

Applejack ran to the left side of Calavera, and used her Buck Slam to damage him and send him flying with a Bounce Effect.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, and landed right next to Calavera in the south side of the battlefield, where she hit him with her Melee.

Rabbid Jack moved to a Freeze Cover in the south side of the battlefield, where she attempted to blast Calavera, but missed due to his shield.

Rarity got a Team Jump from Applejack and landed behind Calavera, where she blasted him and destroyed the Freeze Cover that was near him, triggering a Freeze Effect, which defeated the boss and ended the battle.

The heroes didn't have time to cheer because the boss was out of control!

Calavera spun around like crazy, causing him to lose his grip on the Pinkies as they were tossed aside. He uncontrollably spun towards the well, and fell back into it.

Rabbid Pinkie quickly jumped up onto the side of the well, and pulled out her primary weapon, the Rumblebang, and used it to rapidly blast the boss Rabbid over and over, who screamed in terror! The heroes watched her do this for minute, and were a little disturbed. Rabbid Pinkie stopped blasting and looked over at them, she stuck her tongue out in a mischievous way, then went right back to blasting.

"Phew!" Beep-0 sighed in relief that the Pinkies were saved. "Welcome to our ragtag alliance!" She addressed to Rabbid Pinkie as she finally stopped blasting the boss Rabbid.

Rabbid Pinkie started to make her way over to the heroes, but when she heard Calavera groan at the bottom of the well, she went right back to blasting him!

"Anypony who wishes to aid in our quest to make Equestria whole again is gladly received."

"Pinkie, I'm glad to see you're safe." Twilight said as she helped her friend up.

"I've missed you all SOOO much!" Pinkie said as she pulled her Pony friends into a group hug, but soon noticed there were only 4 here. "Wait, where's Rainbow Dash?"

"She's still lost out there somewhere." Rarity explained.

"But we'll find her soon." Applejack added.

"That's right! 5 Ponies down, 1 to go!" Beep-0 cheered, knowing they were very close to reuniting the Mane 6. "And we're building quite the team of Rabbids as well."

"Speakin' of Rabbids..." Applejack realized as she turned to Pinkie. "Pinkie, did ya know that monster was down in that well with ya?

"Oh, he was! He just never left the corner." Pinkie explained.

"He was in the corner?" Fluttershy asked, a little disturbed.

"Yep!"

"Like... the whole time?" Twilight asked.

"That's right!"

"Did he do anything at all?" Rarity asked.

"Nope! This was the first time he did anything!"

"Maybe the last time too?" Applejack pointed out.

The heroes turned to see that Rabbid Pinkie was still blasting at Calavera at the bottom of the well.

"OK! OK! He's had enough!" Twilight shouted, not wanting to watch this anymore. "We'll catch you 2 up on what we've been up to and-"

"Spare no detail!" Pinkie shouted, excited to know what her friends have been up to the whole time.

"Let's just go."

Rabbid Pinkie stopped blasting and blew the barrels of her weapon, finally hopping down from the well to join the other heroes as they made their way down through the new gate, but not before they were healed and rewarded 2500 bits and 250 Power Orbs.

Author's Note:

SURPRISE! 2 new heroes in the same chapter! Bet you didn't see that coming! I've been waiting to do this one forever!
After defeating the mini-boss Calavera, Pinkie Pie and Rabbid Pinkie join the roster! Just in time to help the heroes on their newest mission: moving the moon!

PreviousChapters Next