• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,839 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,839

PreviousChapters Next
Robbed & Tramatized

With the CMC, they arrived at their destination and turned to each other, "Alright, let's get our Treasure Hunting cutie marks", then they separated and started looking around.

Then Berry stopped in his tracks, "Um, how are we gonna dig?"

His friends turned to him confused, "What do you mean?"

"Treasure is always in the ground, or from what I saw on TV once..in the ocean, so how are we gonna dig or look for it without shovels", he asked.

They started thinking and realise he's right, "You're right, let's go back and get some shovels", then they started heading back.

Suddenly Daisy saw something in the corner of her eye and turned to it, "What's that?"

Her friends turned to what she is pointing at, then the six started walking towards it, as they got closer they saw it is a big ring in a dirty yellow old looking wrapper.

"What is that?", Pound asked confused.

Then his human friend picked it up, she started feeling the edges of the object inside, "Feels like a rubber ring inside", she flipped it around seeing it better since the wrapper became see through.

"Is that a glove for a finger?", Jenny asked even more confused.

"I don't know, I didn't even know there is even such things as a glove for just a finger", Pumpkin said in surprise never seeing that before.

Suddenly Berry got an idea, "Hey how about we try to get our cutie marks in trying to figure what it is and what's it for", his friends started thinking.

"But what about our cutie marks in treasure hunting", Flurry asked.

"I don't think we'll be able to do it anyways".

"Why not?"

"Cause Berry's arm in a cast and we might have to use two hands to use a shovel, plus I don't think anyone would give use a shovel anyways", they realise that and started agreeing.

Seconds later, "Ok then, let's get our cutie marks in trying to figure out what that is", the group nodded and cheered.

"YEAH, CUTIE MARK CRUSADER'S.....uh do any of you's what it's called", Daisy looked it over and found the name.

"Condom", she showed her friends the name.

"Huh, anyways let's figure out what's it for", then they started heading back to town.

With Sweetie Belle, she is at the train station buying a ticket, "Can I get one ticket to Manehattan please"

Seconds later the teen and clerk exchange money and ticket, and just in time too cause the train pulled up, seconds later people of all ages started getting off.

"All aboard, next stop Appleloosa!", the conductor yelled out, then she along with other's who were waiting aboard the train.

She walked down the isle looking for a seat, then found one and sat down placing her purse on her lap, seconds later everybody finished boarding and the train closed it's doors and started moving again.

With the CMC again arriving at there new clubhouse, they started climbing the ladder, seconds later they are all in.

"Ok time to figure out what this is and what's it's for", her friends nodded.

Then Daisy opened it up and pulled it out, "Let's see if it goes on the finger", then she gave it to Flurry Heart and the little alicorn girl put it on her finger.

"Hmmm....feels like a glove, but it's too big", then she took it off and and started thinking.

"Maybe it's for adult fingers since it's too big", Berry explained.

"But why?", they started thinking and continued to try to figure out what it is and what's it for.

With Spike and Sandbar again walking through a portal and stepping on the green grass of Sweet Apple Acers.

"Thanks for the help man", they fist bumped.

"No problem....hmm, how did Yona end up pregnant", his human friend sighed.

"I'm still trying to figure that out....I'm one hundred percent sure I had a condom on".

The Prince started thinking, then he perked up, "I figured it out, the condom you had on during must of broke", Sandbar started thinking about it.

"I think you're right", he told him.

Seconds of silence and walking, "Hey um, what's it like knowing you're gonna be a father?", the purple teen asked.

"Well it's weird, like this is gonna change my and Yona's life forever", he explained.

"Like a big responsibility huh", his friend nodded.

Several hour's later back with Sweetie Belle, the train arrived in Manehattan and she got off, "Ok first get something to eat, then go to Rarity's shop", she said to herself then started walking.

She looked up seeing that the sun is starting to set, "Gotta hurry up, don't wanna be here when it gets dark".

Many minutes later she walked out of a Jack In The Box, then started heading towards her destination.

When she got there she walked in hearing a small bell ring, suddenly a blue woman walked up to her since the other two are helping other customers.

"Hello my name is Blue Bobbin, I'll be your shopping assistant today".

"Hi, do you guy's have any school girl outfits?", the teen asked.

The woman smirked, "We sure do, out in the adult section", then she walking her to the area.

"So you gonna surprise your boyfriend with one?"

The teen blushed at the thought of the Spike being her boyfriend, "T-The guy I'm gonna surprise is not my boyfriend, not yet anyways", she told her.

"Oh...so you two are just lovers for now", she nodded smiling.

Seconds later they walked in the room and the teen looked around, she saw all kinds of maniquuens wearing sexy outfits from lingerie to leather.

"Can I try on a outfit?"

"Of course you can, just remember to put in back or to let me know if you're gonna buy it", the teen promised and started looking through the outfits.

Minutes later she is in the fitting room, she is looking at herself wearing a classic school girls outfit, white barely see through shirt with a red short checker pattern skirt and knee leanth socks.

"This is perfect, oh Spike you are so having the best birthday present ever....wonder if me and the girls will be the first to do this for him", she said to herself, she decided to buy it and started undressing.

After awhile she walked out of the store with a bag, she noticed how it is starting to get dark now and also noticed how the streets are a little quieter, she barely see people out and about.

As she passed by several buildings, she heard rustling in a almost dark alley, she stopped barely catching a glimpse of someone stumbling out of view.

She became concerned thinking it is someone who needed help, "Hello?....are you hurt sir?", she called out walking towards the corner.

When she turned the corner, she noticed a man that looked to be close to his Fourty's on the floor trying to get up, she rushed to his aid asking, "Are you ok?"

She placed a hand on his shoulder, suddenly he quickly turned and grabbed her arm slamming her against the wall getting up, he grabbed her wrists then took out a pocket knife.

Sweetie Belle became scared dropping the bag seeing the sick grin he had, "I've been watching you for awhile, give me the purse and maybe I'll let you walk away".

She is too scared to move, "Last chance, give it to me now...or I'll just kill you and take it anyways", he snarled placing the blade against her neck.

She sniffed in tears giving him her purse, "Good girl, stay there and don't move", she started searching through it for anything expensive, he took her money and placed it in the pocket.

Seeing his eye's wasn't focus on her, she made a run for it only to get tackled, she cried for help only for her mouth to get covered.

"What did I say", he quickly activated a illusion spell hearing footsteps and talking, then quickly dug into his pocket grabbing a Anti-Magic rings and placed it on her fingers while she struggled.

"Hey did you hear that, sounded like a girl crying for help", three citizens turned the corner and started looking around.

"Huh, thought we heard something", then they walked away as the poor magic using teen continued to struggle with tears in her eyes.

When the three are gone the evil mage man glared down at her, "You almost got me caught you stupid bitch", he said angrily.

"Oh well, struggle all you want cause no one can hear us after I put that little spell up", he looked her up and down grinning.

"Hmmm, maybe I'll have fun with a hot thing like you", that caused her to panic now and struggle some more, he held her down with one hand while he started undoing his pants with the other.

An hour later the poor tramatized teen walked inside a police station with a limp in her step, her clothes looked all wrinkly and she didn't have her purse or the shopping bag.

The clerk and a few officers that are inside saw her and noticed how she looked becoming shocked, they rushed to her aid as she broke down in tears falling to her knees.

"What happened, you ok?"

"I-I was robbed, then raped", she barely got out as one officer went to get a blanket while the other took his note pad out.

"Ok, let's go over here and tell us everything he did to you", a female officer told her while carefully leading her to a bench to sit down.

PreviousChapters Next