• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,730 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,730

PreviousChapters Next
Ancient Gardens 4: Welcome to the Jungle

Ancient Gardens - Flushy Forest

The heroes continue along their current path when Beep-0 stops them.

"It is VITAL that we stop that Rabbid who integrated himself with the SupaMerge BEFORE he creates any more atrocities!" Beep-0 told our heroes. He then receives another message from F.B. "Uh Iv'e received another message from our mysterious friend, let me read it to you. 'Congratulations, Beep-0! You have successfully led you party through trials and travails worthy of Odysseus himself...' Finally! SOMEONE gives me the credit I'm due. 'This, of course, is mainly due to Twilight and you Rabbid friends - whose skill in battle you vastly underestimated."

Twilight, Rabbid Rarity, and Rabbid Fluttershy immediately laughed at this.

"Yes, well... Ahem!" Beep-0 yelled before he continued reading the message. "Though as with Odysseus, there are rougher waters ahead. Therefore I feel the time has come to bestow upon you some NEW tools for your arsenal." Beep-0 then produced 3 panels representing certain skills and gave them to the team. "Henceforth, in addition to being able to move and fire upon your adversaries, you will each be able to perform ONE other action during the natural course of combat. To Twilight, I have given the gift of Hero Sight. When activated, she will be able to strike at foes within range even outside the normal succession of events. To Rabbid Rarity, I give the gift of Shield. When used it will ward against most weapons damage. To Rabbid Fluttershy, I grant Super Barrier. It protects against enemy Super Effects and can also reduce damage. As for how to most effectively use your new gifts, I leave that to you to discover for yourselves. More gifts will come in the future... I hope. With anticipation, Your Biggest Fan." Beep-0 finished the message. "Aha! Our incognito ally's ability to give us exactly what we need at exactly the right time is uncanny! Remind me not to play them at Go Fish."

"Amazing, but what are Super Effects?" Twilight asked Beep-0.

"They're special attacks that can provide more damage to enemies. Your weapons are unable to perform them at the time, but they will in the future. Enemies can perform them, as well, so be aware of that." Beep-0 explained.

"Alright. Let's put our new moves to the test, shall we?" Twilight asked their Rabbid friends.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Fluttershy cheered as the group continued along their path to the next battlefield.

Defeat All - 3 Ziggies, 1 Hopper

"Check out those suspicious covers!" Beep-0 explained while gazing at 2 yellows full covers that had a symbol on the sides of them. "They have the same Special Effect symbol most weapons have. They look ready to explode - or something. Let's avoid using weapons within close proximity to them!"

"I think we can also use them to our advantage." Twilight suggested. "Come in close guys." Twilight then whispered to Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Fluttershy about what they can do.

Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Fluttershy each moved to different covers where they are in range to blast a Ziggy behind the special covers. They blasted the covers which Pushed the Ziggies off a nearby edge, defeating them both.

Twilight got a Team Jump to get in range of a Ziggy behind a partial cover, and blasted him. She then activated her Hero Sight.

The Ziggy began to move, be he was blasted by Twilight because of her Hero Sight, defeating him.

The Hopper moved to another cover and blasted Twilight.

Rabbid Fluttershy entered a pipe to move closer to the Hopper and blasted him.

Rabbid Rarity moved in closer, but she was out of range with the remaining enemy Rabbid, so she activated her Shield.

Twilight attempted to use her Hero Sight again, but she was unable to. She instead got a Team Jump from Rabbid Fluttershy and landed next to the Hopper, she blasted him.

The Hopper blasted Rabbid Fluttershy and moved to a new cover. However, he was still exposed for Twilight to finish off, ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they completed the battle.

"Sorry you didn't get a chance to use your Super Barrier, Rabbid Fluttershy." Twilight told her.

"Bwa Bwa." Rabbid Fluttershy told her.

"These new moves are amazing! But why couldn't I activate it again?"

"It needs to charge for a couple of turns in order to use it again." Beep-0 explained.

"That makes sense. Those Super Effects are pretty amazing too! Are there any other types?"

"Yes, the one you guys saw was Push. Then there's Bounce, Burn, Freeze, Honey, Ink, Stone, and Vamp. I'm sure you'll learn what each of them does along the course of the journey."

Defeat All - 3 Ziggies, 2 Hoppers

"Strange. Though it LOOKS like there are only TWO of those Rabbid-marked covers... my sensors detect FOUR of them! Watch out, they may be disguised as normal covers!" Beep-0 told our heroes.

Twilight dash a Ziggy behind a partial cover, hid on the other side of it, and finished him off by blasting him, releasing the energy.

Rabbit Rarity did the same thing, but she missed the Ziggy behind the partial cover.

Rabbid Fluttershy finished that Ziggy off by dashing him and she joined Rabbid Rarity. She then managed to blast the third Ziggy that was behind another partial cover.

The Ziggy didn't move, but he attempted to blast Rabbid Fluttershy, but he missed her.

The Hoppers then traveled through pipes, got Team Jumps from the Ziggy, and landed behind the Push covers. They successfully blasted Twilight and Rabbid Fluttershy.

Rabbid Rarity dashed one of the Hoppers, then she traveled through one of the pipes and ended up next to the Ziggy. She blasted and defeated him. She activated her Shield.

Twilight activated her Hero Sight and blasted one of the Push covers which dealt damage to the Hopper and she blasted him again when he was in range.

Rabbid Fluttershy activated her Super Barrier, to use as a Shield of her own, and blasted the second Push cover, which sent both Hoppers rolling. This defeated one of them. She then moved in to dash the remaining Hopper and ducked behind another partial cover.

The Hopper entered a pipe and ended up next to Rabbid Rarity. He blasted her, but he damage was reduced because of her Shield.

Rabbid Rarity blasted the Hopper and defeated him, ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed rewarded 400 bits.

"We may not have found those hidden special covers." Beep-0 explained. "But they will be in more battles in the future."

The team made their way out of the battlefield and went across a bridge, where they all saw a giant toilet with a Rabbid relaxing on a giant rubber ducky.

"I have SO many questions here... Perhaps they're better left unanswered." Beep-0 said.

"Agreed." Twilight told him.

After the bridge, the team entered a maze, where most of the paths were blocked off by rising walls. In one section, the group saw a Rabbid dancing with a lampshade on his head.

"Talk about the life of the party. It's not just wearing a lampshade, it's wearing the whole lamp!" Beep-0 said.

"Pinkie would like this one!" Twilight told him.

"We'll find her soon, let's carry on."

In another section, the team saw 2 Rabbids hitting each other while holding on to the underside of a nearby dock.

"You two! Stop that! Someone's going to get hurt!" Beep-0 shouted at the Rabbids.

"It may just be a game they're playing." Twilight suggested.

The group made their way though the maze and continued through the Ancient Gardens.

Author's Note:

Our heroes learn new special moves and learn about Super Effects!

Up next will be the first mid-boss! Who will it be?

PreviousChapters Next