• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters Next
Spooky Trails 3: Benefits of Getting Lost

Spooky Trails - Spooky Square

The heroes returned to the area where they first found the gold and silver pedestals, and placed the gramophone on the former. It started to glow.

"Well, I guess this is a Relic of Goodness." Applejack observed.

*CREAK!*

The group turned to where the sound came from, and in the distance, they saw another large gate with blue tapestries that had a ghost symbol on them had opened up, this time, on the right side of the area with the well. 2 smaller side gates opened up as well.

"AHA! We're CLEARLY on the right track." Beep-0 cheered, then gave off a short beep as he received a new message. "Let's see what our 'fairy godmother' has to say! Heh heh. 'Good job! You found one of the relics. Hopefully, it was extremely unpleasant'."

The heroes were a little unnerved by what the message said, even Beep-0 was a little freaked out.

"Er, unpleasant for your enemies, I mean!" Beep-0 continued. "The second Relic of Goodness will involve a long and perilous journey during which you'll probably meet a grisly end. Have fun."

"Excuse me?!" Rarity asked, sounding very offended at what she just heard.

"Grisly... end?" Fluttershy asked in fear.

"Well, I certainly hope this Tom Phan person is worth the trouble..." Beep-0 started. "Still, if there's even a chance he can help us stop Chrysalis and rescue Spawny, we have to take it!"

"You're right, Beep-0." Twilight agreed. "If he's the key to saving Equestria, we need to find the last Relic." She then turned and saw the Fluttershys holding each other, still scared from what the message said. "And who knows, maybe F.B. was just being dramatic because we're in a creepy place?"

"Yeah, he might just be settin' the mood!" Applejack added, trying to help calm down the Fluttershy's a little bit.

"I hope so." Fluttershy said as she let go of Rabbid Fluttershy.

"Bwa Bwa..." Rabbid Fluttershy added.

The heroes pass by the well again, and make their way towards the new gate on the right, but not before going through the smaller gates beside it, each leading to another set of abandoned small houses. Once again, the areas were completely empty save for one very unusual sight: a wooden coffin with the same green vines we saw 2 chapters ago protruding from it.

"Let's see, creepy wooden coffin, haunted thorn bush - yep. nothing to worry about here."

"I'm worried about them vines actually." Applejack stated. "Has anypony else noticed they're quite popular around here?"

"Hey, she's right!" Twilight agreed. "But they don't seem to be Plundervines."

"Are they dangerous?" Fluttershy asked, holding her Rabbid counterpart close.

"Let's hope not. Let's keep moving."

The team entered the main gate, and they end up in what appears to be an abandoned farm. As they started to go down the trail, they spotted a Rabbid singing and jamming out an air guitar next to a pair of vines that was playing a makeshift harp out of a larger vine.

"A ghost guitar." Beep-0 explained. "So you can't see it, no, not at all."

"Looks like he's having a good session at least." Twilight added.

"Rarity!" Somebody shouted.

The heroes turned, but only saw something zoom by, knocking Beep-0 into the air and tackle Rarity! When the dust cleared, they saw Sweetie Belle clinging to her sister!

"Sweetie Belle!" Rarity said as she quickly hugged her little sister.

"Oh, #%$*@ - not again." Beep-0 muttered to himself, annoyed that he got knocked into the air by a filly again.

"I was so worried!" Rarity said as Sweetie Belle got off of her and she stood back up. "Where have you been, young lady?"

"Yeah, we haven't seen you since the Ancient Gardens." Twilight added.

Well, when you and your new friends used that "spring" thing a while back, me and Scootaloo decided to try and find Apple Bloom on our own when it didn't look you were coming back."

"We actually did come back, like 10 minutes later." Beep-0 stated, with Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Fluttershy agreeing.

"Anyway, when we couldn't find Apple Bloom in the Ancient Garden, we made our way to this creepy place."

"Well, good news, we found my sis." Applejack told the Crusader.

"You did?!"

"Yes, and she's safely back in Ponyville, waiting for you and Scootaloo." Fluttershy added.

"Wait!" Twilight shouted in realization. "Where is Scootaloo?!"

"You actually won't believe what happened!" Sweetie Belle started.

"Scootaloo wandered off, you got separated, and now you need our help to find her... AGAIN."

"Nope... we were playing hide-and-seek and THEN we got separated."

"Why would you play hide-and-seek in a place like this?" Fluttershy asked.

"This seemed like a great place for it. Spooky, but not TOO spooky, if you catch my meaning."

Twilight facepalmed in annoyance at that reason.

"But now..."

"You know, we ARE heroes." Beep-0 started to say in annoyance. "It's not like we don't have QUESTS and things."

"Come on, Beep-0." Twilight told the robot. "If Scootaloo is out here somewhere, we can't just leave her."

"AND this will be a great opportunity to send them back to Ponyville safely." Rarity added.

"Sigh... you're right, girls." Beep-0 said in shame. "I may not have a lot of hero experience, but I should've known that a hero wouldn't leave a fillies out in a place like this all by themselves." He then turned to Sweetie Belle. "Ok, we'll help."

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother." Sweetie Belle told the group. "I'll just tag along and look for her myself while you keep doing your hero stuff."

"Promise me you'll be careful." Rarity said as she placed her hoof on Sweetie Belle.

"I promise."

The heroes left the area with Sweetie Belle following close behind. They all continued down the trail and into the next battlefield of the world.

"Bwa Bwa-Bwah!" Rabbid Twilight shouted as she pointed to something that was far right of the battlefield, which was fortunate to be empty at the moment.

The others looked and saw Scootaloo sitting by herself in a safe zone.

"You're right, Rabbid Twilight! There's Scootaloo!" Applejack said. "But we gotta get across this battlefield to get to her."

"Like Spike, Sweetie Belle is unable to fight." Beep-0 explained to the heroes.

"HEY!" Sweetie Belle shouted in protest.

"Sorry, I meant nothing by it, but it's true. You don't have any way to fight back the enemy Rabbids that'll appear here soon."

"Thankfully, we just need to escort you to that safe zone to end the battle." Fluttershy explained.

"Let's hurry before this place becomes swarmed by enemies." Twilight explained to the others in the group.

The 3 heroes who've entered the battlefield and Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement, and they all took their places.

Escort Sweetie Belle

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near the entrance to the battlefield, signaling that new enemies were about to appear.

Fluttershy started things off by activating her Flee Feet, increasing the heroes and Sweetie Belle area of movement.

Sweetie Belle simply moved to a full cover that was to the right of her.

Twilight moved to a full cover that was a few spaces in front of her.

Rabbid Rarity moved to a full cover that was close to Sweetie Belle.

Fluttershy moved to a partial cover that was close to both Sweetie Belle and Rabbid Rarity.

2 Spooky Hoppers burst from the ground, and they were black with a huge hole in their bellies, glowing blue eyes, and wore red, tattered bandanas around their necks and jack-o-lanterns on their heads. One of them moved to a partial cover on the left side of the battlefield where he attempted to blast Rabbid Rarity, but missed due to her full cover, before activating his Super Shield, while the other Hopper got a Team Jump from his friend and landed beside a full cover that was close to Twilight. He blasted Sweetie Belle and activated his Super Shield.

Sweetie Belle moved to a spot that was close to a small pipe that lead over a small gap in the battlefield.

Twilight dashed the Hopper closest to her, deactivating his Super Shield, and took cover on a different side of his full cover. She activated her M-Power, powering herself up, before she defeated the enemy Rabbid with her Melee.

Rabbid Rarity sent a Sentry towards the remaining Hopper, before it stopped halfway, then moved to a spot that was beside Sweetie Belle.

Fluttershy entered the pipe Sweetie Belle was aiming for, and stopped in a spot that was close to a big cover set.

The Hopper simply moved to a full cover that was a couple spaces away from him, and attempted to blast Twilight, but missed due to her full cover.

A set of Rabbid ears burst from the ground close to where the Sentry was, signaling a new enemy was about to appear.

The Sentry continued its path towards the Hopper, and it exploded when it got in range of him, also triggering a Push Effect that sent him rolling to a spot out in the open.

Twilight dashed the Hopper, defeating him, and stopped beside the same full cover that Rabbid Rarity was at previously. She activated her Hero Sight.

Sweetie Belle entered the pipe and stopped a couple spaces away from Fluttershy.

Rabbid Rarity entered the pipe, then got a Team Jump from Fluttershy before landed close to a pipe that lead down to a low area.

A Hopper burst out of the ground and quickly activated his Super Shield, which protected him from Twilight's Hero Sight, but it still triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying.

A set of Rabbid ears burst from the ground in a small high area that was close to where Rabbid Rarity was, signaling that a new enemy was about to appear.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing her and Sweetie Belle's area of movement.

Sweetie Belle moved to a spot that was close to Rabbid Rarity.

Fluttershy entered the pipe that led down to the low area, and stopped beside a partial cover that was part of a cover set.

Twilight simply moved to a different full cover that was closest to her.

Rabbid Rarity enter the pipe, then got a Team Jump from Fluttershy before she landed beside a full cover that was up in the high area where the next enemy Rabbid was about to appear. She activated her Shield.

A Ziggy burst from the ground, and he moved to a full cover in the high area before blasting Rabbid Rarity, her Shield reducing the damage. He activated his Villain Sight.

The Hopper moved to a different full cover closest to him, and attempted to blast Twilight, but missed due to her full cover.

A set of Rabbid ears burst from the ground in the upper-right area of the battlefield, signaling a new enemy was about to appear.

Rabbid Rarity dashed the Ziggy while getting hit by his Villain Sight, triggering an Ink Effect that prevented her from attacking, before stopping close to where she was.

Sweetie Belle entered the pipe into the low area, and took cover in between a partial and full cover.

Fluttershy entered the pipe leading to the high area, then got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, clearing her Ink Effect. She landed beside a full cover and blasted the Ziggy, defeating him, then activated her Hero Sight.

Twilight entered the first pipe, and stopped behind a full cover in a cover set.

A Peek-a-Boo burst from the ground, and he teleported in between 2 partial cover before blasting Twilight.

The Hopper activated his Super Shield and moved to a different full cover.

A set of Rabbid ears burst from the ground in the low area, signaling a new enemy was about to appear.

Sweetie Belle entered the pipe leading to the high area where Fluttershy and Rabbid Rarity were, and stopped close to the edge.

Twilight moved to a different full cover, and attempted to blast the Peek-a-Boo, but missed due to his partial cover.

Rabbid Rarity got down from the high area, then stopped beside a full cover that sat at the side of the high area. She activated her Heal, healing herself, Fluttershy, and Sweetie Belle.

A Ziggy burst from the ground, then entered a pipe that circled around to a cover set on the right side of the low area. He blasted Sweetie Belle, triggering an Ink Effect, before activating his Villain Sight.

The Hopper moved to a different full cover.

The Peek-a-Boo teleported to a different full cover set in his area, then blasted Sweetie Belle.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Fleet, increasing her, Sweetie Belle's, and Rabbid Rarity's area of movement.

Sweetie Belle got down from the high area, getting hit by the Ziggy's Villain Sight in the process, and entered a pipe that led to the safe zone in an even lower area, ending the battle.

The heroes and Sweetie Belle cheered as they were rewarded 1700 bits and 200 Power Orbs.

"Eenie meenie miney moe..." Scootaloo said to herself, trying to decide which of the 2 paths in front of her she should take.

"Scootaloo!" Sweetie Belle shouted.

The young pegasus turned around and saw her fellow crusader make the scene, with the heroes following close behind. "Sweetie Belle! How'd you guys find me?!"

"The same way we found you the last... two or three occasions where this happened?" Beep-0 answered. "I've lost count."

"Yep, fun times!" Sweetie Belle added.

"Sigh... May I suggest that the two of you go back the way we came and find something to do INDOORS? Like... make Jam with Apple Bloom... put up some new wallpaper... maybe STUDY A MAP?"

"Looking back, playing hide-and-seek in this place may not have been the smartest choice." Scootaloo said in embarrassment.

"We should've waited to play it with Apple Bloom at Sweet Apple Acres." Sweetie Belle added, also in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, we can send you to both back to Ponyville with Beep-0's Sploing technique." Twilight told the Crusaders.

"That's what it was called!" Sweetie Belle shouted as the name came back to her.

"Hold on, before you do, I've been trying to figure out which path to take here." Scootaloo explained to the group.

"Well, the one on the left looks like it leads to a small spot the views the whole area." Applejack explained as she look down that path. "I say we take the one on the right."

"Great, let's-- WHOA! Check that out!" Scootaloo shouted as she ran down the path on the right.

The group followed after her as it started to rain, and saw that the area ahead was completely flooded over, the junk that floated in the water showing it was once a village.

"What happened here?!" Twilight asked in shock.

"It looks like a huge flood happened." Beep-0 explained to the group. "But, thankfully, it looks like it's been abandoned for quite sometime anyway, plus it looks like the Rabbids built some wooden bridges over the water, so that helps."

"What that over there?" Sweetie Belle asked, pointed to what was across the first bridge.

The group went over it and came across a small island, where the found red, blue, and green switches, with small bridges going across the middle matching each one. They also spotted yellow pedestals with small gates to match.

"Looks like we have another puzzle here, everypony." Beep-0 explained to the group. "Let's work together to figure it out."

"Ba Bwa!" Rabbid Jack shouted as the others see that she found a pipe, and watched her enter it.

The follow her and find that they circled around the wall that separated the entire area. There they find a coffin-shaped totem with Rabbid ears on top.

"This'll do nicely." Beep-0 said as he used his "Lift" technique to pick it up.

They re-enter the pipe, and place to totem on the first yellow pedestal, opened it's gate to another small pipe leading to a slightly higher area.

"There's another one up there." Fluttershy told the group as she gestured towards another totem in the next area.

"Great!" Beep-0 cheered. "Fluttershy, you and the Crusaders operate the switches down here, while the rest of us solve the puzzle from up there."

"Right!" Fluttershy and the Crusaders said in unison as they took their places at the 3 switches, while Beep-0 and the others went up solve the puzzle.

After a couple minutes, the heroes place the totem on a gray pedestal in the highest area of the island, which opened a large gate that revealed the next set of bridges that lead deeper into the flood.

"Bwa-Bwa BWAH!" The Rabbids shouted as they pointed to the new path.

"Looks like that where we go next." Twilight agreed.

"Thanks for your help, Crusaders." Beep-0 said to them, thanking them for their help. "But before we continue, I think it's best we send you back home to Ponyville."

"Yeah, and Apple Bloom's waitin' for ya." Applejack added.

"Apple Bloom?!" Scootaloo shouted in surprise. "Why didn't you say so? Let's go home!"

"Be careful out there, Rarity." Sweetie told the unicorn as she hugged her goodbye.

"I promise."

Sweetie Belle goes back over to Scootaloo, then waved goodbye to everyone activated his Sploing ability, and in a wave of pixels, the 2 were sent back to Ponyville.

"Now all the Cutie Mark Crusaders are safely back in Ponyville."

"I'm glad too." Twilight told Beep-0. "I don't like how they've been out here all by themselves, especially with Chrysalis out here somewhere."

"Let's continue our search for her and Spawny, shall we?"

The heroes nodded and they passed through the next gate into the unknown.

Author's Note:

The heroes find Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo again, and manage to send them back to Ponyville. Now that the Crusaders are safe back home, they can continue to focus on their journey.

PreviousChapters Next