• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,829 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,829

PreviousChapters Next
The Apple Parents Return Home

After awhile back at the school, Spike walked into Rarity's class and saw that students were learning about sewing and stitching.

He noticed the dress she was wearing, it was a light blue long sleeve blouse that was buttoned up all the way, with a blue ribbon bow around the coller.

She also had a lavender skirt with a yellow belt around the waist, her hair was in a bun and had glasses on, she looked like every teenage boys sexy fantasy teacher.

"And that's how you stitch something up", she told them, finally the class noticed the alicorn teen.

"Spike darling, what are you doing here", she suddenly asked in shock.

He pulled a chair up, "Just checking out and wondering what the students here are learning", he explained with a smile.

"Oh, well try not to distract my class, or the girls", then the fashionista went back to teaching.

With Bright Mac and Pear Butter, they made it to the apple orched after getting welcome home greetings from their long time friends in town.

But stopped when they saw their full grown son and a unicorn mare, they felt light happy tears, happy to be home again.

Then they walked up to him, "My little Macintosh", he stopped working in shock and quickly turned to them.

"M-Ma...Pa", they nodded with smiles, then he rushed to them giving them both a group hug.

"I missed you both, I'm glad you're back", he told them almost in tears.

They broke the hug, "Look how big you grown, you're not my little boy no more", his mother told him since he was the same hight as his father.

Bright Mac saw the unicorn mare walking over confused, and smirked, "Is that your friend?"

Pear Butter saw her too as their son turned to what they were looking at and smiled, "Ma and Pa, I like you to meet my girlfriend Sugar Belle", he introduced.

"Nice to meet you both, Big Mac told me so much about you two", the unicorn mare shook their hands, happy to meet her boyfriends parents.

"Nice to meet you too, please tell me we have a grandson running around here-MA", Macintosh quickly cut her off extremely embarrassed, the young mare was blushing with wide eyes.

"They don't, even though we wouldn't mind a little apple kin running around", they heard Granny Smith say.

They saw her walking up to them, then they started walking up to her giving her a hug, "Welcome home Bright Mac", the elderly mare told her son.

"Nice to be home Ma, now where are my two Apple girls at", he looked around hoping to see both his daughters somewhere.

"Applejack is teaching at the new school, and Apple Bloom is there learning", Big Mac explained to them.

"Oh, well they are gonna be excited when they see us", the family nodded.

"And just wait till you meet the boy Apple Bloom met", that caused Bright Mac to turn to his mother, shocked yet confused while Pear Butter smirked.

Hour's later back the the school, the final bell rang and signaling the end of the school for today, students started piling out of their classes.

"Hey Apple Bloom, you ready to spend some one on one time with a Prince", the apple farming teenager heard her crush say from behind her.

She turned to him, along with almost every female student that is shocked to hear that, "You're gonna go on a date with him", a winged girl asked in disbelief.

"Goddesses, you are so lucky".

"I'll give you one hundred dollars right now, if you let me take your place", a human teen took the money out.

"I would break up with my boyfriend, if it means I can be you right now", a mage teen girl told her in envey.

Her winged boyfriend turned to her with a glare, "I'm right here".

The apple farming girl is blushing, "It's not a date, plus even if it was, I wouldn't trade it for anything", she explained putting on a smirk.

"Come on Spike", then she started walking away, as the still smirking Prince followed her out while all the girls became jealous.

When they walked out, "So where do you wanna go first", he asked.

"Can we go to my place first, then we can Sugarcube Corner and grab a milkshake", she answered, he shrugged and nodded, then they started walking away.

Back at the farm, "So my daughter met a nice boy", Granny Smith and Sugar Belle nodded with smirks.

"Huh, follow me Mac", then the older man started walking away confusing everypony, but his son still followed him.

When they reached the barn, he grabbed a shovel and tossed his son it, "You dig a grave, I'll bring that boy, and don't worry cuz we'll make it look like he ran away", then he started walking towards the town.

"Uh pa, that's not a good idea-But first we gotta ask him if he's still a virgin, and he better choose the right answer", and he was gone.

"Well, since your back Pear Butter, I think it's best I tell you that your father moved back", that shocked the older woman turning to her.

After awhile with Apple Bloom and Spike, suddenly they saw an older stallion walking and looking around, the teenage girl gasped in shock before running up to him.

"PA", she cried, when the stallion turned around confused, he felt a body colide with his in a hug, he was able to keep his balance.

"I missed you so much", he realised it was his youngest daughter, that wasn't so little no more.

He hugged her back, "I missed you too my little apple", he smiled, glad to be holding his daughter in his arms again after so many years.

"Where's ma", the filly asked confused breaking the hug.

"She's home, I came into town looking for the boy that you have your eye's on, and ask him a few questions", he evily smiled.

"Hi, you must be Apple Blooms father, nice to meet you, I'm Spike", he heard a voice from behind his daughter.

He didn't reconized him and walked up to him, he wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "Wanna take a walk at the apple farm", he grinned evily.

His daughter knows what he's thinking and smirked, "Pa...this is Prince Spike".

"Wait he is the boy you have your eye's on", she blushed, but smiled and nodded.

"Nice to finally meet you Prince Spike, feel free to come by the farm and try some of my wife's and mothers cooking", the man told him shaking his hand and dropping the overprotective father mode.

"I'm gonna be spending time with him all day ok, oh and can you put my school bag in my room please", he nodded in understanding and took her bag.

"Take care of my daughter will ya", the athletic angel nodded with a smile, then the two teens started to head towards the pastry building.

When they walked in the building, the little mage girl suddenly ran up to them smiling when she saw him, but stopped and glared at Apple Bloom.

"Hi Pumpkin", he waved at her causing her to blush putting on a smile, then wave back.

Suddenly Mrs Cake came from the back with a fresh batch of cupcakes, "Hello Spike and Apple Bloom, what can I get you two?"

"Can we get two apple turnovers please", the teen asked politely.

"We are out right now, but I'm about to make more, you don't mind waiting for at least fifteen minutes do you", the woman told them.

"No, we don't mind", then the angel teen payed for them, then him and his friend went to look for a seat.

"Happy that your folks are back huh", he asked causing her to nod.

"I missed them so much that, it felt like they were gone forever, even though they weren't", she explained to him.

"They were trying to expan the family business right, like try to get apple trees to grow all over Equestria", she nodded in correction.

"Right, but I guess that they couldn't do it and decided to come home", she theorized, then caught a glimpse of the little girl glaring at her.

"You know, Pumpkin threatened me and the girls to stay away from you cuz you're her's", that caused him to raise an eyebrow.

"Pumpkin threatened you, a little girl who's magic is not strong at all do to her being a child", the teenage girl nodded in correction.

"She's glaring at me right now, look", she pointed, but when he turned to where she is pointing, she is nowhere to be seen.

"Uh where", he asked causing Apple Bloom to become shocked.

"She was right there, honest, she must of teleported", she explained as he turned back.

"Ok, the only little girl I know that has magic lvl of a full grown adult is Flurry Heart, I know cuz I was there after she was born", he explained to her.

"Are you feeling ok Apple Bloom", he suddenly asked.

"I am, I'm gonna go use the girls room", then she got up and started walking to the restroom as he stared at her weirdly.

When she disappeared from sight, Pumpkin came running up to him with a smile, he saw her and lightly ruffled her hair with a smile.

"Where did you go?", he asked out of curiosity.

"Had to put something away in my room", she told him.

Then she remembered what her mother told her about having anything she want for her birthday.

She blushed rubbing her arm and looked away, "Spike, w-will you go on a date with me, for my birthday".

That caused his eyes to widen, "Pumpkin-Please, it's for my birthday, and it would make it special if you did", then she gave him big pleading eyes and a pout.

He gritted his teeth staring into her big eyes, "No no no no, anything but this look, why can't I say no to her and Flurry Heart when they do this", he thought.

"I-I'll think about it, and I'll give you my answer on your birthday ok", he told her causing her to beam and wrap her little arms around his neck.

"Yay, thank you", then she ran off.

He sighed when she ran upstairs, "Oh goddesses, how do I deal with this", he said to himself before running his fingers through his hair.

PreviousChapters Next