• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,842 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,842

PreviousChapters Next
April Fools Day

Today is April Fools day, some where celebrating it with pranks and some are not, the Peddles found out that their daughter and little sister is lying about what she did.

The adults and teen felt stupid for believing her, they didn't tell her that they found out about the lie because they want to see how it is gonna play through.

Twilight found out about what her niece and her little boyfriend did and let Cadence and Shining know, the Princess and Prince showed up to the house.

Flurry Heart, Pound and Pumpkin have sad looks, the Cake's and Sparkle's noticed this, the human woman sighed thinking that her kid's are like this because they're grounded.

"This wouldn't have happened if you & Berry and you & Flurry Heart weren't naked in bed together and showering together".

"I-It's not that mommy...it's-", she stopped talking.

The kid's turned to each other and nodded, then the two girls got up and headed towards their bedrooms, seconds later they came back holding something behind their back.

Then the angel girl spoke up, "Mommy...daddy, me and Pound did something very bad", then she gave her mother the pregnancy test.

Then it's the mage girls turn, "Mommy...daddy, I'm pregnant", she gave them her pregnancy test.

The human couple are shocked and confused, how is this possible that their eight year old daughter is pregnant, the pink Princess woman however examined it and realised right away it isn't real.

"Yeah this is a fake", she told them causing the kid's to drop the act.

"How did you know it was a fake?", by then Mr and Mrs Cake noticed the pregnancy test in their hands is a fake.

"I know because it's not possible for children under the age Eleven to get pregnant", the woman explained.

"B-But the book said it is a prank that never fails", Pumpkin said confused.

"It didn't work because you two are kid's....if you girls were teenagers or adults it would have worked and be believable".

"Why would you pull this kind of prank?"

"We were trying to get our cutie in being prank masters", the winged boy explained.

"Oh".

Seconds of silence, "So you kid's never did any adult stuff?", they shook there heads no.

"Me and Flurry never showered together, we just stood in front of the sink and turned the shower on, we wet our hairs and when we heard my moms footsteps we started talking".

"I was wearing shorts and my top, and Pound was wearing shorts too", Flurry finished explaining.

"And when me & Berry weren't naked in bed, he locked the door before we went to bed, and when his mommy tried opening opening the door, he took his shirt off and I lifted my pajama top pass my stomach, and when she walked in I pulled it back down".

The adults are impressed at how it was planned, "We were gonna say April Fools but since you know it was a fake we won't be getting our cutie marks", Pound finished.

"Are we still grounded mommy?"

They thought about it, "No....you and your brother are no longer grounded", the woman told her kid's.

"Same with you Flurry, you're no longer grounded", then they thanked their parents hugging them, then headed out.

With Daisy, she finished telling her parents and big brother that she's pregnant and gave them the pregnancy test, but they didn't buy it shocking her.

"Y-You know it was a prank", they nodded.

"Princess Twilight told Gallus, then he told us", then the little girl sighed that it was a fail.

"Am I still grounded?", the adults and teen turned to one another and shook their heads no, she hugged them and headed out to look for her friends.

With Applejack and Zephyr at the hospital, they are getting a check up to reveal if the baby is gonna be a flyer or not.

The hard working woman is laying on her back as her and her boyfriend is watching the small monitor.

"See the little wings on it, it's gonna be a flyer", the nurse told them making the couple smiled with joy.

Minutes later they walked out, "Can't believe where having a winged baby", the hard working woman spoke, she is surprised since this will be the first winged human to be born into the Apple family.

"I bet if it's a girl, she be as beautiful and tough as you", Applejack blushed smiling, then they shared a kiss and started heading back to the farm.

With Spike and his shape shifting girlfriend at Canterlot Castle, the teens parents and aunt wanted to meet and get to know her.

"So Ocellus, tell us about yourself".

"Well, I love to learn and I'm also a Princess, but I don't want to be treated differently because of my title", that caused her boyfriend to chuckle.

"Guess we have that in common", he gave her a kiss making her smile.

"Do you have any family besides Thorax?"

"I do, my other older brother Pharynx who hasn't been reformed and my mom-", she stopped talking hating having to talk about her mother.

"Is something wrong? did I say something to upset you?"

The angel teen pulled his girlfriend close, "No...it's just that I wish my mom would give love instead of taking it", she said sadly.

"Oh....who is your mother if you don't mind us asking?", Thorn asked.

This confused the couple as they thought they knew who she was, "Dad, aunt Luna..mom, I thought you knew who her mother was?"

The night Princess shook her head no, "We don't dear nephew".

"Well this might sound strange but....my mom is Chrysalis", that shocked the three adults.

"W-What...Chrysalis is your mom".

The teen sighed and nodded, "I know...but I'm not like her".

"This is bad.....this is really bad", the teen couple became confused.

"What's bad dad?"

"Sweetie, I'm sorry we never told you this but.....you have another aunt", that shocked her son.

"I have another aunt", the three adults nodded.

"Chrysalis is my little sister", his dad spoke shocking the couple.

"She your sister, how come you never told me or Cadence?"

"Because I know how it would have effected you both, she would have used that as a advantage of taking over Equstria".

"How did my mom end up like that?"

"She was jealous because my folks put me in charge and not her, she wasn't ready to be next in line because she was to demanding and wanted to be feared instead of respected", the tall Prince an explained.

"Whoa whoa whoa....if Chrysalis is my aunt then-", the teens turned to each other in disgust.

"Thorax, Pharynx and her are your cousins".

The two started freaking out before throwing up, "O-Oh my goddesses, this can't be....my cousin is my boyfriend and was my first", the shape shifter started throwing up more.

"Sweet home Appleloosa", a guard sang before huming the song.

"I can't believe I had sex with my cousin more then once, goddesses we did so much, the kissing, the blowjobs, the groping".

"Shut up shut up shut up", they felt disgusted with themselves.

"I only have two things to say to you both, April Fools", that shocked the teenage couple again as the adults laughed.

Spike glared as he and his girlfriend wiped vomit from their chins, "Mom, dad aunt Luna...it's not funny".

"Neather was that prank Seven years ago, now we are even", his mother told him smirking as he became confused now

"What do you mean we are even?"

"Remember nephew Seven years ago today, you put a illusion spell on you room and mad it look like someone broke in and brutally murdered you".

He remembered that, "Oh yeah, I remember mom freaking out and cradling me in tears, then when I revealed it was a prank you grounded me for weeks", they nodded.

"Ok I maybe deserved that".

"So my mother is not related to you at all?", the Ocellus asked.

"No, Chrysalis is not my family", that caused the teenage couple to sigh in relief.

Then turned to each other, "Wanna see my room", she nodded, then they headed off together as his folks had some maids clean up the vomit.

Back in Ponyville, the CMC are wondering what to do next to get their cutie marks, "What should we do...we tried basically everything".

"Come on, let's go to the club house and think", then they started heading towards Sweet Apple Acres.

As they were walking, Pound suddenly had to use the restroom, "You guys go ahead, I'm head home to use the restroom", they nodded as the winged boy head home.

Minutes later he walked out his house and started heading towards the orchard, as he is walking he suddenly found something on the dirt road.

He picked it up examining it, "It's a ring", then he realise that this should be Flurry Heart's birthday present.

He looked around seeing nobody is paying attention to him, he put it in his pocket and started heading home again to put it away.

He then noticed a woman putting a flyer up with a picture of a ring, it showed that it is a wedding ring, there is even a reward for it's return.

He took it back out looking at it, turned to the flyer then looked at it again before putting it back in his pocket, he continued to head home.

PreviousChapters Next