• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,742 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,742

PreviousChapters Next
Sherbet Desert 7: Temple of Bwahmanweewee

Sherbet Desert - Plateau Point

The sky darkened as the wind picked up, blowing sand all around the Sherbet Desert. While the wind itself wasn't strong enough to keep the heroes from moving forward, they still had trouble seeing where they were going.

"Man, every since we showed up, the weather here has NOT been legit." Beep-0 told the group as he used one of his ears to try to block the wind from his eyes so that he could see forward.

"If a blizzard was sent through here, it would make sense that a sandstorm would came here too given the conditions." Twilight theorized as she used one of her wings to block the wind from her eyes.

"At least the wind isn't too big a problem." Applejack told the group as she used held onto to her hat so it wouldn't blow away.

"Yeah, but it's still pretty dark out here." Fluttershy said with a little fear in her voice.

"Agreed, if we don't find our way out of this storm soon, it might get worse." Twilight said as she looked back at the others, and she spotted the Rabbid heroes cling onto each other shoulders with their eyes completely shut, with Rabbid Rarity in the lead trying to find her way around with her hands. "That's not necessary, girls."

The Rabbids opened their eyes and saw it wasn't too bad out, but still held onto each other's shoulders, only this time, they decided to make take the opportunity and started dancing a conga line. "Bwada-Bwada- Bwa-Bwah! Bwada-Bwada Bwa-Bwah!" They started singing.

"Good to see that they have a positive attitude." Beep-0 said before turning his attention back to the task at hand. "But seriously, though, we need to get out of this."

"Wait, wait's that?" Fluttershy asked as she pointed to something up ahead of them.

The group looked to where she was pointing and they saw a small light glowing in the distance.

"It's a light!" Applejack shouted with joy.

"Where there's light, there's... uh... something!" Beep-0 cheered as he had trouble figuring out something clever to say*. "Let's go take a closer look."

All the heroes nodded in agreement as they started making their way towards the mysterious light. By doing so, they started to cross a wooden bridge that looks like it had recently been built by the Rabbids, and as if to confirm it, the heroes spotted one hanging on to one of the supports with one arm as he tried not to be blown away by the wind.

"It's nice to see them up to something constructive for a change." Beep-0 told the group.

"Even if it is in their own unique way." Fluttershy added, knowing that creatures often build structures for different purposes.

The heroes left the Rabbid as they discovered the source of the light not too long after: 2 lanterns, each hanging from the eyes of a large snake-like statue with large fangs with one hole in each of them. However, most of it was still buried in a large dune as only the front of its face was exposed.

"What is that thing?" Fluttershy asked in fear as Rabbid Fluttershy took cover behind her, clearly scared of this snake face as well.

"It kinda looks like a snake." Applejack pointed out.

"Maybe so, but I have never seen one look like this before."

Rabbid Rarity tapped at it's left fang then looked through the hole, but was caught off guard when Rabbid Jack looked in through the other side of the hole, and was sent falling backwards. She growled as she shook her fist at Rabbid Jack, but she didn't take this too well as she quickly adjusted her bandana and was ready to fight Rabbid Rarity. However, Rabbid Twilight stepped in between the 2 and calmed them down.

"Odd... I've never seen anything like this in Equestria before." Beep-0 said as he used one of his ears to stroke his nonexistent chin, clearly thinking about what to make of this. "This predates the battle of Celestia and Nightmare Moon, it may be even older than that!"

"The sandstorm must've unearthed this thing. Fascinating!" Twilight said with stars in her eyes, excited that they have discovered something ancient, as she took out a scroll and started writing something on it.

"We can come back to figure out what this thing is later, but fer now, we have bigger problems to deal with." Applejack told Twilight as she wrapped her hoof around her.

"You're right, Applejack, I'll make a note of this and we'll come back when Chrysalis is stopped." Twilight said as she put the scroll away.

The team saw that the bridge continued through its mouth, and lead to an area that seemed to be brighter, showing signs that the sandstorm isn't as strong there.

"Even though it isn't a real creature, it still gives me the creeps. Let's pass through quickly." Beep-0 explained to the group while looking at the statue with an uneasy feeling.

"Strongly seconded." Fluttershy quickly agreed as she picked up her Rabbid counterpart and started going across the rest of the bridge, with the others following after her.

Twilight stopped for a moment and looked back at the statue one last time, still very curious about its origins before catching up with the others who have made it off the bridge.

Sherbet Desert - Tomb of TutanBwaaahmon

The team successfully made it out of the storm as they made their way into a large open area, which held another puzzle where blocks need to be pushed in a certain pattern so that a red button would be pushed to open the next path. They saw that the path continued beneath a large statue of a Rabbid that was wearing an Egyptian-based attire, however, along that same path, the heroes saw a waterfall that was pouring in between the statue's legs.

"Uh... is that statue doing what I think it's doing?" Fluttershy asked.

"It might be better not to think about it." Twilight answered in disgust.

The Rabbids turned green as they quickly took off somewhere to barf somewhere.

"Hey, look over there!" Applejack shouted, attempting to distract everyone from the disturbing sight.

The ponies turned and saw a group of Rabbids nearby, flying in the air over a giant fan.

"Look how unsafe that is!" Beep-0 explained to the team. "They're not even wearing helmets!"

"At least they don't have to deal with this." Fluttershy pointed out.

"Let's just solve this puzzle, and get it over with." Beep-0 told the heroes, showing that he wasn't excited about going down that path either. However, he quickly spotted another block located at the opposite side of the area where the path continued. "Hold on, let me take a look at this first." Beep-0 told the others as they watched him use his Move technique to, well, move to block out of the way. This revealed a small path that lead back to the path that lead out of the battlefield where Blizzy and Sandy were defeated, showing that they've all went in a circle. "Well, what do you know? I just found us a shortcut back!"

"If only that was the next path." Twilight said as she spotted the Rabbids return, still feeling a little uneasy. "Welcome back girls."

"Let me do this." Beep-0 told the group in disappointment as he started to push the blocks around the puzzle, and after a couple of minutes, he pushed the final block onto the red button, opening the gate.

"Here comes the tricky part." Applejack said as she looked at the waterfalls.

"Let's just run through it really fast." Twilight suggested to the group, who nodded in agreement. "On my count. 1... 2... 3!!!"

The heroes started yelling as the ran across the bridge that ran underneath the statue and through its waterfall, and without thinking, entered the first battlefield. Or at least, 3 of them entered it, as the other heroes ran smack into the energy barrier as it appeared, sending flying back.

Applejack rubbed her nose as she laid on the ground. She felt a little disoriented from the hit, but she was fine. As her vision adjusted, she was able to briefly see the front of the statue before getting up to get a better look. "Hey girls, look at that!" she shouted as she pointed up at the statue.

The heroes looked and saw that the statue wasn't "taking care of business" at all. The waterfalls were pouring out of a cactus-like structure that resembled a coconut cup drink with little umbrellas. However, the Rabbid still had a smug look on his face, showing that the misunderstanding was completely intentional.

"Oh, thank Celestia!" Twilight shouted in relief. "That would NOT have done wonders for my self-esteem."

The Rabbids sighed in relief as they quickly turned back to their normal white color after learning of the truth.

"Uh oh!" Fluttershy said as she looked out onto the battlefield. "It looks like we aren't out of the sandstorm yet."

The heroes turned and saw a small tornado form on the battlefield, and it only got bigger as the sky darkened, but it quickly calmed down and dissipated shortly after.

"Did you see that tornado." Beep-0 asked the group.

"How could we not?" Twilight sarcastically asked, knowing very well that they all looked at it just now.

"Right, while it may look small and harmless, in the desert, things can change in a hurry!" Beep-0 explained. "Before you can blink, it will get bigger and bigger, blowing away everyone in its path. Afterwards, the tornado will calm down again. You can always see where its heading by checking the weathercock."

The heroes in the battlefield quickly spotted a couple of weathercocks that each had a wooden carving of a Rabbid in his underpants holding a plunger whilst standing on an arrow.

"We'll keep an eye out." Twilight told Beep-0 as she turned to Rabbid Twilight and Rabbid Fluttershy, who were also present in the battlefield. "Let's do this."

The Rabbid heroes nodded in agreement as the all took their positions on the battlefield.

Defeat All - 4 Ziggies, 1 Supporter (Obstacle: Tornado)

Rabbid Twilight moved to a different side of a full cover set where a Ziggy was hiding behind and quickly blasted him, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Rabbid Fluttershy moved to a different side of the full cover, and used her Rocket to damage another Ziggy as well as the full cover set he was hiding behind.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight and stomped the same Ziggy, defeating him, before landing beside a full cover. She blasted the Supporter who was using a small ridge in the battlefield as a partial cover before activating her Hero Sight.

The tornado formed and traveled southeast along the battlefield before it dissipated, and, fortunately, didn't run into anyone.

The Ziggies started moving, with one getting hit by Twilight's Hero Sight and dashing the purple pony, and took cover on different side of the same full cover set. One successfully blasts Rabbid Twilight while the other missed Twilight because of her full cover. They both activated their Villain Sights.

The Supporter moved to the same full cover set and threw a Grenaduck towards Twilight, which exploded and damaged both her and the full cover. He used his Heal technique to heal both Ziggies, but not up to full health.

While getting hit by both Villain Sights, Rabbid Twilight gets a Team Jump from Twilight and lands in a spot right by all 3 remaining enemies. She uses her Melee on all the enemy Rabbids, and manages to defeat both Ziggies.

Twilight gets a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight and stomps the Supporter before landing beside a full cover set. She blasted the Supporter and triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of the team rejoined them, but before they left the battlefield, they saw something very strange on the walls nearby.

"What in tarnation?!" Applejack shouted in shock as she couldn't believe what they were all looking at.

It was a set of hieroglyphics that showed the major events of the story so far. The first one represented Spawny using his powers; the second showed Beep-0 being followed by Twilight, Rabbid Rarity, and Rabbid Fluttershy; the final showed Chrysalis dragging a tied-up Spawny with a rope.

"These ancient hieroglyphics tell our story somehow!" Beep-0 told the group. "Oooh... I wonder if I get pectoral muscles?"

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Rarity shouted in excitement because she appears in one of the hieroglyphics. She even started to make Egyptian poses for fun which earned her a laugh from everyone else.

"Does it say how our journey ends?" Fluttershy asked.

"(Sigh) No, these things are never clear about how these stories end." Beep-0 answered, knowing very well that prophecies don't exactly say how they will conclude.

"If that's the case, then it's up to us to decide how this story ends." Twilight explained.

"Twilight's right. We can either have a good ending where we stop Chrysalis and get Spawny back, or a bad ending where she destroys what's left of Equestria. That being said, we still have time to stop her before she can create her Rabbid army and mobilize them for her attack, but we still must move quickly."

The heroes nodded in agreement as they all left the battlefield, but quickly reentered the sandstorm as the path led back into it. As soon as they entered it, they spotted 4 more Rabbids holding on to whatever they could so they wouldn't get blown away by the wind. However, one of the Rabbid's loses his grip on the rock he was holding and is quickly blown away by the wind, but he quickly manages to circle around and grab back onto the same rock.

"The answer my friends, is bwah-in in the wind, the answer is bwah-in in the wind..." Beep-0 told the team, who were very confused at what is was he just said.

"What does that even mean?"

"I have no idea." Beep-0 said as he watched the same Rabbid lose his grip again, and is blown away before circling back again.

The group left as they entered 2 pipes, which soon brought them to the next battlefield of the area, which had a safe zone on the opposite end of it.

Reach Area - 3 Bucklers, 2 Ziggies, 1 Supporter

Twilight dashed the Supporter, than got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity before landing beside a partial cover in a high area on the left side of the battlefield. She blasted the nearby Ziggy, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him.

Fluttershy got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, and another from Twilight before landing beside a partial cover that was close to the former's.

Rabbid Rarity dashed both the Supporter and a Buckler before stopping right by the entrance to the battlefield. She then sent a Sentry towards the Buckler, which exploded and damaged both him and the Supporter, defeating the latter. She activated her Shield.

Fluttershy blasted the Buckler, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him.

The Ziggy moved down from the high area he was at, and moved behind a partial cover, where he blasted Rabbid Rarity, whose damaged was reduced because of her Shield. He then activated his Villain sight.

The Bucklers each moved to the left corner of the same high area the Ziggy was at previously, and one of them activated his Super Chance, increasing both of their chances to trigger a Super Effect.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Fluttershy, while getting hit by the Ziggy's Villain Sight, before landing beside a partial cover that was next to a pipe. She blasted the Ziggy on the ground, defeating him and releasing the energy, then activated her Hero Sight.

Fluttershy entered said pipe, and ended up in a small high area that was close to the safe zone where she hid behind a full cover. She then activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Rarity simply moved to a partial cover that was close by.

While getting hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight, one Buckler moved to a different corner of the high area close to where he was at previously, then activated his Super Chance, increasing both Bucklers' chances again, while the other moved to a different corner of the left side.

A set of Rabbid ears burst from the ground nearby, showing that a new enemy was about to appear.

Twilight entered the pipe, then got down from Fluttershy's high area.

Fluttershy got down from the high area, then got a Team Jump from Twilight before landing beside the pipe that led to the safe zone. She sent a Sentry towards a Buckler, which exploded and triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later.

Rabbid Rarity moved to a different partial cover, then sent a Sentry towards the Buckler closest to her before it stopped.

A Ziggy burst from the ground and he entered the pipe leading to the high area before stopping beside a partial cover. He blasted Fluttershy before activating his Villain Sight.

One Buckler moved to a different spot close by and lasted the Sentry, while the other blasted Twilight and moved to a spot next to the Ziggy.

The Sentry continued its path towards the Buckler before stopping.

While getting hit by the Ziggy's Villain Sight, Fluttershy entered the pipe that led to the safe zone, and ended the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 900 bits and 105 Power Orbs.

After being reunited with the other heroes, the team moved out of the battlefield and entered a Rabbid cannon, which blasted them to the top of a huge boulder that was high above the sandstorm.

"Would y'all look at that view?" Applejack said as she admired the scenery.

"Bwaaaah..." The Rabbids said in awe.

This area gave them all a really good view of the Sherbet desert as they were able to spot many things, such as the Egyptian Rabbid statue, the mysterious snake statue, and a few of the battlefields they fought in previously.

"There's no time to sightsee, girls." Beep-0 told them. "We still need to figure out where Chrysalis went from here."

"True, but at least we've finally put that sandstorm behind us." Twilight said as she looked down at the sand blowing below them.

"Uh, I don't think we're out of the storm yet." Fluttershy stated as she pointed at something.

The heroes turned and spotted another Rabbid cannon that was pointed towards a mountain in the distance that was covered in ice and snow, and huge snow clouds were above it.

"Looks like the Megabug's blizzard hit that mountain harder than it did over here." Applejack pointed out.

"Well, everypony, if there's one place where Chrysalis doesn't want to be found, it'd be there." Beep-0 told the others. "Looks like things are about to get a lot colder."

"If Chrysalis thinks a little snow can stop us, she has another thing coming." Twilight told the others, who all cheered in agreement.

The heroes all entered the Rabbid cannon, and were blasted towards the mountain.

Author's Note:

Our heroes need to make their way through a sandstorm if they want to get to Chrysalis in time. Now things are about to cool down a little, or should I say a lot, as the heroes move away from the "Desert" as they begin to make their way to the "Sherbet".
*I legit had trouble with coming up with something clever to say here, so I thought I'd be funny to add that in as a little joke. XD
This moment in the game featured the heroes crossing a bridge which lead through the mouth of the fossilized remains of a creature that resembled Gobblegut. However, I've decided to replace that with something that I plan to include in a future story. So... FORESHADOWING!!! :D
I'm also really happy to finally have an update and release date for M+R: Sparks of Hope! After waiting an entire year, I can tell it's going to be worth the wait after seeing so much in the new trailers. :D

PreviousChapters Next