• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Stopping The Effects Of The Love Poison

Flurry Heart and Daisy are running towards Sugarcube Corner so they can seperate their love sick friends.

As they are running, they saw Silver Spoon run pass them with worry, they didn't pay attention and continued to head to the bakery.

When they ran inside, they saw their two friends sharing a milkshake while staring into each other eye's, Pound is helping out with the baking in the back.

While Mrs Cake is smirking at her daughter and her new boyfriend sharing a milkshake.

Then she giggled taking another picture of them sharing a kiss, she walked away as the two kid's walked up to them.

"Pumpkin, Berry, you gotta stop", they ignored their friends.

"Hey, hello", Daisy waved a hand in front of their faces, they continued to stare into each others eye's.

"No, Berry is all I care about, nothing else, right sweetums".

"Right my little Pumpkin pie", they shared another kiss before continuing to drink the milkshake as their friends cringed at that.

"I'm glad me and Pound ain't like that", the little Princess said to herself, then they continued to try to get them to stop, but they wouldn't listen.

"Come on, you gotta stop...what about trying to get our cutie marks, or checking out our new club house".

"Who cares about our cutie marks, all I need is my little kissey-wissey snuggy-wuggy sugar bear".

"And all I need is my cuddly-wuddly putie-wutsie pumpkin pie", they started rubbing their noses together making their friends want to throw up.

Then they headed out of ear shot, "We gotta stop them from staring into each others eyes", Flurry told her friend.

"But how", then they started thinking, they noticed Apple Bloom and Scootaloo walking, then decided to ask them for help and ran out to follow them.

With the silver hair rich teen, she made it to the Castle and burst inside finding the Draconequus reading a book, "Discord?....where's Twilight".

He turned to her and noticed the panicked look in her eye's confusing him, "What happened?"

"Me and Spike went to a different universe and-And he bitten off more than he can chew and got his butt kicked badly right", she nodded.

Then he snapped his fingers making a arm full of antibiotics, band-aids, cotton balls and other stuff like that appear in her arms, "There you go, go help him", she thanked him and ran out.

When she is gone, "I'm not being cruel, but you girls gotta learn how to help him when no one else is around to do it", he said to himself putting on a grin before looking around.

Then he snapped his fingers making a lingerie magazine appear in his hands, he opened it and started looking head deep in it, "Hmm, wonder how Pinkie and Fluttershy would look in them".

Back with the young crusaders, they caught up to the two teens, "Apple Bloom, Scootaloo", they turned to them confused.

Then smiled, "Flurry Heart and Daisy, what can we do for you?"

"We need help, we tried to help Pumpkin and Berry get together with a love potion, b-but-But you made a love poison instead, and now they're ignoring everything around them and giving each other cringey pet names", they kid's are shocked from that, but nodded anyways.

"How did you know?"

"We delt with something like this before with ma'h brother and Miss Cheerilee when we were younger during Heart's and Hooves Day, so we'll help out since we know what to do, show us were they are".

The two kid's then started leading them to Sugarcube Corner, they noticed their rich friend rushing with medical supplies in her arms, they decided to check what was that about afterwards.

Minutes later they arrived at Sugarcube Corner, the two magic using kids are pushing the almost done milkshake towards each other.

"No you have the last drink beautiful".

"No you have the last drink cutie", this continued for awhile untill the little girl pushed the large glass cup off the table shadering it getting costumers attention.

Mrs Cake scolded her daughter, "Pumpkin, why would you do something like that, I want you to go to the back and grab a cloth so you can pick this up young lady".

The child ignored her mother shocking her, "Say Pumpkin, I bet you and Berry love each other so much that you both would wanna get married", that shocked them along with the woman even more.

"Now hold up-", she stopped talking when Apple Bloom pulled her away from hearing distance confusing her.

"They are under a love poison spell which makes them ignore their responsibilities, and to break it is to somehow stop them from looking into each others eye's for one whole hour".

That caused her to become even more confused, "Love poison?...wait, so that's why Cheerilee and your brother were acting the same way seven years ago", the teen nodded.

"Yay, me and Berry are getting married", they heard the little girl cheer excitedly shocking customers.

"Come on sugar bear, let's go to Rarity's Boutique so I can find a wedding dress", her boyfriend nodded and they got up.

"My goddesses it's like Big Mac and Cheerilee all over again", the country teen thought.

"O-Or, me and Daisy can take you to get one, while Scootaloo will take Berry to find a tux", they nodded at that and the three started taking them in seperate directions.

"They are not getting married", she told her with a glare.

The woman is about to stop them, but the apple farming teen stopped her, "They won't be getting married, think about it...how long does it take to get ready for a wedding".

It clicked on her, it does take a long time to get prepared for a wedding, "They won't remember what happens after the spell is broken".

"O-Ok, I'll let this be as long they don't actually get married".

"Pumpkin will be back to her old self in one hour", then she headed out and towards her friends sisters shop.

At the Boutique with Sweetie Belle, the teen is making the six capes for the Young Crusaders, she started having memories of when her and her friends were trying to get their cutie marks.

Then started remembering all the times they nearly got themselves killed or the town in trouble because of it, "I hope they don't try the same things like we did years ago".

After awhile she heard the chim of the bell above the front door, "I'll get it", she heard her big sister say.

Seconds later, "Pumpkin, Daisy and Flurry Heart, what can I do for you", the young fashionista can barely hear what's going on.

"Is there a wedding dress for my size Rarity", that shocked her and from the surprised gasped, her big sister too.

"Why does she need a child size wedding dress for?", she continued to eve drop while making the capes.

She heard the bell chim again and her sister say, "Why do you need a child size wedding dress".

"So me and my sugar Berry bear can get married", than confused her.

"Sugar Berry bear....oh no not again", she stopped what she is doing and walked out of the back room.

"You're too young to be getting married", she saw her big sister tell the little mage girl.

"But why, what about my sweetums", she pouted.

The fashion teen walked up to her friend pulling her aside, "What happened?"

"Love poison cortisy of Flurry Heart and Daisy trying to help their friends fall in love", that caused her to sigh.

"Not even Crusaders for an hour and they are messing up" her apple farming friend nodded.

"Just like us when we first became Crusaders huh", again she nodded.

"Good old memories", they giggled in union, then walked up to a still frowning child.

"Come on, let's get you measured up so we can fit you in a wedding dress", the little girl started cheering while Sweetie Belle took her to the back shocking the fashionista.

"Sweetie Belle-Let me explain", then Apple Bloom started explaining what happened to her and about the love poison.

Over an hour later, Pumpkin and Berry are back at Sugarcube Corner listening with red faces what their friends and mother are telling them, they are back to normal.

"M-Me and Berry were kissing and sharing a milkshake", they nodded.

"A-And she was my girlfriend", again they nodded, then Mrs Cake headed upstairs to grab the picture's.

Minutes later she came back downstairs with two pictures and showed her daughter and her friend, they are shocked from it, then took a small glance at each other before looking away blushing.

The woman and their friends smirked when they noticed they started smiling a little bit, "You two like each other huh".

They didn't say anything, "You know Pumpkin and Berry, Hearts and Hooves Day is coming up, and you two should spend some time together on it", the two kids blushed at the thought.

At Spike's place, the teenage Prince is being healed up by his rich lover as their friends walked in the bedroom, they noticed how beat up he looks and became concerned.

"You ok Spike", Ocellus asked with worry rushing to his side.

He groanly sat up with the help of his lovers, "Y-Yeah, just some jackass that can change the color of his hair got lucky with a few hits", then he started telling them what happened.

Author's Note:

Need help with names for the Main sevens kid's for the Christmas Miracle story

PreviousChapters Next