• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,703 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,703

PreviousChapters Next
Applejack Adventure - Jungle 1: Coconut Shunt

Jungle - Jungle Gateway

After entering the gate and venturing into the new Jungle area, Applejack and her friends observed their surroundings in hopes that they would provide a clue to where Rabbid Jack's Temple is located.

"Alright everypony, let's think. If you were an enormous Rabbid who had one heck of a grudge, where would you be?" Beep-0 asked the group.

"I don't know, maybe on top of a cliff staring down at the one she has a problem with?" Applejack suggested.

"Ha. Yeah, good one AJ." Beep-0 laughed a little, assuming Applejack was joking, but he failed to notice that she was looking up at something behind him.

Curious to what Applejack just said, Rabbid Rarity looked up in the same direction and gasped. "BWAH BWAH!" she shouted as she pointed at the area, causing Beep-0 to turn around and look up as well.

There she was on top of a nearby cliff, the giant Rabbid they were searching for: Rabbid Jack. She stared down at the heroes, mostly at Rabbid Rarity, and grunted in anger. She took out an octopus and squeezed it over a large pile of coconuts that were right next to her, covering all of them in ink. After throwing away the mollusk, she roared and began to chuck the ink-covered coconuts at the group!

"Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting that, I guess I owe you an apology Applejack." Beep-0 told her.

"Don't worry about it, right now we've got bigger problems!" Applejack said as she pulled Beep-0 out of the way of an incoming coconut.

"Right! It's raining ink-filled coconuts! Ouch! Why couldn't they have been blueberries?" That's when Beep-0 noticed a new kind of enemy Rabbid on the other side of the battlefield, and he was wearing a large wooden tiki mask, a golden necklace with large leaves on it, a golden belt, and a wooden backpack with a red siren on it. "If my readings are correct, those are Summoners! Guess what: they have summoning skills! We must defeat all the Summoners otherwise we'll fight an endless battle in the coconut rain!"

Defeat All Summoners - 4 Summoners (Obstacle: Ink Coconuts)

Rabbid Granny kicked things off by launching her Barrel Bolt at a Summoner that was hiding behind a full cover in a high area on the left side of the battlefield. She then got a Team Jump from Applejack into the high area and Freeze Blasted the Summoner, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Applejack had Rabbid Rarity hop onto her back, then she ran across an orange arrow and used her lasso to swing across a large pit to get to the left side of the battlefield before ducking behind a full cover. She bucked Rabbid Rarity to a full cover in a high area on the right side, right next to a Summoner.

Rabbid Rarity took the opportunity to blast the Summoner, which triggered a Push Effect that sent him out of the battlefield before respawning. She defeated the Summoner by dashing him, then got down from the high area and made her to a pipe leading back to the left side, finally stopping behind a full cover. She activated her Shield.

A wave of Ink Coconuts soon fell upon the battlefield, which managed to hit only Applejack, preventing her from attacking.

The Summoners began to charge up their powers to summon reinforcements, then hid behind pipes on their sides of the battlefield. One of them threw a Grenaduck, a grenade-like weapon that resembles a rubber duck, at Rabbid Rarity, which bounced and exploded, damaging her.

Applejack jumped up onto the high area where Rabbid Granny was and scooped her, then she got down and made her way towards a pipe that led to the right side of the battlefield. She then bucked Rabbid Granny at the high area where one of the remaining Summoners was, and she Freeze Blasted him. She activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Rarity entered a pipe that lead to a second high area on the left side, and she dashed the Summoner that was hiding there. She then blasted the enemy Rabbid.

Rabbid Granny blasted the Summoner that was near her, defeating him, then entered a pipe that led directly to Rabbid Rarity's high area on the left side. She dashed the final Summoner, but it wasn't enough to defeat him. Rabbid Granny activated her Stink Eye while Rabbid Rarity used her Heal technique to heal both of them.

A wave of Ink Coconuts fell upon the battlefield, and in an ironic turn of events, one of them landed on the Summoner, defeating him and ending the battle.

Rabbid Jack realized her mistake and quickly ordered a group of Ziggies to enter the battlefield, but they quickly ran away when they saw the heroes lock their weapons on them.

"Run you curs! Tell all the others that Beep-0's comin'!" Beep-0 shouted to the cowardly Rabbids, his ego getting the better of him once again.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 1250 apples and 3 Runes

Rabbid Jack roared in anger as she jumped down from the cliff, and retreated back into the jungle.

"Quick! After her before she gets away!" Applejack shouted to the group.

"Don't worry, Applejack, there's no way we'll lose a giant Rabbid in a jungle." Beep-0 confidently told her as the team began to follow the corrupted Rabbid.

Author's Note:

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully 2021 will be 100x better than the previous year, and we'll finally be rid of this pandemic.
Applejack and her friends finally enter the Jungle, but it didn't take very long for Rabbid Jack to find them. They will need to be prepared now that they are on the enemy's turf.

PreviousChapters Next