• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,839 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,839

PreviousChapters Next
The Start Of A Failed Prank

The next morning in at the Drink residence, the little magic using couple are slowly woke up, "Morning Berry", the little girl gave her boyfriend a morning kiss.

"Morning Pumpkin", then they heard knocking.

"Berry, Pumpkin breakfast is ready", spoke boys mother from the other side of the door.

It is time, "O-Ok mom, just let us put our clothes on".

"W-What...you're naked...you're naked, oh you're so grounded", then the kid's heard the door knob jiggling.

But it is locked, "Open this door right now young man", his mother continued to try to open the door, then she walked away.

Then the kid's got out of bed, the boy took his sleep shirt off as his girlfriend lifted her pajama top past her stomach.

Seconds later they heard footsteps again, then the door being unlocked and opened causing the little girl to pull her top back down like she finished putting it on.

The woman stared at her shirtless son and his girlfriend, she is upset, "Why would you both do something like this, you're too young".

They put their heads down frowning, "I-I don't know...we were kissing, then we started taking our clothes off".

The woman shook her head trying not to picture that, "I can't believe you both would do that".

"You're grounded young man, three weeks, and Pumpkin...I'm taking you home and letting your mother know about this".

Seconds later the the magic user came out of her boyfriends room wearing the same dress from yesterday, she has her pajamas in her hands.

"Bye Berry", they shared a kiss before walked with the boys mother towards the front door, the woman failed to see the smirk her son has walking in his room.

With the Cake's and Spike home eating breakfast, they are wondering why Flurry Heart and Pound hasn't come down to eat yet.

"I'll go check", the woman put her fork down and got up, she walked out the kitchen and started walking upstairs.

When she reached the top, she can barely hear the shower running and just guessed that her son or the Princess is taking a shower.

She checked their room and saw no one in it, she walked over to the bathroom and can barely hear talking, "You know Flurry, it's nice taking a shower together".

The adult became shocked hearing the girl say, "Yeah, it's easier too....can you wash my back".

"Ok".

The woman knocked, "Why are you both showering together", she started trying to open the door, but found it locked.

"M-Mom....uh....w-what do we do....we'll be out in a little bit mom, just let us finish washing our bodys".

"You both are getting out right now", then she heard the water turn off, then curtains being moved.

"Can you hand me a towel".

The woman couldn't believe this is happening, her son and his girlfriend showered together, how could they have these kind of thoughts at this age.

Seconds later the door opened and they walked out, Pound has a towel wrapped around his waist and Flurry has a towel wrapped around her body from her shins up to her neck.

The woman noticed their hairs looked like it was recently wet, then dried by towel, she became even more upset.

Seconds later the teenage Prince and the human man are upset with them too, they couldn't believe that Flurry and Pound showered together.

"Flurry, you're grounded for two weeks and no longer sharing a room with Pound after what you both did", the teen told his niece causing her to nodded in understanding with a frown.

"Yes uncle".

"Why would you do this?"

The kid's shrugged, "I-I don't know...we heard it is fun", the adults and teen shook their heads at that.

Hour's later with Daisy, she walked in her home and sat down on the couch thinking, her mother walking in the living room and noticed her.

She noticed the expression on her daughter face becoming concerned, "Daisy, I thought you'll gonna be with your friends".

"I wasn't".

Seconds of silence later, "Mommy....have you ever did something bad with a boy?", the little girl asked.

"Sweetie, what are you talking about?"

"M-Me and this boy were spending time together, then he said we should do something fun", her mother smirked.

"You met a boy huh, is he cute...I bet you both were kissing", she giggled when her daughter blushed.

"W-We did, we went somewhere where no one can see us...then we started doing things".

The woman didn't like this all of a sudden, "Like what?"

"L-Like taking our clothes off....and stuff", that shocked her mother.

"You what....why would you do that", her husband came into the room wondering what is going on.

"What's going on?"

She turned to him, "Our daughter had sex at a young age".

It is the mans turn to become upset, "°Alright what's his name".

"I don't know...he never gave me his name, but he told me he knows magic", the little girl explained.

"Stay here with her, I'm gonna go look for this kid", then the human man headed out.

The woman turned to her daughter scodenly, "You're grounded for three weeks, now go to your room".

"Yes mommy", then she started walking upstairs and put on a smirk when her mother wasn't looking.

Minutes later with Spike and Apple Bloom, the pregnant teen is getting a check up with a ultra sound, the teenage couple could see a tiny figure on the screen.

"From what I can see, it has wings", the couple smiled at that.

"My baby", the teen girl smiled happily, she hopes that being a mother won't be too hard.

With Yona and Sandbar, the couple are on a double date with Gallus and Silverstream, "So how's it feel having a baby inside you?", the Mermaid teen asked.

The teen yak placed a hand on her stomach that is now obvious that she's pregnant, "Feels weird, but I love my unborn baby and happy I'm started a family with Sandbar", she gave her boyfriend a kiss making him smile.

"Have you let your father know from the letters", she shook her head no.

"I want to, but I'm scared my father will hurt him".

Then her boyfriend sighed, "Yona....I think you should let your dad know he's gonna be a grandpa".

"B-But what if-I know...besides he's gonna find out sooner or later".

"Ok...I trust you", they shared a kiss, the teens continued the double date.

With Mr Peddles, the human man is looking everywhere for this mage boy that doesn't exist, "I can't believe she did that...in matter of fact how the hell she knows what sex is".

Then he noticed his son and his girlfriend on a double date, he walked over to them, when he reached them, "Sandbar I need your and your friends help".

That confused his son, "What for?"

"Your sister had sex with some random boy, she said she doesn't know his name but knows he's a magic user".

That shocked them, "She what, wait how.....how does she know what that is...t-that's confusing", then the teens stopped their date and split up to help.

After awhile Gallus and Silverstream walked in Twilight's Castle, there they saw the Elements of Harmony chatting and sitting around the Cutie Map.

"You sure you wanna pull that prank on him?", Applejack asked causing the rainbow haired woman to nod with a smirk.

"Excuse me Princess Twilight, but have you seen Sandbar's little sister hanging around with a boy?"

"Yes and no, I've seen Daisy around...but she wasn't with a boy, why you ask?"

"She told her parents that she and this boy went somewhere where they can't be seen and had sex".

Fluttershy gasped blushing and covered her mouth, "T-Two kid's did that", she spoke barely above a wisper.

"You know that's not possible right", Twilight told them.

"What do you mean".

"She's a child...how can a child have sexual thoughts or do anything sexual without hitting puberty yet", that got them thinking.

"And just to let you know, April Fools day is in three more day's", Pinkie said excitedly as she couldn't wait to pull all kinds of pranks.

"Wait so you're saying that she was lying for a prank", the adults nodded, then the teens headed out to let their friends dad know.

With Flurry Heart, Pound and Pumpkin, the three are helping cleaning some parts of the house.

When they are by themselves, "Seeing that you got grounded too, Berry's parents believed you and him were naked in bed right?", the mage girl nodded.

"It worked with mom, dad and Spike...they believed me and Flurry showered together", the little Princess nodded.

"Remember, the next step is to give our parents those fake pregnancy test in three more day's", they nodded in understanding before continued to clean.

PreviousChapters Next