• Published 7th Feb 2019
  • 5,829 Views, 154 Comments

Alicorn Allergy Season - Justice3442



Twilight Sparkle’s bout with alicorn allergies might be mostly solved, but she’s hardly the only alicorn in Equestria.

Comments ( 63 )

The colorful speeding train quickly found no more tracks to keep it on a fixed path and immediately tilted into the soft earth that spread up around it at it plowed forward. This brought a short, steamy, and more than a little fiery end to the train’s journey as a large red ball composed of; one-part angry adult alicorn, one part adolescent dragon, one part zebra, four parts baby alicorn, a triple-dash of screaming added flavor, while four parts of mirthful giggles added sauce. The whole recipe bounced away some distance before slowly rolling to a stop and ‘popping’ into an orange mess of creatures that collapsed on the green grass amongst various pots and bottles.

It was a recipe for disaster.
A four-course meal of 'no sirree,'
It seemed that happily ever after,
Was happy everyone was after me.

It was a cup of good intentions,
A tablespoon of one big mess,
A dash of overreaction,
I assume you know the rest.

“And it’s me!” Sunset announced before she gleefully stepped back through the door into the small car between the engine and passenger car everypony had piled into. Her horn immediately blazed red, then spike, Zecora, and the babies were quickly whisked behind Sunset as she decoupled the train engine from the car with a smile on her face. “Eat my entire vagina, SUCK TRAIN!” she shouted as the section Sunset and her friends were on began to pull away from the cars it had been hauling.

Beg pardon?

Holding Cadence who was content to snuggle her caretaker, Zecora stared at the train cars as they shrank into the distance. “While I appreciate that our task is now hastened, what in Tartarus just happened?!”

That was a stretch.

With a growl, Sunset’s horn glowed red once more and she blasted open a nearby window and tossed the sandwich out into the landscape as it sped by.

Probably for the best.

Zecora’s eyes darted between the two other ‘grown-ups’ on the train. She piped up, “Before you two decide to get steamy, let me remind we have Princesses which are currently mini.”

Thank you, Zecora.

Spike’s frown only increased. “Plus, conductors need to regulate the steam pressure to make sure the train runs swiftly, but not dangerously so, because it could jump tracks, crash, and kill everypony on it totally unexpectedly.”

That would suck.

Sunset sighed heavily as the four babies in her forelegs immediately began to squirm and try to escape from her grasp. “No, no… I deserve this for that last sentence…”

You do.

Spike threw his claws into the air. "I was raised by ponies, you racist phony!"

Ouch.

Spike smirked. "That’s all a mouthful, phony pony. Wouldn’t it be easier to admit you're a little bit racist?”

That's a fun song.

“I live with both Twilight and Starlight,” Spike reminded.

Fair enough.

Sunset looked at the display blankly for a moment. “Did you two know that alicorn ovaries apparently have a ‘machine gun’ mode? Because I just learned that just now.”

You've always had a huge thing for Shining Armor.

Sunset raised an eyebrow. “Is that so, Miss ‘chain me to a post and flog me?’”

Oh?

Something behind Sunset’s already bloodshot eyes snapped,

Oh hell.

Sunset flashed Chrysalis a demonic grin. Because it’s a lot harder to reform a pile of ashes into a contributing member of pony society!” she answered sweetly.

Fair point.

The sound of giggling hit a fever pitch of multi-colored beams and suddenly day turned to sunset, night, sunrise, sunset, night sunrise, and day again. Sunset, Chrysalis, Spike, and Zecora found themselves hugging as potatoes rained from the sky, and the fiery mountain was quickly enveloped in a purplish-black vortex.

Oh.

Am I the only one who thinks this will end with turning Flurry Heart into an adult?
An exceptionally horny, open-minded adult?
Because that's about the only thing I can think of that would push this awkward comedy even higher, and it sounds glorious!

Everypony-should-cuddle-I-DESIRE-more-attention-Man-Sunset-is-still-hot-when-she’s-angry-I-want-WHITE-pony-friend-I-AM-THE-NIGHT-While-it’s-true-we-may-die-that-Sunset-is-a-sexy-mare-I-can’t-deny.”

Cadence Celestia Spike Twilight Luna Zecora.

Like a baboon presenting a newborn lion cub to the savannah’s entire population, Zecora reached Cadance up to Sunset’s free ear where the alicorn immediately took a page out of the book Celestia was in the middle of and began nibbling on the still slightly soggy appendage.

Insert swahili chant and lyrics about rounds shapes of not-death here.

9495189
Cadance: Everypony should cuddle
Luna: I AM THE NIGHT
Celestia: I DESIRE more attention
Twilight: I want WHITE pony friend
Spike: Man Sunset is still hot when she’s angry
Zecora: While it’s true we may die that Sunset is a sexy mare I can’t deny
Twilight was a process of elimination and Tia was from the jealousy of Luna getting the nuzzles.

Time to divide by zero

'And this after drinking the green potion, Faust was unleashed from her foal prison to once again rule over the world'

-The Starswirl Prophecys

Sunset looked at the display blankly for a moment. “Did you two know that alicorn ovaries apparently have a ‘machine gun’ mode? Because I just learned that just now.”

The award for Best Line goes to" Sunset Shimmer!

The potion triggers an overflow error in Flurry Heart's age value and we end up with a 2,147,483,647 year old Flurry Heart.

How long until Sunset realizes that taking the Alicorns to pedestria would've been a nice ideia? You know, a place without magic? :derpytongue2:

The inevitable and growing orgy will be awesome, though.

9495176

You've always had a huge thing for Shining Armor.

Don't you mean she hopes Shining has a huge thing for her?

Was the every pony bit a reference to The Professional? If so I fervently approve.

Spike, when you get back to Ponyville, I hope Rarity has an apology hoard waiting for you. Along with a sultry gaze.

Zecora, good luck with Chrysalis.

Sunset, somehow work the word machine-gun ovaries into a conversation with Celestia and Luna.

With all these magically chaotic things going on, how has Discord not arrived yet to appreciate and/or encourage it?

9495636
Greater fool, give all the ideas. I've wanted that train wrecked, Sunset delivers. Now I want to see how much Chaos can truly be created by this!


No what would have been even more fun is Twilight to still be scared of ladybugs and have another swarm comes towards her, and after her freaking out to get away from them cause the other babies to be scared of them as well.

:rainbowlaugh:

Gods, my stomach. I’ve laughed so much while reading this chapter, that my stomach muscles are getting their revenge. This was the FUNNIEST bucking thing I’ve read today and I am SO GLAD that I checked for updates.

Anyway, onto my crazy jokes:

“And it’s me!” Sunset announced before she gleefully stepped back through the door into the small car between the engine and passenger car everypony had piled into. Her horn immediately blazed red, then spike, Zecora, and the babies were quickly whisked behind Sunset as she decoupled the train engine from the car with a smile on her face. “Eat my entire vagina, SUCK TRAIN!” she shouted as the section Sunset and her friends were on began to pull away from the cars it had been hauling.

Holding Cadence who was content to snuggle her caretaker, Zecora stared at the train cars as they shrank into the distance. “While I appreciate that our task is now hastened, what in Tartarus just happened?!”

Considering how much Sunset vehemently LOATHES the logic-defying train, her uncoupling the cars is the most rational thing that could have happened.

Spike raised an eyebrow. “Get off the train, or get off on the train,” he asked, adding a sultry inflection to the latter half of the sentence.

Sunset’s eyes narrowed. “You’re just lucky I find that kind of wit attractive, Mr. double-dicks.”

A wicked smile spread across Spike’s face. “Why Ms. Sex-on-fire, flattery will get you ful filled in ways you never thought possible.”

To borrow a quote from Nowhacking: ”Just BUCK already!!!!”

Spike suddenly stood up straight as his eyes widened in realization. "I guess we're both a little bit racist."

(Honestly, I hadn’t read past this line when I posted this and then saw you quoting this, Justice.)

Sunset looked at the display blankly for a moment. “Did you two know that alicorn ovaries apparently have a ‘machine gun’ mode? Because I just learned that just now.”

Well, that’s an interesting image that just popped into my head.

9495636

No, do give him ideas. The crazier, the better.


Also, where’s the ”Mount me, Spike.” joke? Thought that was going to be a running gag in this fic.

Oh please....make this masterpiece M rated and allow your imagination in all its lewd and crazy glory to write this story with nothing held back.

Alright, show of hands - who's expecting an inverse effect to happen to Flurry Heart? Temporarily age her into adulthood? Because that's the sort of twisted thing I expect to happen in a story like this.

Like a baboon presenting a newborn lion cub to the savannah’s entire population, Zecora reached Cadance up to Sunset’s free ear where the alicorn immediately took a page out of the book Celestia was in the middle of and began nibbling on the still slightly soggy appendage.

... Do I sense a Lion King reference?!?!?! Also, HTTYD!

alicorn without hesitance, who

hesitation

gear was suddenly pulled

were

as detached herself

she detached

I wonder how long it will take for them to realize that going to the other side of the mirror would make the babies less dangerous. (What with how in almost every single case magic happens there, it is in relation to a magical artifact of some sort.)

Certain crystals can be exceedingly flammable, yes. After all, diamonds are just atomically organized coal.

Also, this has become the Lion King/Avenue Q crossover I didn't know I wanted, and I love it.

Not sure if Shining's desire for death by infant pantheon is an attempt to escape parental Stockholm syndrome or if he's just at the end of his rope from the whole "my empire is burning to the ground" thing.

Looking forward to more, especially if the "adult Flurry Heart hypothesis pans out."

Love this story so much more! The fun and sexiness just keeps getting better!

Please do the sex story for this, because there is so much juicy material! :moustache:

"All I'm hearing is an excuse to re-enact The Rapid and the Rabid 5, and ditch the train before it disintegrates into an amazing fireball." Sunset mused, "Do you know where we could get a modded out stagecoach?"

Sunset's a tad insane isn't she?

This is just hilarious.

9496223
Thanks! I did two out of three of these. :twilightsmile: I believe "hesitance" still works fine as it's basically a synonym of hesitation and they're both nouns.

Dan

How the hell is this Teen-rated when they're discussing orgasms, Spike's dick, BDSM and Sunset is being a total racist bitch?

9498624
Have you seen what teens watch on the internet these days?

9496076
Yeah, and then the solution turns out to be to just give all of the alicorns two doses of the allergy cure and the gang have been wasting all this time being stupid.

All the Yes!! for this bit of insanity!

:applejackconfused: (opens up a random appearing door) hey discord!!! you're about to be replaced x5.

TDR

So help me if flurry turns into an adult with a cold....

...and everyone died.

9501383

Could be worse.

She could turn into an adult mare in heat that engages in an orgy with Sunset, Spike, Zecora, Chrysalis, and Shining and ends up getting pregnant along with the other mares.

Imagine THAT conversation once Cadance and Twilight regain their adult forms....

TDR

9503007
that was actually the thought line i had with this.

9495179
No your not, but I think she would belevel headed enough to fix the other alicorns first so they all are concenting adults.

9503505
Who says she'd target the alicorns? Chrysalis and Shining are right there.

9503843
Makes the orgy go from 6 to 10.

9503915
Except she'd know her Mom would never let it go forward.

9496529
That makes the babies less dangerous. We've established that it does nothing for the allergies themselves (which might actually put the babies in some medical danger - alicorns almost have to be more resilient to what I still continue to hypothesize as multiple tribe- and region-specific influenzas now able to simultaneously infect) and that being on that side of the mirror instantly increases by several orders of magnitude the number of minds constantly in Sunset's vicinity that have sexual fantasies of her for her to experience. And deprives Spike of hands. Given that we evidently can't count on any of the pony versions of Twilight's friends to do babysitting I'm not sure it even generates additional help for managing the babies, and Sunset needs the freedom to get to Equestria regularly once it's no longer possible to even get the sun and moon accidentally handled by baby whim.

9495503
Actually, at this point I'm thinking that just as Star Swirl's return isn't entirely a concluded episode until the Dazzlings learn he's accessible and respond, this isn't entirely over until the parties who have had to deal with all this have arranged comeuppance for the ones who should be there but skipped out. (Minus Starlight, who I also hypothesize is still occupied taking notes on the effects of various pharmaceuticals on Star Swirl.) Even if Rarity can just apologize to Spike, a sultry smile isn't going to work so well on a presently-sexually-fulfulled Chrysalis. It's easy to picture afterglow turning into serious revenge trip planning... and even if we confine the results to "pranking", a prank with Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Crysalis and Sunset firmly behind it and Twilight letting it happen could be spectacular.

Actually, there's an idea they might even reasonably think of. Pretend one of the squickiest imaginable versions of the potential orgy happened, with the most disturbing and embarrassing consequences possible, that everybody involved sees nothing unusual or wrong about any of it, just - expose - everypony who should have helped stop it to the new "reality", and keep rolling with it until enough self-punishment has occurred.

Okay, we just need to ride this train out to the crystal empire — O w! Mom, not so hard! — give Flurry her cure, and then we can toss these adorable bundles at ponies who actually have the most experience with a demi-goddess baby.”

Cap.
_____________

"Between me and you, I bet~" Sunset added as Spike joined her in singing “Everyone's a little bit racist, sometiiiiiiiiiimes~!" The pair turned and smiled at each other. "Doesn't mean we go around committing hate cr~i—”

Loved the reference, have a vid.

______________


9503925
Well we saw just how good she was at stopping Cadance when Caddie caused an incestual / semi-incestual orgy by accident. (I say semi because Cadance isn't related by blood, but still calls them Aunts.)

Loving every bit of this story so far! I will however be very disappointed if this does not end in angry, rymning, inter-species sex between an emotionally frayed orange alicorn and a grumpy zebra faced with a large tree-house repair bill. Create 'Suncora' and fulfill your destiny!

9496573

Not sure if Shining's desire for death by infant pantheon is an attempt to escape parental Stockholm syndrome or if he's just at the end of his rope from the whole "my empire is burning to the ground" thing.

Empire? What empire? I don't see any empire.

This is going really great! Love this! Can’t wait for more!

Sunset is so my hero.

9530326
Haven’t read this yet and not 100% but I think it means “Best Friend Forever From Another Dimension”.

"This turn of events I must condemn, because now there are two of them.”

They should not have made that bargain.

1. No, she's just mad about everything.

2. A tad insane? Try completely insane.

3. You just now noticed this?

Login or register to comment