• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,852 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,852

PreviousChapters
Signing Up For The Junior Speedster Competition

The next day the dressed Prince and the middle aged woman are up in the kitchen, the teacher is still naked in her robe eating and it's 6:30A.M.

Soon they finished their food and got up to put their plates in the sink to wash them, when they done that, the young adult Angel got ready to leave.

"I'm gonna head home now", she nodded in understanding.

"Ok, bye Spike...again thank you for being my first", she gave him a hug and he hugged her back.

He smiled, "No problem, anyways let me know if you want another round at me", that shocked her.

"W-We have a chance of doing this again", he nodded.

"We do, as long as you're stressed out and need to release it or it's your birthday", that excited her.

"I'll keep that in mind", she walked him to the door, he opened it and is ready to walk out.

"Bye Cheerilee".

"Bye Spike", they shared one more kiss and he walked out, she watched him go with lidded eyes and a smile unaware that some young or older women are staring in shock.

She closed the door and leaned against it, "Maybe he'll join me for a shower one day", she said to herself with a sigh, she then headed to the bedroom to get her clothes ready and shower up.

An hour later back with the Prince in his home, his niece and the Cake twins are ready with their school bag on, "Bye uncle".

"See you kids later, be safe going to School", he told her.

"We will", then they headed out to walk to School with their friends, the young adult headed to the kitchen and saw Mrs Cake and her husband cleaning up.

When they notice him, "Welcome home, you hungry?"

"Kinda, heck I didn't eat that much breakfast at Cheerilee's, yeah", he then notice that there is still some bacon eggs and hash browns, he went up to the left overs and began serving himself.

He turned to the couple, "You both can take a break, I'll clean up the rest afterwards", they thanked him and headed to the living room.

Several hours later at the Elementary School, the CMC are eating lunch and talking about cutie marks, "Ok what's next on the list of what cutie marks we should try getting".

The little Princess's hands glowed and made their cutie mark list appear in her hands, "Let's see, oh we can try cheerleading", she suggested.

"Isn't that for girls only?"

They shrugged, "Don't know, we should ask Ms Cheerilee when lunch is over", they nodded and continued to eat.

"Have you noticed that she seems happy", the human boy asked.

The confused his friends, "Who?"

"Ms Cheerilee, she looks like she's having a great day, like something very good happened to her".

They started thinking, "We should ask her about that too", they nodded and continued to eat.

When the winged boy finished chewing and swallowed, "Hey Pumpkin, why do you call mom and dad mommy and daddy?"

"Because they are", she responded.

"Ok but, ain't you old enough to just call them mom and dad, like I do".

That got her thinking, maybe he's right and she should just call her parents mom and dad, little did they know is that Flurry Heart and Daisy are thinking about this too.

Back with Spike, he and the younger Apple sister walked out of the Hospital building with smiles as her stomach is a little bigger, "I'm gonna head home".

"Ok, see you later Bloom, love you".

"Love you too babe, bye", they shared a kiss and she started walking towards the orchard and he watched her go with a smile.

When she disappeared into the trees, a thought came to mind, "Hmm, I do love her enough and it would be the right thing", he headed to the Jewelry store that wasn't that far from him, he walked in and saw a man working.

He smiled, "Prince Spike, what can I do for you?"

The young adult walked up to the counter and started looking at all the Rings, "I like to purchase a Ring".

That shocked him, "A Ring", the young Prince nodded.

"Who you gonna marry?"

"One of my girlfriends, her name is Apple Bloom and she's pregnant, so I want to do the right thing and ask her to marry me".

"Ah, so she's the one that's gonna give birth to the future Prince of Princess", he nodded.

"Well pick a Ring", the Angel started looking through the glass.

After seconds of looking, "I'll take that square one", the man nodded and grabbed it and a box, the Prince gave him his personal Debit card.

After paying for it, he headed out looking at it, "Now, all I need is the timing", he started walking home to put it away.

Several hours later with the CMC, they're out of school and walking towards the small town, "So that's why Ms Cheerilee is happy, her and my uncle talked about how good I'm doing in school", the little Princess spoke happily.

When they got to there, they saw a winged adult nailing two flyers for a flying competition, one is for the boys that is a blue one, and the other is for the girls and it's a pink one.

"No way, the Junior Speedster Competition is coming up", the winged boy said excitedly, they weren't the only kid's to see it cause other from their class seen it too running up to them.

Soon the winged boys crowded around the boys one and the girls crowded around the girls one, "I'm gonna sign up again", a red skinned winged boy spoke, he grabbed a pencil that's connected to a string next to the flyer and signed his name.

Suddenly the winged Crusader perked up, "Maybe I can get my cutie in racing", he started signing his name too.

With his sister, girlfriend and friends in front of the flyer, they saw that he signed up, they decided to go also to support him, they continued heading home.

Many minutes with Spike home, he's in the living room watching TV while Mr and Mrs Cake just walked in from the backyard pool after going for a swim, they dried themselves off.

Carrot Cake has swim trunks that are two shades of blue and Saffron Cake has a black two peace bikini that makes her body look good, they look like they're in great shape for a couple that sells sweets for a living and are also in their early 40's.

The Prince turn to them and couldn't help but look the woman quickly up and down, "Mrs Cake forgive me but, you have a great body, and you Mr Cake are a very lucky man", the woman smiled at the complement while her husband smirked.

"Why thank you Spike, that's very sweet of you".

"And damn right I'm lucky", her husband gave her a kiss making her giggle.

Suddenly their kids and their friends walked in the house, "Hey mom hey dad, I signed up for the upcoming Junior Speedster Competition, can you take me", their son asked.

The two older adults became shocked, "You signed up, son why would you signed up the competition if you never competed in it before", his father asked.

Then the winged boy looked down and realised he made a mistake, "I-I don't know", he frowned, his girlfriend felt bad for him and hugged his side kissing his cheek.

Suddenly Spike smiled, "How about this Pound, I can train and prep you for the competition", the caused the boy to perk up.

"Really, you'll do that", he nodded.

"I never competed in it, but I've watched it live all the time with my mom and aunt".

That confused the human boy, "Do you the rules and stuff", the Prince nodded.

"How come you never raced in it?", Berry asked.

He is about to answer it, but Pumpkin answered for him, "Because he's a Angel, and Angel's have stronger wings and are faster, right".

The young adult nodded in correction, "That's why, and I could've wiped the floor with the other boys in racing, but didn't because it wouldn't be fair".

"With, so you're saying you never competed in the Junior Speedster Competition because you wanted to give the other boys a chance", again he nodded.

"That's very kind hearted of you".

Then he went back on topic and turned his attention to his niece's boyfriend, "So, you wanna start training today", the winged boy smiled and nodded.

"I do".

"You can train, after you do your homework", Mrs Cake told her son and he nodded in understanding, him and his friends went to go do their homework together.

At the apple Farm, a shirtless Zephyr Breeze is done doing his pregnant girlfriend's heavy chores and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

For the couple of months he's been working hard, his body has even been changing gaining muscles, not only he notices this but Applejack too and she doesn't mind.

She came up to him giving him a glass of apple juice, "Here you go hun".

He smiled, "Thanks babe", he grabbed it and took a drink.

"So, how do you feel about hard work?"

"I use to hate it, but now I've gotten use to be it seeing it's not that bad, plus I love the results of working hard", he flexed a arm.

The country woman smirked placing a hand on his abs, "As do I surgacube", she gave him a kiss making him grin, they kissed a few times before stopping.

When he finished his drink, he gave her the empty glass and she told him that he's done for the day, "So what should we do once the baby comes into the world", he asked.

Something crossed her mind, "That go me thinking, since my sister is pregnant too but she and her boyfriend will have their baby before us, the house won't be big enough, unless".

She realised why her future brother in law's home is so big, "I'll talk to Spike", she started walking back towards the barn house.

An half hour later back at the town, the pregnant country woman is walking towards her sister's boyfriend's home.

When she's in front of his home, the teenage Prince walked out along with the winged boy and she stopped them, "Spike, mind if I talk to you".

"Sure, what is it you need?"

"Well, I'm wondering if you can talk to your family about having some guards to build another home on the Farm, so I can have a room to put my baby in after he's or she's born".

He started thinking, "I'll do you one better, hey Uncle, you around!", he called out.

Seconds later the chaotic being appeared out of nowhere with a smile and no shirt, his hair is almost wet along with his body, "Something you need, nephew of mine".

"Applejack here wants another house on the apple Farm, can you do her a solid and make one appear".

He nodded, "Anything for a future family member", he then snapped his fingers.

"There, when you go back home, you'll see another one waiting for you".

The pregnant country woman smiled, "Thanks Discord".

"Anytime, now if you excuse me, I have my girlfriend waiting for me in a tub", he then disappeared.

"There you go, when you get back to the Farm, there is gonna be another house with two bedrooms", she thanked him giving him a hug, then started heading back home.

The Prince and the boy continued walking towards their destination which is the same way, she is confused as to why they are following her, "Something you need sugarcube?"

"We're going to the fields by your farm, Spike is gonna train me for the Junior Speedster Competition", the winged boy explained.

"Oh".

Seconds later, "So Pound, you signed up for the upcoming show huh", the boy nodded and started explaining why, the three continued walking and talking as he couldn't wait to train.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 3 )

So happy to see this chapter.

This race should be fun & chaotic

I read the most recent chapter and I can't wait for what's to come. I can't wait for
The Junior Speedster competition
Spike proposing to Applebloom
The birth of the newborn foals. (Perhaps names should be CInnamon Apple if it's a boy or Candy Apple if its a girl. These are just my suggestions)
Cozy Glow's magic removal plot and Spikes reaction
Sandbar and Yona's baby. (I don't have a name suggestion this time)
Gallus spending time with his new famiy
And whatever else you come up with.

Login or register to comment