• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters Next
Lava Pit 7: Spawny Snatched!

Uphill Lava Trail

The heroes all exited the tunnel, while also going through a large, metal gate that resembled a Rabbid's face, similar to the one they saw when they first entered the volcano. They had all followed Spawny outside, but, somehow, they lost him!

"Where is he?! Where is he?!" Fluttershy shouted as she and the others looked frantically around for Spawny.

"Impossible!" Twilight shouted. "We weren't that far from him! We couldn't have lost Spawny already!"

"There he is! Up there" Pinkie shouted as she pointed in the air.

Everyone looked up and saw Spawny floating in the air with the red and orange pixels surrounding him, and he still seemed to be in a trance-like state.

"Somethin's not right here..." Applejack noted.

"BWA BWAH!!!" Rabbid Fluttershy shouted as she pointed to something, which somehow they all missed when they came out there.

Not too far away from them all was the vortex once again, and this time, it was glowing red and orange, as if it was made of fire, and it was even bigger than ever! But that wasn't the end of it, a strange creature emerged from center of the vortex and it was curled up into a ball, to the shock of group.

"What is that?" Rarity asked in fear.

In flash of bright yellow light, the creature uncurled it self and roared triumphantly. It was a dark red, paper-thin, serpent-like creature that had giant wings with pixilated tips, teeth resembling a Rabbid's, and glowing, yellow eyes. Along its head, it had 2 pixilated frills at the sides, as well as a tuft of pixilated hair at the top of its head. It also had yellow pixels running down its wings, tail, frills, and hair. It quickly flew down from the vortex, leaving a trail of red and orange pixels, and it scooped up Spawny!

"NO!" The Mane 6 and Beep-0 shouted.

"BWA!" The Rabbid 6 shouted.

The creature then hovered over the heroes to look down upon them, with Spawny clinging to its chest, regaining his senses. As Spawny reached out to the heroes to save him, the creature closed its wings around itself and its captive, and it suddenly grew bigger. The creature opened it's wings again, but Spawny was nowhere to be seen!

"It ate Spawny!" Pinkie shouted in fear.

The creature quickly flew off before the heroes could react any further. It roared as it dropped 2 large, glowing, red orbs on the path up ahead, then a 3rd one even further up ahead, as it flew back towards the vortex way out in the distance.

"What was that thing?!" Twilight asked as she looked down at Beep-0 in worry.

"The Megabug..." Beep-0 answered in fear, realizing exactly what that creature was, judging by what it had just done.

To make matters worse, the one villain that has been causing problems for all of them since the beginning suddenly emerged from the side of a nearby cliff.

"Well, I hope you're happy!" Chrysalis shouted in anger, startling everyone.

"Excuse me?!" Beep-0 reacted in rage. "Are you implying that this is our fault?"

"Spawny and I were perfectly happy together. Five minutes with YOU and he gets kidnapped!"

"Spawny wasn't happy!" Rainbow intervened. "You cared more about his power than you did about him!"

"So what if I did?" Chrysalis said as she glared at the Pegasus.

"Chrysalis, Spawny's powers were highly unstable!" Beep-0 explained. "The machine he was fused with had a severe overheating problem, and when it crossed over into your world with the Rabbid's Time Washing Machine, it became corrupted, creating that enormous vortex that appeared over Equestria."

"The more you used Spawny's powers, the more energy that vortex was able to feed off of when we defeated each corrupted Rabbid of your new army." Twilight added. "That monster that just abducted Spawny is the result of your carelessness, and who knows what it intends to do with him now!"

"I'm sorry, you must've mistaken me for somepony who cares." Chrysalis stated. "I don't care what that energy dragon is, or what it wants, once I get Spawny back, I will make it AND you all pay dearly." Chrysalis hissed at the heroes as she flew off in the direction the Megabug went.

"Sigh... well, like it or not, she has a point." Beep-0 admitted to the group, who looked at him in shock.

"Beep-0! How could you say such a thing?!" Rarity asked.

"That thing in the sky has been gaining power with each corruption, we've set free." Beep-0 explained before turning to look where the Megabug flew off. "It's taken form now - AND it has Spawny. Whatever we do, we must do it quickly, before it gains any more strength, or soon no force in Equestria will be powerful enough to stop it."

"Beep-0's right, everypony." Twilight agreed. "We need to stop this before things get even worse. If--" She started, but was quickly interrupted by something vibrating on her. Twilight took out a book and opened it up. "Oh, it's just Sunset again, she probably just wants to know if she and the other me can come now." She explained before she started reading the message she received out loud. "Princess Twilight, it's been a while since we've last talked, so I figured it would be alright for me and my Twilight to visit Equestria now. Spike told us that you're likely around the giant vortex in the sky, so we'll meet you all there. See you soon!" It was quiet for a moment as Twilight processed what she had just read. "Oh, no!" Twilight shouted in worry while tossing the book away. "They have no idea what we've been dealing with, OR what they're about to run into! That Megabug's gonna squish them!"

"ANNNND... You can't warn them cuz you just threw yer magic book into the lava." Applejack pointed out.

"Oops." Twilight said in embarrassment as she watched the book sink and burn into ash.

"Don't worry, Twilight." Beep-0 reassured her. "Sunset is strong, she'll be able to hold her own for the time being, but we need to get to them before it's too late."

"But how do we find them?" Pinkie asked.

"Bwa Bwa?" Rabbid Rarity asked in agreement.

"Well, the message said that Sunset and the other Twilight are making their way towards the vortex as we speak, and the Megabug is also heading towards it. " Beep-0 explained. "We just need to follow that thing up that trail, and stop it before it does something terrible to them."

"But what about Spawny?" Fluttershy asked in worry.

"I have reason to believe that the Megabug didn't eat him, but absorbed his power. If we hurry, we may be able to stop it before Spawny is lost forever."

"Well, what're we waiting for?" Rainbow asked. "Let's get that thing!"

"BWA BWAH!!!" The Rabbid 6 cheered.

The heroes quickly made their way up the path where the Megabug went, and they soon ended up in the first battlefield.

Defeat All - 4 Bucklers, 2 Smashers, 2 Valkyries, 2 Peek-a-Boos

Twilight kicked things off by activating her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes.

Rabbid Twilight Boomdashed a nearby Buckler, damaging both him and 2 other ones in range, then activated her Magnet Dance, drawing all the Bucklers towards her. She hit one of them with her Melee, and the force of it defeated all the Bucklers, while also triggering a Vamp Effect that drained their health.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight, and stomped on a Valkyrie before landing right next to her in the battlefield's high area. She hit her with her Melee, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent her flying towards Rabbid Twilight, defeating her and releasing the energy.

Fluttershy got a Double Team Jump from the Twilights and landed in a spot near the high area's edge, where she blasted a Peek-a-Boo, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, defeating him. She activated her Hero Sight.

The Smashers began making their way towards Rabbid Twilight, but were both hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent them flying out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later.

The remaining Peek-a-Boo simply blasted Fluttershy.

The remaining Valkyrie moved to a different side of the Peek-a-Boo's cover set, then activated her Protection to absorb some of the damage dealt to the Peek-a-Boo.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing her range of movement..

Rabbid Twilight Boomdashed both of the Smashers, defeating them both, then entered a pipe near the entrance of the battlefield that lead to the left side of the high area. She blasted both the Valkyrie and the Peek-a-Boo, triggering a Burn effect that sent them both running, while also destroying all the nearby cover sets that were in range of the blast.

Twilight moved to an area that was closer in range to the remaining enemy Rabbids.

Fluttershy got a Team Jump from Twilight before landing beside a partial cover set. She quickly sent a Sentry towards the enemy Rabbids, and it exploded when it got in range of them, defeating the Valkyrie.

Twilight blasted the Peek-a-Boo, triggering a Honey Effect that stuck him to the ground, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of their friends rejoined them

They all quickly left the battlefield, but it didn't take them very long to enter the next one after crossing a small, stone bridge over the lava. However, something wasn't right.

2 of the red orbs that the Megabug dropped were present at the opposite end of the battlefield, and they suddenly burst, revealing 2 Rabbids that looked very familiar. One had dark purple hair with mint green and lighter purple streaks, and a pinkish-purple shirt that had a symbol that resembled a purple star with mint green streaks above it, and she held a Rumblebang weapon that resembled a green Unicorn horn that had smaller ones forming a ring around the tip. The other resembled a Smasher, but she was wearing a lavender witch hat with blue and yellow stars and spots, a matching cape that was held together with a blue gem in the middle, and a blue shirt with a symbol that resembled a wand emitting magic dust, and she held a huge Melee weapon that resembled a giant, red Unicorn horn. What they both had in common were red eyes and black eyeliner. This was Bwarlight and Bwaxie!

"Who are they?!" Fluttershy asked in shock.

"My word! They look like Starlight and Trixie!" Rarity pointed out.

"But they ain't even our enemies anymore!" Applejack explained. "Why would their Rabbid doubles stand in our way, now?"

"The Megabug must've created them to slow us down, and it's used Twilight's past history with her greatest magic rivals to do it." Beep-0 theorized. "We can't let those two block our way!"

"Leave them to us!" Twilight stated.

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Twilight cheered in agreement.

"Are you sure somepony else couldn't handle this?" Fluttershy nervously asked. "They look very mean."

"Don't worry, Fluttershy, we've got this." Twilight reassured her friend. "Besides we can't leave the battlefield right now anyway, the barrier is already up."

Fluttershy turned around and saw that entrance to the battlefield was already blocked off by the energy field. "Oh... so it is..."

Defeat All - Bwarlight, Bwaxie, 2 Smashers, 2 Valkyries

Twilight started by activating her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes, then moved to partial cover that was close to the high area that made up the north end of the battlefield where all the enemies were. She then blasted a Smasher, which triggered a Honey Effect that stuck him to the ground.

Fluttershy got a Team Jump from Twilight and landed on the left side of the high area near the edge. She sent a Sentry towards Bwarlight and Bwaxie, and it exploded when it got in range of them, and like a Smasher, Bwaxie began to charge towards her before stopping to rest. She activated her Hero Sight

Rabbid Twilight got a Team Jump from Twilight and landed in the middle of the high area where activated her Magnet Dance, drawing all the enemies but the Honeyed Smasher towards her, and caused Bwaxie to be hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight 3 times, with the 3rd triggered a Bounce Effect that sent her flying before she charged towards the Pegasus again. Rabbid Twilight hit Bwarlight with her Melee, the force of it defeating her as well as Bwaxie and one of the Valkyries in range of her.

The other Smasher charged towards Rabbid Twilight before stopping, then activated his NME Empowerment technique, empowering himself and the remaining Valkyrie, who quickly rapid blasted Fluttershy then moved to a full cover that was close to the Smasher.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing her and Rabbid Twilight's range of movement, then dashed the original Smasher before stopping in a corner near the exit of the battlefield. She blasted the same Smasher, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him.

Rabbid Twilight Boomdashed the remaining Smasher and the Valkyrie, damaging them both, then stopped beside a partial cover close to them.

Twilight entered a pipe on the left side of the battlefield that led up to the high area, then stopped beside a nearby partial cover before activating her Hero Sight. She blasted the Smasher, getting his attention as he charged towards her, but got hit by Twilight's Hero Sight, which triggered a Honey Effect that defeated him.

Rabbid Twilight blasted the Valkrie, triggering a Stone effect which defeated her and ending the battle.

Bwarlight and Bwaxie quickly recovered and shot the heroes angry looks as they both walked backwards towards the exit. They then looked at each other and screamed in fear as they quickly retreated to the path up ahead.

The heroes cheered as they were rewarded 2500 bits and 480 Power Orbs

"Look at them! They're running away scared!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"I don't think that's going to be the end of it..." Twilight stated as she observed that the vortex was still a long way ahead of them.

"Twilight's right, everypony." Beep-0 told everyone as he agreed with Twilight. "Now that the Megabug has full cover over Spawny's powers, it can create any monster it wants that could be even worse than the ones Chrysalis was planning to create!"

With this new revelation in mind, everyone began to fear for the worst as they looked up at the vortex in fear.

"Don't worry, everypony, we still have a chance to stop this, but I strongly suggest that we all get moving before the Megabug sends even MORE bizarre creations to slow us down!"

"Agreed, let's go!" Twilight addressed to everyone else, who nodded in agreement.

The heroes quickly left the battlefield and went up the path that Bwarlight and Bwaxie used to escape, determined to remain on the Megabug's tail.

Author's Note:

IT LIVES!!! Thanks to all the SupaMerge energy that the heroes have released by defeating every enemy Rabbid they've encountered on their journey, the Megabug gains a physical form, and it captures Spawny! The chase begins again, but to slow the heroes down, the Megabug creates Bwarlight and Bwaxie, Rabbid counterparts to Starlight and Trixie!

PreviousChapters Next