• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Uninvited Guest's

In Canterlot a still embarrassed Sweetie Belle and Dinky walked in Spike's bedroom with the angel teen.

"I can't believe your mom thinks we are gonna have a threesome", the young fashion mage girl shook her head.

"Meh, it wouldn't be my first threesome anyways", the boy told them as he grabbed a towel shocking them.

"Just how many girls did you sleep with", she asked out of curiosity causing him to think.

"Hmm, so many that I lost count, I've been invited to so many birthday parties, girls been coming around and hanging with me since I was fourteen years old", that surprised them.

"Out of curiosity, when did you lose your viginity, and who was the girl", he looked up thinking.

"Hmm, I was around Fifteen and the girl was around Seventeen, I forgot her name though and how she looked like", he explained.

"Really, s-so you know what you're doing in bed", the blond teen inwardly smirked.

He nodded, "Apparently yes, I've been in threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes and sixsomes, you be surprised at the things I've done while having sex", then he walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

"So he's good at sex huh, wait till the girls find out", then they started to quietly giggle with smirks.

After awhile, he came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist, they stared at his body almost getting a nose bleed.

Then their eyes travelled much lower with wonder knowing he's naked underneath that towel, wondering if Diamond is telling the truth about how big he is.

"Uh girls, you gonna use the spell or what", he snapped them out of it.

"Right, sorry Spike", then there hands glowed and lifted them up, they started using the age reversing spell on him, the magic surrounded him before he started to shrink and become younger.

When it stopped, he still has the towel around him, but it is now touching the floor, the girls are shocked to see it worked, and that he is Seven years old again.

The boy ran back inside the bathroom to check for himself, but he was only tall enough to see his head in the mirror, so he slightly flew up to see his full body.

"Awesome, I'm seven years old again", even his voice sounded like it did when he was around that age.

Then he landed on the ground, "Since it worked, turn me back girls, so I can talk to Taylor about making me a pair of clothes", they nodded and turned him back.

After awhile when he is putting his clothes back on, the girls decided to look around his room.

Dinky opened up his closet and snickered holding in a laugh, there she saw a light blue blanket with female characters on them, three are mages two are winged humans and one is a human.

She even saw six plushies and six body pillows that had the characters on them, but they looked like they are in school girl outfits.

"Hey Sweetie, check this out", her friend walked up to her just as the angel teen came back out.

"I-Is this a Power Girls blanket, and a few plushies", they held in laughs as he started to panick.

"Uhh-Oh my goddesses, you have a body pillow collect", they brought them out, but he quickly put them back.

"Let's go, we shouldn't keep my mom waiting", he told them as they started snickering.

He glared, "Keep laughing and you'll never see me shirtless again", they quickly stopped causing him to smirk, then they exited the room.

Back with Pee Wee flying around the dark Forest, he is dodging the three Dragons flame attacks.

"Why you running little birdy", he heard the cruel dragon say with a growl.

What they didn't know, is that the female Pheonix is heading towards Fluttershy's for help after Pee Wee explained to her that she is friendly.

The fire bird had enough and spite a couple of fireballs at them, they were shocked from that before getting hit, but do to them being dragons and being resistant to fire and heat, it didn't hurt them.

But it did cause them to crash into the tree dazzing them, he stopped when he saw blood stains with some red and yellow feathers around, and two smashed eggs along with two a destroyed nest.

("Damn, poor girl having her family killed by these assholes".)

He started flying back to town, the Dragon's were gonna continue follow him, only for Garble to stop them with a toothy grin.

"He'll be leading us towards that town, we'll show all those puny people who the dominant species is, and how dragon people suppose to be", then they started to secretly following the bird.

After awhile, Pee Wee made it back to the cottage and saw Fluttershy tending to the Pheonix and wrapping her left wing in gauze.

"So these three Dragons killed your family", the Pheonix nodded with a hurt look before wriping her tears with her good wing.

"I'm so sorry about your family", the shy Pegasus gently hugged her.

The athletic Pheonix landed next to them asking her if she's ok, Fluttershy gave him a look that told him that she's gonna need some space.

He knew what the look means, ("Let me know if you need anything ok"), then he flew off.

They never noticed the three Dragons peeking through the trees, staring at the injured fire bird and woman.

Then they walked towards them, "Well well well, look what we found", the baby animals saw them and started to panic before running towards the shocked shy woman.

At Sweet Apple Acres, a elderly man is walking through the tree's intill he came across the farm house, there he saw the woman he thought he'd never see again.

He started walking towards her as memories of what he told her started coming back to him, how he disowned his only daughter.

She finally saw him, but didn't say anything and just stared, memories of how he tried to stop her from marrying the man she loves.

He saw her husband Bright Mac come up to her staring at him, "Something you need Grand Pear", the elderly man didn't say anything and continued to walk up to them.

When he is in front of them, he felt tears in his eyes and hugged them both, "I-I'm so sorry, for everything", the woman hugged her father back.

"I-I was so angry, I can't believe I let a stupid feud keep me from my family", tears streamed down his face, and the same for the womans.

"I forgive you Pa, and I'm glad that you're back", Pear continued to hug her father close, her husband hugged him too putting on a smile.

After awhile they broke it, "Glad that you both are on good terms", they heard Granny Smith from behind them.

"Thanks you old crab apple", he playfully told her.

In Ponyville, the three Dragons are wrecking havoc while trying to attack Pee Wee who lead them away from the cottage, people are getting as far away from them in fear.

Suddenly they saw Twilight and her friends glaring at them, "Why are you three here, we thought the Dragon people were now our allies".

"You actually think that we are like the rest of those human loving dragons, besides, that punks bird caused my dinner to get away", that confused them.

"They killed a poor Pheonix's family, but Pee Wee stopped them from killing her", the shy woman explained to her friends as the athletic Pheonix nodded.

"But since I'm here, why not show you puny humans just how dragon people suppose to be", before he can start attacking random people.

He saw the Young six, but reconized one of them, "You are no dragon in my eyes, just like your sister and father", he told the Dragoness through gritted teeth.

"My sister opened her eyes, just like I did, cuz I made five great friends", the group nodded.

"Don't care, and I also don't care about this place eather, come on boys, let's raise some hell", they nodded and started attacking and burning everything.

Back in Canterlot with the three teens, the poor boy is embarrassed since his mother is showing the two girls his baby pictures.

"And this one is when he was taking a bath and enjoying the bubbles", the angel woman turned the page while the girls giggled looking at them.

"Aww, look at the little Spike", the blond girl cooed.

"He looks so cute as a baby".

"He is, and forever will be my little boy", she levitated her son to her arms giving him a hug, then kissed his cheek a few times embarrassing him more.

"Goddesses kill me now", he said hearing the girls giggle, he was hoping something can save him from this.

Suddenly the sun Princess got a scroll from Twilight, she is confused and opened it up and letting him go.

Then gasped in shock, "There's three Dragons attacking Ponyville".

That shocked her son and the two girls, "Three Dragon's?"

The Princess nodded, "Guards, I need you to-I got this mom, I'll go", her son cut her off while opening a portal to the town, he saw random people running around.

But what shocked him the most, is that some house's or business stores are on fire, he saw the three Dragons and roconized them real quick.

He glared as him, Dinky and Sweetie Belle stepped through it, he closed the portal just as they saw him, "You, I'm gonna have so much fun killing you".

PreviousChapters Next