• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Meeting The Girls Families

The next morning Spike and the girls could be seeing sleeping in the same bed as there are empty bottles of hard cider on the dresser, luckily he is able to make it bigger last night.

Sweetie Belle and Silver Spoon both are on both sides of him with arms across his bare chest holding him close while he had arms around them.

Diamond is behind her rich friend and Apple Bloom is behind her, Scootaloo is behind her fashion loving friend and Dinky is behind her, this wasn't the first time they used each other as cuddle buddies on cold nights.

Suddenly the Prince started to wake up, he slowly sat up and got out of the girls holds and out of bed trying not to wake them up, he stretched his body and wing before walking out.

He noticed that no one is home yet, "Meh may as well get breakfast started", then he headed downstairs.

When he got to the kitchen, he started getting things together to cook, he started thinking about last night and how they were drinking while watching movies.

"If my folks Cadence or Twilight find out I drank last night, they will have my ass", he opened the fridge and started gathering ingredients.

At Canterlot Castle, Pee Wee is flying around the training yard and blasting targets with fire ball attack or clawing at them with his long talens or dodging rocks that are being tossed by springs.

Celestia and her pet Phoenix are watching him train from the balcony, "He's becoming a young powerful bird", Philomena nodded watching her hatchling train.

The female firery bird didn't like the fact that her son always joined or follow her owners son in combat, but knows that she's gonna have to let him grow up.

She began chirping, ("It's hard watching him grow up, fearing that someday when him and Spike go on one of their crazy dangerous adventures, he might not come back".)

The Princess nodded, "I have those thoughts too about my little boy, even though he's been training everyday and proving that he can fight and take care of himself".

Suddenly another Phoenix came flying out of nowhere, it is a male and taller and his owner is Prince Thorn.

He landed on the rail next to his mate watching his son train with a smile on his beak, they exchanged a few chirps before nuzzling each other.

The Princess looked down at them putting on a smile, "Always tells you not to worry cause he's becoming strong and smart, just like my husband".

Prince Thorn then came up from beside her with a smile, the young Pheonix stopped training for today and saw his parents and his owner's parents looking at him.

He flew to them and landed on the rail, he squawked a few times before him and flew off together, "Guess he gonna get some lunch".

The Princess suddenly gasped with a red face when she felt a hand grab her butt, then turned to her husband with a smirk and half lidded eye's.

"Bedroom Thirty minutes".

He grinned giving her a kiss, "Shaw I get Luna", the sun Princess shook her head no, then they teleported away together.

After awhile back at the Spoon residents, the girls are already up and eating along with the teenage Prince, "Wow Spike, I didn't know you can cook".

"I have servants that cook and clean for me and my family, but year's ago I use to watch the Chief cook and see how they make breakfast lunch and dinner", he told them.

"Well Iet me tell ya this food is freakin delicious...props", the teen boy thanked the athletic flyer, then went back to eating.

"I-I can't believe I was holding him in my sleep, that was the first time I slept in the same bed with a boy, yet it felt nice holding his strong muscular body like that", Sweetie Belle smirked while blushing.

Later when the teenage Prince and Diamond Tiara are in separate showers, the girls are in the living room watching TV since the servants and maids showed up for work.

"Our parents and big brother are gonna flip when they find out that the Prince is our friend", Scootaloo told the girls smirking.

Suddenly they heard the door being opened, they turned to it and saw that one of the servants are greeting two adults while they took their jackets off.

"Hi mom hi dad", the silver gray haired teen got up and went up to them giving them hugs.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Spoon", the rest of the girls greeted in union.

"Hey girls-Wait wheres Diamond at...and why can we barley hear two showers on from upstairs and downstairs", the human woman asked confused.

"Well mom dad, you see....me and the girls had a slumber party yesterday and a boy that we made friends with is with us too, he's upstairs in my room showering", that shocked her parents.

Then her mother smirked, "Is he cute".

"I ain't gonna lie mom, he is the cutest hottest and sexiest guy we ever laid our eye's on", the girls giggled with smirks or smiles.

Overprotective father mode activated, "Are you still a virgin-Dad, yes I'm still virgin", her face along with her friends face's is red trying not to picture themselves in a Seven-way with the Prince.

"Good", then the human man started stretching his legs like he's ready to run or chase someone out his home.

"You better not hurt him Jerry", the woman told her husband glaring.

"I'm just gonna teach him a lesson about holding my Princess in his sleep", then he started walking upstairs, but his daughter didn't stop him.

"You're not gonna stop him", the girls shook their heads no putting on smirks.

"Trust me mom, he's not gonna hurt him, cause he's gonna be surprised when he finds out who the boy is", the rich girl told her mother confusing her even more.

With Spike out of the shower and putting his clothes on, he wasn't really surprised that Silver Spoon has a bathroom in her room because he has one too.

When he finished getting ready he grabbed his bag and walked out the bedroom, but stopped when he felt a hand roughly grab the back of his neck.

From the living room, everyone heard a thud then a scream of pain causing them to become concerned and rushed upstairs.

There they saw the teenage Angel helping the rich man up while apologizing, "I'm so sorry Mr Spoon, I thought you were somebody that broke in the mansion".

"What happened", Silver Spoon and her mother rushed to their fathers and husbands aid.

"(Groan), I grabbed him by the neck, then he grabbed my arm and tossed me over his shoulder getting me in a arm bar", the adult explain while in slight pain.

Then the woman started freaking out when she recognised the boy, "Pr-Prince Spike, as in the young Prince of Equestria, the son of Prince Thorn and Princess Celestia".

"The one and only", then the silver gray haired rich teen started to try to calm her mother down.

"Mom deep breaths, yes I know he's the future Prince of Equestria", she started to calm down.

After awhile everyone is in the living room again, "Again, I'm sorry for earlier", the Angel apologized again causing the man who had an ice pack on his shoulder to wave it off.

"It's ok Prince Spike, plus I'm happy that my daughter found a nice respectful gentleman that can protect her", his daughter raised an eyebrow at that.

"What happened about teaching him a lesson about holding me in his sleep", that caused her father to become nervous when he is staring at him.

"Sir, I just wanna let you know that I promise to be there for your daughter and protect her with my life", his friend blushed with a smile as her mother giggled with a smirk.

After talking for while, the teens decided to leave and walked out the mansion, "Do you really care about me enough to be there for me and protect me", Silver asked blushing again.

"Of course I do, you six are my friends, besides my special talent is fighting for and protecting the one's I care about with my life", he explained to them causing them to blush.

"Looks likes my nephew found himself a couple of girls", they heard a disembodied voice say with a chuckle confusing them except for the Angel.

"Hey uncle", the teenage boy smiled knowing who that voice belongs to, suddenly a portal opened and a tall skinny human stepped out.

He has black hair and different color eye's, he is also sporting black shirt jeans and shoes.

"So where are you seven off to", the Draconequus is smirking.

"I'm going to meet there families, but I think I remember meeting Apple Blooms, I already know Applejack, yet I kinda remember Granny Smith and Big Mac, he has a girlfriend named Sugar Belle I think", the farm girl patted his back.

"You're right".

"Meet their families huh, well they're gonna be in one hell of a surprise when they find out it's you these girls are gonna be dating soon", the lord of chaos saw that they started blushing.

"H-How would you know if we like him like that", the blond mage girl asked.

"Let just say, one of you girls is a peeper", then he disappeared leaving them confused, except for a red face wide eyed Diamond Tiara.

"My uncle has a confusing way of testing you, yet I gotta ask him if there's a deminsion with powerful creatures in it that I can train against, anyways who's family I'm gonna meet next", he turned to the girls putting on a smile.

"I think you should meet my mom and dad next", the athletic girl spoke and he nodded in understanding, then he started walking away.

When he is out of earshot, "Tell us how big he is later ok", the girls smirked when their rich friend smirked herself and nodded.

"You girls coming!", they heard him call out to them, then they ran to catch up.

With Big Mac and Applejack doing their morning chores, the cowgirl saw the evil smirk on her big brothers face and asked, "What's with the evil look, and why are you grabbing a shovel?"

"No reason, just waiting till my baby sister brings that boy over", then he headed to the back of the barn and started digging a hole big enough to throw a full grown adult in.

PreviousChapters Next