• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Taken Away

At Sugarcube Corner, Pumpkin is glaring at the scared Crusader 6, "I told you girls to stay away from Spike", she spoke angrily.

"W-We will, just please don't hurt us", Sweetie Belle begged in tears.

Spike came up to them, "I'm sorry girls, but I choose her over you six any day, she's more prettyer then all of you's...even cuter too", he told them as they nodded in understanding.

"S-She is, we don't stand a chance girls, come on, let's go", then they ran home to cry on their beds.

The little girl smirked when he walked up to her, he crouched down to her hight giving her a hug, she immediately hugged him back.

Then he broke it saying, "Pumpkin, I love you".

She blushed smiling, "I love you too Spike", then he slowly started leaning forward to give her a kiss.

But all of a sudden, his head turned into her mother's saying, "Time to get up, breakfast is ready".

The little mage girl slowly woke up and pouted realising she was dreaming, "You ruined my dream mommy".

The baker raised an eyebrow at that, "Who were you dreaming about?".

"Spike saying he loves me and was gonna kiss me", she told her causing her mother to sigh and sat down beside her.

"Pumpkin, he is too old for you..he's a teenager and you're just a little girl, if you two end up together, you can get him in serious trouble, you don't want him to be in trouble, do you?"

That caused her to shake her head no, "And if he gets in serious trouble, he won't be able to come to your birthday no more", she finished with a inward smirk.

Her daughter eyes widen at that, "I don't want him to be in trouble", she said in a scared voice and promising that she won't be all possessive over him.

"Good girl, come on, it's time to get up", the little magic user then got out of bed.

Downstairs with Flurry Heart, Pound and his proud smiling father are eating breakfast, "So she's your girlfriend now?".

The boy nodded with a smile before giving the blushing girl a kiss, "Yes dad, she is".

"My boys first girlfriend, I'm so proud", the man spoke proudly.

Later that day, Spike is still a child and he is walking around the Friendship school looking for his friends so they can turn him back to his normal age.

Suddenly he found them, "Hey girls", he said smiling.

"Hey Spike, ready to be turned back to your normal age", Sweetie Belle asked as he nodded.

Then her and Dinky concentrated on their magic to turn him back, he started panicking, "W-Wait girls not here", but it was too late, the magic aura wrapped around his body making him older.

As he grew back, the child clothes he is wearing ripped and tear making the shorts too small and squeeze a certain area of his, the little shirt ripped off his body and the socks & shoes became too small.

He was panicking since he is nearly naked in public, everyone stared in shock, but it was mostly all the girls that is staring at him.

The shorts couldn't stay on much longer and popped off, he is now naked as five of his friends looked below his waist with dropped jaws and slight nose bleeds.

Even Ocellus and a grinning Smolder is staring from a distance, "Damn", was all the impressed Shape shifter said.

"Told you".

"Damn, you sure weren't lying about his size Diamond", the athletic teen spoke grinning now and wriping the blood off her nose.

"Shit", was all the angel said before he ran out the school and all the way home.

When he is outside, everyone stared in shock watching him run, the adults covered their kids eyes, even Mrs Cake covered her daughter's eyes.

"Wow, and I thought Corrot Cake was big-No no no no no, he's a teen and you're a married woman that loves her husband, don't think of him like that", she looked away from the naked teen.

After awhile, the embarrassed angel is back in the School as he couldn't believe he was naked in public.

He just hoped that the kids especially Pumpkin didn't see his junk, and that the adults covered their eyes on time.

The Crusader 6 ran up to him when they saw him, "Spike, we are so sorry about that", the two mage girls felt bad.

He smiled, "It's ok girls, I forgive you, anyways have any of you's seen Cozy Glow, me and her got a date today".

That shocked them, "You're gonna date her".

He nodded, "I asked her out the day we hung out", he explained.

"Oh, w-well last we seen her was in the library", Apple Bloom told him with a fake smile.

He noticed the heart broken looks they had and chuckled, "Listen, if you girls think I'm gonna forget about you's don't..you all are still special to me", he gave them all hugs making them smile.

Then he broke it and started heading towards the library, "Oh and Scootaloo, get ready to fly next Friday", the athletic winged teen nodded and couldn't wait.

In the Crystal Empire, Shining is still staying at his parents home out of fear and Flurry Heart is telling her smirking mother about her first date.

"And I told him that I liked him alot and asked him if he likes to be my boyfriend".

"And what did he say", the angel woman spoke excitedly.

Her daughter blushed, "He kissed me and said yes, as long as I'll be his girlfriend, then I told him that I love him and he said he loves me back, so he's now my boyfriend mommy", she finished explaining.

"My little girls first boyfriend, I'm so happy for you", the Princess hugged her daughter.

"Mommy, has daddy come back yet", Flurry suddenly asked as her mother broke the hug and stood up.

"Your father is hiding with grandpa and grandma still, too scared to face me", she explained.

With Spike finding Cozy Glow coming out of a vent in the library, he is confused and walked up to her, he noticed that there is roots coming out of it.

"Hey Cozy, why are you coming out of there?"

"Oh, it's nothing....thought I heard something down there so I checked it out".

"And?"

"Turns out it was nothing, anyways I'm done with work so you ready to go", he nodded putting on a smile and they headed off to have there first date.

In the Dragon lands, Ember is furiouse since she got a letter saying that three dragons attacked Ponyville, and she knew exactly who did it.

"Those three are so in trouble", she said through gritted teeth and started writing a apology letter about the three and also writing saying she'll see they get punished.

Then she sent it via dragon magic before turning to one of the Guard's, "You, bring Garble Klump and Chump to me", he saluted and flew away.

With the three Dragons elsewhere outside of their homeland, they are fully healed up and ready to set their plan into motion.

"Alright boys, tonight we go to that Crystal place and kidnap that little girl, then we sent that punk a letter saying we have her and to come find us".

They nodded in understanding and started laughing and turned to a rock cage big enough to throw a little girl in, but what they didn't know was that how protective the angel teen is with her.

Later that night, Spike walked inside his home with Cozy Glow, "I really enjoyed our date", she told him smiling.

He turned to her, "Me too Cozy", he smiled back at her as she just stared at him, then decided to set the next step to her plan.

"Spike, I glad we went on a date today, truth is for the past two day's I've been fallin for you and really like you", she confessed.

"So, what your saying is you're falling in love with me".

She nodded, "I am, will you be my boyfriend Spike", she asked hopefuly.

He smiled giving her a kiss, "Sure, I'll be your boyfriend".

She inwardly smirked, "I love you Spike", she gave him a kiss.

"Love you too Cozy", then they started making out.

She broke it with bedroom eyes, "Have you ever showered with a girl before", he grinned and nodded.

She raised an eyebrow at that, "You have".

He nodded again, "Yup, best shower of my life...actually I showered with plenty of girls before, some were for there birthdays, some were the morning after we got laid".

"Since we already ate dinner, wanna jump in the shower with me", she suddenly asked, he nodded giving her a kiss, then they headed to the bathroom together.

When it is late in the Crystal Empire, the streets are quiet and the Guard's that had nightshifts are walking around.

In Flurry Hearts room, she is sleeping in her nightgown, when suddenly a shadow like figure flew up to her window.

He used his claw nail to cut a large hole in the window and squeezed through it, when he is through he evily grinned at the sleeping girl.

He snuck up to the bed as Klump is outside waiting with the cage, when she started to stir, he lunged forward covering her mouth as she tried to scream.

She became fully awake and can see that she is being pulled out of bed, when the cruel dragon shoved her in the cage, she started crying for the Guard's or her mommy.

"Someone, help me", she cried as they started flying away, two Guard's burst through her room and noticed she ain't in bed.

They ran to the window and can see three figures flying away with what to be a cage with the little Princess inside.

The Archer ready his bow, "No wait, you'll hit the Princess", he stopped him.

They gritted there teeth and rushed out to let Princess Cadence know that her daughter was kidnapped.

An hour later the Guard's are searching all of Equestria for Princess Flurry Heart, along with a very upset Shining Armor.

Inside a cave, touches are lit and the little girl is staring up at her three captives, but one of them is writing something on a peace of paper, "W-What do you want from me".

"We are gonna use you as bait, to bring your uncle here so we can kill him", Garble told her.

But suddenly the little girl started to smirk, "My uncle is gonna kick all your butts", then she started giggling confusing them.


The next morning back in Ponyville, everyone heard about Princess Flurry Heart being kidnapped in the middle of the night.

The teenage angel and adult are pissed and helping the Guards look, while Pound is scared for his girlfriend.

The winged boy decided that he wants to help look for his girlfriend, he grabbed his empty backpack and went to the kitchen.

He waited till his parents and Pumpkin weren't paying attention or went in another room, then started filling his bag with food and water bottles since he is gonna be gone all day.

When he is done, he started walking downstairs and out the home/bakery, "I'm gonna find you Flurry Heart, don't worry", he thought before he started flying away.

PreviousChapters Next