• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Break

After awhile everyone is at the temporary home, the reason why the little human girl was scared because she woke up on the floor seeing 8 shadowy beings looking down at her.

"Jenny was it", she nodded.

"Why are you here", Celestia asked.

"I-I was worried about Pound and Flurry Heart, and wanted to check to if you found them", she frowned shocking the little Princess.

"You were worried about me", she nodded.

"How did you get past Bow and Jackie, I told them not to let anyone in my home or anywhere near my training machine", Spike said confused.

"The door was unlocked, and when I walked in nobody was in your home, but before I found that machine thing, I heard weird noises coming from a room", that shocked everyone but a confused Flurry Heart and Pound.

"What kind of noises?"

"This kind", then she started clapping her hands and breathing heavely.

"Uh you shouldn't be making those noises", Ocellus told her knowing what kind they are, the little girl nodded in understanding stopping.

"They're doing it in my room, they better clean up after themselves and wash my sheet and blanket", the teenage Prince thought to himself.

"So where are we", Jenny started looking around.

"This being called Dormin said we are in the Forbidden Lands, and he can send us home if we defeat sixteen Colossi's", the little Princess explained.

"What's a Colossi?"

"You'll find out soon", Smolder told her.

"Alright everyone, after what happened with the other Colossus, we are to take a break for the rest of the day", Celestia told the group as they nodded in understanding.

"Well, since we are taking a break, would you like to see Flurry Heart"s little wedding dress", the adults and teens nodded, including the now beaming angel.

Then they started heading upstairs, "I'm gonna fight the next Colossus", Thorn spoke up.

"I would say be careful, but you're my and Luna's strong and powerful angel husband so we don't have to worry", Celestia told him.

But a frowning Cadence hugged her father, "Be careful dad", he hugged her back kissing her head promising he will.

Spike frowned saying, "When dad trys to fight a powerful creature you and aunt Luna don't try to stop him, but when I do it you try to convince me not too".

Suddenly he got hugged by his mother and aunt, "I worry cuz you're my little boy, I cannot picture my only son hurt or in pain", she said as the night Princess nodded, then they both gave him a double cheek kiss.

He blushed in embarrassment hearing his friends and girls laugh or giggle at him, "Mom..aunt Luna, not in front of my friends", he wined, then they let him go.

Ten minutes later the little Princess is in the wedding dress looking at herself in the mirror blushing with a smile, everyone is complementing her at how beautiful and nice she looks.

It is white and she had a vail on her head and the skirt is down to her ankles, she turned to her boyfriend who is in a tux, they both look like they were actually gonna get married.

"You look pretty Flurry", he complemented making her blush more.

"Thank you Pound, you look nice too", she went up to him and giving him a kiss.

Jenny frowned at that, Discord saw this and decided to cheer her up, he snapped his fingers making a wedding dress appear on her with a little bouquet of flowers in her hand.

Jenny looked at herself in the mirror and noticed it looked like the one the little Princess has on.

Her boyfriend looked at her and smiled, "You look pretty too", she smiled blushing giving him a kiss.

An hour later everyone is outside doing there own thing, the three kid's are in their regular clothing and the little human girl is in a sleeveless white shirt and shorts.

The two little girls are by themselves away from hearing distance, there is an awkward silence between them.

Flurry Heart remembered what her boyfriend told her, "Jenny..I'm sorry for being mean to you before Pound became our boyfriend", she frowned.

She smiled giving her a hug, "I forgive you, and I'm sorry too", the little Princess smiled also before hugging her back forgiving her.

They broke it, "Wanna be friends?"

She nodded liking the idea of having a friend, "You know that Pound defeated a Colossus by himself".

That shocked her, "He did", her angel friend nodded.

"Yup, he's not only the cutest boy in Equestria, but now the coolest and bravest one too".

"Yeah he is", they giggled before continuing to talk and getting to know each other.

Suddenly their boyfriend walked up to them, "I'm gonna do some flying stunts, you girls wanna watch me", they nodded.

Then he flew up towards the Colossal stone wall, the adults and teens saw him and became confused walking up to the two girls, "What's he doing?"

They narrowed there eyes and can barely see him, he looked like a dot, they saw him land, "He told us that he's gonna do some stunts".

Then the winged boy jump off and nose dived, as he is getting closer to the ground they started becoming concerned.

He is getting closer and closer, Flash was gonna fly in and catch him but he opened his wings and pulled up.

Pound smirked, then screamed in pain when he felt a snap in his right wing causing him to spiral out of control from 40 feet in the air, it is twisted at an awkward angle.

"AAAAAHHHH MY WING!", he yelled.

"Pound", Flurry Heart and Jenny cried out scared for him.

Flash flew in catching him before he hit the ground, he landed letting him go as everyone rushed towards the little boy asking if he's ok.

"This is bad, like surgery bad", he told him while looking at the broken wing.

"It hurts", he said trying to be tough while trying not to cry from the pain, he tried to move it only for him to wince in pain.

"What were you trying to do?"

"I-I was testing my flying ability..I-I saw how Flash flew above that lake before he fought the seventh Colossus", a tear fell from his eye before he quickly wriped it.

Thorn understood why he tried that, "Listen Pound, he is able to do that cuz he's a full grown adult with strong wings, your wings ain't strong enough to handle that kind of wind pressure yet cuz you're just a kid", he explained.

"But I thought I can handle it, Flurry Heart said that it was cool what he did and thought that if I can do that, she'll think I'm cool too".

"Pound, me and Jenny already think you're cool, you don't need to show off for us", his girlfriend told him as both girls gave him a kiss each.

"I'll take him to the Altar", Spike spoke up, then the two started walking towards the Altar in front of the Temple.

When they are out of earshot, "That was risky you know", the Prince teen told him.

"I was just trying to be cool and brave", the little boy looked down frowning.

"Pound, you defeated a Colossus by yourself..that's pretty cool and brave already", the boy didn't say anything.

"Spike...can you teach me to do stunts, not like the one I tried to do but basic ones that I can do", the teen smirked and nodded.

"Sure I'll teach you", the boy smiled a little and thanked him.

They are close to it, Pound suddenly thought of something, "Um..when is Flurry Heart's birthday?"

"Her Eighth birthday is in four months", he told him, the little boy nodded in understanding and ran up to the Altar to heal himself.

Back with the group, "I can't believe he did that cuz he wanted to impress you girls", Dinky said shaking her head.

"Hey that made me remembered something when Shining first meet you", Thorn spoke up chuckling.

His daughter and wife's started thinking, then started laughing too as his son in law frowned remembering it too.

"Yeah I remember now dad, how he was trying to walk on a pipe, only for him to lose his balance and land between his legs", everyone started laughing causing her husband to pout more.

Cadence saw how upset her husband is and stopped going up to him giving him a kiss, "I'm sorry honey", he smiled forgiving her.

"I hope you don't try any life threatening stunts to make me think you're cool and brave Gallus", a frowning Silverstream gave her boyfriend a kiss.

Hour's later when it is dark and late and after eating dinner, everyone is in bed now and Pound is feeling better since his wing is fixed, the bed is bigger now for three kids to share.

Flurry Heart and Jenny are in there PJ's on both sides of him holding him close, all three are asleep.

With Spike sleeping in Dinky's room, the two are awake holding each other close, "You know you're starting to act like a big brother like romodel to Pound", she told him.

He shrugged, "Well one day he'll be family so why not be there for him now and help him out".

She smiled, "You're very sweet how you were teaching him some flying tricks too, you know after he fixed his wing".

After awhile of silence, "So wanna explain to me why you and Sweetie Belle know a anti-pregnancy spell and sound proof one too", he smirked as her face became red.

"We uh...w-we were curious about it", she sheepishly smiled but he didn't believe her.

"It's ok, if you both want to learn new spells just let me know and I'll find you some Spell Tome books ok", she sighed and nodded.

Then he gave her a kiss, she immediately kissed him back and soon they started making out for the first time.

She mounted him as they continued to kiss, she wanted him so she sat up taking her sleep shirt off as he held her by her waist.

He smirked knowing what she wants and doesn't mind giving it to her, they continued to make out some more as his hands went to her butt grabbing it, then to her back and uncliped her bra taking it off her.

With Pinkie Discord and Fluttershy, the three are awake also as the two women are holding him close, "Hey Dizzy, why do you see me and Fluttershy as love interest", the party loving woman suddenly asked.

"Well, I see you both as love interest because you both were the first to forgive me after the whole Tirek incident, Fluttershy helped me reunite with my family and you besides the kids love my chocolate rain, I love you both because you treat me like I belong", he pulled them both close.

They smiled, "We love you too Discord, and you do belong", they said in union before Fluttershy made a bold move and gave him a kiss, he kissed her back.

"Hey, I want some of that too", Pinkie said before grabbing his head and pulling him in for a kiss, he kissed her back also.

Soon the smirking Draconequss was going back and forth between making out with them both, he broke the kiss with a smirking Pinkie.

"You down for a threesome Fluttershy", she asked causing the shy winged friend to blush with a smile nodding, then the three took their sleep wear off to have their first threesome.

"Wait, what about protection cuz we don't wanna be parents yet?"

Discord snapped his fingers, "There all done", then they continued the threesome taking off their underwear's and started making out.

PreviousChapters Next