• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,691 Views, 501 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 501
 9,691

PreviousChapters Next
Pool Party & Sleep Over

Many minutes later with Spike just showing up in Ponyville with a small bag, he started walking untill he remembered something and face palmed.

"I don't know where Silver Spoon lives, so how the hell I'm gonna get there".

Then he decided to just walk around untill he sees the girls, as he is walking he saw all kind of people stopping in there tracks and freaking out that he's here again, then started bowing.

After awhile back with the Crusaders Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, they are still waiting for the teenage Prince to show up.

Then the fashion loving teen spoke, "Um girls..does he knows were any of us live".

They started thinking before feeling stupid, "He doesn't know where Silver Spoon lives, come on let's go check if he's around", and with that they got up putting their shoes or sandles on and left the mansion.

With the teenage Prince walking around, he decided to get a little snack and started heading towards Sugarcube Corner.

When he got there he walked in the building and is greeted by a little magic user with light brilliant orange hair, she looked to be a couple of months older then his niece.

Plus she is wearing a blue and white sun dress with her hair in pigtails with little blue bows at each end, she developed a child like crush on him three years ago and he knows about it.

Yet he doesn't have the heart to tell her that he doesn't like her back like that for fear of hurting her feelings, so he knows how Rarity felt when he had a crush on her 10 years ago.

"Hi Prince Spike, remember me...Rarity made me a new dress, you like it", she is blushing with a smile looking up at him with her hands behind her back.

He chuckled crouching down to her hight, "Of course I do Pumpkin, and you look beautiful in it", he smiled making her blush more and shyly thanking him.

Suddenly he heard a voice that belong to her twin brother, "Pumpkin, mom is looking for-holy goddesses hey mom Prince Spike is here", he stood up.

There he saw her brother with wings and brown hair, he is wearing shorts and a brown shirt with the Wonderbolt sign on it.

"Hey there Pound, still trying to prove that you're a great flyer", the young boy nodded with a smirk just as his folks Chiffon Swirl and Carrot Cake came up to the counter.

"Oh my, hello Prince Spike...it's been awhile", the human woman greeted with a smile.

"Yeah, haven't been here for two year's...well minus day's ago", he chuckled causing everyone to laugh.

"Well it's great to see you again, what can we get for you", Mr Cake asked with a smile.

"Can I get a glaze doughnut to go", he ordered causing the man to nod in understanding before grabbing a bag looking through the glass shelf while the little girl frowned.

"Are you leaving already", she asked causing him to crouch again looking down at her.

"Hey don't worry...I'll visit again one day ok", she nodded sadly in understanding and hating that he has to leave right away.

Mr Cake put the donut in the bag and passed it to his wife, she then gave it to the teen while he gave her a dollar.

"Bye Prince Spike, hope you come by again some day".

"Bye, and Pound...I'll let Flurry Heart know you said hi and hopes she visits again", then he walked out with a smirk not seeing the blush on the young boy.

Then he suddenly heard his sister laughed, "Pounds got a girlfriend, Pounds got a girlfriend", she teased pointing at him while he glared at her.

"Flurry Heart is not my girlfriend Pumpkin, we only spend time together like twice the last two times her family came to visit Princess Twilight", he turned to his folks and saw the smirk on his dad but frown on his mother.

"So my boy has a Princess for a girlfriend huh-Corrot Cake, he's too young to have a girlfriend", his wife scolded him before going over to her son and picked him up in a hug.

"I don't want him dating for Ten more year's, just let him be my little boy a little bit longer", then kissed his cheek a few times embarrassing him while his sister laughed some more.

With the girls, they are walking around the Town looking for the teenage Prince when suddenly Sweetie Belle spoke while pointing, "There he is girls", they ran over to him.

When he turned to them he noticed their choice of clothing and how their sleeveless shirts showed off their midsection and also how the shorts showed off their beautiful sexy legs.

He smiled and waved calling out, "Looks like you girls found me before I can find you's".

Soon the six girls and young Prince walked through the giant gates of the mansion as he looked up at it not so surprised, "So you live in a mansion huh", Silver Spoon nodded.

"My father is rich remember, also business partner's with Diamonds father", he nodded in understanding remembering them telling him days ago.

They walked in the house as he started looking around and noticed the giant family pictures.

"Is that your mom and dad, noticed you're an only child", he asked causing her to nod.

"I am, my mom told me a story about how lucky I am because she and my dad had a Ten percent chance of having a baby, so I was lucky to be conceived", then she group hugged her friends.

"And these girls are like sisters to me and I'll always have their backs", the girls hugged her back and promised her the same thing while the boy looked on.

Then he saw how their breast were all mushed together and doing his best not to stare, they broke the hug.

"Now, to the backyard pool", the group nodded and started walking to the back of the mansion.

The teenage Angel noticed something else and looked around, "Um...where are all your maids and servents at?", he asked.

"Oh..I gave them the whole day off, plus my folks are on a business trip", they exited through the giant glass sliding door and noticed the huge pool and Jacuzzi, he also noticed the backyard is huge too.

"Meh, the pool and Jacuzzi back at my Castle is bigger", he told them putting on a smirk.

"So what are we gonna do today".

"Go for a swim and maybe Hooflix and chill afterwards", Dinky spoke hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Sounds fun, but first can one of you girls show me where can I change into my swim trunks", Diamond Tiara volunteered to do it.

Then they started walking back inside and towards the stairs, "We are sleeping in Silver Spoons room, you ok with that", she asked smiling.

"Yeah I'm ok with it", then they made it to the bedroom door and he walked in.

"Wouldn't suprise me if she had a large walk in closet", then he closed the door, oh so he thought he closed it all the way leaving it opened just a crack and placed his bag on the large bed.

The rich girl didn't hear the click a door makes when it shuts, she realized that he didn't close it right and it was opened enough to take a peak inside.

She started having a war in her mind, "You know you wanna peak, besides this can be your chance to finally see how 'big' a boy with large wings can be".

"No do not peak...have some respect besides, what if he catching you spying on him changing, your friendship could be over including the chance of maybe going out with him too".

She lost and gulped, "J-Just one peak", she quietly looked through the crack and can see him in his boxer's with his swim trunks layed on the bed.

Then her eye widen when he pull the small shorts down, "OMG it's huge, guess Scoots is right about male flyers and that it's all in the wing size".

She bit her lip, "A-And that's not even it's full size..I-I wonder how big it can grow", she grinned and quickly rushed back to the girls.

When they saw her rushed through the sliding door, they became confused as the athlete of the group asked, "What going on, what happened"?

"You were right Scootaloo", they are still confused at the grin she has and how she giggled.

"Right, right about what?"

"Duh, when you told us about wing size, and for boys the bigger the wings..the bigger the, you know", she raised a finger hoping she gets what she's talking about.

They suddenly giggled with smirks or grins, "Told you I was right".

"And Spike..he definitely have the largest wings we ever seen on any boy", they all giggled.

Suddenly they heard, "Yeah my wings are pretty big", they turned to the sliding door and saw the shirtless boy walking up to them.

"Damn, he's even more hotter and sexier without his shirt", Dinky thought to herself staring at his athletic body.

He chuckled with a smirk and decided to tease them a little, "You like what you see girls", he made his pecks bounce as they slowly nodded.

"So, we gonna go swimming or are you girls gonna continue oggling my body", that caused them to stop and become embarrassed.

"Sorry Spike", Sweetie Belle apologized blushing, then the girls got up from the chairs and started undoing their shorts making him panic.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you didn't say anything about swimming naked", he turned his back to them blushing not seeing the red faces they have.

"Dude, we have our bikinis underneath our clothes", the athletic girl told him, then they pulled their shorts down stepping out of them before taking their shirts off.

He slowly turned back around and sighed when he saw their two peace bikinis, but also can see how it's making their bodies look.

He noticed that Sweetie Belle's Silver Spoon's and Dinky's are black and giving their bodies that attractive and sexy look.

Scootaloo is wearing boy shorts and a bikini top that matched the color of her short messy hair, it made her body look athletic showing off her toned stomach that barely had a six pack.

Diamond Tiara is wearing a dark purple one, it made her body look sexy and damn right gorgeous that any boy would want her.

And Apple Bloom is wearing a red colored one that matched her hair, it made her body look athletic from year's of hard work on a farm.

"Damn, I seen a lot of girls in bikinis, but these ones are just sexy hot and beautiful", he thought to himself staring at them

Then he noticed their cutie marks on the back of their hands, Dinky noticed this and thought he is staring at their butts.

"Wanna tell us why you are staring at our ass's", she smirked with a raised eyebrow placing her hands on her hips.

"What no....I was staring at your cutie marks, I never seen ones like that before", the former Crusaders looked at the back of their hands with smiles.

"That's because our special talent is helping others find who they are and what their purpose is", the girls nodded.

"That actually sounds like a great talent, helping out boys and girls that haven't gotten their cutie mark", he told the four girls making them blush and thank him.

"They helped me figure out what my cutie mark truly means", the pink haired rich teen showed him her cutie mark that is a Tiara.

"My cutie mark means I'm good a protecting the ones I care about with my life", he showed them his cutie mark on the back of his hand that's 2 swords crossed over a shield.

"Neat".

"Enough talk, let's swim", everyone cheered with smiles before diving in the pool all at once and started swimming around.

After awhile they are doing their own thing, some of the girls are getting a tan or just eating snacks and talking to one another.

But the Prince is trying not to look at Diamond and Sweetie Belle laying on the lounge chairs getting a tan.

He noticed that the two girls are tied and being d cups, then it is a tie between Dinky Apple Bloom and Silver Spoon them being c cups, then Scootaloo being a b cup making her the smallest of the group.

They caught him looking and smirked, "Something on your mind big boy", that caused him to panic and quickly looked away.

"N-No", the giggled knowing he's lying and that he is checking them out, they been checked out by guys before.

"Hey Spike, how do we look in our bikinis...and be honest", he looked at them and realized that he should.

"Ok, I've seen alot of girls in bikinis...but you six are the most sexiest hottest and beautiful one's I've seen latey", he told them putting on a smile making them blush.

"Thanks, and since we are gonna be honest too, you're the sexiest hottest and cutest guy we ever seen and hung out with".

He smirked at them, for some reason he is starting to realize that he might of just found his perfect girls.

"Oh and my big brother wants to meet you tomorrow morning", that caused him to think about something.

"Does all your father's or big brother knows that you're having a slumber party with a couple of friends and a boy right", they nodded in correction.

"My dad doesn't know that I have a boy over also", Silver told him.

"Do they know that the boy you are with is a Prince", they shook their heads no.

"So they thinks that I'm just some random guy", they nodded in correction again.

"It's gonna be hilarious when they find out that the guy is me", the girls nodded with giggles knowing he's right.

Later when it is late and dark, the seven teens are in their sleep clothes and in the living room while the silver haired rich teen is on her cell phone with her father.

"Dad relax, everything is alright...yes me and the girls already ate...ok...ok love you too dad", then she hugged her cell up putting it away.

"My mom aunt Luna and both my big sister's are the same way, thinking I can't take care of myself and always checking up on me".

"Are you kidding, from what we saw you do day's ago, you can take care of yourself", Scootaloo told him smirking causing the girls to nod.

"Now, movie time", then Silver turned the TV on and started setting up her Hooflix account.

Spike looked at his friends and they have smiles, "It feels right being friends with these girls", then he chuckled not minded this one bit.

PreviousChapters Next