• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,847 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,847

PreviousChapters Next
Happy Birthday Apple Bloom

Almost two months has passed and it is a new year, also it is Apple Bloom's birthday, school is back in and is no longer snowing but it is still cold enough to wear warm clothing.

Yona is gonna get her first check up after school, Daisy is excited that she's gonna be an auntie do to her parents and big brother telling her.

It is lunch time and the group are wishing their red head friend a happy birthday, she thanked them.

"So what are you gonna do today?", Sweetie Belle asked.

"Gonna go on a date with Spike", she said smiling and couldn't wait to date the Prince and guy she loves.

The dragoness smirked at her, "I bet you gonna get a great birthday gift from him", she blushed and nodded knowing she gonna have the best birthday ever.

At Ponyville's Elementary school with the Cutie Mark Crusader's, the winged boy is telling his friends, girlfriends and sister how he went to Diamond Dog territory to get a gem so he can have money.

"Did they captured you", Flurry Heart asked concerned.

He nodded smirking, "They did, then told him how you're my girlfriend and how you would have your uncle hurt them if they don't let me go".

Berry had a thought, "W-Was the gem worth alot of money", his friend nodded.

"It was, that how my mom and dad is able to afford to remodel the bakery".

Then the magic boy started inwardly saying, "Hmmm, maybe I should look for a gem so I can have money to buy Pumpkin something for Heart's & Hooves Day next week".

Hour's later when the kid's are heading home, the boy is gonna head out of town, as he is walking away from the group his friends and girlfriend noticed this becoming confused.

"Where you going?", Pumpkin asked.

He turned to her, "Gonna go get something, be right back".

"Oh, well we'll be at the club house ok", he nodded in understanding and gave her a kiss making her smile, then he ran off.

When he is by himself, he started heading out of town and straight towards Diamond Dog territory.

Minutes later he got there, "Alright, time to look for a gem", he started walking and looking around on the ground.

He failed to see Spot, Fido & Rover watching him with a grin ready to capture him since he has no relations to the Prince.

With Spike arriving at the Friendship school, he saw his apple farming lover waiting for him, "Hey Bloom, you ready for our first date?"

She nodded, then he gave her a kiss, "Happy birthday Apple Bloom", she smiled thanking him, then they headed off hand in hand.

Minutes later they are at a restaurant eating, she is telling him about her, Dinky, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle's past crazy cutie mark ideas.

The Prince snickered, "So let me get this straight, you and the girls actually tried getting your cutie marks in mastery of potions", she nodded.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders Potion Master's", she said embarrassed, then a thought came to mind.

"Hey Spike, if we would have met years ago would you have joined us of being a CMC member?"

He nodded, "Of course I would, it would have been fun exploring with you girls", she smiled at that.

"Speaking of you girls, I have special plans for us on Heart's & Hooves Day".

That surprised her, "Really?"

He nodded, then he smirked, "So...you up for round two tonight", she nodded with bedroom eyes.

"Oh you know I am", she gave him a kiss, they continued their date.

At the Hospital with Yona and Sandbar, the yak is on her back as she is getting a ultra sound scan, the nurse is staring at the monitor.

"This is incredible", she told them as the human teen is staring at the monitor also and so is his girlfriend.

They can barely see a little figure in the middle, "Is that the baby?"

The nurse nodded, "He or she is gonna be the first mixed race birth between a human and yak", she explained, the two teens just stared at the monitor, then smiled with joy.

An hour later everyone would be celebrating Apple Bloom's birthday, but Berry never showed up leaving the Crusaders to become concerned for their friend and boyfriend.

With Silver Spoon looking for the mage boy outside the town by Diamond Dog territory, suddenly she heard someone crying for help and ran to check it out.

When she made over a hill and saw him being carried in a cave as he struggled, she wanted to get help but at the same time wanted to help Berry.

Then she decided to help the boy and ran towards them, "Let him go", they turned towards her and grinned evily.

"Oh goody, another working to help dig gems.....capture her", Spot and Fido lunged at her, she was gonna run but end up getting caught.

She was gonna scream so her friends can come, but they covered her mouth and started dragging her in the cave as she struggled.

Many minutes later Silver and Berry are put in a connected chain that is also connected to the wall, then given a pick-axe each.

"Let us go", the little boy begged.

"Silence human, dig now or get punished", the boy then started doing his best to dig with one arm.

"Don't worry Berry, Spike will find us and make them pay", she started digging too.

Suddenly they heard, "S-Spike.....as in Prince Spike", that got the teen an idea and turned to them dropping the mining tool.

"Yeah....and just to let you know I'm one of his girls, imagine what he do to you all if I tell him you forced yourselves on me and hit me", she smirked seeing the fear in their eyes.

"So you gonna let us go home, or do you wanna be sent to Tartaros early", they started freeing them.

The rich teen turned to the boy, "You ok?"

He nodded, then they started leaving the same way they were dragged in, then Berry ran back and grabbed a small Sapphire gem.

"I'm taking this with me", he told them and continued follow the teen.

Seconds later they are outside heading home, "If you don't mind me asking, why did you go all the way out here by yourself?"

"I wanted to look for a gem so I can have money to buy Pumpkin something nice on Heart's & Hoove's Day", he looked at the gem in his hand.

"Oh, so you did it for her", he nodded.

Then she smiled, "You're a brave one, she's lucky to have you", he thanked her.

Many minutes later everyone is relieved that the boy is safe, they continued to celebrate Apple Bloom's birthday.

Babs showed up fifteen minutes ago when everyone was looking for Berry, she is talking to her cousin.

"So he became your first on Heart's Warming and stripped for you", the apple farming teen nodded with a smirk.

"He is amazing and satisfying", she told her cousin.

With Pumpkin and Berry, "So you got that gem for me?", the little girl asked.

He nodded, "I did, I want to have money so I can buy you something nice on Heart's & Hoove's Day", he explained.

She smiled and hugged him, then frowned, "Please don't do that again, cause I would hate to lose you", he hugged her back promising he won't, then gave her a kiss.

Another hour later the party is almost over, they finished singing happy birthday to the teen, she thanked them all.

It is now time for the presents, Spike went first and gave her a long skinny box shaped object.

She started opening it up, "Is this jewelry box?", she examined it.

"Open it", he told her.

She did just that and gasp, she pulled it out so everyone can see, it is a necklace with a red apple shaped jew.

"My goodness that looks expensive", Sugar Belle said in shock as everyone nodded, the teenage Prince helped her put it on.

"You like it?", he asked causing her to nod.

She turned to him, "It's beautiful, thank you so much", she gave him a kiss and hug, they broke it as she continued to unwrap presents from friends and family.

Soon the party is over and everyone started going home for the night, Babs is spending the night with the rest of the girls for a sleep over at Silver Spoons.

Apple Bloom is spending the night with Spike, the two are in their underwear making out in bed under the covers, the room had a soundproof spell up.

Suddenly they broke it, he chuckled and went under causing her to grin, she can feel him pulling her panties down till they are completely off.

Then spread her legs apart, she gasped gripping the bedsheets, "H-Happy birthday to me", she closed her eyes and trapped his head between her legs.

Minutes later he stopped coming back up smirking wiping his mouth, "Huh, taste like sour apples for some reason".

They continued to make out, then he pulled his boxers down till they are completely off, seconds later bed and sex noises filled the bedroom, but the purple Prince forgot about another spell.

PreviousChapters Next