• Published 18th Mar 2019
  • 3,744 Views, 342 Comments

My Little Pony + Rabbids: Equestria Battle - SharkBowser58



The Rabbids have entered Equestria! Join the Mane 6 as they team up with 6 Rabbids to stop a new threat!

  • ...
1
 342
 3,744

PreviousChapters Next
Lava Pit 3: ...The Tough Get Going

Lava Pit - Minecart Mayhem

As the heroes traveled through a tunnel that led deeper into the volcano, they soon found themselves bewildered by what they found next. They had entered a wide open cavern that had numerous, glowing blue crystals growing from the walls and floor of the cave.

"Bwa-Bwaaah!" The Rabbid 6 cheered as they all scattered to look at the crystals.

"I can't say I blame them." Twilight agreed. "Would you get a load of this place?"

"These crystals are simply divine!" Rarity said in amazement. "I have never seen any gem that is equal to what we have found here, not even in the Crystal Empire!"

Rabbid Rarity picked up a few of the small gems that were on the ground and started to take selfies while holding them close to her face. The real Rarity tried to join in, but the Rabbid kept blocking her from them.

"Oh come on!" Rarity exclaimed in disappointment as her Rabbid counterpart finished taking pictures and tucked away the gems for safekeeping in her shirt while dropping one of them.

"These crystals definitely have some sort of energy going through them." Beep-0 explained as he scanned one of the big ones that grew from the ground nearby. "And it DEFINITELY isn't SupaMerge energy."

"It looks like this place had also been recently turned into a mine." Twilight explained to the ground as she noted lanterns that provided lighting, the tracks that ran along through the area, and the minecarts that travelled along those tracks which carried the crystals. "I wouldn't be surprised if Chrysalis had found this place first."

"Those carts look really fun to ride around in!" Pinkie shouted in excitement. "Especially at that part!"

Everyone turned and looked at a small loop-de-loop that the tracks formed nearby, and they watched how a minecart did a perfect 360 degree circle without fail.

"And now I'm convinced that Chrysalis had found this place first, because she definitely had the Rabbids built that track." Twilight sighed.

"BWA BWAAAH!" Rabbid Pinkie shouted in excitement as she tried to charge towards the loop, but couldn't due to Twilight and Rarity using their magic, and Applejack using her lasso, to hold her back with great difficulty.

"Wow, for a little girl, she's pretty dang strong!" Applejack exclaimed, impressed by Rabbid Pinkie's determination.

"You can ride the carts later, Rabbid Pinkie!" Beep-0 told the Rabbid, who finally stopped running, but not before she dug a small hole in the ground from her legs. "If that factory above is is creating weaponry for her army, Chrysalis may be planning to use these crystals as a power source."

"Are you saying that Spawny's powers may not be enough for her?" Fluttershy asked in worry.

"Possibly. While the SupaMerge is very powerful, it may only get her so far. Once her new army is operational, she use whatever power she can get her hooves on to maintain it."

"All the more reason to stop her before that happens." Twilight agreed. "Let's get through this mine."

The group all nodded in agreement before they went down the next path.

Rarity stopped for a moment and quickly snatched the small gem that Rabbid Rarity dropped earlier to take a closer look at later before catching up to the others and entered the first battlefield before the energy barrier went up.

Defeat 9 Enemies - 2 Hoppers, 2 Smashers

2 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near the heroes, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Twilight started things off by activating her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes.

Rarity entered a pipe that led to a high area that made up the bottom right corner of the battlefield, where she dashed a Smasher and stopped beside a partial cover in a cover set in the middle of the area. She blasted the Smasher and defeated him, while also triggering a Freeze Effect which would've prevented him from using any techniques.

Twilight entered a pipe that led to the high area that made up the middle left of the battlefield where she dashed the other Smasher before stopping right next to him. She then hit him with her Melee, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him and releasing the energy.

Rabbid Twilight entered the same pipe Rarity entered earlier, then got a Team Jump from her before landing in an even higher area that made up the middle right side of the battlefield. She activated her Magnet Dance and drew the 2 Hoppers towards her, then used her Melee to defeat them both.

2 new Smasher burst from the ground and began to charge towards Twilight before stopping to rest in front of the pipe.

6 sets of Rabbid ears burst from the ground close to each of the heroes, signaling that new enemies were going to appear.

Rarity reentered the pipe and returned to the bottom left corner before stopping beside the cover set in the middle of area, where she then activated her Crystal Gaze.

Twilight reentered her pipe as well, then dashed one of the Smashers before stopping beside a partial cover set, where she activated her Hero Sight. She blasted the same Smasher, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield before respawning a moment later.

Rarity blasted both Smashers with her Boomshot, defeating the first one, but caused the remaining one to target her. However, as he began to charge towards her, the Smasher was hit by both Rarity's Crystal Gaze and Twilight's Hero Sight, defeating him.

Rabbid Twilight simply entered a pipe that led back down to the bottom right corner of the battlefield, and stopped beside a full cover set.

6 new Smashers burst from the ground, and 2 began to charged towards Twilight and Rarity while the other 4 began to charge towards Rabbid Twilight, with one of the being hit from Twilight's Hero Sight, instantly changing his target to her before they all stopped to rest.

Rabbid Twilight Boomdashed the 2 Smashers closest to her before reentering the pipe that led to the middle right side, where she Boomdashed another Smasher, damaged both of those ones with its force. She hit one of the Smashers with her Melee, triggering a Vamp Effect that drained some of their health and healed her, and defeated him with the force of the hit. However, the remaining Smasher charged towards her and slammed her with his furnace, triggering an Ink Effect that prevented Rabbid Twilight from attacking.

Rarity reentered the pipe leading to the bottom right corner and stopped at one of the sides. She tossed a Grenaduck towards the 2 Smashers in the area, which exploded when it got near them, and caused them to charged towards her before stopping.

Twilight entered the same pipe, and got a Team Jump from Rarity before stomping one of the Smashers and landing beside the other. She hit that Smasher with her Melee, triggering a Bounce Effect whose force sent both flying, one of which out of the battlefield, but still defeated them both, ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as the rest of their friends rejoined them

The group then quickly left the battlefield and continued down the path, which even led through the loop-de-loop they saw earlier, before they stopped before yet another puzzle that had large colored platforms and pedestals that matched.

"Looks like our progress is blocked again!" Beep-0 said in disappointment.

"Which means that Chrysalis is starting to get desperate about stopping us." Twilight theorized.

"Hmm... the colored pedestals appear to each match a different platform. I'm sure at this point we've all learned the pedestals are generally made to put things on top of them. We should try different combinations to see what happens."

the team quickly made there way up a green platform and yellow platform before entering a pipe where the found a Rabbid-shaped totem. They retraced they stepped and placed it and the red pedestal, which raised 2 platforms up and down, gaining access to a new totem and a new pipe. They continued this over process over and over again with different pedestals and totems until they created a path from the platforms that allowed them to continue through the mine, and they even found a giant cupcake that healed all of them.

"Whew! That was exhaustin'!" Applejack said as she wiped sweat off her face.

"Indeed, hopefully the next puzzles ahead will be quicker to get through." Rarity agreed.

"But can we get out of here quickly please?" Fluttershy asked in fear.

"Why?"

Fluttershy nervously pointed to something nearby, and everyone saw a giant Quarray Eel sleeping in a cave in the wall! Right by its face was a giant box of cookies which had a picture of Calavera on it.

"Someone's feeding this Quarray Eel Rabbid-shaped cookies!" Beep-0 realized as he spotted a feeding dish in front of the Eel, filled with cookies. "It's going to think they all taste like shortbread now."

The Rabbid 6 didn't like the sound of this, not one bit.

"Let's leave before it has a chance to taste test our friends here, or any other Rabbid for that matter." Fluttershy strongly suggested, concerned for their friend's safety.

Everyone nodded in agreement, and quickly left the area before they entered the next battlefield, which contained 4 Bucklers who all had charred bodies, spiked bracelets, shoulders armor on the right shoulders, belts around their waists, large capes that covered the faces and back that had Chrysalis' sumbol on them, goggles whose left lenses glowed blue, and used steel hatch doors as shields. The battlefield also contained 2 Lava Peek-a-Boos, who each had glowing orange bodies that strongly resembled lava, glowing orange eyes, and they wore charred, white robes with Chrysalis' symbol and hoods that had orange flames at the tip of them.

Reach Area - 4 Bucklers, 2 Peek-a-Boos

The heroes saw that the safe zone was located on the opposite end of the battlefield, which was being protected by the Bucklers, and the Peek-a-Boos were observing from the top of a high area that was left of the battlefield.

Twilight activated her M-Power, empowering herself and the other heroes who were in range of her.

Fluttershy activated her Flee Feet, increasing the area of movement for all the heroes.

Rabbid Twilight Boomdashed 2 of the Bucklers before stopping beside a partial cover, where she activated her Magnet Dance to draw the 2 Bucklers towards her. She hit one of them with her Melee, and the force damaged them both, but only defeated the first one.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight and stomped the Buckler, defeating him, before landing beside a full cover set. She attempted to blast a Peek-a-Boo, but missed due to his partial cover.

Fluttershy got a Double Team Jump from Twilight and Rabbid Twilight before landing beside a different full cover set. She then sent a Sentry towards a Buckler, which exploded and triggered an Ink Effect that defeated him.

The remaining Buckler moved closer to Fluttershy, but wasn't in range to attack.

The Peek-a-Boos each teleported to different partial covers in their high area, and they both blasted Rabbid Twilight, one of them missing due to her partial cover.

Rabbid Twilight got a Team Jump from Twilight and landed right next to Fluttershy. She blasted one of the Peek-a-Boos, triggering a Vamp Effect that drained some of his health and healed her with it.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Fluttershy and landed beside a nearby partial cover where she activated her Hero Sight.

Fluttershy got a Team Jump from Twilight and landed beside a partial cover that was behind the Buckler. She activated her Hero Sight and blasted the Buckler, which triggered a Bounce Effect that sent him flying, causing him to be hit by her Hero Sight and Twilight's, defeating him when he finally landed on the ground from the numerous Bounce Effects that was triggered.

Twilight blasted one of the Peek-a-Boos, triggering a Bounce Effect that sent him flying out of the battlefield, defeating him.

Rabbid Twilight activated her Bodyguard.

The remaining Peek-a-Boo teleported to a different partial cover set in his area and attempted to blast Fluttershy, but missed due to her partial cover.

A set of Rabbid ears burst from the ground near the entrance of the battlefield, signaling that a new enemy was going to appear.

Rabbid Twilight got a Team Jump from Twilight and landed beside a cover set that was close to Fluttershy. She blasted the Peek-a-Boo, triggering a Vamp Effect that healed her with some of the drained health.

Twilight got a Team Jump from Rabbid Twilight and landed beside a cover set that was close to the safe zone. She attempted to blast the Peek-a-Boo, but missed due to his partial cover.

Fluttershy blasted the Peek-a-Boo, defeating him and healing herself with some of the drained health, then got a Team Jump from Twilight before she landed in the safe zone, ending the battle.

The heroes cheered as they were healed and rewarded 2500 bits and 440 Power Orbs

The rest of the team rejoined them, but as they were about to leave the battlefield, they spotted something very unusual: a giant, yellow submarine with Rabbid's face on the front of it had a giant drill attached to the front of it.

"Modding a submarine with a drill bit an joyriding it into a volcano happens to Rabbids way more often than you think." Beep-0 explained.

"That... doesn't sound too bright." Applejack argued.

"Yeah, but Rabbids mostly use those subs to fly to places."

"Those things can fly?!" Twilight shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's believed that they first arrived to our world in them, but it's been a long time since I've seen one. I've just assumed that they were disposed of properly, or maybe improperly."

The group left the battlefield and quickly saw a group of Rabbids shouting as they rode a minecart full of crystals down a set of tracks that circled down a pipe with giant crystals sticking out, and soon after, they saw another group doing the same thing. Or maybe they were the same Rabbids?

"My sensors detect they bought a QwickPass so they can do the ride over an over again." Beep-0 explained.

"Hmph!" Rabbid Pinkie grunted as she crossed her arms in jealousy.

"Don't worry, Rabbid Pinkie, we'll come back later and ride those minecarts together." Pinkie assured her friend.

Rabbid Pinkie affectionately licked Pinkie's face like a dog, showing that she was very happy with that statement.

The heroes quickly left the Rabbids to their fun as they continued down the trail, which led out of the mine.

Author's Note:

The heroes stumble upon a mine deep inside the volcano with glowing blue crystals everywhere. Seeing how Chrysalis may utilize them for her cause, they rush through the mine to stop her before she becomes even more powerful.

PreviousChapters Next