• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,848 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,848

PreviousChapters Next
Letting The Family Know

A few day's have passed and Spike & Apple Bloom still couldn't believe they're gonna be parents, their friends and families don't know about it yet, but know about them being in a relationship.

Diamond Tiara's Eighteenth birthday is just a few more day's away, she couldn't wait to become an adult, and also couldn't wait to spend time with her boyfriend and maybe get a birthday lay.

With the Cutie Mark Crusader's, they are in their club house doing their homework together, after awhile they are done.

After putting their homework away, Flurry Heart's hands glowed and made there cutie mark list appear.

She grabbed the paper, "Ok, what kind of cutie mark should we try getting today?", she asked.

The kid's started thinking, Pumpkin looked out looking at the apple tree's, then gasped, "I know, why not get our cutie marks in apple farming", she suggested.

"Apple farming?", the little girl nodded.

Suddenly her friends started agreeing, "Alright let's leave our bags here and ask Applejack if we can help with the harvest", they nodded and started heading out one by one.

With Jenny's mage parents, the woman finished talking on the phone, she hunged it up with a worried look.

Her husband noticed this, "Something wrong?", he asked.

"That was the Hospital in Canterlot, my moms in the ER from hurting her back", she explained and heading to her bedroom.

"How did she hurt her back?"

"She was lifting a heavy box from her attic only for her to drop it and fall", she started getting ready to leave.

"I'm gonna head to Canterlot, stay here and look after Jenny", her husband nodded and she headed out the house.

With Pee Wee and Flare, the two Phoenix's are outside as the male fire bird is teaching her some flying tricks.

The two became close friends, close enough that other birds and animals think there's something going on between them two.

She has a smile on her beak watching her friend fly around and do some tricks, she is unaware of other birds like female Parrot's and Macows are watching too.

When he landing on a branch, they flew towards him chirping excitedly, they were telling him how cool and awesome that was as he smirked.

The female fire bird glared at them with a growl, then became shocked realising she's jealous, is she in love with him?

After awhile he flew back to her and they started communicating, she nodded and took to the sky copying his maneuver.

Back with the Cutie Mark Crusader's, they arrived at the barn house, they saw Apple Bloom by herself looking like she's thinking and walked over to her, "Hey auntie".

The teen turned to them, "Flurry Heart.....what can I do for and your friends?", she asked smiling.

"We like to help with the apple harvest", Berry told her.

"Sure....uh", she looked around seeing some baskets already filled with apple's, then saw some tree's that havent been picked and have a ladder leaning against it.

"Climb the ladders and pick the apple's", they nodded.

"Alright, apple farming cutie mark here we come", they ran towards the tree's.

"Be careful!", she continued to think, then her boyfriend came up to her finished with one of the chores.

He noticed her expression and hugged her from behind, "Something on your mind", she turned around facing him as he is holding her by her waist now.

"Spike...I think we should let our families know", she told him.

"You sure?", she nodded.

"Ok then, if that's what you want", she smiled giving him a kiss.

"Love you".

"Love you too", then they went their separate ways.

With Twilight and Flash, the two were on a date and enjoying each other's company, the lavender Princess remembered what her niece said.

"You know, a while back Flurry Heart ask if we're gonna give her a cousin", that caused him to become shocked.

"She asked that", his girlfriend nodded.

"Hmmm....having a wonderful family with someone as beautiful as you, sounds great", that caused her to blush with a smile, she thanked him giving him a kiss.

Then she smirked, "How about we have a little fun tonight", he grinned and nodded liking that, they shared another kiss and continued to spend time together.

An hour later Spike's family and the rest of his girlfriends arrived at Sweet Apple Acres confused, Flurry Heart and her friends didn't get their cutie marks yet.

Apple Bloom finished gathering her family, her folks and grandma are shocked seeing Princess Celestia, Luna Cadence and Prince Thorn on their farm.

They started offering things like water or something to eat which caused their daughter to become embarrassed.

"Now that everyone's here, we have some news".

"What is it dear nephew?"

The apple farming teen hugged her boyfriend and he wrapped an arm around her, "Everyone...I'm pregnant", that shocked them.

"Y-You're pregnant", Pear Butter said in surprised as her daughter nodded.

The two older adult Princess women gave their son and nephew a scolding look, "I thought you said you promised not to get a girl pregnant".

"I uh...kinda forgot to activate a infertile spell on her birthday", the teen explained.

Suddenly Flurry became excited, "So I'm getting a cousin?"

Her uncle and aunt nodded in union, then she started skipping around excitedly cheering, "I'm getting a cousin, I'm getting a cousin".

Celestia and Luna suddenly smiled, "It would be nice to have another grandchild", the sun Princess said being ok with it as her sister and husband nodded.

"Would be great to be a auntie", Cadence spoke up.

Then Twilight became shocked, "Oh my goddesses, Spike do you know what this means".

The her little brother in law realized this too, "Looks like there's gonna be a new Prince or Princess", that shocked everyone.

Suddenly his apple farming girlfriend hugged him putting on a smile, "You know what, I don't mind having your baby Spike", she kissed his cheek.

He turned to her, "You really don't mind?"

She shook her head no, "I love you enough that starting a family with you would be nice", she explained.

"I promise to be a great father to our baby", he gave her a kiss making her smile of how loyal he is.

Many minutes later the CMC are at Twilight's Castle checking out some books, "Wow, your auntie sure has alot of books", Pumpkin spoke looking around.

Seconds later her brother found a book, it has a hard cover and read, Book Of Prank's, "Hey Berry and girls, check this out", they turned to him and walked over.

"What book is that?"

"It said it's a Prank book"

"Prank book", the winged boy nodded.

Then the little Princess got an idea, "How about we try them on April Fools Day", her friends and boyfriend nodded.

"Yeah, we'll be Cutie Mark Crusaders Prank Master's", Jenny spoke up.

Then they started looking through the book for a good prank, they came across one, "We should try this one", Daisy pointed at the page.

"Huh, says here it's a prank that never fails and is always a believable one, but it's for girls or couples...ok then, we'll try it on the First", the kid's nodded.

Hour's later when it is night time, Jenny is home eating dinner, she heard about how her grandma is in the Hospital in Canterlot.

But there is something that she doesn't know, when she and her parents are done eating, her mother crouched down to her hight with a frown.

"Sweetie we need to talk".

That confused her, "About what mommy?"

"It's grandma, she hurt her back and gonna need help around her home...so we're moving to Canterlot tomorrow morning", that caused her daughter to frown.

"W-What about my friend's....what about Pound?", she asked feeling hurt now, she didn't want to leave her friends and especially her boyfriend.

"Listen, I know you don't wanna move...but we have to...for grandma", the little girl looked down and nodded in understanding, her mother hugged her apologizing again.

At Spike's place with Pound and Flurry Heart are in bed ready to sleep, "Hope that prank works", his girlfriend nodded.

"It will work like the book said, and when it does we'll be the greatest pranksters ever".

He nodded smirking, "Yeah....and I can't wait to see how our mom's and dad's will react when we tell them your pregnant, night Flurry", he gave her a kiss goodnight.

"Night Pound", then they closed their eyes to sleep not knowing that their upcoming prank is a 100% failer.

PreviousChapters Next