• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters Next
Lava Pit 4: In Full Gear

Lava Pit - Factory Floor

As the heroes exited the mine, they soon entered another factory-based level inside the volcano, complete with heavy machinery, exhaust pipes, and gears spinning everywhere they looked.

"Another factory?!" Twilight shouted. "Chrysalis is not holding back this time!"

"She's not taking any chances in losing another army." Beep-0 explained. "Especially one as easy to create with the power of the SupaMerge, so she's making sure they'll be well prepared."

"I really hope Spawny is doing alright while he's in this place." Fluttershy said, still worried about Spawny's safety. "Being inside a volcano isn't safe for him!"

"Don't worry, Fluttershy." Applejack assured her friend. "We'll find him soon enough."

"Yeah! We won't let that meanie bully that little guy anymore!" Pinkie added.

"If I had to guess, we may be approaching the heart of the volcano, and that may be where Chrysalis is with Spawny." Beep-0 theorized.

"Let's keep going." Twilight told the others.

"Bwa Bwa!" The Rabbid 6 shouted in agreement.

They all quickly continued down the trail, and soon entered the first battlefield of the area, which contained Lava Supporters, whose faces were completely charred, had glowing, orange eyes, a giant, metal nut stuck around their necks, bananas around their stomachs with the Chrysalis symbol, and metal backpacks with a red siren at the top and a heart button in the middle. There were also Lava Valkyries present, and they had charred ears, glowing, orange eyes, red hair tied into a braid, and they wore white capes with the Chrysalis symbol, and they wore black and white armor that strongly resembled the armor worn by Chrysalis' former Changeling warriors, including the helmets that bore insect mandibles, but was clear to have been rebuilt for a Rabbid as it still had the bumps that resembled their buck teeth in the face plate.

Defeat All - 2 Ziggies, 2 Smashers, 2 Valkyries, 2 Supporters (Obstacle: Pyroclasts)

Twilight kicked things off by activating her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing everyone's range of movement.

Rabbid Twilight Boomdashed a Smasher, damaging him, then entered a small pipe leading to a small high area that was on the right side of the battlefield, where she Boomdashed the Valkyrie and Supporter that were taking cover in that area before stopping next to the latter. She activated her Magnet Dance, which drew the 3 enemy Rabbids to her, with the Smasher remaining on the ground, then used her Melee to hit the Supporter, which triggered a Vamp Effect and defeated both him and the Valkyrie with the weapon's force.

Twilight dashed the Smasher, then hid behind a partial cover in a small cover set closeby.

Fluttershy dashed the Smasher, then got a Team Jump from Twilight before landing between 2 full covers in a cover set near the right corner of the battlefield.

Twilight blasted the Smasher, triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying into the Rabbid Twilight's high area, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Fluttershy sent a Sentry towards a Supporter that was in the high area that was located in the north end of the battlefield, and it exploded when it got in range of him as soon as it exited the pipe, triggering an Ink Effect that defeated him.

Pyroclasts rained down in the bottom-left corner of the battlefield, missing everybody since nobody was in that spot.

The Ziggies moved to the same cover set that was in the high area that made up the upper-right corner of the battlefield, and they each blasted at 2 different heroes, one missed Twilight due to her cover, and one successfully hit Rabbid Twilight. They both activated their Villain Sights.

The remaining Smasher began to charge towards Twilight, but soon stopped to rest.

The remaining Valkyrie got down from her high area by entered the pipe leading back to the ground, then hid behind a full cover in a small cover set. She rapid blasted Fluttershy.

While getting hit by both Ziggies' Villain Sights, Rabbid Twilight got down from her high area, then got a Team Jump from Fluttershy before landing in the Ziggies' high area. She blasted both Ziggies, triggered a Vamp Effect that defeated them both, and drained some of their health which healed her.

Fluttershy dashed the Valkyrie, then entered the same pipe the enemy Rabbid used earlier before stopping beside a full cover at the side of the high area, where she activated her Hero Sight.

Twilight activated her Hero Sight.

Fluttershy blasted the Valkyrie, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, then hit her with her Hero Sight as well as Twilight's which triggered another Bounce Effect that defeated her.

Twilight blasted the Smasher, getting his attention as he began to charge towards her, but got hit by her Hero Sight as well as Fluttershy's twice, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of their friends rejoined them.

They all left the battlefield, and while they went up a metal bridge that , they all saw a giant gear that clearly resembled a Rabbid's face, with the ears and everything rotating around.

"Even in the mechanical world, Rabbids fail to mesh well with society." Beep-0 explained to the group.

"At least they're trying to be creative." Fluttershy assured him.

They continued up the bridge and came across another puzzle, and this one resembled a tower, with multiple sections in the middle that were colored yellow and blue, and pipes and platforms all around it.

Beep-0 examined the tower, and saw that the path continued at the bottom of it.

"We need a way down - but the pipes aren't connected!" Beep-0 explained to the heroes.

"Looks like there are several of those switches that match the sections in each of the platforms." Applejack observed. "That may be what we gotta do get down."

"Good thinking, Applejack." Beep-0 told his friend. "Let's see what those switched do."

Working together, the group traveled throughout the puzzle, pressing the switches and rotating the middle sections of the towers, which exposed new pipes and paths. After a few minutes, they reached the bottom of the tower, but as they turned to continue down the path, Pinkie saw something.

"Hey, look at that!" Pinkie shouted as she pointed to a Rabbid who was running alongside the giant gear that was spinning at the bottom of the tower, who stopped to catch his breath for a minute before running again.

"It's a metaphor for something, but for the life of me I can't remember what." Beep-0 explained.

"Maybe he's just trying to get his steps in." Rarity guessed.

The group left the Rabbid to his exercise routine, and soon entered the next battlefield.

Defeat All - 4 Peek-a-Boos, 2 Supporters, 1 Smasher

Twilight activated her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes on the battlefield.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing the heroes' range of movement, then entered one of the pipes that led to down to the low area that made up the middle of the battlefield, where she dashed the Smasher before stopping beside a partial cover in a cover set.

Rabbid Twilight entered the same pipe, Boomdashed the Smasher, and got a Team Jump from Fluttershy before landing beside a Peek-a-Boo on the left side of the battlefield. She activated her Magnet Dance, drawing 2 Peek-a-Boos and a Supporter towards her, then hit the Peek-a-Boo with her Melee, defeating him and the other enemies in range with its force.

Twilight took cover beside the pipe, then blasted the Smasher, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, defeating him.

The Peek-a-Boos teleported to 2 different full covers on the left and right sides of the battlefield respectively, then blasted Fluttershy, one missing due to her cover.

The Supporter entered a different pipe leading to the low area, then stopped beside a partial cover set.

Twilight dashed the nearby Peek-a-Boo, then hit him with her Melee, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Rabbid Twilight moved to the same cover where the remaining Peek-a-Boo was, and stopped by a different side of him. She then blasted both him and the Supporter, triggering a Vamp Effect that defeated the former.

Fluttershy moved to a partial cover set in the middle of the low area, then sent a Sentry towards the Supporters before activating her Hero Sight.

Twilight activated her Hero Sight.

The Supporter used his Heal technique to heal himself, then attempted to move, but was hit by Fluttershy's Hero Sight twice, triggering a Bounce effect twice that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 2500 bits and 440 Power Orbs

On the way out of the battlefield, the team saw a huge, arm-like machine that was rapidly churning in a giant toilet, similar to the one the found in the Ancient Gardens.

"They've built a special machine just to unclog that toilet." Beep-0 explained in disgust. "Whoever used it last must have held it in for a LONG while."

"I highly doubt Chrysalis had them built that." Twilight told him, knowing what the former Changeling queen would think of the idea alone.

As they all turned to leave this... unique contraption to it's business, they quickly spotted a Rabbid nearby who was bouncing on his butt along a gear turning.

"Good to see there's at least one Rabbid who's got his butt in gear! Ha ha ha!" Beep-0 joked. "Gosh, I'm on a roll today."

"Yeah you are, little buddy!" Pinkie agreed.

As the group continued down the path, they reached a section of the bridge that was suspended over a lava pit again, and sitting in it was a giant set of bike pedals.

"Someone could have played bike polo on this, or AT LEAST hung the wheel from their kitchen ceiling to hang pots from." Beep-0 explained.

"I could maybe hang crystals off of it to make a chandelier out of it." Rarity figured if she was able to take it with her were it not being saturated in molten lava.

The heroes continued down the path where they soon reached another pipe puzzle that was operated by colored platforms with 4 matching switches nearby.

"This is the biggest pipe labyrinth yet - seriously, how paranoid is Queen Chrysalis?" Beep-0 asked the group.

"Enough to know that we intend to stop her no matter what." Twilight answered.

"So many pipes leading to nowhere."

"Umm, girls?" Fluttershy asked. "What is that?"

The heroes all turned and saw on the other side of the labyrinth, being suspended by chains on the ceiling, was a spiky, stone throne with holes in it that strongly resembled Chrysalis' former throne that Starlight and her friends destroyed long ago. However, this one was different, as it had mechanical arms and legs, metal Rabbid ears, headlights on the armrests that resembled Rabbid eyes, and sections of it were painted as it had white and blue-green splotches splattered all over it.

"Bwaaaa..." Rabbid Rarity said in amazement as she quickly got out her phone and started to take selfies with it in the background.

"Is that a throne?" Rarity asked in alarm.

"But that's impossible! It was destroyed, wasn't it?" Fluttershy asked.

"It was, but Starlight told me that Chrysalis's throne was carved from an ancient, dark stone, so I doubt she was able to rebuild it." Twilight explained. "This is something different. Something new."

"She must've had the Rabbids carve her a new one from a different rock." Applejack suggested.

"And it looks like the Rabbids made some modifications of their own to it, judging from the tech." Beep-0 pointed out. "Pretty sure the paint was a rush job, though."

"Either way, I don't like the look of that thing." Twilight addressed. "Let's just find Spawny and get out of here."

Beep-0 analyzed the pipes and saw that one was leading down from underneath the puzzle, realizing that what they need to organize the pipes to lead to.

"There's only one way through this place that will lead us to Spawny. Let's watch our step, there's no time to lose."

The heroes nodded in agreement as they got to work on the puzzle, pressing the switches so that the pipes would rotate around and create the path they needed. After a few minutes they managed to arrange it in a way so that it connected to the pipe that lead down.

"Alright, everypony." Beep-0 addressed to the group. "This pipe may bring us to the center of the volcano, so this could be it. Let's end this once and for all!"

"Yeah!" The ponies cheered.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" The Rabbid 6 cheered.

The heroes entered the pipe, and headed into the heart of the volcano.

Author's Note:

- To celebrate the return of both Rayman AND the Phantom in the final DLC for "Sparks of Hope", I posted a new chapter today! While I was very excited to hear that Rayman was announced to appear in "Sparks of Hope" almost an entire year ago, it was an ABSOLUTE THRILL to hear that the Phantom was returning just a few weeks ago. Now that the DLC's are over, I hope that we'll get a 3rd "Mario + Rabbids" game in the future.
- Since the Lava Valkyrie had Koopa-based armor in the actual game, I decided to redesign it to have Changeling armor here. I was expecting to change the armor of all the lava-based enemy Rabbids, I was even considering making the bandanas based on Changeling wings instead of just replacing the Bowser Jr. emblem, but I'm relieved to have only done it for one enemy.
- The heroes make their way through another section of Chrysalis' factory, where they make a very interesting discovery.

PreviousChapters Next