• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,843 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,843

PreviousChapters Next
Captured & Tought A Lesson

Minutes later a concerned Rarity and the alicorn teen walked in the Police station, they saw Sweetie Belle and rushed to her.

The officer's are surprised to see the Prince, the traumatised girl rushed to her big sister and lover, she end up in his arms crying.

"What happened?"

She looked up at him sniffing, "S-Some guy robbed me, t-then he....r-raped me", that angered him and so her big sister who hugged her.

"She already made the report to us, a few of our officers are out looking for the guy right now and warning the female residents of the city to be careful".

"Let's go back to Ponyville, and tell me everything from how he looks", she nodded, he opened a portal back to town and the three walked through.

Minutes later Sweetie finished explaining what her rapist looked like and that he has a pocket knife, "I-I begged him to stop but he didn't", she sniffed and tears filled her eyes again at the memory.

"I promise you he'll pay", he gave her a hug.

"C-Can I stay with you for a few day's?", she asked.

"You can, as long as you want to", he gave her a kiss.

Then he turned to the fashionista, "You ok with that Rarity", the woman nodded.

"I am darling, besides she needs you anyways", then her little sister started heading home so she can pack a few clothes.


Later that night Sweetie Belle is having a nightmare, in her dream she is on her back trying to fight off her rapist from doing the same thing.

She is also in tears hoping someone would save her, "Someone help me!", she cried out, but no one came.

"SPIKE!", she cried out her lovers name, but he didn't come.

Then he pulled her panties down and her lifted her blouse up, but before he can do anything, she barely heard someone calling her name.

Suddenly she woke up with tears looking around, she felt arms hugging her and Spike whispering, "It's ok...it's ok, I'm here", she hugged him back and silently cried in his arms.

He is glaring at the wall, "That sicko is gonna pay for this", he thought.

The next morning the teenage Prince is in Canterlot as the Cake's are looking after Flurry Heart, his friends found out about what happened to their friend and they are just as angry as him.

Spike is talking to one of the best highly trained undercover agent the Castle has, "So this sick guy raped a teenage girl who's your lover", he nodded.

Then he placed a check on the table, "Thirty thousand, if you bring that sick son of bitch to me alive so I can teach him a lesson".

"Done", they shook hands and stood up.

"Now what does this guy looks like and where do you want me to take him when I arrest him?", she asked, then he started explaining what the man looked like and where to take him.

Back in Ponyville, the group are comforting the poor white magic using teen, "Don't worry, Spike will make that asshole pay for what he did to you", Diamond told her friend.

"Why were you in Manehattan in the first place?", Ocellus asked.

"I-I was buying a school girl outfit for Spike at my sister's shop", she explained.

"Next time let us know, we would have went with you and we would have been safe in a group instead of alone", the white teen nodded as that could've happened.

After awhile the purple angel returned to the town and found the group comforting his lover, Cozy is busy somewhere, "How you doing?", he asked.

"A little better", she spoke, he gave her a hug and kiss.

"I wanna talk to all of you about something important", he told them all confusing them.

"About what?", Gallus spoke up.

"Do any of you's know how to defend yourselfs", they started thinking.

"I'm not a fighter, but if anybody try's to force themselves on me without my liking and rob me, they'll be sorry", Scootaloo explained as Smolder nodded feeling the same way.

"Well, I don't know any self defense spells but I sure can throw a punch", Dinky spoke.

The purple Prince stared at his girls, "I want you girls to go with me to Canterlot during Summer vacation, Gallus and Sandbar, you guys are welcome to come too and the same with Silverstream and Yona".

"You want us to spend three months training with you in Canterlot?", he nodded.

"I can't bare the thought of something similare happening to any of you", he gave his girls a kiss each making them smile.

"It would be great to learn how to protect myself, sure why not", the rest of the girls started agreeing.

The tough Griffon teen started thinking, then shrugged putting on a smile.

"Meh what the hell, been wondering what Canterlot and the training yard in it would looks like, I'll join too as long as Silverstream comes along".

"A three month vacation does sound nice, count me and Yona in", the yak nodded smiling, they made it official of living in Canterlot for the summer.

"Also girls, whenever you want to go to far places like Manehattan or Fillydephia, let me know and I'll go with you ok", they nodded in understanding and they each gave him a kiss.

Later that night back in Manehattan with Sweetie Belle's rapist, he is at a bar in different clothing so nobody can recognise him.

He is also sitting at a bar stool, he took his third shot and placed the shot glass on the counter, "Hey Bar Keep, another Shot here".

Then he saw a woman walk in and look around, her eye's feel on his and smirked, she walked over and he is thinking and inwardly grinned, "Target number two", he thought.

She is wearing almost revealing clothing that can get any guy's attention, she sat next to him and odered a shot of liquor.

"Hey there handsome, mind keeping a lonely woman like myself company?", she flirtatious asked making him nod.

Many minutes later of talking, "After this round, wanna get a motel room and have a little fun?", she asked with lidded eyes.

He grinned and nodded, "Guess I don't have to rufee her", two shots are placed in front of them, they took it clinking them and downed it.

Then they got up and started heading out, what he didn't know is that she's been following and watching him closely, she is a undercover agent.

Minutes later they are in the said place, "You ready?"

He nodded, then she opened the door and they walked in, but the magic using man became surprised after getting rushed by a few officers, they put him in anti-magic handcuffs.

"Got you, you sick bastard", a male officer told him glaring hate, the rapist sighed realising he got caught.

"Take him away, then tomorrow morning I'll transfer him to Canterlot", they did just that and started leading him out, she started writing a letter.

Seconds later back in Ponyville with Spike in his home, he is eating when all of a sudden a letter appeared in front of him, he grabbed then opened it.

He started reading it, then smirked and put it away confusing Sweetie Belle, the Cake's and his niece became confused, "What did it say?"

"They caught your rapist Sweetie", that caused the teen to smile knowing she will never see him again.

"Oh and think you can invite your folks over tomorrow, I would love to meet them", she nodded knowing he has yet to meet her parents, then everyone continued to eat.


The next morning in Canterlot, Spike arrived in the Prison there along with Sweetie Belle & her upset mage parents & big sister.

The two older adults became pissed when they were told what happened to their youngest daughter.

After awhile the four are in a secret room with a single light, the rapist is still handcuffed, the few police officers left on a half hour break.

The undercover agent is around waiting though, "Is that him Sweetie Belle?", Spike asked as the teen is staring at the adult.

A tear fell from her eye at the memory and nodded, then he hugged and kissed her, "June, take her to the Castle while I teach this guy a lesson".

The agent nodded, Spike wrote his name on the promising check and gave it to her, then the two magic users heading out.

Spike, Rarity and her parents walked in the room and the rapist is now in full panic mode seeing the Prince close the metal door.

"H-Hey, this is illegal you know.....y-you can't do this", he tried to explain.

"So was raping my girl......me her sister and her parents are gonna teach you a lesson", the teen cracked his knuckles.

Then the four lunged the him as the rapist cried for mercy and started apologizing in fear, but they are having none of it.

PreviousChapters Next