• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,748 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,748

PreviousChapters Next
Applejack Adventure - Apple Lagoon 1: Barrel of Rabbids

Ponyville - Castle of Friendship

Chrysalis, along with her new companion Spawny, made her way to the Castle of Friendship, which now had a couple of giant apple cores on top of it, where she observed the Rabbids playing and building through her binoculars.

"Yes. These pathetic creatures will make a fine army." Chrysalis told herself with glee.

As she continued scanning the area, she noticed something unusual. They appeared to be huge footprints that were surrounded by a bunch of puddles. She followed them until she saw 2 Rabbids observing them as well.

One of the Rabbids looked over to where the footprints lead and smiled. He pointed it out to his friend and began running to it, with a bunch of others joining him.

Chrysalis looked ahead and gasped when she saw Rabbid Jack.

"What's she doing here?! She should be destroying Twilight and her friends at that Tower!" Chrysalis shouted in disappointment, scaring Spawny a little bit.

Rabbid Jack was in front of the Washing Machine and she was being gestured by the 2 Flat Cap Rabbids, who had a pile of beach supplies, to approach it. She walked up to the Washing Machine and carefully touched it with her hand, which electrocuted her!

Chrysalis laughed at Rabbid Jack's blunder while Spawny felt sorry for her.

Rabbid Jack roared in anger and slammed the top of the Washing Machine, causing it to activate.

Spawny was shocked to see that the Washing Machine was sucking up Rabbid Jack, the Flat Cap Rabbids, their beach supplies, and all the Rabbids in range of it. He began feeling pain as his powers activated once again.

Chrysalis barely had enough time to react as Spawny shot the SupaMerge energy. She caught him and unintentionally aimed the energy directly into the Washing Machine.

"Wow. You're more powerful than I thought!" Chrysalis told Spawny as he collapsed from exhaustion. She then noticed a wave of pixels, and quickly left the scene when she saw that Twilight and her friends have returned.

"Ahhh. It's good to be back home!" Twilight was relieved that they all made it back in one piece after their encounter with Rabbid Jack.

"Let's not relax just yet, Twilight. We still need to find Chrysalis and rescue, er, Spawny." Beep-0 told her.

"You're right, Beep-0."

"But how do we find her?" Fluttershy asked.

Beep-0 was trying to think of an answer, when he saw the Washing Machine out of the corner of his eye.

Everyone then looked over at the Washing Machine, which was shaking and giving off a lot of SupaMerge energy and pixels. Well, everyone except Rabbid Rarity, who was on her phone.

"Bwah Bwah?" Rabbid Fluttershy asked.

"I don't know. What is wrong with it?" Fluttershy attempted to answer her counterpart's question, but couldn't.

Rabbid Rarity walked up to the Washing Machine and opened a little door, which revealed an outlet. She took out her phone charger and attempted to plug it in while looking at her phone.

"No! Don't!" Beep-0 shouted to her as he and the others began to run to her.

Only Beep-0 made it to her in time as she successfully plugged her phone into the Washing Machine, causing a bright flash of light that blinded Twilight and Fluttershy. When they opened their eyes, they saw that the Washing Machine, Rabbid Rarity, and Beep-0 were gone.

"No!" Twilight shouted in shock while Fluttershy gasped at the sight of their friends being gone.

Rabbid Fluttershy laughed and clapped, but stopped when she saw that the real Fluttershy was giving her a disappointed look.

"What do we do, Twilight?!" Fluttershy asked desperately.

"I don't know. With a machine like that they can be anywhere!" Twilight answered.

"Bwah ba bwa bada?" Rabbid Fluttershy asked Twilight.

"I'm sure they'll be fine. We'll just have to wait and see."

"Uh, Twilight?" Fluttershy walked towards where the Washing Machine was and picks up something. "Isn't this Rabbid Rarity's weapon?"

"Uh oh..."

Meanwhile, in the skies over a distant island.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Rabbid Rarity screamed as she tried to hold on to Beep-0 and the Washing Machine as it fell out of the sky. She stopped screaming when something felt off about the Washing Machine. She grabbed onto the cable as the entire left side of the Washing Machine broke off and was sent flying in the opposite direction!

Atoll

A little while later on a beach on a small island, Beep-0 unburies himself from the sand and observed his surroundings. That's when he noticed the Washing Machine part.

"OH, NO! Where's the rest of the Washing Machine? Where are WE? Marooned! On a tropical island with NO means of warping back!" Beep-0 panicked. "We HAVE to reassemble and fix the Washing Machine by finding its missing parts. It's our only hope to get back to Equestria!"

Rabbid Rarity walked up to him, and fixed her hair and emptied her phone of sand.

"You just had to plug in your phone when the Washing Machine was going nuts, didn't you?" Beep-0 asked in disappointment.

"Bwaaah Bwaaah." Rabbid Rarity replied in embarrassment.

"Look! I see some locals who I'm sure will be willing to help. I just need to sweet talk them. AHEM! Pardon me - we are in need of your quaint assistance."

A bunch of Rabbids wearing light blue face paint and golden headbands with blue feathers carrying apples look at Beep-0 and Rabbid Rarity. They all blink a couple times, then drop their apples and aim their blasters at them, revealing that they are Tropical Ziggies!

Rabbid Rarity scoffed at the situation while Beep-0 backed away from the enemy Rabbids. She tried to pull out her weapon, but found she didn't have it. She laughed nervously as Beep-0 joined her.

The Ziggies surrounded Beep-0 and Rabbid Rarity, ready to blast them.

"Yee-haw!" somepony shouted, getting the attention of Beep-0, Rabbid Rarity, and the Ziggies.

An orange pony wearing a brown hat jumped into the area and joined Beep-0 and Rabbid Rarity.

One Ziggy looked up at her and gulped. He was then bucked out of the area by the orange pony, which scared away all but 4 Ziggies.

"Applejack! Is that you?" Beep-0 asked their savior.

"Yep!" Applejack replied.

"Thank you!"

"Bwaaah…" somepony else said.

Applejack, Beep-0, and Rabbid Rarity look over to see an elderly Rabbid wearing a light green sweater with an apple pie on it slowly walking over to them with a walking stick. They soon grow bored by how long it was taking for the new Rabbid to get to them, with Applejack sitting down, Beep-0 going into sleep mode, and Rabbid Rarity sleeping while standing up.

When she finally reached the heroes, she jumped into the air and her walking stick became a crossbow! This was Rabbid Granny! She dug around her pockets, throwing stuff around.

Rabbid Rarity was woken up when a set of dentures landed in her mouth, which she spit out immediately. She complained to Rabbid Granny, but stopped when she presented a new blaster and a Sentry to her. She was excited to have new weapons, but when she got a closer look at them, she was disgusted that they were poorly made.

Defeat All - 4 Ziggies

"Applejack, did you know that you're strong enough to buck most Cover Blocks across the battlefield?" Beep-0 asked.

"No, I didn't!"

"Well, you can, as well as allies and enemies! Ooh, Rabbid Granny! My sensors detect that your Boombow conceals some formidable firepower. Let's check it out!"

Applejack bucked a Burn cover towards the Ziggies, which hit 3 of them and sent them running. She then got out a wooden boomerang and threw it at the Ziggies, which dealt damage the same 3, defeating one of them.

Rabbid Rarity entered a pipe and ended up in the area with the Ziggies. She dashed one of them and blasted another one, defeating him.

Rabbid Granny joined Rabbid Rarity and activated her Stink Eye, which works like the Hero Sight. She then blasted one of the Ziggies, defeating him.

The remaining Ziggy blasted Rabbid Rarity and made a run for it, but he was blasted by Rabbid Granny's Stink Eye, defeating him.

As the new team celebrated their victory, they were healed, rewarded 650 apples (which acts as the currency on the island), and 3 Runes (which work like Power Orbs).

"Thanks again for the save back there, Applejack." Beep-0 told her.

"To be honest, I thought I saw Rarity when I entered the area, but it turned out to be another one of those varmints." Applejack explained.

"Bwah?! Bwah! Bwaah ba bwaaah!" Rabbid Rarity shouted to Applejack.

"Well, sorry! But these guys have been a pain in the neck ever since I got here." Applejack explained while glaring at Rabbid Rarity.

"How did you get here, anyway?" Beep-0 asked.

"Well, one second I'm at Twilight's castle for a ceremony, next thing I knew, a crazy vortex opened up and I woke up here."

"I see. The Megabug must have brought you here instead of somewhere in Equestria!"

"Megabug?"

"It's what were calling the vortex. I'm Beep-0 and this is Rabbid Rarity. We're actually new friends of Twilight."

"Twilight's alright?!"

"Yeah. And so are Fluttershy and Rarity, and now that we've found you, we have more help to stop Chrysalis!"

"What? Chrysalis is behind all of this?!"

"No, but she'll destroy what's left of Equestria if we don't stop her."

"What're we waitin' for then, let's head on home!"

"Unfortunately, without the Washing Machine and its missing components, we can't go anywhere."

"Bwaah! Bwaa bwaaah bwa bwaaaah bwa ba bwa." Rabbid Granny explained.

"Ok, now THIS I can translate... 'Dang blasted machine fell apart in the... dang blasted sky... dang parts everywhere...' Huh. Well it sounds like it shouldn't be too hard to find the parts." Beep-0 explained.

Rabbid Granny pointed her walking stick to where they needed to go, but Applejack turned her around and she pointed to where they really needed to go: a Rabbid Cannon.

"She says the Barrel Cannon can get us to the main island where the missing parts are." Beep-0 explained.

"Bwah bwah bada bwa bwah." Rabbid Granny told the group.

"Sigh... She says she wants to show us something - I'll take care of it." Beep-0 then went up to Rabbid Granny. "Thank you, but we'll take it from here. I'm sure you have your hands full er… waving your cane angrily at teenagers?"

"Bwah bwah bwaa bwaaaah!" Rabbid Granny shouted in anger.

"I don't mean to be rude, you're a great fighter and all, but I suspect you may slow us down a bit and..."

Rabbid Granny hit Beep-0 with her walking stick, causing him to spin around and stand on his side like a wheel. While he was dazed, Rabbid Granny spread his ears apart and cleared the sand off. She then jumped on Beep-0's ears and balanced herself.

"Er… I'd rather we got you a walking frame or electric scooter, but if this speeds things along, so be it" Beep-0 told her, annoyed that he was now a homemade unicycle.

"Sorry, Sugarcube, looks like she's comin' with us." Applejack told him as she made her way to the cannon.

Everyone entered the cannon and were blasted to the main island.

Author's Note:

Welcome to the MLP-version of the Donkey Kong DLC! Since it takes place between the Ancient Gardens and the Sherbet Desert, and that Applejack and DK have a connection to fruit, I decided that Applejack would be found on the island, and she'll join Twilight once this setback has ended.

PreviousChapters Next