• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,742 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,742

PreviousChapters Next
Lava Pit 9: Castle of the Two Sisters

Castle of the Two Sisters

The heroes landed in the ancient castle's throne room safely, where they quickly found a unicorn with that strongly resembled Twilight.

"Princess Twilight!" Sci-Twi shouted as she ran up to our Twilight.

"Other me!" Twilight shouted as she quickly hugged her.

"Bwa-Bwa Bwah?" Rabbid Twilight asked with looking back and forth at both Twilights in confusion.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later." Twilight told to Rabbid Twilight and the other Rabbids. "But, to put it simply, she's another version of me from another world."

"Is there a reason why that bunny is dressed like me? Er-you? Er-us?" Sci-Twi asked while frantically correcting herself.

"Also a long story."

"Never mind that, there's no time now! You've got to help Sunset!" Sci-Twi stated as she pointed to the other end of the hall, where Sunset Shimmer, as a unicorn, lied on the ground in a weakened state, and could barely keep herself awake. "A strange dragon creature attacked us when we got here! She tried to fight that thing herself, but... something happened to her!"

"It's called the 'Megabug', it emerged from that vortex not too long ago, and we have to stop it before it became even more powerful! We followed it here, but we were hoping to get to you and Sunset before that thing did first."

"It looks like we're too late, then." Beep-0 addressed to the everyone present. "We should return to the Castle of Friendship and marshal our forces."

"We're outta time for that, Beep-0." Applejack argued.

"And I think he agrees with you." Fluttershy stated in fear as she pointed to something behind Sunset.

Everyone turned and saw the Megabug rise up from behind Sunset, who just started regaining consciousness, and it grabbed her with its wings! It brought her up into the air and they both became enveloped in a bright, burst of energy.

"SCREEE!!!" Sunset roared as the light disappeared, everyone saw that she was restored to her human form, but something wasn't right about her. The Megabug's tail had wrapped around her body, forming a dress that still gave her a bit of a tail at the bottom; the Megabug's tuft of hair formed a tiara around Sunset's head as her hair turned black with glowing, orange circuitry patterns, which soon flared up to resembled flames; she gained black, elbow-long, spiked gloves and matching knee-high boots with glowing, orange circuitry patterns; when she opened her eyes, they were glowing yellow the same way as the Megabug's were. The heroes soon watched in horror as a large, glowing, orange unicorn horn formed on Sunset's head, glitchy with Megabug energy. This was MegaDragonSunset!

"Sunset..." Both Twilights said in fear of their friend.

"Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three-dimensional, five sense skin puppets!" Sunset shouted in 2 different voices, one her own and another that was deep. "When that pitiful creature took the SupaMerge headset as its own, it unintentionally created me when its energy mixed with that of that Time Washing Machine of theirs, which ultimately brought us to your Equestria."

"Spawny..." Fluttershy whispered to herself in fear.

"He attempted to resist his newfound gifts, so I wouldn't have been able to gather the strength I needed to form properly, but I have that foolish Changeling to thank for it all!"

"Dang it, Chrysalis!" Rainbow shouted in frustration.

"What have you done to Sunset?!" Twilight shouted, demanding an answer.

"I'll tell you, but first, I must take the time to compliment Equestria as a whole." The possessed Sun Set explained. "Its magic is so unique compared to that of the SupaMerge's original energy, it's delicious. SO delicious, in fact, that I crave more of it. I have sensed her tragic backstory and her original thirst for power, so I have taken possession your Sunset Shimmer as my vessel. I will use her to absorb more of your world's magic so that I will become unstoppable!"

"Release her, immediately!" Rarity yelled.

"She ain't got no part in any o' this!" Applejack agreed.

"That won't be happening anytime soon, pathetic Ponies. After I take care of you, I will corrupt your Elements of Harmony, and I intend to use their power to destroy not only all of Equestria, but the world where those Rabbids originally came from, and then every other world as well!

"Not if we have anything to say about it you won't, you paper-thin freak!" Pinkie shouted in determination.

"Yeah!" The rest of the Mane 6 shouted.

"Bwaaah!" The Rabbid 6 shouted.

"I'd like to see you try..." Sunset stated as she flew in a ring, then dove down towards the heroes, slamming hard into the ground, creating a shockwave that sent the everybody flying back, with Beep-0 and Sci-Twi flying through the entrance to the castle. "SCREEE!!!" she roared as she used Megabug energy to transform the throne room into a Lava Pit-based battlefield, trapping the heroes inside, and took her place in the center of it. "Now, prepare yourselves for a battle you all will never forget!!!"

"This isn't good!" Sci-Twi said in fear as the energy field went up. She quickly ran up the stairs to the castle, and tried pounding on the barrier and blasting it with her magic, but it was no use, she couldn't get into the battlefield. "We have to help them! But how?!"

"I have an idea, and we better get some special help for this, too. Follow me." Beep-0 stated as he left the castle with Sci-Twi following him.

Defeat Boss - MegaDragonSunset, 4 Valkyries

Twilight kicked the final battle off by activating her M-Power, empowering all the heroes on the battlefield.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing the heroes range of movement, then dashed a Valkyrie before stopping beside a nearby full cover on the east side of the battlefield.

Rabbid Twilight Boomdashed 3 of the Valkyries, damaging all 4 of them as well as Sunset. She activated her Magnet Dance a drew all the Valkyries to her, then hit Sunset with her Melee, damaging her and defeating 2 of the Valkyries.

Fluttershy sent a Sentry towards Sunset, which exploded and triggered a Bounce Effect when it got in range of her, sending the Valkyries flying and defeating them both.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rarity and landed behind Sunset, where she hit her with her Melee, triggering a Honey Effect that she was immune to.

Applejack ran to a partial cover that was close to Fluttershy, then tossed her Boomerang at Sunset, triggering a Burn Effect that she was immune to.

Sunset took flight and rapid-blasted Rabbid Twilight, which triggered a Burn Effect that sent her running, then activated her Villain Sight.

Rabbid Dash launched a Barrel Bolt a Sunset, triggering a Vamp Effect that she was immune to, then made a break for a partial cover that was close to the boss, but got hit by Sunset's Villain Sight, triggering a Burn Effect that sent Rabbid Dash running past her, but was still in range nonetheless. She activated her Stink Eye.

Rarity ran up to Sunset, activated her Crystal Gaze, and blasted Sunset with her Boomshot, triggering a Stone Effect that she was immune to.

Rabbid Rarity blasted Sunset, then moved to a full cover that was part of a cover set in the lower-left part of the battlefield.

Rabbid Fluttershy got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity and landed beside a full cover in a cover set that was close by on the west side of the battlefield. She activated her Super Barrier, then blasted the boss.

Sunset quickly healed herself and as the 2nd phase of the battle begun. She flew to the north end of the battlefield, while also getting hit by Rarity's Crystal Gaze, and twice by Rabbid Dash's Stink Eye, and hovered along the edge of it. "SCREEE!!!" Sunset roared as she blasted fire balls from her mouth, causing them to rain down on the battlefield. "Enjoy that, pests!"

"Pyroclasts!" Twilight warned the heroes. "Look out, everypony!"

The fireballs rained down as they ended up hitting Twilight, Rarity, Rabbid Twilight, and Rabbid Fluttershy, sending the first 3 running, but didn't effect Rabbid Fluttershy due to her Super Barrier. The rest ending up burning spots in the battlefield, creating a new Pyroclast obstacle.

4 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground around the center of the battlefield, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Rainbow activated her Super Chance, increasing the heroes chances of getting a Super Effect, then moved a full partial cover set that was in the middle of the battlefield. She rapid-blasted Sunset, triggering a Burn Effect that she was immune to.

Rabbid Pinkie got a Team Jump from Fluttershy and landed beside a full cover near the upper-right corner of the battlefield, where she rapid-blasted Sunset, triggering an Ink Effect that she was immune to.

Pinkie moved to a partial cover set in the middle of the battlefield that was parallel to Rainbow's, and launched her Rocket at Sunset, triggering a Bounce Effect that she was immune to.

Rabbid Jack got a Team Jump from Pinkie and landed in the north end of the battlefield, where she blasted Sunset.

Sunset flew to the east side of the battlefield, and blasted more Pyroclasts onto the battlefield, triggering a Burn Effect that sent Pinkie, Applejack, and Rabbid Dash running.

4 Bucklers burst from the ground.

Applejack dashed 2 of the Bucklers, then stopped in the middle of the battlefield where she activated her Magnet Groove, drawing the 4 Bucklers towards her. She quickly used her Buck Slam to damage them, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent them all flying, defeating 2 of them.

Rabbid Fluttershy blasted one of the Bucklers with her Rocket, defeating him, before she moved to a different full cover in a cover set that was close by.

Rabbid Rarity dashed one of the Bucklers before stopping beside a Rabbid Fluttershy's previous full cover, then sent a Sentry towards that same Buckler, defeating him.

Fluttershy moved to a full cover that was part of a cover set on the east side of the battlefield, where she quickly blasted Sunset before activated her Hero Sight.

Sunset quickly healed herself and flew back to the center of the battlefield, while getting hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight 3 times, and slammed into the ground, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent Rainbow, Pinkie, Applejack flying in different directions. She then close he wings around herself, and a small, orange energy field of Megabug energy formed around her, similar to the ones that have formed during most of the group's other battles. "Try to get through THIS one, heroes!"

"She's activated a Super Shield!" Twilight shouted. "Beep-0, what do you we should--" Twilight turned to the robot for a strategy, but couldn't find him, or Sci-Twi come to think of it, anywhere on the battlefield. "Where's Beep-0 and the other me at?!"

"No time to think about that now, Twilight!" Pinkie shouted. "Incoming!"

Twilight turned and saw Sunset start spinning and saw her became enveloped in an orange tornado of Megabug energy, I believe most people would refer to this move as "Spinjitzu", as 4 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground, signaling that new enemies were going to appear. Twilight quickly dodged out of the way as the tornado sped towards her, and slammed into one of the metal full covers that were scattered at the sides of the battlefield really hard! It shattered, and Sunset was left in a dizzy state for a moment before she collected herself and flew back to the battlefield's center and activated her barrier again. "That's it! Everypony stand beside the metal full covers! They're our ticket in!"

4 Smashers burst out of the ground.

Pinkie activated her Party Time, drawing the Smashers closer to her, then dashed the 2 that were closest to her before running for a full cover that was in between Rabbid Pinkie and Rabbid Fluttershy's.

Rabbid Dash activated her Stink Eye.

Twilight dashed 3 of the Smashers, then moved to one of the full covers that was near the south end of the battlefield, where she activated her Hero Sight. She blasted a Smasher, triggering a Bounce effect that sent him flying, and caused him to get hit by her Hero Sight, triggering another Bounce Effect that sent the Smasher flying even higher, defeating him.

Rabbid Pinkie dashed a Smasher and return to her full cover, then activated her Scaredy Rabbid technique, screaming loudly and scaring the closest Smasher into running away, causing him to get hit by Rabbid Dash's Stink Eye, defeating him.

Pinkie tossed Boneless and he hit 3 of the Smashers, getting their attention as they began charging towards her, but 1 got hit by Twilight's Hero Sight and Rabbid Dash's Stink Eye, defeating him while the others stopped to rest.

Rabbid Dash dashed the remaining Smashers, then circled back to her full cover, where she blasted them with her Boombow, defeating both of them.

Sunset targeted Rabbid Fluttershy, and did Spinjitzu again as she charged towards her, but slammed hard into her full cover, shattering it and leaving her dazed.

"Now's our chance!" Rainbow shouted. "Let's hit her with everything we've got!" She quickly rapid-blasted Sunset, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Fluttershy and landed next to Pinkie, doing a Ground Pound that damaged Sunset, but also damaged Rabbid Fluttershy and Pinkie since they were in range.

Rabbid Twilight ran up a partial cover that was next to Rabbid Fluttershy, and hit Sunset with her Melee, triggering a Vamp Effect that she was immune to.

Rarity ran towards full cover that was on the bottom-right corner of the battlefield, and threw a Grenaduck at Sunset, which exploded and triggered a Freeze Effect that she was immune to. She activated her Protection technique, allowing herself to absorb some of the damage dealt to Fluttershy since she was in range.

Rabbid Jack sent a Sentry towards Sunset, and it exploded when it got in range of her, triggering an Ink Effect that she was immune to. She quickly moved to a full cover was in the north end of the battlefield.

Sunset recovered and flew back to the center of the battlefield, where she began to charge up her Spinjitzu attack again.

"Quick, everypony get behind somepony!" Applejack urged the exposed heroes as Sunset charged towards Rabbid Rarity, with the heroes quickly dodging the attack and going behind allies who were behind full covers.

Sunset slammed hard into Rabbid Rarity's full cover, shattering it and leaving her dazed.

Applejack scooped up Rabbid Dash, then moved to the middle of the middle field, where she bucked Rabbid Dash over Sunset, and Freeze Blasted her, but was immune to its effect. She tossed her Boomerang at her, triggering a Honey Effect that she was immune to.

Rabbid Fluttershy quickly blasted Sunset, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Dash before she landed next to Twilight's full cover.

Rabbid Rarity activated her Heal technique, healing all the heroes that were in range of her, then moved to where Twilight was. She sent a Sentry towards Sunset, and it exploded when it got in range of her, triggering a Push Effect that she was immune to.

Twilight activated her M-Power, empowering herself as she turned towards Sunset, who was snapping out of her daze as she looked directly at her. "Sorry about this, Sunset." Twilight regretfully said as she blasted her, triggering a Burn Effect that she was immune to, but, ultimately, ending the battle.

Sunset was sent flying back as the Megabug separated itself from her, freeing her and turning her back into a unicorn before she passed out.

The Megabug flew up and over the battlefield, then dove back down towards the heroes as it tried to make a break for the doors as it got rid of the energy field.

"Watch out!" Fluttershy shouted as she pushed Rabbid Jack out of the way.

"BWAA!" Rabbid Fluttershy screamed as she watched the Megabug fly past her.

"Oh no, you don't! Rainbow shouted as she scooped up Rabbid Twilight and zoomed in front of the Megabug, with Rabbid Twilight slamming it in the face with her Melee! "Now that's what I call an epic BOOM in the face, Rabbid Twilight! Great work!"

"BwaBwa Bwah!" Rabbid Twilight cheered.

"SCREEE!" The Megabug roared as it tried to collect itself from the hit, but quickly changed its attention when it felt a pulling sensation. It looked down to see that Applejack has lassoed its tail.

"Gotcha, ya big varmint!" Applejack stated as she, Rabbid Dash, and Rarity tried to hold the rope to keep the Megabug from getting away, but it kept thrashing around.

"Sunset!" Twilight shouted as she ran up to the unconscious unicorn to make sure she was okay. "Sunset." She said she picked up her head gently, and saw she was breathing normally, causing Twilight to sigh in relief.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!" Rabbid Pinkie laughed as she and regular Pinkie bounced up the rope and onto the monster, which stopped thrashing as it looked eyes on them.

"Hey! You wanna see something cool?" Pinkie asked as Rabbid Pinkie blew a raspberry in the Megabug's face, confusing it. They both jumped down, and the Megabug saw her party cannon pointed right at it.

*BOOM*

The cannon blasted a giant cake in the Megabug's face, and frosting covered its face! Cake around its eyes dripped down, it blinked in confusion.

Rabbid Rarity took a selfie with the cake-faced Megabug in the background. She turned around when she was done, and laughed at it!

"Nothin' like a little insult to injury!" Applejack joked as she and the other heroes laughed.

"SCREEE!" The Megabug roared in fury as it sent out a burst of huge energy, sending the heroes flying and freeing itself from the rope and cleaning its face of cake. It quickly flew out the castle doors.

"Quick, after it!" Twilight shouted as she set down Sunset gently, and quickly followed the other heroes out of the castle.

"Where did it go?" Fluttershy asked as she and the other heroes frantically looked around for where the Megabug could've gone.

Suddenly, the Megabug flew out from the trees and high into the air, where it hovered and looked down upon the heroes.

"We have to destroy that thing here and now!" Rainbow stated.

"But how?!" Twilight asked. "Our weapons alone aren't strong enough!"

"Maybe these will help?" Somebody said.

The heroes turned and saw Beep-0 and Sci-Twi emerge from the trees nearby, holding the Elements of Harmony.

"The Elements!" Twilight shouted in surprise. "But how?"

"The would be because of us." Somebody else stated.

From behind Beep-0 and Sci-Twi, the heroes saw Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Rabbid Celestia, and Rabbid Luna also appeared from the trees.

"Celestias! Lunas!" Twilight shouted in joy.

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Celestia cheered as she waved to the heroes.

"Bwa Bwah." Rabbid Luna said as she waved to the heroes, too, and was more awake and determined than she was before.

"Quick, use the Elements!" Luna stated as Beep-0 and Sci-Twi tossed them towards the heroes.

The Mane 6 quickly got their respective Elements and put them on, which started to glow. However, the Elements did something very different this time. Energy from the Elements flowed into their weapons, and not only theirs, but the Rabbids' as well!

"No way..." Twilight said to herself in disbelief and amazement before turning her attention to Megabug in the sky.

"Ready..." Pinkie said as the Mane 6 readied their weapons.

The Megabug began to glow in rage.

"Aim..." Rainbow said as the Rabbid 6 readied their weapons.

"SCREEE!" The Megabug roared as it dived down towards the heroes, making one last ditch effort to destroy them.

"FIRE!!!" Twilight shouted as and all the other heroes blasted the Megabug with their Element-boosted weapons at the same time, striking it in the face!

The Megabug crashed through the castle wall, slammed into the ground and slid off the edge into the lava, but it quickly collected itself and flew up into the air near the vortex. However, it quickly started to glitch out and soon curled up into a ball. "SCREEE!!!" the Megabug roared as it opened it's wings and exploded in an orange burst of light that scattered orange pixels around the area, destroying it and closing the vortex for good!

When the light faded, Spawny floating down as Megabug energy dissipated around him and started waking up as the Castle of the Two Sisters was returned to its original, but not glamorous, state. He smiled as Sci-Twi quickly caught him and brought him back to the heroes, setting him down gently.

"Spawny, are you alright?" Fluttershy asked.

"Uh huh." Spawny answered, relieved to finally be safe.

"Welcome back, little guy!" Pinkie cheered while patting Spawny's head.

"Bwah!" The Rabbids cheered, as they lifted Spawny up and cheered for him before setting him back down, earning a blush from him.

"Good thinking with the Elements, you two." Twilight complimented Beep-0 and Sci-Twi. "I knew you guys had to have gone somewhere during all of that in there."

"Well, I couldn't stand around doing nothing while you fought that monster in there." Sci-Twi explained. "And Beep-0 here had an idea on how to do it."

"Yep, since we we were in the area, I figured, why not use them?" Beep-0 explained. "So I sent a message to Celestia and Luna to help extract them from the Tree."

"But there's one thing I don't understand." Twilight stated, piquing the interest of everyone present. "How come the Elements gave power to our Rabbid friends, too? I thought we were the only ones who could use them?"

"They may be dressed like us all." Luna explained as Rabbid Luna walked up to them with a determined smile on her face, but was still a bit sleepy. "But I have a feeling they have taken on some of most powerful traits as well."

"Of course!" Twilight stated. "You 6 Rabbids have demonstrated the Elements of Harmony all throughout our adventure! That's why the they gave power to you as well."

"Bwa Bwah Bwah?" Rabbid Rarity asked, with the other Rabbids agreeing with her.

"You don't need a translation to understand what she's asked, everypony." Beep-0 assured the Mane 6. "The floor is yours."

"Rabbid Jack, you started out as our enemy, but after you turned over a new leaf, you became determined to make an honest living." Fluttershy explained. "That is Honesty."

"Rabbid Rarity, back on the island, you showed mercy to Rabbid Jack after all the trouble she's caused, and you gave her your weapons when we returned. Even after she slammed you into the dirt!" Applejack explained. "That was Generosity."

"Rabbid Fluttershy, you wanted to help even though you knew it was going to be scary from the very begiining." Pinkie explained. "That's Kindness!"

"Rabbid Pinkie, you... " Rainbow started.

"BWAH? BWAH?" Rabbid Pinkie asked in anticipation while her eyes spun around.

"Well, you're crazy, but crazy fun!" Rainbow continued. "Just like the real Pinkie, you showed Laughter."

"Rabbid Dash, when we freed you from the cage in Spooky Trails, you joined our team without second thought." Rarity explained. "That was pure Loyalty."

"Rabbid Twilight, you have shown great determination all throughout our journey to protect you friends, and save not only Equestria, but your own world as well." Twilight explained. "That is Magic."

"Today, you 6 have proven yourselves to be just as worthy of the Elements of Harmony as the most trustworthy Ponies in all of Equestria." Celestia stated as the Rabbids looked up in awe. "You are all officially heroes!"

"Bwa Bwaaah!" The Rabbid 6 cheered as they got into a group hug, and Rabbid Rarity took a selfie of all of them.

"Enough!" Chrysalis shouted as she suddenly flew up and out of the castle, having watched the entire battle and scene from the sidelines. and landed in front of everyone with fury in her eyes.

"Chrysalis!" Twilight shouted.

"Bwah!" Spawny screamed as Fluttershy stepped up to protect him by keeping him behind her.

"Thank you all so much in defeating that creature." Chrysalis said in a calm manner, sarcastically congratulating the heroes on their victory, before turning to Spawny. "Come on, Spawny, let's get out of here."

Spawny shook his head "no" while still taking cover behind Fluttershy.

"Come on, Spawny" Chrysalis said, still attempting to sound friendly. "Let's spend some quality time together for old time's sake."

"Spawny will do no such thing." Luna stated.

"I don't recall asking you, Princess." Chrysalis hissed.

"She's right, Chrysalis, just give it up!" Applejack said as she stood beside Luna.

"Bwa Bwah Bwah" Rabbid Rarity shouted as she held up her phone and took a picture of Chrysalis. She began adding insulting emojis to it, and showed it to the Changeling while sticking her tongue out.

"Your Rabbids are all defeated, your true colors revealed to Spawny." Twilight addressed to the Changeling Queen while stepping forward. "It's over."

"NO! It has merely begun!" Chrysalis hissed. "My powers are greater than anything you will ever imagine! I will destroy you all!"

"BWAAAAAAAAH!!!" The Flat Cap Rabbids screamed in terror as they suddenly appeared out of a set of trees and ran past Chrysalis without paying her any attention.

Everyone watched in confusion as the Flat Cap Rabbids disappeared into another set of trees.

"I wonder what that was about?" Rarity wondered out loud.

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE *RUMBLE*

"BWAH!!! BWAH!!!" Everyone turned and saw all the Rabbids that were in Ponyville rush out of the bushes, chasing the Flat Cap Rabbids in anger.

"What?! NO!" Chrysalis shouted in confusion as the angry mob of Rabbids ran over her. "NOOOOOO!" She screamed as the Rabbids inadvertently carried her off with them as they disappeared into the brush.

"That's what it was all about." Rainbow answered Rarity's earlier statement.

"I warned them to pay their workers with pretzels and Pepper Juice, didn't I?" Beep-0 joked.

"We'll see them all back in Ponyville." Twilight assured everyone. "They'll have it settled by then."

"Hello? Anyone?" Somebody asked.

Everyone turned and saw a weakened Sunset clutching the side of the castle door, trying to keep herself up.

"Sunset!" Both Twilights shouted as they ran up to hug the unicorn.

"Thank goodness, you're safe!" Sci-Twi said as she and her counterpart let go of her.

"Oh, what happened?" Sunset said as she rubbed her head. "Why do I feel like I got hit by a bus?"

"The Megabug, which is what that creature that attacked us was called, possessed you and forced you to fight us."

"I would've warned you about it, but there was an... accident... with my book. Heh, heh." Twilight explained while giving a nervous chuckle, remembering that she accidentally threw it into the lava.

"I'm sorry, Princess Twilight." Sunset told her. "After Spike told us about what was happening with these 'Rabbid' creatures in Equestria, we wanted to try and help."

"That's alright. I would've done the same for all of you back at Canterlot High. And I'm also sorry that we had to fight you into order to save you."

"That's alright, too."

"You know, this whole experience may have taught us ALL a lesson." Beep-0 said as everyone turned to look at him. "We ought NOT to meddle with powerful forces beyond our understanding. My lab partner created the SupaMerge to solve an energy crisis back home, but it's caused nothing but trouble here."

"Agreed." Luna agreed. "This capabilities of this 'SupaMerge' is quite amazing, but in the wrong hooves, it has proven to be catastrophic."

"But what do we do with Spawny?' Celestia wondered. "His powers are risky, but we can't just banish him or turn him to stone."

Spawny was uneasy about those possibilities.

"Don't worry, I can help Spawny learn how to control his new powers better." Twilight volunteered. "Now that Chrysalis is gone, he doesn't have to worry about her messing with him anymore."

"Bwa Bwa?" Spawny asked, making sure he heard that right.

"And he is more than welcome to stay with me in my cottage." Fluttershy volunteered as she scooped up Spawny onto her back.

"Bwa Bwa!" Spawny cheered as he hugged Fluttershy.

"Come on, everypony, it's time for us to head on home." Applejack stated.

"Speaking of home, did you manage to find everypony who was lost?" Rarity asked the Princesses.

"Yes, we have found all the scattered Ponies and returned them to Ponyville safely." Luna explained. "With the help of these 2 brave Rabbids."

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Celestia cheered while spinning.

"Bwa Bwah." Rabbid Luna cheered while yawning.

"Then, we must return to the Castle of Friendship to let everypony know that the threat to Equestria has passed!" Beep-0 cheered.

"Would it still be okay if we joined you?" Sci-Twi asked in behalf of Sunset and herself while helping the orange unicorn stand up. "I know we came at a bad time, but we didn't mean to cause trouble for you guys."

"Of course you both can." Twilight answered. "You didn't have anything to do with what happened back there."

"Plus you guys ended up helping us save the day!" Rainbow added.

"Thanks, guys" Sci-Twi said while blushing.

"Plus, I think it would be a good idea for Sunset to rest in my castle for the time being." Twilight said while looking down at the still weak Sunset.

"That'd be nice. Thanks." Sunset weakly said.

"Twilight, would you please do us the honors?" Celestia asked her student.

"Of course, Princess." Twilight answered as she prepared to use a teleportation spell to return them all home.

"Actually, Twilight." Beep-0 calmly requested, stopping her in her tracks. "If it's alright with everypony else, I would like to use my Sploing technique one last time."

"Still can't get behind that name." Applejack stated.

"Yeah, but it kind of grew on me."

"Go ahead, Beep-0." Twilight told the robot. "There's always next time for me."

"Well said, my faithful student." Celestia said while smiling and wrapping her foreleg around Twilight, who smiled back at her.

Beep-0 activated his Sploing technique, teleporting everyone safely back to Ponyville in a wave of blue pixels one final time.

Author's Note:

- The heroes reach the Castle of the Two Sisters, and they face the Megabug, which has taken control of Sunset Shimmer! They fight MegaDragonSunset, and by using the Elements of Harmony, they are able to destroy the Megabug, and save not only Equestria, but the Rabbid's world as well!
- Now that Sunset and Spawny are safe, and the threat officially over, it's finally time for the heroes to return home.
- Keep an eye out for the epilogue that I'll be releasing very soon.

PreviousChapters Next