• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,730 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,730

PreviousChapters Next
Applejack Adventure - Dungeon 4: When Jacks Collide

The sun began to rise as the heroes landed safely on a beach after being shot out of the Dungeon with a Barrel Cannon, with the demolished Rabbid Temple behind them. Well, all except Rabbid Granny, who landed head first into the ground with her legs sticking out.

"Bwada-Bwah!" Rabbid Granny shouted as she used her walking stick to point at something after Applejack and Rabbid Rarity pulled her out of the ground.

They looked over and saw large, crudely drawn pictures of their faces all crossed out in the sand.

"BWAHDA BWAH?!" Rabbid Rarity shouted in disbelief, then ran over and quickly wiped the picture of her face out from the sand.

"Who could've done this?" Beep-0 asked.

"I may have an idea..." Applejack shouted as she looked forward and pointed to something else about the drawings.

The other heroes followed a line that was connected to the ear of the Rabbid Granny drawing, and it led straight to the artist.

Rabbid Jack was standing on the shore of the beach, watching the sunrise, and she was wielding a giant wooden staff, which is what she had used to draw in the sand. As if on cue, she turned around and glared at the heroes.

A large wave clashed on the beach on the side of the beach as the heroes and villain stared at one another.

"It's over Rabbid Jack!" Applejack shouted.

"Yeah, we've destroyed your temple, your pool of power, and your Bad Apples." Beep-0 shouted.

"Bwa Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny shouted in agreement.

Rabbid Jack grunted, then looked at the large Bad Apple slices on her shoulder guard. She flicked her shoulder up and sent the slices flying, then they magically connected to the ends of her wooden staff, forming a double-bladed, hammer-like weapon.

The heroes then glared at Beep-0.

"I didn't say we destroyed ALL the Bad Apples" Beep-0 told the group in embarrassment. "I actually mentioned that before, in case you've all forgotten."

Applejack and the Rabbids simply rolled their eyes, but that's when they all noticed that the wind suddenly picked up and was only getting stronger. In fact, Beep-0 was nearly blown away before managing to stop himself in front of the heroes. They all looked forward and saw that Rabbid Jack was spinning her weapon in the air very fast, creating a tornado like suction!

As Rabbid Jack spun her weapon around, energy built up around her, and was released in a powerful burst that the heroes barely managed to shield themselves from. The giant Rabbid continued this and then slammed her weapon into the ground, sending a lot of sand up, and after it cleared, she roared at the heroes.

"This is it, girls!" Beep-0 told the heroes. "Time to defeat Rabbid Jack once and for all!"

"You said it, little buddy!" Applejack said as she adjusted her hat and readied her Boomerang.

"Bwa-Bwah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny agreed as they readied their weapons.

Defeat Boss - Mega Rabbid Jack, 2 Bucklers

Rabbid Jack tapped her weapon twice against the ground and roared, ready to fight.

Applejack scooped up Rabbid Granny, then moved to a place near the middle of the battlefield, where she then bucked Rabbid Granny towards Rabbid Jack, who Freeze Blasted her and the Buckler to her right. However, while this triggered a Freeze Effect on the Buckler, Rabbid Jack was immune to its effects, but was still damaged by it.

Rabbid Granny blasted Rabbid Jack, then dashed the same Buckler, and got a Team Jump from Applejack, Freeze Blasting both Rabbid Jack and the Buckler again. She then activated her Stink Eye.

Applejack threw her Boomerang, which hit both Rabbid Jack and the Buckler, and triggered a Bounce Effect that sent the second enemy flying and defeated him. She activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Rarity blasted Rabbid Jack, then moved next to a partial cover, but was exposed to the second Buckler on Rabbid Jack's left side. She activated her Shield.

RabbidJack spun her weapon very fast, which triggered a Push Effect that sent Applejack rolling towards the more left side of the battlefield. As she moved towards the upper middle area of the battlefield, she was hit by Applejack's Hero Sight and twice by Rabbid Granny's Stink Eye. She used her weapon to sent one of the Bad Apples slices flying like Applejack's Boomerang, which hit both Rabbid Granny and Applejack before connecting back on her staff.

"Attacking twice on a one turn?! That isn't fair!" Applejack shouted to the giant Rabbid, who only snickered in response.

The Buckler then blasted Rabbid Rarity, which triggered a Honey Effect that stuck her to the ground, but the damage was reduced because of her Shield. He then dashed her and moved to the right side of the battlefield.

Rabbid Rarity couldn't move from her spot because of the Honey, so she sent her Sentry towards Rabbid Jack, but it stopped halfway since it wasn't close enough in range to make the full trip in one go.

Applejack scooped up Rabbid Granny, then stopped and bucked her towards Rabbid Jack, Freeze Blasting her in the process.

Rabbid Granny was close enough in range with Applejack to get another Team Jump from her, and Freeze Blasted Rabbid jack again. She then launched a Barrel Bolt towards Rabbid Jack, which exploded and damaged her.

Rabbid Jack spun her weapon, which triggered a Push Effect that sent Rabbid Granny rolling out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later. As she moved, she got within range of Rabbid Rarity's Sentry, and it exploded and damaged her as she made her way to the bottom left area of the battlefield. However, she suddenly jumped and spun her weapon very fast, acting like a helicopter, to fly back to the middle of the battlefield where she slammed it into the ground. She roared as a blue, energy shield formed around her.

"Uh oh, guys, we've got a problem." Beep-0 told the heroes with concern.

"What's wrong?" Applejack asked.

"Rabbid Jack has managed to create a shield of pure Megabug energy around her, and my readings indicate that her health is going haywire! It'll be impossible to beat her like this!"

"So what do we do?"

As Beep-0 thought about this, the heroes saw 3 panels with lock symbols on them at the left, right, and upper areas of the battlefield activate. That's when Beep-0 noticed that the was a giant, golden barrel cannon at the bottom area of the battlefield that was chained up.

"That's it!" Beep-0 shouted with glee. "You can all use that barrel cannon to break through her shield! Break the chains by reaching those lock panels!"

"You've got it!" Applejack said.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny shouted.

Since it was still the enemy's turn, Rabbid Jack threw her Bad Boomerang at Rabbid Rarity, damaging her.

The Buckler blasted Rabbid Rarity, then dashed her and stopped beside a Burn Cover.

Rabbid Granny was in range of the lock panel in the upper area, so she ran over to it and pressed it, breaking one of the chains on the barrel cannon.

Rabbid Jack saw this and use her weapon to fly over and slammed down on Rabbid Granny, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent her flying.

Rabbid Rarity dashed the Buckler, then stopped and pressed the lock panel on the right side of the battlefield, breaking the second chain on the barrel cannon.

Rabbid Jack saw this and used her weapon to fly over and slammed down on Rabbid Rarity, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent her flying.

Rabbid Rarity used her Heal to heal herself, then blasted the Buckler, which triggered a Honey Effect that stuck him to the ground.

Applejack was in range of the final lock panel, so she ran over to it and pressed it, breaking the final chain on the barrel cannon, causing it to glow and form a safe zone right in front of it.

Rabbid Jack saw this and used her weapon to fly over and slammed down on Applejack, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent her flying.

5 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground all around the battlefield, signaling that new enemies were about to appear.

Rabbid Jack spun her weapon, which triggered a Push Effect that sent Applejack rolling out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later. She then moved to the middle of the battlefield where she then threw her Bad Boomerang towards Rabbid Granny, damaging her.

2 Smashers and 3 Summoners burst out of the ground.

Applejack ran over to one of the Summoners and bucked him towards a Burn Cover, which exploded and sent him out of the battlefield, defeating him. She then stopped to an area that was closer to the barrel cannon.

Rabbid Rarity moved to a spot that was close to the barrel cannon, then activated her Shield.

Rabbid Granny launched a Barrel Bolt towards a Summoner, which exploded and triggered an Ink Effect, preventing him from attacking. Since she wasn't in range of the barrel cannon, she just moved to a spot beside a partial cover in her area. She the activated her Stink Eye.

Rabbid Jack moved towards Applejack, then spun her weapon, triggering a Push Effect that sent her rolling out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later. She then moved back to the middle of the battlefield, and threw her Bad Boomerang at Rabbid Rarity, whose Shield reduced some of the damage.

Each of the Smashers moved towards Applejack and Rabbid Rarity before stopping to rest, then activated their Weaken to reduce the heroes' attacks.

The Buckler moved to a partial cover, then blasted Rabbid Granny while also accidentally blowing up a Burn Cover that sent one of the Summoners running.

The Summoners began to charge up their powers, but while one was defeated after being shot twice by Rabbid Granny's Stink Eye, the other threw a Grenaduck at Rabbid Granny, which bounced and exploded when it hit her.

Applejack ran past the Smasher and reached the safe zone, ending the battle.

Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Granny quickly entered the golden barrel cannon with Applejack and they were all launched towards Rabbid Jack, with Rabbid Granny being launched backwards at her.

Rabbid Rarity quickly used her weapon to blast Rabbid Jack's weapon out of her hands, while Rabbid Granny quickly turned herself around and hit Rabbid Jack in the face with her walking stick as Applejack came in and bucked her in the face.

The heroes then all took turns hitting Rabbid Jack in the face and she didn't have anytime to react.

Rabbid Jack shook her head and collapsed on the ground, trying to collect herself, but that's when she saw all the heroes in front of her, and all at once, they jumped and struck her in the face, destroying her shield and sent her flying back. When she landed, she spit up the very first Bad Apple she ate when she got to the island and passed out. She then glowed blue, but not only was the power she acquired was diminishing, she was also reduced to a normal Rabbid! However, she still sported her brown hat and orange bandana!

The Bad Apple landed right in front of Applejack, and as she picked it up, the Megabug energy diminishes, returning the apple to normal.

Applejack and Rabbid Rarity watched this happen, then they both cheered, realizing that they had won, but that's when they saw Rabbid Granny run up to the now powerless Rabbid Jack and poked her with her walking stick.

Rabbid Rarity then looked at the apple Applejack was holding and took it from her.

"Hey!" Applejack shouted, but stopped when she saw Rabbid Rarity moving towards Rabbid Jack.

Rabbid Jack began to wake up, and as Rabbid Granny ran back towards the other heroes, she saw Rabbid Rarity heading towards her. Not knowing what was happening, she quickly backed up against a full cover and watched as Rabbid Rarity stopped right in front of her. It was silent for a moment, but Rabbid Jack saw watched in terror as Rabbid Rarity raised up her apple and quickly braced herself for the incoming hit... but nothing came. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see that Rabbid Rarity was offering the apple to her.

The other heroes watched in amazement as Rabbid Rarity was willing to offer something to Rabbid Jack, despite all the trouble she caused during their time there.

"Rabbid Rarity, despite her heartless actions atop the Block Tower that led us here, has proven herself a reformed Rabbid." Beep-0 explained to Applejack and Rabbid Granny. "Showing mercy in our hour of victory to this poor, misunderstood creature. Perhaps she is a diva... a diva of dignity, grace, and compassion."

"Agreed, it looks like the Element of Generosity is inside Rabbid Rarity just like it is inside the real Rarity." Applejack said as Rabbid Rarity helped Rabbid Jack up and they rejoined the group.

"Bwa Bwa Bwah." Rabbid Jack told everyone with regret in her eyes.

"Apology accepted." Applejack said as she adjusted Rabbid Jack's hat. "How can I stay mad at some creature with a hat like this?"

Everyone laughed at this, showing that bygones are bygones.

"Alright, eveypony, let's start rebuilding the Washing Machine." Beep-0 explained to everyone.

"But that explosion of the Megabug Pool sent it flying, it could be anywhere now." Applejack pointed out.

"Bwa Bwah" The Rabbids agreed.

"Not to worry, my sensors indicate that the force of the explosion and the size of the Washer has sent it flying to the small island where we first started." Beep-0 explained. "Using this Sploing ability that I learned back in Equestria, we should be back over there in no time."

"Not sure what that means, but I say go for it!" Applejack told Beep-0, ready for anything.

"Bwa-Bwaah!" The Rabbids cheered in agreement as they all did a thumbs-up.

Nodding in agreement, Beep-0 activated the Sploing system, and in a waves of pixels, he teleported everybody back to the small island where their mini adventure first started.

Atoll

As soon as they got there, they all looked to the right of the Rabbid Cannon that launched them to the main island and saw that Beep-0 was right, and that's where the main body of the Washing Machine has landed.

"Alright, everypony." Beep-0 told the group as he produced the Washing Machine parts that the heroes had collected during their battles on the island. "Let's get started."

With each grabbing a set of the parts, everyone got started rebuilding the damaged Washing Machine. Well, everyone except Rabbid Rarity, who was laying on top of the Washer with her sunglasses, sunbathing.

"Well, I got the 'diva' part right, anyhow!" Beep-0 joked as he helped Applejack reattach the left side of the Washing Machine.

"Bwah-Ba-BWAH!!!" Rabbid Granny shouted as she banged on the side of the Washing Machine, getting the attention of Rabbid Rarity. "Ba... Da... BWAH!" she shouted as she pointed her walking stick at a small pile of parts.

Rabbid Rarity groaned as she hopped down from the Washer and picked up her parts.

With Rabbid Jack's added help, the heroes finished rebuilding the Washing Machine in no time at all.

"Well, Rabbid Jack - thank you for helping us fix the Washer." Beep-0 thanked their former enemy.

"Yeah, we could use somepony with your skill back at the farm." Applejack told Rabbid Jack, seeing that her Rabbid counterpart is very handy when she isn't corrupted by the Megabug.

Rabbid Jack blushed as the group turned their attention back to the repaired Washing Machine.

"Well, I think the warranty is DEFINITELY shot, but the Washer is as good as new!" Beep-0 said with pride, but then a screw popped off of the Washing Machine's door and hit Rabbid Granny in the face. "Or at least... as good as it ever was."

Applejack helped Rabbid Granny up and handed back her walking stick as Beep-0 picked up the screw.

"Yeah, I'll take care of this real quick." Beep-0 said as he picked up the screw and went over to the Washing Machine, then used his ear to screw it back into the door. He then opened the door to show that the Washer was ready. "Alright everypony, let's go home."

"Hold on, we can't leave yet." Applejack addressed, surprising the robot.

"What do you mean?"

"Rabbid Jack, care to do the honors?"

Rabbid Jack nodded in agreement and whistled towards the main island.

The ground soon started shaking, confusing Beep-0 as he rejoined the group and looked in the direction they were all facing. Suddenly, a stampede of all the Rabbids that they were transported to the island charged towards the heroes, who quickly jumped out of the way, and scrambled into the Washing Machine.

Beep-0 looked at Applejack in confusion.

"What? We can't exactly leave them behind." Applejack explained to Beep-0.

"You're right, the more the merrier, I always say." Beep-0 agreed.

The heroes then entered the Washer themselves as the door shut behind them.

"Kind of a tight fit" Applejack addressed as she was nearly being crushed by numerous Rabbids while being inside the Washer.

"Eh, you get used to it." Beep-0 told Applejack as he used one of his ears to moved a Rabbid's butt out of his face before turning his attention to the other passengers of this flight. "Greetings, everyone, this is your captain speaking. Is everypony ready?"

"I'm ready!" Applejack addressed.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" All the Rabbids cheered.

"Hold on tight, everypony! Next stop: Equestria!" Beep-0 shouted as the Washing Machine glowed bright, and disappeared in a wave of energy.

Ponyville - Castle of Friendship

Meanwhile, back in Equestria, Twilight was reading one of her books while Fluttershy was playing patty cake with her Rabbid counterpart outside of the Castle of Friendship, hoping that their new friends would return soon.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light happened as the Washing Machine appeared back in the place where it was before it disappeared 19 chapters ago.

"The Washing Machine, it's back!" Twilight shouted as she, Fluttershy, and Rabbid Fluttershy quickly made their way over to it. They were about to open the door, but quickly had to jump out of the way as it opened by itself and all the Rabbids spilled out of it and ran towards Ponyville.

"Wow, I was wondering what happened to most of the Rabbids that were staying here." Twilight addressed.

"Twilight? Fluttershy?" Somebody asked.

Twilight and FLuttershy looked towards the Washing Machine and saw Applejack.

"Applejack!" Twilight and Fluttershy shouted in joy as the orange pony jumped out of the Washer and hugged them.

"We were so worried about you! Where were you?" Fluttershy asked with tears in her eyes, happy to see her missing friend has been found.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" Rabbid Rarity and Rabbid Fluttershy shouted as they ran over and hugged each other, happy to see each other as well.

"It's a long story." Applejack answered.

"What? No hugs for us?" Beep-0 asked as he and Rabbid Rarity climbed out of the Washing Machine.

"Beep-0! Rabbid Rarity!" Twilight shouted as she went over and hugged them both. "We were worried about you guys too. Thank Celestia that you've managed to find Applejack."

"That's not all, we made a couple of new friends while we were gone." Beep-0 explained as her turned his attention back to the Washer. "Come on out, guys!"

Rabbid Granny hopped out and made a hero pose with her walking stick, however, Rabbid Jack was hesitant on coming out, but did so anyway with a worried look on her face.

"A Rabbid version of Granny Smith!" Fluttershy said with excitement. "And... is that Rabbid Jack?

Twilight gasps as she quickly recognized the Rabbid as the same one they battled on top of the Block Tower. "It is!"

Rabbid Fluttershy quickly readied her weapon, worried she might attack them.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Beep-0 shouted to the girls, getting their attention as Rabbid Jack had a scared look on her face. "Like Applejack said 'it's a long story', but Rabbid Jack's with us now." He then turned to Rabbid Jack and nodded.

Rabbid Jack collected herself then marched over to Twilight and held out her hand. "Bwa Bwah."

Twilight had no clue what Rabbid Jack said, but judging from the tone of her voice and the gesture she was making, she understood what she was doing, and took hold of her hand. "Apology accepted. Welcome to the team."

*Squeak* *Squeak* *Squeak* *Squeak*

Everyone looked over and saw the same Rabbid with the same rubber duck floatie from the Ancient Gardens walk by the scene, not a single care in the world.

"Hey, it's that Rabbid again." Fluttershy pointed out.

"How'd he get all the way over here so quickly?" Twilight asked. "He didn't teleport back with us as far as I'm concerned."

"Rabbids are as mysterious as they are crazy." Beep-0 could only say.

"Rabbid Rarity." Fluttershy said as she went over to the Rabbid with her weapon that she left behind. "I believe this belongs to you."

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" Rabbid Rarity cheered as she hugged her weapon, having missed using it, but then she took out her weapons that she used back on the island, wondering what she'll do with them now that she has her regular ones back. She looks at Rabbid Jack and gets an idea. She goes over to her and hold out her island weapons.

"Bwa Bwa?" Rabbid Jack asked as she looked at the weapons and pointed to herself.

"Bwa Bwa." Rabbid Rarity nodded.

"Bwa Bwah!" Rabbid Jack shouted in excitement as she hugged Rabbid Rarity and accepted her gift.

"Like I said, Rarity's Element is inside her as well." Applejack told everyone.

"That's comforting, especially since Rabbid Fluttershy seems to have my Element inside her too." Fluttershy pointed out as her Rabbid counterpart was currently helping a baby bird return to its nest in a nearby tree.

"Since she isn't corrupted by the Megabug anymore, Rabbid Jack may now have the Element of Honesty inside her as well." Twilight theorized.

"Speaking of the Megabug, we still need to find Chrysalis and Spawny!" Beep-0 recalled.

"Yeah, you mentioned that she was involved in this, but how?" Applejack asked.

"That's a long story, too." Fluttershy answered.

"Before we go, I don't think that Rabbid Granny should come with us." Twilight said as she looked at the elderly Rabbid.

"Bwah bwah bwaa bwaaaah!" Rabbid Granny shouted in anger.

"Hold on, Rabbid Granny, I'm with Twilight on this." Beep-0 told Rabbid Granny, who was shocked that he of all people would say that after what they've all went through back on the island. "Look, I admit that you were a huge help in taking down Rabbid Jack, but Queen Chrysalis is another story. She stronger, she's meaner, and she's even more dangerous."

"Yes, I don't feel comfortable taking a Rabbid of your age with us in fighting her." Fluttershy agreed, worried for her saftey.

"Bwa-Bwah." Rabbid Rarity, Rabbid Fluttershy, and Rabbid Jack said as they nodded in agreement.

Rabbid Granny wanted to protest, but knew it would be pointless since everyone's minds were set.

"Don't worry, though." Twilight addressed to the sad Rabbid. "While you were all gone, the Princesses and their Rabbids found and returned a bunch of the missing Ponies, including the Apple family."

"Oh, that's a relief." Applejack said, happy that her family was safe.

"Except for Apple Bloom, she and the other Crusaders are still out there." Twilight said with regret.

"Oh no!" Applejack shouted, worried for her little sister.

"Don't worry, Applejack, we'll find her, or maybe the Princesses will, either way, she'll be back."

"That's not a bad idea, though." Beep-0 told the group. "I could take Rabbid Granny to Sweet Apple Acres, while you guys catch each other up on everything about what caused this all this, how Chrysalis got involved, and what we've been through with Rabbid Jack."

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll get along great with the real Granny Smith." Applejack said to Beep-0 before turning to Rabbid Granny. "It was fun fighting along side you, but I'm sure you'll enjoy staying at the farm."

"Bwa Bwah Bwah." Rabbid Granny said to Applejack as she patted her head with her walking stick, then hopped up onto Beep-0, with Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rabbid FLuttershy looking in confusion at this.

"I'll explain that part too." Applejack said in embarrassment as Rabbid Granny waved goodbye to everyone and she and Beep-0 left the scene, making their way to Sweet Apple Acres. "Ok Twilight, why don't you start?"

"Alright, it all started shortly after the vortex opened up at ceremony..."

Author's Note:

To celebrate the release of "Straight Outta Nowhere", the crossover between my 2 favorite cartoon dogs of all time, Scooby-Doo and Courage the Cowardly Dog, I decided to release the finale of the Applejack Adventure today!
Applejack and her friends face off against Rabbid Jack one last time, and they all finally return to Equestria where they reunite with Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rabbid Fluttershy. With Rabbid Jack joining the team, they must now focus on finding Chrysalis and Spawny.
Before I continue doing the main story, I'm trying to decide between having all the characters battle at the same time during the battles and add more enemies, or only have three characters at a time doing it like in the actual game. I'm aiming towards the second option since it will be difficult to write all the characters attacks for a single turn, but what do you all think?

PreviousChapters Next