• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,802 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,802

PreviousChapters Next
Leaving The Castle

It is almost dark and Spike is already home eating dinner with his family, "Hey mom, how do you feel about me moving out of the Castle and into Ponyville".

Celestia Thorn and Luna stopped and turned to him, "Why on Earth would you wanna move out".

"He probably wants to be closer to those girls, atta boy son", the male adult Angel smirked proudly while his wife's glared at him.

"Dad, those girls are just friends, nothing more", his son blushed with a glare.

"Riiight, I remember making the same excuse with my mom and dad about you mother and aunt", the stallion gave both his suddenly smiling wife's a kiss each.

"Dad, this is not about them, it's about me learning new things and exploring outside of the city", he explained to them.

"No, I'm not gonna let you move out", the sun Princess told him.

"Why not?"

"Cuz you're my little boy, I can't picture myself so far away from you, the last thing I want is if something bad happened to you and I'm not around to stop it", she explained with frown.

"But mom-No buts young man, you are staying in the Castle where I know you are safe and sound", she cut him off scoldenly before continuing to eat.

Spike didn't bother to say anything and decided to talk to his mom tomorrow, so he just ate in silence.


The next morning him and the family finished eating breakfast, then got up walking out of the dining room.

"Mom, can we talk".

"If this is about moving out, then the answer is still no", she told him not even turning to him.

He groaned, "But I can take care of myself, dad and Shining trained me how to fight, I kicked two creatures asses with ease".

"The answer is still no".

He stopped walking, "So you're saying that they failed to teach me how to fight", she stopped walking too along with her husband and sister.

She looked down, "Do you think I'm a stupid boy that's weak and can't defend himself", she heard him say as she closed her eyes.

"N-No, your my smart strong boy that fought off twenty Shape shifters by yourself during your sisters wedding", she frowned.

"Then let me move to Ponyville, please mom", she heard him say again before turning to him.

"You have my approval son, I know you can defend yourself, plus you can help Twilight and her friends with monster invasions", his father gave him permission causing him to smile.

"Why, why can't you stay my little boy forever, why do you have to grow up so fast", the sun Princess suddenly hugged her son and started kissing his cheek over and over.

"Mom, I'm seventeen years old, I'm too old for this", he wined like a little boy blushing in embarrassment.

Suddenly Luna joined in on the hug and kissed his other cheek, "You're never too old to be my little nephew and Tia's little boy", she told him.

Then his father suddenly thought of something, "Celestia and Luna, he's gonna be safe moving out, trust me cause Twilight and her friends can look after him", the two Angels let him go.

"You're right, they can", then they turned back to the boy.

"You have my permission", she told him and her sister nodded in agreement, then he smiled and hugged them back.

"Love you mom and Auntie, thanks for understanding", then he let them go before heading to his room.

Back in Ponyville the Cakes are doing their jobs as bakers, suddenly Pumpkin asked, "Mommy, what would you do if girls tried to take daddy away from you?"

Her mother looked down at her smirking, "Well, I'll tell them to back off and that he belongs to me", she gave her smirking husband a kiss.

"Same with you honey bun".

They looked down at their daughter, "Why would you ask that?"

"No reason, just wondering is all", then the little girl continued to help confusing her parents.

With the Apple family selling apple tarts friders pies pie slices turnovers and all kind of apple based treats by the entrance to the farm.

"You seem more happier then Winona when she gets a treat Apple Bloom, any reason why", Applejack asked her little sister when she noticed the smile.

"Well, me and Spike are gonna hang out tomorrow after I get off of school, just me and him", she explained blushing as she couldn't wait to spend time with him solo.

Suddenly her big sister sighed, "Listen sugarcube, Twilight is worried that you and your friends might use him for his title power or money", that caused her little sister including Big Mac and Granny to become shocked.

"Why would she think that".

"Cuz she's worried, so before and your friends start asking him on dates, wait for a least a month", the teen girl sighed and nodded in understanding.

With Six teens of different species at a fast food place eating Hamburgers, they're talking about what happened day's ago with the Bug Bear invasion.

"I can't believe that Prince Spike single handedly took on Two Bug Bears", the shape shifter of the group spoke excitedly causing them to nod.

"I know, it was awesome", one with scarley wings spoke smirking.

Seconds later, "So Yona, what's it like in Yakyakestan", the green haired human asked.

His friend smiled and started telling him about her homeland, as she is talking their friends smirked at them.

Minutes later, "You seem close to her Sandbar, is there something going on between you two", another friend with bird like wings spoke causing them to blush with wide eye's.

"What no, I'm just being there for her", the teen named Sandbar explained as their friend nodded causing them to laugh.

"Not cool Gallus", he glared at him.

"Relax, I'm just joking", he smirked.

"We should do something, oh I think we should check out Princess Twilights Castle", the voice belonged to their cheery adventures hyperactive friend who also has bird like wings and can turn herself or others into a mermaid in the water.

Gallus groaned, "Ugh, I don't feel like going anywhere near books right now".

"I think it's a great idea Silverstream, I sure like to know more about this lands history & legends".

The tough Griffon still didn't want to go untill, "Come on, for me, please", the cheery girl gave him a pout with big pleading eyes.

"Ok....just stop with that look", he told her, then looked away trying not to blush when she hugged him tightly, he can feel her D cup rack being pressed in his chest.

Then when everyone is done eating, they got up from the table and started heading towards the Castle.

A few hours later with the girls, they are spending time together having desert at Sugarcube Corner.

"I can't believe that Spike is moving here", Sweetie Belle exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, that means we get to see him everyday", Diamond Tiara smirked causing her friends to smirk too.

"I can't wait till he teaches us some spells and how to fly", Dinky beamed while her magic and flying friend nodded in agreement.

Then the cowgirl sighed, "Listen girls, Princess Twilight thinks we are gonna use him for his title money or power", that caused her friends to become shock.

"We are not like that, she knows us".

"I know, but she told my sister to tell us that we should wait at least a month before asking him out on a date one by one", the girls sighed and nodded in understanding.

They continued to talk about the boy not seeing that Pumpkin is glaring at them from behind the counter.

The little girl waited till her mother and father left to the back and for people to leave, when all is clear she walked up to them glaring still.

"Hey there Pumpkin, can we help you with something", Silver Spoon smiled at her along with her friends.

"I don't like you girls, stay away from Spike because he's mine", then she walked away activating her magic causing the deserts they were eating to explode covering the teens in iceing or filling.

"What just happened", Apple Bloom asked as her friends are shocked staring at the little girl.

"D-Did we just get threatened by a Seven year old", Sweetie Belle asked as her friends nodded, then the two bakers came from the back and became shocked.

"What happened to you six", Mr Cake asked confused while his wife gave them napkins.

They were gonna say that their daughter just threatened them to stay away from the Prince, but they know they won't believe them.

"Me and Dinky were testing out our magic, but things got haywire", Sweetie Belle explained causing her friends to nod.

"Oh, well next time can you try that outside, last thing I want is for someone to destroy my home and business with their magic", Mrs Cake politely told them.

"Sorry, won't happened again", then they started cleaning themselves up.

Then the athletic teen snickered with a grin, "You know girls, I bet Spike wouldn't mind licking this off our bodies".

"Scootaloo", they glared at her red face.

With the teenage Angel arriving in the town, he started making his way towards the Castle, "Can't believe I'm gonna have my own place, now I need is help moving in".

PreviousChapters Next