• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,742 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,742

PreviousChapters Next
Sherbet Desert 8: Call of Sherbet Mountain

Sherbet Desert - Sherbet Mountain Summit

The heroes landed on top of the snowy mountain safely, but as expected, the weather was very different than what they experienced in the desert below as they all started shivering as soon as they touched the snow.

"Lot of snow! Whole lot of snow!" Twilight shouted as she quickly held her front legs for warmth.

While the Ponies had trouble adjusting to the weather immediately, the Rabbids took the opportunity to play in the snow again as they started to build another SnowRabbid.

"I still can't believe this place is supposed to be a desert." Applejack said as she dumped snow out of her hat.

"Don't worry, Applejack." Beep-0 assured her. "I'm sure this place will thaw out once all the madness is over."

The Rabbids finish building their SnowRabbid, but Rabbid Rarity remembered that she threw away her spare wig back in the desert as she attempted to get it out. However, Rabbid Jack had a spare bandana as she wrapped it around the SnowRabbid's neck. The Rabbids began to sing "Jingle Bells" to show that they were happy with how their SnowRabbid turned out.

"I hope you're right about that, Beep-0." Twilight said as she started to take a look at their surroundings. "Now, let's start our search for-- whoa! What's that?!"
The group quickly followed Twilight over and looked in awe at what she had found: a colossal refrigerator that was frozen on top, and it sported huge magnets that resembled a banana, a watermelon, a Rabbid surfing, a Rabbid with a plunger covering half his head, and a Rabbid submarine. Its freezer door was also open a crack.

"What the--! That's our fridge!" Beep-0 shouted as he immediately recognized the fridge resting on the side of a frozen cliff. "How'd it get here? It wasn't even in our basement!"

"Maybe your Washing Machine managed to teleport anything that was close in range?" Twilight theorized.

"Hopefully my partner wasn't saving any sodas or leftover pizza in there."

"Either way, we should keep--" Twilight started, but was quickly cut off by a very familiar maniacal laugh.

The heroes quickly turned around and gasped as they spotted Chrysalis hovering over the fridge, with Spawny on her back.

"Well well! It seems that the Goody Two-Shoes Crew can't get enough of your talents, Spawny!" Chrysalis told the SupaMerge Rabbid. "I wonder what NEW creation you can come up with to pique their interest... It'd better be good!"

Spawny felt a little uneasy by what the Changeling had just said to him.

"Go on, let 'em have it! Give them something straight out of your nightmares!"

Spawny got wide-eyed as he began to freak out a bit.

"Or I'll give YOU something to be scared about!"

All Spawny wanted to do now was get away from everyone as he quickly darted back and forth for a way out, but his quick movements made it very difficult for Chrysalis to fly still.

"Stop wiggling, you saphead! You're going to fall off of--"

Before Chrysalis could finish her sentence, Spawny fell off of her and he began to slide down the freezer door of the fridge. He tried to stop his falling as he desperately tried to grab hold of the door, but it proved futile as there were no gaps present on the smooth metal. Fortunately, he came to stop of the top of door handle, but his powers activated once again as he began blasting away in random directions. The force of one blast sent him inside the freezer as the door shut, trapping him inside, and to make matters worse, a huge burst of SupaMerge energy exploded inside the fridge, causing it to slide off the icy cliff and fall down the mountain.

"SPAWNY!" Twilight shouted as she ran over to the side of the cliff with a worried look on her face. She watched as the fridge tumbled down the mountain very fast.

Chrysalis and Rabbid Rarity also watched the fridge tumble down the mountain from the edge as it finally came to a stop very close to the bottom. Chrysalis was very worried about Spawny as Rabbid Rarity patted her hoof, showing that she knew how she felt.

"Huh?" Twilight as she looked over at Chrysalis in confusion.

"Huh?" Chrysalis said as well, realizing what she was doing as she looked at Twilight then at Rabbid Rarity, who quickly jumped back as she realized she was right next to the enemy. Chrysalis then flew in front of Twilight with an angry look on her face. "And YOU. Stay away from Spawny! As a matter of fact, stay out of my way. PERIOD. I have things to do and a world to conquer." Chrysalis took her leave as she started flying down the side of the mountain where the fridge fell.

"Something tells me Spawny is starting to see Chrysalis for who she really is." Twilight told the others.

"While I'm happy about that, he's still in danger!" Fluttershy agreed before turning everyone's attention back to the situation at hand.

"Fluttershy's right!" Beep-0 agreed. "Spawny has been separated from Chrysalis, this gives us the opportunity we need to rescue him."

"Let's get a move on before she finds him again!" Applejack told everyone, who nodded in agreement as they quickly started going down the path that lead down the mountain.

Rabbid Rarity stopped for a moment and saw that their SnowRabbid has been destroyed due to the vibrations of the mountain as the fridge tumbled down it. She kicked the snow in frustration before running to catch up with the others. She caught up to them just before the energy field went up in the first battlefield.

Defeat 6 Enemies - 3 Supporters, 2 Smashers (Obstacle: Tornado)

Twilight kicked things off by activating her secondary technique, the M-Power, to increase the amount of damage that she and the other heroes could deal to an enemy.

Rabbid Rarity moved to a different partial cover set and sent a Sentry towards a Supporter, which not only exploded and damaged the enemy Rabbid, but also blew up the Freeze cover he was hiding behind, triggering a Freeze Effect that blocked his ability to use techniques. She activated her Shield.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, then stomped on a Smasher before landing behind a partial cover set that was opposite of him. She blasted another Smasher, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later.

Rabbid Twilight got a Team Jump from Twilight and landed in an open area on the right side of the battlefield. She activated her Magnet Dance, which drew the Smashers and a Supporter toward her, then used her Melee on one of the Smashers, damaging him as well as the other enemies closest to her. This got both Smashers' attention, and they both slammed their blocks on Rabbid Twilight, however, the force of the impact hits everyone in the area, and it triggered a Bounce Effect that sent everyone flying, which in turn defeated both Smashers and the Supporter.

An ice tornado formed on the battlefield and it moved north, running into the Supporter that Rabbid Rarity attacked earlier, and triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying before dissipating.

Both Supporters threw a Grenaduck towards Rabbid Rarity, which exploded and damaged both her and Twilight. They each took cover behind a Freeze Cover in the upper-right corner of the battlefield, where one healed the other.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground, signaling that new enemies were about to appear.

Rabbid Rarity got a Team Jump from Twilight and landed in a spot that was near the Supporters.

Rabbid Twilight entered a small pipe that lead to the area where the Supporters were, and she Boom Dashed both of them. She then blasted the Supporters, which triggered a Stone Effect that prevented them from doing anything at all during a single turn, and defeated them both.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity and landed right next to Rabbid Twilight.

The tornado reformed and moved south down the battlefield before it dissipated shortly after.

2 Smashers burst from the ground, where one moves towards Rabbid Rarity before stopping to rest and activated his NME Empowerment technique, increasing his and his friend's power, while the other makes to Rabbid Rarity, and slams her with his block.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground, signaling that new enemies were about to appear.

Twilight gets a Team Jump from Rabbid Rarity, and she stomped on a Smasher before landing in a spot close by.

Rabbid Rarity dashed both Smashers, then moved to a spot near Rabbid Twilight where she activated her Heal technique, healing her and the rest of the heroes. She sent a Sentry towards one of the Smashers, which exploded and triggered a Push Effect, which defeated him and ended the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of the team rejoined them, and they all left the battlefield.

As the team continued to move down the mountain, they spotted a Rabbid iceskating nearby, then started sliding on his belly like a penguin and spun around the bend of his ice rink before coming to a stop. He shook himself off, then started to skate again.

"I'd join him, but I don't want to be used as a curling stone." Beep-0 admitted.

"Yeah, maybe ya rather be used as a hockey puck." Applejack joked.

"Not funny."

The team allowed the Rabbid to keep having his fun and continued down the path. Shortly after they moved down the mountain a bit more, they spotted another Rabbid that was frozen in a block of ice nearby. They noticed that his hands were free and he was holding a magenta bathing suit with lime-green hearts on it, and he was facing towards a clothesline.

"How ironic - he was trying to dry his swimsuit when it became frozen in ice." Beep-0 explained to everyone. "Perhaps one day they will be united."

"I hope so." Fluttershy agreed.

The heroes left the scene and entered the next battlefield.

Defeat All - 3 Bucklers, 1 Smasher

Twilight started by activating her M-Power to increase the amount of damage that she and the other heroes could deal to an enemy. She got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight and stomped a Buckler before landing in a spot close to where she was previously. She then blasted the Smasher in the low area that made up the right side of the battlefield, which got his attention as he entered a pipe that led to the high area, and charged towards Twilight before stopping.

Rabbid Twilight Boom Dashed both the Buckler and the Smasher, but also damaged Twilight as well since she was in range of the blast, and hid behind the middle partial cover of a cover set. She used her Magnet Dance to draw all the enemies towards her, and she used her Melee on the Smasher, which triggered a Vamp Effect that healed her with some of the damage dealt on the enemies, and defeated the Smasher and Buckler.

Rabbid Rarity got a Team Jump from Twilight, and landing in a spot a few spaces away from Rabbid Twilight. She sent a Sentry towards the Bucklers, which exploded, defeated both of them, healed her because of the Vamp Effect, and ended the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 900 bits and 105 Power Orbs.

With no time to waste, the heroes continued down the mountain after rejoining with the others, and shortly after, they spotted a Rabbid hanging by his tongue off a giant popsicle that was stuck in the side of the mountain.

"I think his eyes were bigger than his stomach, not that I blame him." Beep-0 told the others.

"Knowing Pinkie, she'd have no problem eatin' that." Applejack explained.

After leaving the Rabbid to his treat, the heroes continued down the trail and entered a small pipe that got them down from a small ledge, then entered a Rabbid cannon that blasted them towards a wide open area that was further down. They saw that they needed to open a gate by moving a block onto a gray button.

"Don't worry, girls, I've got this." Beep-0 told the group as he started to use his Move technique on the block, and after a bout a minute, he successfully pushed the block onto the button opening the gate.

"Alright, let's go, girls." Twilight told the others as they nodded in agreement and followed her down the path.

The team entered another pipe that lead them even further down the mountain, and they ended up in an even larger area, with yet another gate that needed to be opened.

"Are you serious?!" Twilight shouted in disbelief. "We need to stop Chrysalis!"

"Let's just do this quickly." Beep-0 told her. He saw that there were 2 sections for this puzzle: a small one where a block that needed to be moved onto blue and green buttons, and a large one where a block needed to be moved onto a red button that activated the gate. He moved the block onto the blue button, and several blue blocks appeared in the large section. "Ok, I'll need some help on this one."

The heroes nodded in agreement and they all worked together moving the blocks around both sections, changing the blue and green blocks around until they finally activated the red button, opening the gate.

"Let's hurry!" Twilight told the others as they all quickly left the area and continued down the path.

As the heroes got close to the bottom of the mountain, they spotted 2 cactus-like igloos and saw a Rabbid emerge from one of them. He looked around for a moment before going back inside, but as the heroes turned to leave they saw another Rabbid emerge from the second igloo and do the same thing before he went back inside, then the first Rabbid appeared again.

"I can't tell if that's the same Rabbid or two neighbors trying to avoid each other." Beep-0 told the group as he tried figuring out which was which.

"Unless Rabbids could teleport, it may be the second option." Twilight told him.

The group quickly left the scene and continued down the mountain, determined to reach Spawny before Chrysalis did, and in the distance, there was a giant fridge.

Author's Note:

Chrysalis loses Spawny! This gives Twilight and her friends a chance to rescue him! They will need to move down the mountain as fast as they could before the Changeling can grab him. The race is on!

PreviousChapters Next