• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,691 Views, 501 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 501
 9,691

PreviousChapters Next
Building A New Club House For The Young Crusaders

The next morning Spike slowly woke up naked in bed, he noticed that Barb is gone which confused him.

"Huh, waking up to find out the girl doesn't wanna spoon, that's the first", then he got up noticing the time on his clock seeing that it's the afternoon.

Then noticed a folded note, "What's this?", he grabbed it and opened it up as it read.

Hey Spike, if you're reading this I'm already gone, I headed back home in my universe cause we woke up late, anyways thanks for the training session.

Ps: You were the best I ever had and tasted, also I made lunch and I already ate some, the rest is waiting for you...later.

He is shocked, "Guess if we weren't up all night trying to see who's the most dominant between us, we would have woken up early".

Then he put it aside and noticed his clothes beside him, he chuckled knowing it was her and got up getting clean clothes ready for the day.

Several hour's later the Prince is shirtless, he finished helping out on the farm and now it's time to build a little hang out area for his niece and her friends.

He arrived where the club house use to be putting the last of some logs next to some equipment.

"Alright, time to build a Club House", then he started going to work looking at the blue print Twilight gave him.

After awhile he is making the floor first, Apple Bloom noticed this and smirked watching him from a distance, then she walked away towards her home.

She came back with a folding chair, she left again and came back with a canned drink and popped it opened, she sat down watching her lover work.

"This is the best view ever", she took a drink watching the sweat roll off his body and muscles.

She started thinking while smirking, "Hmm...I wonder if he'll let me choose my birthday present", she grinned at the possible things she can ask for while taking another drink.

She already knows he's gonna have sex with her, and probably give her a birthday gift so that's two already.

But in her mind what was the other two, then she remembered what Smolder told her and the girls about what he did and grinned.

"I wouldn't mind if he did that to me, but is he willing to do that though...oh what am I thinking, if he's was willing to go down on Smolder, I'm sure he would to me for my birthday", she thought.

Then she became curious, "But I wonder...has he ever stripped for a girl for her birthday when he was still living in Canterlot", she wondered.

Then slowly grinned at the thought of him doing just that for her birthday, watching him sway his hips while unbuckling his pants.

Close to her grinning face while he takes out his huge-, "Need to stop thinking about that before I have to change my underwear and shorts", she went back to watching him.

After awhile the rest of her friends showed up, "There you are, we were looking for you....what are you doing".

"Just enjoying the view".

The girls turned to what she is staring at, then sat down on the grass watching their lover work shirtless, "You're right, this view is enjoyable", they smirked and nodded.

In Canterlot Pee Wee and Flare are flying back to Ponyville, the two Pheonix's are in an awkward silence.

Suddenly the female fiery bird broke the ice chirping, "Still can't believe that your parents and your owners parents thought that we were mates", her friend nodded.

"It was more embarrassing when they showed you my hatchling pictures", she giggled at that.

"If it makes you feel better, I thought you look cute as a baby and young Pheonix", he blushed at that.

They countinued to fly, "He's been there for me since day one..any bird would be lucky to have him as a mate", then for some reason she started blushing at the thought of him being her mate.

She looked away putting on a little smile, "I....I think it's time to move on".

A couple of hour's later back with the teenage Prince, he is 25% done making the new Club House, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and looked at his work.

"I'll stop for now", he then started cleaning the tools.

He inwardly smirked, "Besides I think the girls had enough of the show", he acted like he never noticed, he knew that they were watching him work since they want to look at his sweaty muscles.

When he is done, he opened a portal to his home and started placing them in there one by one.

Seconds later he is done and dusted his hands off, "Time for a break", then he started heading towards the barn house.

With the girls, they are disappointed that he had to stop, but Apple Bloom smirked, "I'm planning on asking him if I can choose my birthday present".

That confused them, "Really?"

"What are you gonna ask him?", Scootaloo asked out of curiosity.

"W-Well...I'm gonna ask if he can strip for me", that caused her friends to become shocked.

Then they grinned, "You lucky girl", Diamond spoke up.

"Maybe I should ask for the same present for my birthday", Silver Spoon grinned at the thought.

"I wouldn't mind him stripping for me on my birthday", Ocellus grinned also.

Then the apple farming teen started heading towards the barn house too, when she got there she noticed her lover drinking a bottle of water, "Hey Spike".

He turned to her, "Hey Bloom, need something?"

She blushed, "A-Actually I wanted to talk to you".

He smirked, "Sorry baby, but if you want this D, you're gonna have to wait till your birthday", he gave her a kiss causing her to pout.

"It's not about that, it's about my birthday presents you're gonna give me".

"Oh...well what about them?"

"I like to choose one of them", he nodded in understanding.

"I have no problem with that....now what birthday present you want?"

She blushed red looking away, "A-Are you willing to do it thou", she turned to him seeing him nod smiling.

Then she took a deep breath and just ask, "Ok....Spike, f-for my birthday....I-I want you to strip for me".

He raised an eyebrow at that, "You want me to strip for you".

She nodded, then he shrugged putting on a smirk again, "You ain't the first to ask for that, so sure I'll strip for you".

She became shocked, "Are you saying you done that before for other girls when you were living in Canterlot", he nodded.

"It was for their birthday before we had sex.....hell made like 50 to 60 bucks everytime I did it, done it for groups of girls too having birthday sleep overs", he explained.

"So...you're gonna do it", he nodded, then she smirked knowing her birthday is so gonna be unforgettable.

After awhile he is visiting his niece, the little Princess is laying in a Hospital bed connected to a machine wearing a child size Hospital gown with her right wing in a cast.

"How you feeling?"

"I'm ok uncle, and they told me that my friends and Pound are ok too", he nodded at that glad that they are.

"Flurry Heart, your club house collapsed because there was to much weight and it was old", that didn't surprise her.

"I know already uncle, auntie Twilight already visited and told me, she showed me a design for a new, bigger and better one", she smiled.

"Oh...well I'm gonna build it for you and your friends ok", she nodded thanking her uncle.

With Pumpkin visiting Berry, the mage boy is in a gown and bed like Flurry Heart, his arm is in a cast as he is connected to a machine, his folks are there too.

"Are you ok", she asked concerned.

He nodded, "I am, but I'm glad you're ok too", she blushed.

"Berry, why did you risk your arm being more broken just to carry me here?"

"Cause I care about you, making sure you're alright was all in my mind", he explained.

"S-So you care about me...alot", he nodded putting on a smile.

"Hi, you must be the Cake's daughter Pumpkin Cake...nice to meet you, I'm Strawberry Drink and this is my husband Dave", the boys mother introduced herself and her husband.

Then she smirked, "My sons right....you are pretty", that caused her to blush in shock while her son became embarrassed.

"Mom", he wined, then became nervous when the little girl turned to him.

"Y-You really think I'm pretty", he didn't know what to say as the sound of the machine showed his blood pressure rising.

"He sure does, he told us that you are the prettiest girl in Ponyville and that he hopes one day you'll be his girlfriend", the father spoke smirking also.

"Dad, you promised you wouldn't tell".

The little girl didn't know what to say about that, all she did is blush looking at her friend, "H-He thinks I'm the prettiest girl in Ponyville", then she smiled shyly thanking him.

Almost an hour later of talking about their cutie marks and what they should try to do getting them.

The little mage girl decided to leave, "I'm gonna go check on my brother and Flurry Heart", he nodded in understanding.

She suddenly gently hugged him, "Thank you for helping me", then she kissed his cheek causing him to blush.

But before she can walk out, "P-Pumpkin", she turned to the boy.

"Yeah Berry?"

"D-Do....I have a chance of one day being your boyfriend", she giggled at that smiling.

"Yes...you do", then she left.

"I-I have a chance....mom dad I have a chance", he said excitedly while his parents are happy that one day he'll have her as his girlfriend.

PreviousChapters Next