• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,845 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,845

PreviousChapters Next
Happy Birthday Diamond Tiara

Day's have passed and not much has happened, today is Diamond's Eighteenth birthday, her friends and family even the maids and butlers were wishing her a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Diamond", he gave his girlfriend a kiss.

"Thanks Spike", they hugged, then they broke it.

"Happy birthday auntie", Flurry hugged her causing the teen to hug back.

"Happy birthday my little Princess", her father hugged causing her to become embarrassed.

"Dad...I'm Eighteen years old already", she kinda wined like a little girl, but smiled and hugged back.

"Thanks daddy", when they broke it the rich woman hugged her daughter.

"Happy birthday sweetie", the teen thanked her mother.

"Hey Diamond, wanna go on a date today?", she nodded liking that.

"Since you both are gonna be out, we'll wait till you both come back", they nodded in understanding.

"We'll gonna head out now, see you girls later", the tough Prince gave his girlfriend's a kiss each before walking out with his rich girl.

"I'm gonna go with my friends, let me know when they come back", then the little pink Princess headed out too.

As the purple Prince and his rich girlfriend are walking, "Just to let you know today is your day so where you wanna go?"

She started thinking, "Can we get something to eat", he shrugged and nodded, then they started heading towards a restaurant hand in hand.

Many minutes they finished eating and he and his girlfriend walked out of a fast food restaurant, "So what now?"

She started thinking of what else they can do, "Think you can show me the Castle in Canterlot", he nodded and opened a portal to the Castle and they walked through hand in hand.

With Flurry Heart now with her friends and boyfriend, "Ok how are we gonna pull off the pregnancy pranks on our parents", Pumpkin asked.

"Me and Pound will pretend that we're showering together", the pink winged girl spoke up.

"Me and Pumpkin will pretend to be naked in bed when she spends the night with me", said the magic using boy.

"Then I'll tell my mommy and daddy I did something bad with a boy", spoke the human girl.

"Alright, so the pranks are ready...remember we have to do this before the First so it can be believable, so let's do this tomorrow", they nodded.

"This is gonna be gold, for sure we'll get our cutie marks in pranks", the kid's nodded.

Back with the teenage couple, they are at Canterlot and walked in the Castle, the rich teen started looking around, "Wow, it's bigger then I imagined", she said impressed.

Then she noticed the maids bowing when they noticed her boyfriend, "Prince Spike, shaw I let your parents and aunt know you're here?", a guard asked.

He waved it off, "You don't need to do that, I was on my way to the Throne room", the guard nodded in understanding and continued his duty.

Seconds later the two teens walked in the said room, "Hey mom, dad and aunt Luna", he greeted.

The three adults smiled, "Hey sweetie, came to visit?"

He nodded, "You remember Diamond Tiara right, today is her birthday so I'm gonna be showing her around the Castle".

They nodded in understanding and started wishing the human teen a happy birthday, she thanked them.

After awhile they are in the Training yard, they saw all three races of people and of both genders training, some are training solo while some are in groups.

"These are the pull up bars, the monkey bars are over there, and over there is the archery range for guards who wanna use bow & arrows or a Crossbow", he explained.

The rich teen admired how big the yard is and the fact how hard it looks to her, she started realising how difficult it would be for her to train here.

A half hour later he finished showing her all the rooms and how the place is passed down from generation to generation of angel's.

"Wow, didn't know the Castle is that old", Diamond said surprised.

"Yeah thought the same thing when my parents told me".

Seconds later, "So what you wanna do now?"

She started thinking, then smirked, "Hmmm, are you gonna give me a birthday present".

"Yeah I'll give you a present, what kind you want?"

She giggled wrapping her arms around his neck, "Something big....long....and hard", he grinned also.

"Oh...I know what you want", he then picked her up on one shoulder surprising her, guards shook their heads knowing that she wasn't the first girl to experience that.

"Guards, I'm to not be disturbed for a least a half hour", he started carrying his bed chambers, she grinned and giggled lustfully when he spanked her once.

Minutes later a winged maid who saw what happened is secretly peeking through his window that is opened a crack, she can see the Prince rutting his girlfriend while also hearing the grunts and moans of ecstasy.

She bit her lower lip thinking, "Look at fast he's going, goddesses I wish I was her....getting spanked by him....i-is she calling him daddy and begging for more".

She continued to watch as she unintentionally lowered a hand under her skirt, she started daydreaming being in the rich teens place of getting rutted silly and screaming out Spike's name and calling him daddy.

Many minutes later in the bedroom, the naked teenage couple are exhausted, well Diamond is as the Prince still has a lot of stamina left.

"Wow, thanks for the birthday present babe, I love you", she gave him a kiss.

"Love you too", they laid there bathing in the afterglow of their love making.

Suddenly the rich teen grinned, "There's something I would love to try", she mounted him and they started making out, they broke it as she started lowering herself to the lower part of his body.

Back outside with the maid, she decided enough is enough and snuck away, "Damn it, I have to shower and find a guard to help me with this ich I now have".

Hour's later back in Ponyville, the two teens are back in town as friends and family finished singing happy birthday to Diamond.

The rich teen started unwrapping presents from her friends and family, even a present from Flurry Heart.

"Prince Spike, how come you didn't get my daughter anything?"

"He already gave me my birthday present mom, and it was the best present I can ask for", she gave her grinning boyfriend a kiss.

Her mother caught on to this, "Oh", she smirked knowing what she got, she's been getting the same birthday present from her husband for a few years now.

After awhile the party is over, the kid's and teens went to do their own things.

With the CMC, they walked in a temporary pranks store and started looking around, "Alright split up and look for it".

"Hi, need some help looking for something?", the clerk behind the counter asked causing them to turn to him.

"Yes, do you have fake pregnancy test's?", Daisy asked shocking him.

"We do, but why do you need them?"

"We wanna get our cutie marks in pranks", Pound told him walking up from a isle.

"Oh, you know you kid's can get your prank cutie marks in a different way?"

"We would, but pregnancy pranks are more believable then any other pranks".

"Yeah but only if you're teens or adults".

Then they heard Flurry call them over, "Over here, I found it", the kid's ran over to her.

The litle girl is holding a small box, "Says they are two dollars each", then Pumpkin and Daisy grabbed one each.

The magic using girl noticed a small description, "It says that the company that makes them are not responsible for any deaths or injurys".

That caused her boyfriend to become nervous, she noticed this, "Don't worry I'll make sure my daddy won't hurt you", she gave him a kiss making him smile.

Then the 5 kid's walked up to the counter, they placed the three small boxes on it, then took their money out putting it together.

"I can't sell these to you", the adult told them.

Flurry glared at him, "Why not?"

"Because you're kid's, and I love my job".

"Well I'm a Princess...and as Princess I order you to sell this to us", the angel girl demanded.

Now he really can't say no since it is an order, "I am so getting fired", he sighed and ringed it up.

"That'll be Seven dollars", they payed for it and heading out.

"Well....time to look for a new job", then he opened up a newspaper and started looking at the job section of who's hiring.

Outside, "You sure this will work?"

"I'm sure, ok remember to hide it and on the First, give it them", Pumpkin and Daisy nodded.

"This is gonna be gold", they opened the boxes up and threw the empty containers away.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADER'S PRANK MASTER'S", then they put the fake tests in their pockets and started heading home.

PreviousChapters Next