• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,715 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,715

PreviousChapters Next
Applejack Adventure - Jungle 5: Torch Song For Rabbid Jack

Night fell as Applejack and her friends walked up the stairs leading to the Rabbid Temple. The team looked around for anything out of the ordinary because it was quiet. Too quiet. However, they stopped observing as soon as they reached the front of the Rabbid Temple, where the main body of the Washing Machine had landed, and had been sitting since it spilled water charged with Megabug energy into the pool in front of it.

"That's it! We've finally found it!" Beep-0 cheered as Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny joined him in the celebration, but Applejack approached the Megabug Pool, perplexed by its behavior.

"This water is actin' very strange." Applejack told the others as she prepared to dip her hoof into it.

"DON'T" Beep-0 shouted as he quickly went up to Applejack and stopped her from dipping her hoof into the corrupted water. "This water is charged with Megabug energy! The same corrupted SupaMerge energy that has turned all the Rabbids here and back in Equestria evil!"

"So, that's the energy we've been seeing every time we defeat one of those varmints?" Applejack asked as she and Beep-0 rejoined the group, recalling that energy is released every time an enemy Rabbid is defeated.

"Yes. Once we get back, we'll fill you in on everything, but for now, we have to defeat Rabbid Jack, and destroy this Megabug Pool." Beep-0 then looked around the area, but was confused when he saw that the hideout was completely empty. "Weird, I thought there'd be more a challenge now that we've finally got here."

As soon as Beep-0 said that, a familiar roar was heard, and it scared off some birds in the distance, which the team saw fly over them.

"Bwaaah..." Rabbid Rarity said in awe, but gasped as she saw and pointed at something on top of the Washing Machine, which everyone else looked at and gasped as well.

It was Rabbid Jack herself, who had somehow gotten on top of the Washing Machine without anyone noticing. However, her attire was different compared to the last time the heroes saw her. While she still had her brown hat, her orange bandana was now connected to a cape, and it was now tathered in appearance, she wore a large green leaf on her left arm like a bracelet, and she wore a shoulder guard that she had made from a large coconut, which had 2 giant Bad Apple slices on it. She jumped off the Washing Machine and landed in front of the Megabug Pool before she looked at the heroes and did a "bring it on" gesture with her hand, making it clear that she is ready to fight.

"You're on!" Applejack shouted as she accepted the giant Rabbids offer and charged up to her. She then performed numerous hits and bucks against Rabbid Jack's left arm, but when she stopped, she gasped when she saw that Rabbid Jack was unaffected and was just staring down at her. Before she could do anything else, Rabbid Jack flicked Applejack back to the rest of the heroes.

"Bwah?" Rabbid Rarity asked Applejack, confused as to what just happened.

"Didn't think it through." Applejack replied as she scratched her head in embarrassment.

Rabbid Rarity then glared at Rabbid Jack, who was laughing at Applejack's pitiful attacks. She then shouting so many "Bwahs" that Rabbid Jack stopped laughing and was staring at her in shock by what she just said.

"What'd she just say, Beep-0" Applejack asked the robot, not noticing his shocked expression.

"Uhh... I had problems properly translating it, and I doubt that I ever will." Beep-0 replied, who did translate it, but wasn't going to reveal what Rabbid Rarity had said.

Rabbid Jack processed what the hero just shouted to her, then roared in anger at the heroes, ready to fight for real.

As the heroes readied their weapons, Rabbid Granny was slowly attempting to leave, but Applejack noticed it and picked her up and turned her around as the fight against Mega Rabbid Jack has started.

Defeat Boss - Mega Rabbid Jack, 2 Ziggies (Obstacle: Megabug Pool)

When the battle started, the Megabug Pool projected a beam of energy directly at Rabbid Jack, forming a type of shield around her, and 2 Ziggies appeared to help the giant Rabbid.

"My sensors indicate that the Megabug Pool is protecting Rabbid Jack, so as we damage her, the Pool will heal her." Beep-0 explained to the group.

"What?! Then how do we stop her?" Applejack asked in shock.

"Well, as the Pool heals Rabbid Jack, it loses energy of its own, so destroying the Pool is the only way to end this." Beep-0 then notcied that in the high areas the make of the corners of the battlefield, there we're TNT Barrels. "Use those Barrels, Applejack! They'll cause more damage! You can either attack Rabbid Jack or the Pool, either way, the latter loses!"

"Got it!" Applejack said as she entered a pipe leading to the high area in the lower right corner, and bucked a TNT Barrel between Rabbid Jack and the Megabug Pool, damaging both, but the Pool quickly healed Rabbid Jack, losing some of its own energy in the process. Applejack hid behind a full cover where she activated her Hero Sight, then threw her Boomerang at Rabbid Jack, damaging her, but was healed by the Megabug Pool.

Rabbid Granny entered a pipe leading to the lower left high area, then launched a Barrel Bolt at Rabbid Jack, damaging both her and the Megabug Pool, which healed the Rabbid afterwards. She then activated her Stink Eye.

Rabbid Rarity simply moved to an open area right next to the Megabug Pool by entering another pipe by the lower right high area that only lead further into the right side of the battlefield. She then sent a Sentry after Rabbid Jack, which exploded and damaged both her and the Megabug Pool when it was in range. As the Pool used its energy to heal Rabbid Jack, Rabbid Rarity activated her Shield.

Rabbid Jack moved towards Rabbid Rarity, getting hit by Applejack's Hero Sight and Rabbid Granny's Stink Eye in the process, before stopping to get healed by the Megabug Pool. She then performed an uppercut attack on Rabbid Rarity, which triggered a Bounce Effect that not only sent her flying further into the right side of the battlefield, whose Shield reduced some of the damage she dealt, but also damaged the Megabug Pool as well.

The Ziggies blasted Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny, with one of theirs triggering a Freeze Effect that prevented Rabbid Granny from performing any techniques, then moved to different full covers before activating their Villain Sights.

Running across an orange arrow, Applejack used her lasso to swing to the upper right high area, while getting hit by a Ziggy's Villain Sight in the process, where she bucked a TNT Barrel at a spot between Rabbid Jack and the Megabug Pool, damaging both before the latter healed the former. She then returned to a spot on the ground.

Rabbid Rarity used her Heal technique to heal both herself and Applejack before she blasted the Megabug Pool, and hid behind a full cover.

Applejack used her Buck Slam to damage the Megabug Pool, which was damaged so much, that red energy started to crackle over the surface.

Rabbid Jack noticed this, then ran away from the battlefield.

Knowing that the battle has ended, the heroes were about to do their cheering, but that's when they noticed that the temple was shaking and it started to fall apart.

"We'll have to celebrate a little later, girls. Right now, I say we start running!" Applejack stated to group as she started to run towards stairs they came up.

"Agreed!" Beep-0 shouted as he scooped up Rabbid Granny and quickly followed Applejack and Rabbid Rarity to the exit as the temple fell apart and Megabug Pool started to glow very bright.

The group nearly make out, but a large pillar falls and blocks their only exit! They frantically looked around then turned to face the Megabug Pool, which exploded and sent the Washing Machine flying towards the small island where the group first started. However, the explosion also caused the ground around their feet to collapse, and the heroes screamed as they fell deep underground, but not before they were healed and rewarded 2200 apples and 9 Runes.

Author's Note:

Applejack and her friends finally face Rabbid Jack at her temple, but destroying the Megabug Pool sends the team deep underground! This adventure is far from over.
School starts up for me again this week, so this will the last chapter that I will posting for a while. I'll start writing new chapters when I'm sure I have enough time to do it.

PreviousChapters Next