• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Flurry Heart Vs Jenny

At the Boutique, Flurry Heart is in a blue and brilliant purple sun dress, the skirt part is just a little bit above the knees.

The little angel girl had a smile while looking at herself in the mirror blushing, "You think Pound will like me in this".

The six teens and two adults nodded with smirks, "Oh, I know he will like you in that", Rarity spoke with a gitty expression, she couldn't believe she is helping a seven year old get a boys attention.

"You know what you should do Flurry, ask him on a date", Twilight told her niece with a smirk making her think about it, then she nodded smiling and blushing more.

"Come on, let's go see if he likes it", then they started heading out.

With Pee Wee, he made it to Ponyville and started looking for his owners home, he is upset that he moved without telling him.

After awhile he found it and landed on the window, he saw Spike reading a book with interest, he pecked the glass getting his attention.

He saw him and opened the window letting his Pheonix companion in, he started squawking like he is talking, ("What the hell man, why did you move without telling me".)

"I'm sorry ok, I was just so excited that I was gonna have my own place", he told him with a sigh.

("You're lucky we are buddies, cause other wise your ass will by toast"), Pee wee put on a smile.

Then the Prince thought of something, "You know, since Ponyville is our home now, you can head over to Fluttershys cottage to rest up after we do some training you know, maybe find yourself a mate", he smirked.

("Dude"), it is hard to tell if he is blushing or not, do to him having red and fire like orange feathers.

The teen laughed, "Anyways, Twilight found a book on different deminsions, realms and universes, which means training will be a challenge now", he high fived the fire bird with a smirk.

Then Spike decided to head out, "I'm gonna go get a burger, go ahead and fly around town if you want Pee Wee", the Pheonix nodded and they both headed out going their own way.

After awhile at Sugarcube Corner, a nervous Flurry Heart and the Crusader 6 along with Twilight walked up to the building.

They suddenly saw that Pound is playing with Jenny still, but outside causing the little angel girl to glare at her, so she became confident and walked up to them.

When he saw her, he stopped as she asked blushing putting on a smile, "Hey Pound, you like my new dress", she turned for him.

He nodded putting a smile himself, "Yeah, you look beautiful in it", the little girl thanked him while blushing more.

The other girl glared at her when she noticed the little boy is looking at her, "So that's how it is", the older girls saw this and snickered.

"Come on, let's go inside so you can show me your room", she grabbed his arm and started pulling him away with a smile confusing him.

"Wanna go to the park with me", Flurry grabbed his other arm and started pulling him towards her.

"Hey, let go", the little human started pulling him with a glare.

"No, you let go", the little angel girl started pulling the poor boy towards her.

"Ow, girls you're hurting me", Pound winced in pain feeling strain in his arms while the girls were having a tug of war for him.

"He's mine".

"No, he's mine", suddenly the six teens and adult were becoming concerned for the boy, and stopped them before they can seriously hurt him.

Suddenly the two little girls got in each other's faces with glares while Pound is rubbing his shoulders looking on in shock.

"You're being mean, I liked him first", the human girl told the little Princess.

"No I did, and can you do this", she smirked and spread her large wings flying straight up.

The Crusader 6 knew that was a bad idea and told the little boy not to look up, adults that are walking by saw the little Princess and told their sons to keep their eyes on the ground and not look up.

"Flurry Heart, you shouldn't be doing that", Twilight flew up and make sure no one is looking up.

"But why", she asked confused.

"Cuz there's a reason why girls with wings don't wear skirts", her auntie explained.

Suddenly her eyes widen realising something, "So Pound can see my underwear", the young woman nod her head, then her face became red with embarrassment and closed her legs pulling her skirt down.

They both quickly flew to the ground as the little girl is embarrassed, her friend/crush is confused about what's going on.

"I'm gonna head inside now, bye girls", then he headed inside not knowing what to think about two girls fighting over him.

"This is your fault", the little human girl glared at the little angel girl.

"No it's not, it's your fault, and stay away from him cause he's mine", the little Princess glared back, then they started arguing while Twilight and the Crusader 6 are trying to calm them down.

With the little winged boy looking on from inside still feeling a little pain in his shoulders, suddenly his folk came from the back and saw this shocking them.

"What's going on, why is Flurry Heart arguing with another girl", he heard his mother say.

"They both want me to spend time with them alone, but then they started arguing over me for no reason", he explained not seeing the smirk his father put on.

"So my boy has two girls fighting over him huh, I'm so proud", Mr Cake spoke smirking still.

Pound turned to him, "Have you ever had two girls fighting over you dad", his mother suddenly turned to his father with a raised eyebrow.

He scuffed, "I wish, I-I-I mean, if I did, I'm sure your mother would win", he turned to his suddenly glaring wife with a sheepish smile.

Then she smiled giving him a kiss, "Consider yourself lucky", he gulped and nodded.

"What do I do dad, how do I deal with this", Pound suddenly asked turning back to the little girls arguing, then saw them get pulled away when Jennys mother came up to them.

"It depends, who do you like more, who make you happy more whenever your around them, and most importantly, who do you have feelings for", his father explained.

With Ocellus by herself flying around the town with her bug like wings, suddenly she saw Spike walking out of a fast food restaurant, then flew down towards him.

"Hey Spike", she landed next to him.

"Hey Ocellus, need something", he asked.

"Just bored you know, my friends are each doing there own thing", she explained to him causing him to chuckle.

"Well, since your bored, and I have nothing to do eather, why not hang out together, maybe you can teach me about your race and what you guys do now", he told her.

"Sure, I like that", she agreed, then they started walking off together while talking.

With the Crusader 6 and Twilight back at the Boutique, a upset Flurry Heart is back in her regular clothes.

"So it worked, but only for her and this other girl to end up arguing over the boy and who liked him first", Rarity spoke in shock, looking at the little angel girl grumbling to herself.

"I'm the one who liked Pound first, not her", she grumbled having her arms crossed.

"They end up having a tug of war for him, while nearly ripping him in half", Diamond explained as her friends nodded.

"Yeah, good thing we stopped them before they can rip his arms out of their sockets", the girls nodded in corrections.

With a female flyer around Seventeen, with arctic bluish gray curly hair and a brilliant yellow ribbon.

She is wearing shorts, sneakers and a white shirt with her chess piece rook cutie mark on it, she had that innocent sweet kind look that any boy can fall for.

She is watching Spike and Ocellus talking and walking with smiles from a distance where no one can see her.

She smirked, "So the young Prince is here huh, new plan, get him to rule with me as Emperor, yet it won't be so hard to get him to fall in love with me, it will take time though", she said to herself.

After awhile, she heard, "Hey Cozy Glow, whatcha doing over there", she turned her head and saw Rainbow Dash and the rest of the Wonderbolts looking at her confused.

The teen just smiled, "Just testing my flying ability Profeser Dash", then she jumped off and nosed dived straight down, before pulling up and started flying around.

Back with the teenage Angel and the Shape shifter, "So this Chansler Neighsay is giving you and your friends a hard time", he asked turning to her.

She nodded with a frown, "For some reason, he hates use for some reason, he even calls us dangerous people that don't deserve friendship", she explained to him.

Suddenly he stopped making her stop, "You know, for now on, let me know if this guy gives you and your friends a hard time, and I'll pay him a visit", he placed a hand on her back.

She smiled with a blush, "Thanks Spike".

"Anytime, and don't listen to that prick, cause you and your friends deserve friendship, heck I don't mind being your guy's friend", he told her making her beam.

"You don't mind having us as friends", she spoke excitedly as he nodded, then she became gitty and hugged him.

He chuckled with a smirk hugging her back, then she blushed more when she realised what she was doing and quickly let go apologizing.

They continued to talk and hang out, while also getting to know more about each other.

They failed to see the Crusader 6 walking out of the Boutique, and Pumpkin watching them from inside Sugarcube Corner with a glare.

When the six teens noticed the teenage angel spending time with Ocellus, they glared at her, "Don't you try anything, cuz we have our eyes set on him first", Apple Bloom thought.

PreviousChapters Next