• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters Next
Spooky Trails 7: Every Treasure Has Its Thorn

Spooky Trails - Thorny Vale

The heroes continued up the hill and enter a forest that was made up of the giant vines. After some time traveling through it, they came across a large labyrinth with walls made from stone and wrapped with the vines.

Rarity tried to go through one of the gaps, but a hidden wall rose up and blocked it!

"Oh no, not again!"

"There's another closed gate over there, and it looks like a green mechanism needs to be activated." Beep-0 explained. "It must be inside this maze somewhere."

"What do we do?" Fluttershy asked.

"We'll have to find a way-" Twilight started, but was quickly cut off.

"BWA BWA BWAH!" Rabbid Pinkie shouted in pain as she picked thorns off her tongue.

"Rabbid Pinkie! What happened?!"

"She tried to lick the vines to see if that'd do anything." Beep-0 explained in annoyance as Pinkie went over to Rabbid Pinkie.

"It could've worked. Thanks for trying." Pinkie said as she patted her counterpart's head in appreciation for trying, which calmed her down.

"Well, we can't climb the walls, or lick the vines, so we'll just have to find our way through the old-fashioned way." Twilight explained.

"There's a path open over here!" Applejack shouted as the other looked over to the left and saw her several feet away from them.

"Good work, AJ!" Beep-0 congratulated the orange pony.

The group caught up to their friend and followed her up a small hill, its path surrounding a giant spike ball, which had a Rabbid balancing on the top spike while practicing karate moves.

"Sweep the leg!" Beep-0 shouted to him.

"Chop the wood!" Twilight added.

"You must feel the force flowing through you, only then can you defeat Vader!"

"Who's Vader?"

"Sorry, all training montages look alike."

The heroes continued up the trail and found the were now on top of the labyrinth walls, with the rising walls acting as new paths for them.

"Oh, how convenient!" Rarity cheered.

The heroes worked their way around the area and soon saw there were 3 pedestals on the ground, one red, one yellow, and one green.

"I think it's safe to assume that the green one opens the gate." Beep-0 explained to the team. "But how do we get there?"

"I see one of those totems down there." Fluttershy said as she pointed to the ground before turning to a nearby pipe. "Let's just use the pipe and get it."

"Good thinking." Beep-0 told her. "We'll just have to work our way up to the main gate."

The heroes nodded in agreement as they entered the pipe leading back to the ground and grabbed the totem, and since the area was surrounded by hidden walls, they were forced to renter the pipe, and got down from the wall on the other side. They quickly placed the totem on the red pedestal, opening up a new path on the right side of the labyrinth.

"Good, we're on the right track." Twilight cheered as she and the other went down the new path.

As the heroes quickly reached the center of the labyrinth, they were shocked to see a colossal vine that was chained to the ground.

"Oooh, that's a big thorn bush." Beep-0 told the group. "Let's hope we don't have to tangle with that thing later."

"Let's get outta here before we do." Applejack added, with the others quickly agreeing.

The hidden walls led the heroes to another small path near the north-eastern side of the labyrinth, and after the tops of the hidden walls and navigating a series of pipes, they found a second totem. They quickly reentered the pipe and got down from the wall, and after making their way and placing the totem on the yellow pedestal, it opened the way to the green one.

"If this just opened the way to the final pedestal, then there must be another path back there that we haven't found." Beep-0 explained. "Let's do some backtracking."

The group quickly made their way past the giant vine again, and go to the northwest side of the area.

"There it is!" Applejack pointed to the final totem on top of one of the walls of the labyrinth.

Using the opportunity, the team made their way up another small hill, and as they scaled a couple more hidden walls and entered another pipe, they made it to the final totem they need. They backtrack and get down from the wall, making their way to the final pedestal, where the placed to totem on it, which triggered the mechanism that unlocked the gate, as well as a shortcut leading to it.

"Great job, team!" Beep-0 congratulated the heroes. "We can now continue our way!"

The heroes cheered as they made their way to the new path that opened, which led them to the first battlefield of the area.

Defeat All - 3 Valkyries, 1 Hopper, 3 Bucklers

The heroes saw that this battlefield had Spooky Bucklers, which had glowing blue eyes, and wore large, tattered, red cloaks that covered their mouths, chests, and backs, as well as chain bracelets around their arms, and chain belts with a lock around their waists. They also had huge, wooden, door-like shields.

Twilight started by activating her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes in range.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing the heroes' area of movement, and moved to an open area on one of the sides of the battlefield.

Rabbid Twilight got a Team Jump from Fluttershy and landed beside a partial covert that was on the left side of the battlefield, right next to the Hopper and Valkyries behind cover set. She hit a Valkyrie with her Melee, which triggered a Vamp Effect that healed her with some of the damage she dealt, and defeated her and the Hopper, as well as damage the other Valkyrie.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Fluttershy and landed on a different side of Rabbid Twilight's partial cover, where she finished off the Valkyrie by blasting her, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent her flying out of the battlefield.

The Bucklers each moved closer to the heroes, but weren't in range to attack them. One of the activated his Super Chance, increasing his allies chances for a Super Effect.

The remaining Valkyrie moved to the cover set the Buckler were previously at, and activated her Protection Technique, which allows her to absorb some of the damage dealt to the Bucklers.

Rabbid Twilight moved closer to the enemy Rabbids, where she blasted them all with her Boomshot, which triggered a Vamp Effect that healed her with some of the damage she dealt.

Fluttershy got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight and landed in an area that was behind the enemies, where she sent a Sentry towards them, which exploded and triggered a Bounce Effect that sent 2 Bucklers flying and defeated the Valkyrie.

Twilight dashed a Buckler, healing her with the Vamp, got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight, stomped another Buckler, healing her with the Vamp, and landed beside one of the full covers in the middle of the battlefield. She hit the third Buckler with her Melee, defeating him and healing her with the Vamp.

Fluttershy and Twilight activated their Hero Sights.

Rabbid Twilight activated her Magnet Dance, drawing the remaining Buckler toward her, causing them to be hit with the Hero Sights, defeating them and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of their friends rejoined them.

The group quickly left the battlefield, but immediately came to an immediate stop! However, Rabbid Rarity wasn't paying attention, distracted by her phone.

"Bwah Bwah!" Rabbid Fluttershy shouted as she quickly grabbed Rabbid Rarity before she walked over the edge!

"Bwa Bwa Bwah?!" Rabbid Rarity asked Rabbid Fluttershy, who pointed down at a deep pit that was full over gravel and sharp rocks. "Bwa Bwa Bwah..." She thanked her friend.

"That's a very deep pit." Twilight explained to the others.

"What do we do?" Fluttershy asked.

Rabbid Twilight approched the edge, and a couple stone pillars rose up, which helped form a path over the pit.

"Well, that's good enough for me." Applejack told the others.

"Single file, everypony." Beep-0 added as he slowly started to follow the path.

The team did just that, and they slowly followed the rising walls over the pit until they reached the other side.

"Glad that's over." Rarity said.

It didn't take long for the group to reach the next battlefield.

Defeat 7 Enemies - 2 Smashers, 1 Buckler

Twilight activated her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes.

Fluttershy dashed the Buckler before stopping a few spots in front of him. She blasted one of the Smashers, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later.

Twilight gets a Team Jump from Fluttershy, then stomps the Buckler before landing right next to the Pegasus. She blasts the other Smasher, which gets his attention as he begins charging towards her before stopping.

Rabbid Twilight dashes the Buckler and the Smasher, damaging them both with her Boom Dash and defeating the latter, before stopping behind the former. She hits the Buckler with her Melee, triggering a Vamp Effect that defeated him and healed her with some of the damage dealt.

The remaining Smasher began charging towards the heroes before stopping to rest.

A set of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near the entrance of the battlefield, signaling that a new enemy was going to appear.

Fluttershy dashes the Smasher, defeating him, and gets a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight before landing beside a full cover that was behind the Smasher.

Twilight moved to a full cover that was to the left of Rabbid Twilight, where she activated her Hero Sight.

Rabbid Twilight moved to the side of a partial set that was north of the battlefield.

A Buckler burst from the ground and started moving towards the heroes before stopping, while getting hit twice by Twilight's Hero Sight. He activated his Super Chance and attempted to blast Twilight, but missed due to her full cover, but was revealed to be a Honey Cover.

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near the entrance, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Twilight dashed the Buckler before stopping at the right side of the bottom of the battlefield, where she blasted and defeated the Buckler with a Bounce Effect.

Rabbid Twilight moved to a spot that was near Twilight's.

Fluttershy moved to a side of the Honey Cover.

2 Smashers burst from the ground, and began charging towards the heroes before they stopped. One of them activated his NME Empowerment, empowering both of them.

3 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near the exit of the battlefield, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Rabbid Twilight dashed both Smashers, damaging them both with her Boom Dash, before stopping beside a partial cover set in between them. She activated her Magnet Dance, drawing the Smashers towards her.

Fluttershy blasted one of the Smashers, getting his attention as he charged towards her before stopping, then dashes one of him before stopping beside a pipe.

Twilight gets a Team Jump from Fluttershy, and stomps a Smasher before landing next to the first one, who she finished off by blasting him.

Rabbid Twilight hits the remaining Smasher with her Melee, defeating him and releasing the SupaMerge energy.

A Buckler and 2 Smashers burst from the ground, and they all began making their way towards the heroes before stopping. The Buckler activates his Super Chance, increasing their chances for a Super Effect.

Fluttershy enters the pipe leading to the opposite end of the battlefield and stops beside a partial cover. She sent a Sentry towards the enemies, which exploded and damaged the Buckler and a Smasher, who began charging towards her before stopping.

Twilight entered the pipe and got a Team Jump from Fluttershy, stomping the Smasher before landing close to the Pegasus. She blasts the Buckler, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him and ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 1700 bits and 250 Power Orbs

The rest of the group rejoined them, and they all left the battlefield together.

"What's that up ahead?" Rarity asked.

The team saw on opening in the vines up the path, and it looked like it was all clear on the other side.

"It must be the exit out of this forest!" Fluttershy realized.

"Hold on." Twilight interjected. "We don't know what's over-"

"BwaBwa Bwah!" Rabbid Rarity shouted as she ran up the path, excited to get out of the area, ignoring Twilight's words.

"Well, I guess if it's the only way out of here."

"After her, everypony!" Beep-0 cheered as he quickly went after Rabbid Rarity.

The heroes cheered as they quickly ran out of the forest of vines.

Author's Note:

The heroes enter what appears to be a forest of the vines. To move the moon, they must brave this forest, as well as a mysterious labyrinth, in their path.

PreviousChapters Next